Bella Blooms & Events Reviews

Reviews

100% recommend it

Karen L. Sent on 01/17/2024

Kylie is the BEST

Kylie assisted me with our wedding at the Omni in Hilton Head. I live in AZ so utilizing her skills was imperative for a successful wedding and reception. She was ALWAYS there to answer questions, provide quick responses and offer sound advice/opinions. We loved her personality and how she was a go getter, firm, and thoughtful. Our day would not have been what it was without her. I 100% recommend her for wedding planning, rentals and any other services she may offer. We truly lucked out with finding her for our special day. She did the planning, florals, rentals and it was all great!
    Kayla Sent on 01/18/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing attention to detail and will get anything done for you!

She was amazing, thought through every detail for the entire day and walked me through it all too! It was great being able to text her or have her text my mom and took so much stress off, it was probably the best money spent on the wedding to have someone make the day run so smooth and she created a huge hydrangea centerpiece running down our whole head table that was amazing
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Rayna
    Rayna M. Sent on 01/18/2024

Seamless Experience!

Kylie is awesome. She was so easy to work with and made things super simple and stress free for us. We were coming from out of state so all of our planning had been done over the phone which could be nerve racking but she visited the venue and coordinated everything with the venue staff and other vendors seamlessly. One of the main reasons I picked to work with Kylie is because she was able to do everything. I didn’t need to go out and find my own florist or rental company. She did everything from the decor to the wedding day coordination which helped save me money and time. Out of all of our vendors she was definitely our favorite to work with. Our wedding day turned out perfectly!
  • Aayat
    Aayat A. Sent on 01/17/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding vendor ever!

When my then-fiance and I decided to get married on Daufuskie Island, Kylie did not let its boat-only accessibility stop from making our wedding dreams come true. I cannot recommend her enough. She handled everything with professionalism, grace, warmth, and humor. Our day was more beautiful than we could have ever dreamed.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Sent on 01/22/2024

Wonderful Coordinator

Kylie was an absolute pleasure to work with. Kylie is flexible, thorough, and solves problems creatively and calmly. Kylie made an impromptu bustle for me that looked professional, she had Starbucks coffee for my groom and I to help us party all night, and created an impressive timeline that kept us on task all night. Kylie understood the vibe that I wanted for my wedding and fell right in line with that vibe. I absolutely recommend Kylie for your wedding planning needs.
Responds within 24 hours