Bella Bridal Boutique Reviews

72 | Saint Paul, MN

72 Reviews for Bella Bridal Boutique

Carly · Married on 05/30/2015

Bella was the first and last place I went dress shopping - I went with my mom and sister, and the way they let us all tag dresses for them to pull was a lot of fun. I tried on 7 or 8 dresses that I chose from the racks, and after listening to the things I liked and disliked about each, my consultant went and pulled a few more. She totally nailed my taste and picked a dress I had initially completely overlooked, but it ended up being my perfect dress! They also had a great selection of bridesmaid dresses.

Sent on 02/23/2016

Kayla · Married on 08/16/2014

Bella Bridal is a one of a kind shop. There was no pressure, there system of finding you a dress is amazing!! They were very accommodating & allowed me to chose the dress of my dreams!!

Sent on 07/29/2014

I live on the east coast and my family at the moment lives in Woodbury, Minnesota, so we decided to stop by Bella's on one of my trips back home just to browse. I never thought I would fall in love with a dress and a bridal salon during that particular trip home. The salon is so cozy and welcoming, not too big and not too small -- it's almost like home :) My consultant listened to what I wanted in a dress and after five dresses and five reactions, she found my dress!! I never thought I would have found my dress on the first visit to a salon, but I'm so glad I did. Bella's worked with us and it was very easy to go through the process of getting my dress and accessories from MN to PA. My dress was perfect and the experience of dress shopping exceeded my expectations: I would not have it any other way.

Sent on 08/29/2014

Bella Bridal Boutique is a Wonderful and Beautiful store! Everyone who ever helped me was so kind to work with and made me feel like the most beautiful bride ever! The first day I went into the shop I was greeted with kindness and my favorite they were playing awesome music that made the whole shopping experience fun! I was able to pick out the dresses that I wanted to try on and then the associate picked some styles that she thought would look great on me after I tried on my picks. And then I found my gown! The whole experience was amazing and what I feel like every Bride should experience while shopping for her gown or even the Bridesmaids dresses! (Yes I even got my Bridesmaids dresses at Bella!) I will forever recommend Bella Bridal Boutique to every Bride!
    XoXo

Sent on 03/19/2014

Stephanie · Married on 10/12/2013

Bella has an amazing selection of dresses to choose from! The staff was very friendly and sincere in what they do, you can tell they truly enjoy their jobs! I lived out of state and was worried about how that was going to affect my dress. They were willing to help me and set a special appointment in order to get my dress steamed due to my circumstances. I would definitely recommend Bella to any bride/bridesmaid!

Sent on 10/23/2013

I had such a great experience at Bella. The service was awesome and the girls were so helpful and nice! They had a great dress selection, but it wasn't overwhelming like a big chain bridal store can be. I would highly recommend going here for the complete dress experience.

Sent on 07/13/2013

From the moment I called I was the MOST important person that Heather was dealing with. She went out of her way to make me feel comfortable about buying my wedding dress. I only had three weeks and needed to buy off the shelf, but was very particular about what I wanted. Heather ran through the store and looked for what was avail. then emailed me what she had in the store that she thought would work. I was surprised at how well she did. I went in that day for an appt, however the dress I wanted wasn’t available in my size. Heather didn’t let defeat her, she called the vendor and was able to find out that they had a dress close to my size and they had extra fabric. She ordered and had it delivered in two days. She also called the seamstress that Bella used and made sure she would be able to help. It all ran SO smoothly for such a fast paced and crazy time frame. I appreciate Heathers professionalism and ability to make everything happen so quickly. My wedding dress was perfect, thanks you Bella Bridal and especially Heather!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Kelsey · Married on 07/06/2013

I loved everything about Bella Bridal Boutique! The dress selection was unique and not overwhelming. Every employee we talked to (not just our specific salesperson) was super nice! They were very informative and they really just want you to find the dress of your dreams, which I did! Whenever I called or emailed with questions, they got back to me same day. They make the whole process super easy and stress free. Of all the salons I went to, I had the most fun at Bella. It's just relaxed, no pressure and not stuffy! They accommodate all price ranges and they never make you feel like you need to spend more. They want you to get a good deal for what you're looking for. Plus, I couldn't have been more in love with my dress. I still want to wear it everyday. My sister is getting married soon too and she went to Bella after we had such a great experience for me. She got her dress there as well and everything was just as great as it was for me! I will recommend Bella to anyone I know that is getting married!

