Bella Bridal Artistry Reviews

51 | Asheville, NC

51 Reviews for Bella Bridal Artistry

• Sara

Sara Bullard · Married on 10/31/2019

I couldn't ask for anything better!

I spoke with Melissa to set my appointment up and then had Tracie as my hairstylist for my wedding. They were both very accommodating and super nice. Tracie was sooo sweet and my hair was GORGEOUS! Way better than I had expected!!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Alissa Mccrandall · Married on 10/28/2019

Fall Mountain Bride

Melissa was fantastic to work with on my special day. From the trial to the many questions, she was always available to answer and was super responsive. I was able to add an additional service the night before the wedding no problem.

You always imagine your big day and getting ready with your besties and you always have a vision for how it will go. Melissa showed up early to setup and ensure when it was time for her magic she was ready. My bridesmaids looked stunning and she even played pretend makeup with my 3 year old niece. It was adorable! When it came down to my makeup it was even better than the trial. I felt like a true bride and had the natural bridal look I’ve always imagined. I can not recommend Melissa enough. My bridesmaids even said this was the best wedding makeup they ever had! Thank YOU so much Melissa and Bella Bridal Artistry!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Stamey · Married on 10/27/2019

Highly recommend!!

Mellisa did such a phenomenal job on all of our makeup for my wedding. We all looked
    gorgeous and the makeup lasted literally all day and night long. Her counterpart who did our hair also did a phenomenal job and everyone’s hair looked incredible. They were really flexible with us and their pricing was reasonable as well. The two of them easily handled all 7 of us for both hair and makeup Thank you girls so much!

Sent on 11/11/2019

joan · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful Makeup and Hair!!

Bella Bridal Artistry did a beautiful job on air brush makeup and hair for 9 of us at my daughter's wedding on 10.26.19. Melissa was so responsive and great to work with. She does a beautiful job with makeup and Tracie is an incredible hair stylist. They were really great to be with on the day of the wedding. Thank you!!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Emily · Married on 10/22/2019

Great experience

Hair and make-up turned out better than I could have expected and Bella Bridal Artistry took the “getting ready” stress off a girl who has had the same hair/make-up routine since middle school. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Tabatha

Tabatha · Married on 10/19/2019

Simply Amazing

Melissa was so great to work with, from the second I contacted her. I was a last minute booking and she went above and beyond to accommodate me! My makeup was beautiful for my wedding day, and I felt amazing! Thank you Melissa, for making my day extra special!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Sarah Archer · Married on 10/12/2019

Best Wedding Results!!

I was absolutely blown away by Melissa and Tracey. They did such an incredible job for my wedding, we all felt like our makeup and hair were spot on. Melissa really made sure our makeup was true to our inspiration pics and Tracey not only nailed our hair but also gave us tips on how to achieve the looks ourselves! 100% recommend booking their services.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Kaley

Kaley Matthews · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding Makeup

Melissa helped me with my makeup for bridal portraits and wedding day (along with the rest of my bridal party) She was very responsive, flexible and affordable but mostly does an AMAZING job! I would definitely recommend her for your makeup needs!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Kristen Hagan · Married on 10/05/2019

Melissa and team were great!

I would highly recommend Melissa! Her and her team were great, every one of my bridesmaids loves their hair and make up!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Kimberly

kimberly nelson · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful work!!

Melissa and her staff were so great and relaxing to work with. They were so accommodating and fun. Each bridesmaid chose their style, but the overall look was elegant and cohesive. We received so many compliments from all our guests. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/14/2019

Very Happy Bride

Bella Bridal Artistry did my hair and makeup for me and my wedding party on my wedding day. They came to our cabin which helped relieve a lot of stress with timing and driving. The airbrush makeup was flawless and I loved my hair. I truly felt beautiful on my wedding day and I have them to thank. I am very happy with their services, Melissa was professional, down to earth and sweet. Absolutely recommend.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Jennifer Orning · Married on 09/14/2019

Would do it again

Melissa organized everything and Jesse was our artist, and did a great job, even when I gave feedback to alter a few things.

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 09/07/2019

AMAZING hair and makeup!

We had an awesome experience with Melissa and her team! My hair/makeup as well as my mom's and bridesmaids all looked amazing. HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Elyse

Elyse Kline · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfection!

Melissa and Tracie were absolutely amazing to work with. They were helpful and responsive during the whole wedding planning process and showed up right on time and brought their A game on our wedding day. They were super efficient and made me and all my bridesmaids look so incredibly beautiful. Thank you so much Bella Bridal Artistry!!!!

