Bella Bridesmaids Baltimore Reviews

Bella Bridesmaids Baltimore 4
Bella Bridesmaids Baltimore 5
Bella Bridesmaids Baltimore 6

Emily · Married on 05/18/2013

When I first learned of the Bella Bridesmaids location in Baltimore I was initially skeptical based on the previous reviews. However, I knew the store had just reopened under new management so my sister and I decided gave it a try. We met with Whitney in search of bridesmaids dresses for my wedding. The store was clean, had a good selection, and Whitney was very helpful. She gave us her undivided attention and helped us pick a beautiful Amsale bridesmaids dresses for my spring garden wedding. The ordering process was easy and the dresses came in early! I would highly recommend checking out the Baltimore location as Whitney has done a wonderful job.

Sent on 05/31/2013

Annie · Married on 01/26/2013

I happened upon Bella Bridesmaid when I found they were the closest retailer who sold Saja wedding dresses. The shop is so cute and very well stocked with all sorts of bridesmaid gowns and a wonderful selection of Saja wedding dresses. While I did not go to Bella in search of bridesmaid dresses, I had a wonderful experience purchasing my wedding dress. The process was very easy and the owner Whitney is very friendly and inviting. I love the entire Saja line and would recommend the dresses and Bella to any bride who is looking for something other than what they sell at all of the big name bridal stores. The selection is special, unlike many other sources.

Sent on 02/12/2013
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 09/08/2012

Bella is under new management/ownership. We had our appointment with Whitney, the owner, during the Amsale trunk show. She was amazing at giving us a super big window to shop, and working with two jr bridesmaids. We placed our order ASAP and I can't wait to see the dresses come in!

Sent on 04/11/2012

Mary Claire · Married on 08/18/2012

I purchased my "Mother of the Bride" dress at Bella's on Fleet Street. A charming and elegant shop under new management and new location .Whitney is the owner and provided the most wonderful experience. Whitney is friendly, helpful..professional and just delightful . The bridesmaids also wore Lula Kate . Will share pictures . I'm looking forward to my son's Spring 2013 wedding in Baltimore and will be visiting Whitney soon.

Sent on 09/17/2012

Whitney helped one of my bridesmaids try on several dresses at Bella Bridesmaid. She was very welcoming and helpful! She listened to what we were looking for and made our experience a fun one. She also followed up with me shortly after we left the shop to see if I had any questions. I had a great experience shopping with Bella Bridesmaid and would highly recommend them to all bridesmaids. There is a large selection of dresses and they will help you find the perfect dress!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/08/2017

Was a pleasure to work with Whitney! Really enjoyed the dresses the store carried (great variety and styles!) and found shopping here to be the best bridesmaid dress shopping experience in the area. We were on a tight timeline, but they did everything possible to keep things on track, and got all my bridesmaids their dresses right on time! My only regret is that I didn't buy a bridesmaid dress for myself (I loved them that much!!). Highly recommend Bella Bridesmaids!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/25/2014

Whitney was sweet, knowledgeable and helpful. Communication could have been better, but when the day came, my bridesmaids looked beautiful.

Sent on 01/01/2015