Sent on 08/01/2013
  • User2084348 · 2+ years ago

The staff at Bella Bridal Boutique were always helpful, friendly, and professional. The dress selection is excellent!!! I visited most bridal stores in the Twin Cities prior to finding my dress at Bella, and their store far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Paige · Married on 07/28/2012

I had a very good experience with Bella Bridal Boutique. I went several other places looking for a dress and in my opinion they had a much better selection than anywhere else I went!! The prices were great too, seriously. The dress I found was under budget and was by far prettier than every dress I picked out else where. I worked with Karen through most of the planning, she was wonderful. They were flexible as well, they were able to squeeze me in last minute for things, trying on my dress, picking up my dress, the steaming, etc.

We got all of our bridesmaids dresses from here too. I found a dress that I loved but it wasn't available in the store so they ordered it for us online and even matched The Wedding Shoppes prices (I did not want to give them my business but that is a whole other review). I don't think they had a huge selection of BM dresses but they had enough and we were able to order amazing dresses through them anyway. They were delivered in a timley manner too. All of my bridesmaids complimented Bellas and had such a great experience. They were all very impressed, especially when comparing it to other places we went.

They also were able to refer me to a seamstress for alterations, Heather. She is great and did a good job- again squeezing me in for last minute fittings!

Sent on 08/17/2012

Kelsey · Married on 06/09/2012

I had such an excellent experience at Bella Bridal Boutique. We got my dress there as well as all of the bridesmaid dresses. From beginning to end, they were extremely helpful in all aspects of the process, and were able to lend quite a bit of expertise with wedding gowns (ensuring that the dress would be long enough for my tall frame, etc) and bridesmaid dresses (one bridesmaid had just had a baby when she was trying on dresses, so they helped determine what size she would need 5 months later). I would highly recommend going there. The shop is beautiful and was very welcoming from the start!

Sent on 06/26/2012
  • Caris Warnock

Caris Warnock · Married on 04/07/2012

I LOVED Bella Bridal. There were super helpful, professional & I was able to get my dress off the rack for a steal! They have the nicest dressing rooms of any bridal store I've been to and they made the whole experience a very smooth and enjoyable one.

Sent on 04/02/2012
  • O

odalyse · Married on 06/04/2011

After going to the top shops in NY, London, Dubai and Washington DC, I found my drea dress here. Staff were very nice and helpful. Good selection of dresses and the staff is very good when it comes to give honest opinions. I really dont like when I was going to the shops and the staff insists on how good the dress look when I was not!!. The staff at Bela bridal is very good on that aspect, they will ensure that whatever you select is in accordance with your taste.

Sent on 08/15/2011
  • · Married on

Perfect for any Bride to be!

I have been to several other bridal shops throughout the Twin Cities and this one had the best combination of selection, price range and great service that made me feel really special. It’s brand new and absolutely gorgeous - very modern and welcoming at the same time. Would 110% recommend.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Katie · Married on 12/19/2015

I had five bridesmaids, my Mom, and (soon-to-be) Mother in law all ready to go wedding dress and bridesmaid shopping. We began our day at the Wedding Connection..which was not a pleasant experience. We took a lunch break and then made our way to Bella Bridal Boutique.