Sent on 08/25/2019

BRITTANY Brattain · Married on 06/22/2019

Fabulous price and fantastic service

I was a very picky bride - I wanted things my way and made sure the idea in my head became a reality. And let me tell you what - Bella Bridal went above and beyond on my hair and makeup! All of my guests said how fabulous I looked and how great my bridesmaids looked. We had Tracey do our hair and Melissa do our makeup. They were amazing on price and did an amazing job! They worked on my mom, mother in law, two sisters and flower girl. We all have different features, skin tone, and hair type and somehow they made each of us look like beauty queens even in the summer heat. I gave them a picture of what I wanted for my hair and makeup and they made exactly that happen - but it looked even better than the picture.
    I was also impressed at their custom service. They asked me to look at my hair and makeup and point out anything I wanted changed or fixed. When I pointed out a few minor things they happily fixed them - no moaning or groaning that I was being picky - and that is a hard thing to find. I also must say they were the most reasonably priced stylists. Others charged you for travel (in their home city) or required you to have a crazy high minimum or required you to do a trial with them. But Bella didn’t have any of those requirements so it made things more affordable.

Again I just cannot say enough good things about them - they were affordable, professional, and produced fabulous results. I was so happy I picked them to do hair and makeup for my wedding!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Brittany · Married on 06/15/2019

Look gorgeous with Bella Bridal Artistry!

I just got married in Asheville, NC and used Bella Bridal Artistry for both hair and make-up. We could not have been more pleased! Melissa and Tracy did an absolutely incredible job! We had plans going into the day that only the bride, bride's sister and mother were going to be doing make-up. The second the other girls saw Melissa's work they immediately wanted to get their make-up done as well. Every single girl in the wedding ended up getting make-up and Melissa did such a great job at fitting each person's style. The airbrushing also makes your skin look completely flawless and wasn't phased by my happy tears. Tracy did everyones hair for the big day and wow she is truly an artist. Whether it is a fancy up do or a more loose boho look she really knows how to make a girl feel beautiful. I would highly recommended using Bella Bridal Artistry to look gorgeous on your wedding day!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Jacquelyn · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful job!

Melissa and Tracy were wonderful!! Both are very professional and excellent at what they do yet listened to me and tried to get a good idea of what look I was going for at my wedding. They both nailed it!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Michelle Kuehl · Married on 05/24/2019

So many compliments!!

I can't thank Melissa enough for all of her help in making my bridesmaids and me feel gorgeous on my wedding day. She enlisted the help of Sheri and Jessie, who took the time to really listen to what each of us were hoping for in our looks. Melissa was responsive and flexible, especially in the planning phases. I really needed that with the chaos of planning a wedding! I highly recommend Melissa and her girls :)

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Monica

Monica selak · Married on 05/24/2019

Wedding day

Melissa and Tracie are awesome! Both very talented ! I was so happy with my wedding hair and makeup. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Meg · Married on 05/21/2019

Amazing Women, Fantastic Skills!

Melissa and the team are amazing! They made my day even more special. They listened to what each girl wanted, but made sure it was my vision as well. Not only that, they have great attitudes, smiles, and felt like old friends. Thank you, ladies!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Taylor · Married on 05/18/2019

Super great!!

Melissa and her team were so great! We had a group of 12 that needed hair done and 6 of those needed make up done. Everyone looked amazing! We couldn't have picked a better group to take care of us! Thank you again for everything, Melissa!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 04/23/2019

Beautiful Work!

I was in Asheville for my destination wedding. Melissa (owner and makeup artist) & Tracy (hair) drove up to the cabin we were staying in (and it was NOT an easy drive up the mountain). They were both prompt, professional, super sweet and I enjoyed hanging out and talking with them as they worked!

I did not have the benefit of a trial run since I live out of town. Despite that, both listened to what I wanted, looked at the pictures I had pinned on Pinterest and did a fantastic job!

Besides the fact that I looked and felt gorgeous, the hair and makeup LASTED. We were married on the top of Black Balsam Knob, where the elevation is over 6,000 feet and it was WINDY! My hair and make up looked as great after the ceremony as it did before! I was sad to wash it all off at the end of the night because I don't think I have ever looked as beautiful as I did that day!

Highly recommend Bella Bridal Artistry!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • JoAnna

JoAnna · Married on 03/29/2019

The best out there!

I had the best experience with Melissa (for makeup) and Tracey(for hair), and they were nothing short of amazing. I am from Upstate New York and did not meet these girls until the day of my wedding. And I couldn't have asked for anything better!They did exactly the look I wanted and they made me prettiest bride ever. I would recommend Bella Bridal to anyone looking on their wedding day!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Trisha Aprecio · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing! Her and her team are fantastic!

Melissa and her team did such a beautiful job with my hair and makeup for my engagement photoshoot. She is very quick to respond if you ever needed to get a hold of her. The years of experience she has doing makeup speaks for itself. I’m very glad to have worked with someone who is easy-going and was able to carry out the look I wanted for my engagement shoot so effortlessly.

Sent on 01/08/2019