We were welcomed with a smile! Jessica greeted me and my large entourage and brought us back to the large, well lit dressing room area. She explained the process they use at the shop and let all of us shop the floor. At this time we spoke about my budget. I was appreciative that she respected my budget and kept me committed to it. She was also very kind and professional when one of my bridesmaids picked a dress out of my budget. She then stated that it was out of my budget but suggested a dress similar to it that I could afford.

When it was time to try on dresses. Jessica helped me quickly narrow down my choices. I had at least six dresses on in 20 minutes compared to one dress in 20 minutes at the Wedding Connection.

Once I had it narrowed down to two dresses, I wasn't sure what to do. I am a very indecisive person and Jessica helped me calm my nerves in making the BIG decision. She allowed me to continue putting on the two dresses until I could make a final decision. I felt she was very genuine versus wanting to simply make a sale!

Then we moved over to the bridesmaid side. Jessica was beyond patient while my five bridesmaid, Mom and future Mother-in-law tried on numerous dresses.

At the end of the day we were able to find a dress for all EIGHT of us. I can not thank Jessica enough for all her hard work today! My experience was AMAZING and I would recommend any bride to go to Bella's!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Anna · Married on 07/28/2017

Great service, great people, and exactly what I was hoping for in a dress shopping experience!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/23/2017

I enjoyed my experience at Bella. The staff was helpful and specific about "is this THE dress or just a pretty dress?" which I found helpful. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/01/2017

I had gone for my dress and a woman named Megan helped me and she was amazing! 10/10 for sure. then I went for the bridesmaids once again I had Megan and she was once again amazing 10/10. Then one of my bridesmaids had gone to get fitted and she had gotten another girl who told her her measurements were disproportionate. Okay the sample size fit my bridesmaid like a glove and she didn't have to alter her dress one bit. Loved the store, loved the selection-thought that employee was a little unprofessional and rude.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Allison · Married on 09/07/2013

I had the most personal and relaxed dress shopping experience at Bella Bridal! I went to one popular shop prior and felt like herded animals, not here! I was one of 3 brides in the whole store and stayed well beyond my appointment which was not an issue. The staff was so friendly and accommodating to me and my guests I had along. The dresses they offered were from $99 on up, but they ask your budget and keep you within it. My dress came in quickly from the manufacturer. They offer a great first purchase package so I got a veil for free ($115 value). I have gotten so many compliments on my dress and always mention my great experience at Bella! My only 4 star rating is because once you buy, you must come in on a weekday to try on/pick up your items. This was difficult for me because I lived 2 hours away and required missing work but definitely not a deal breaker.

Sent on 09/15/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/07/2011

I went to Bella Bridal after going to 4 other bridal stores in the twin cities. It was definitely my favorite by far. Not only because I found my dress there but also they had the best selection and very friendly staff. The store is large and has a very nice area to try dresses on and have family members/bridesmaid sit and watch. They were never pushy and gave good information about the designers and such.

They didn't have the largest selection for bridesmaid dresses so we only bought my dress there.. but I would definitely recommend this store to any bride to be!

Sent on 05/24/2011
  • Shaylene

Shaylene · Married on 07/11/2009

When shopping for my wedding dress, I went to a total of 4 different shops. None of them compared to the atmosphere and helpfulness of the employees as Bella Bridal. I would HIGHLY recommend it to ANY bride-to-be. During your appointment, they ladies there truly make you feel like they are trying to help you find what you want instead of just trying to make a sale. I feel like I became friends with some of the ladies during the 10 months of our wedding planning. It was about a 45 minute drive for me to get there from my house, but it was totally worth it! I like them so much there that I/we ended up getting my wedding dress, veil and jewelry there as well as my flower girl dress, bridesmaid�s dresses and tuxes (7 total). My mom even ordered a dress from them. Bella is definitely a shop that must be on your list to make an appointment at. You won�t be disappointed!

Sent on 07/28/2009

carolee · Married on 10/08/2016

I made an appointment with Bella Bridal after being less than satisfied with the dresses I found at David's Bridal. I showed up and was pleasantly greeted by Jessica. She listened to me describe dresses, looked at pictures I had saved, talked about budget, and explained the process of picking out dresses from the shop floor. I found many dresses that fit what I was looking for but I found two that were exactly what I wanted. She checked to see if I could get both dresses in by the time of my wedding (only 4 months away). I tried these two on over and over until I decided on one, the dress wouldn't be able to arrive on time for my big day but they allowed me to purchase the dress off the floor at a discounted price. Jessica was very helpful getting the dresses on and off. Thank you Jessica & Bella Bridal for making my dress buying experience amazing!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Erin · Married on 06/25/2017

3.5

I had a really lovely experience with Bella Bridal! The store was clean and well-organized. The dressing area is perfect - intimate, with only room for a few brides at a time so you get really personalized help, but also spacious enough that each bride can easily bring a few people with her. I worked with Jessica, and she was wonderful. She was endlessly patient, offered excellent ideas and suggestions, and asked some wonderful questions that helped me really figure out what I wanted. The customer service was great - my questions were always answered promptly and courteously. Finally, when I purchased my dress, I got a few really wonderful perks that made a big difference for me and my budget, including $100 off the purchase of accessories and free steaming for my dress!

Cons: There aren't too many options for brides with a smaller budget. Also, there is some confusion among some of the staff about protocol for picking up dresses after having them steamed. When I made the appointment for my dress to be steamed, I was told that Bella doesn't take appointments to pick up dresses. I told them the date I needed it done by, and she said it would be ready by then. I called that morning to confirm that I could pick it up and was told that, no, I needed to have an appointment. I explained that I was told *not* to make an appointment and that it wasn't an option to pick it up a different day, since my wedding was the next day. She then told me that it would be fine for me to stop in, but I might have to wait a little bit to be helped, since they were booked. I did get my dress in time, but it put some unnecessary additional stress on my last day before my wedding. If you decide to purchase a dress with them, *please* save yourself this additional stress and make sure that you insist on setting an appointment to pick up your dress after it is steamed.

However, these are minor quibbles, and I would absolutely work with Bella again!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/14/2016

3.5

I had picked out my wedding dress prior to my visit. While I wasn't sure if this was the exact dress that I wanted (at least until I tried it on, and others), but I knew this was the reason for going to Bella's Bridal Boutique.

Jessica "Joy" was an amazing help. She was very friendly and sweet. She was able to help me with my wants and needs.

Sent on 03/09/2015

Hannah · Married on 07/20/2019

3.0

Good once we asked for a new consultant

I knew I wanted Bill Levkoff dresses as they had the specific color I wanted for dresses. I did some digging and found out Bella Bridal was the cheapest place that sold them. I made an appointment and went in with all my girls. Our first consultant (I wish I remembered her name…) was horrible. She was super rude and short with us and never smiled. She basically told us to go pick dresses without any guidance then when we did pick them she got mad at us for grabbing them. She was having only 1 girl try on dresses at a time even though there were 2 rooms so it was taking a long time considering you need time to change. Considering this was supposed to be a fun experience, my mom went to complain. The person she talked to immediately apologized and said she could hear what was going on and was about to come to the rescue anyway. Once she came to help (again, I wish I remembered her name), everything was so great! She was kind, fun, asked questions and made things so much fun. We ended up finding a dress everyone liked and went ahead and ordered the dress. They don’t tell you an ETA right away so I had to call and get it later (in the end not a big deal). Everyone’s came in faster than expected except my PA (who got a different color). Hers still came in on time, but the email they sent to notify them didn’t go through so we were unaware it was even in until months later when I called. They only notify the person who ordered the dress that it comes in (and not the bride) and they only notify you once via email. If you don’t pick it up in a certain amount of time there is a storage fee. I get they need a policy, but I think this could be a little better. Overall, I really liked Bella Bridal and would recommend them. Just make sure you get a good consultant and pay attention to when the dresses come in!

Sent on 09/09/2019