Bell Imaging & Design LLC Reviews

17 | Bangor, ME

17 Reviews for Bell Imaging & Design LLC

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Donald · Married on 10/29/2016

Deb recently was the official photographer for Green Acres Kennel Shops 1st Holistic Wellness Day for Pets held at the Green Gem Healing Oasis . Deb's task was to unobtrusively capture images of the day's events; speakers giving presentations, attendees participating and talking to other attendees, and exhibitors displaying their wares. Deb did a fantastic job.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Hilary · Married on 10/01/2016

She did awesome! I asked for great pictures of my dogs as an added bonus to the wedding, and she nailed it. Very happy!!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

We had a wonderful experience!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Rachael · Married on 08/20/2016

Deb Bell went above and beyond for our wedding, and when the pictures delivered, it was like reliving the day all over again - highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Great to work with. Created a photo package for our budget. Friendly, professional and gently guided the group to get the pictures we needed.

Sent on 08/06/2012

Cindy · Married on 07/16/2011

She did a beautiful job with the pictures and her service was very professional. She worked around our schedule and requests. I am very happy with the results. Our memories of that special day will live forever in her pictures. The albums she created for us look very professional. We are proud to show them to all of our family and friends. Deborah far exceeded our expectations. •

Sent on 02/03/2012

Mary · Married on 09/25/2010

We had an absolutely wonderful experience with Debra Bell as our photographer! She was professional, easy to work with, and took amazing pictures of our special day. She was so great at working with all of the members of our bridal party, even the shy flower girl! We loved the quality of the final pictures and feel so lucky to have found her to capture our special day. We would highly recommend her to any one looking for a photographer in the Bar Harbor/Bangor area.

Sent on 04/01/2011

Ashley · Married on 08/14/2010

Debra Bell was a great photographer! She made us feel comfortable and was great at keeping everyone focused when it came to the group shots! Whenever I had questions and emails she was very quick to respond. A great experience and highly reccomended!

Sent on 01/25/2011

Sarah · Married on 08/09/2010

Deb was an absolute dream to work with on my wedding day (and the days leading up to it)! She was extremely helpful, not only to me, but to everyone involved in my wedding. She helped in a number of ways, not only were her pictures stunning, but she helped me prepare for many aspects of my wedding which I would not have thought of on my own!

Sent on 01/25/2011

Samantha · Married on 10/25/2008

I would highly recommend Debra Bell with Bell Imaging and Design. During my wedding every time I thought, "oh I wish that I had a picture of this" Debra was right there taking the picture. She did a fabulous job!!

Sent on 11/10/2008

Lindsay · Married on 08/09/2008

Debra was GREAT!! when we had to reschedule our wedding she was more than willing to work with us and reschedule. Very professional and very quick to answer any questions we had. Would definately hire her again for an event!

Sent on 09/06/2008

Maren · Married on 09/02/2007

Debra Bell is a fabulous wedding photographer and she was wonderful to work with. She met with us before the wedding and even scouted out or ceremony and reception site to locate places for pictures. She captured all the important moments of our wedding without being intrusive. She is a sweet, organized, reasonably priced and talented photographer. We feel so lucky to have found her, and would recommend her to anyone getting married in the Bangor area.

Sent on 09/06/2008

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2007

Debra Bell is an amazing photographer. She took all the pictures I wanted and more. She was very easy to get along with and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/14/2008

Tina · Married on 10/18/2003

We had the extreme pleasure of using Bell Imaging and Design! Deb was wonderful! I don't particularly like having pictures taken, but Deb made me feel comfortable and I looked beautiful! Everyone who has seen our pictures has asked who took them and we are more than happy to recommend Deb for people! Thank you so much Deb for making our "special" day extraordinary!

Sent on 02/12/2009

Alicia · Married on 08/02/2008

3.0

Debra was very personal by allowing my new husband and I visit her at her home to check out her work. She was willing to do whatever it took to help make our day GREAT and that she did! We loved having her around and at the rehearsal dinner and was more than we had expected (of course this was my first marriage and experience with professional photographers). If you're looking for a decent price with a lot to offer, Debra's your gal!

Sent on 09/03/2008

Monica · Married on 11/07/2009

3.5
      3.5

Great to work with, very friendly. Wish my outdoor wedding pictures came out better but we battled with the time change (Nov 7th wedding) and I wish we had some more lighting so the pictures came out better. Great still shots.

Sent on 07/06/2010

Darren · Married on 11/27/2010

0.0
      3.0

Overall the wedding photographer did a good job on the pictures. I am very unsatisfied with the service after the wedding. I have asked several times for copies of pictures in color that were black and white, as well as modifications on pictures that were discussed previously, I have had no response to my requests as of this time, and we received the pictures in December.

Sent on 02/03/2011

Bell Imaging & Design LLC's reply:

Since Darren's wedding we've made the requested changes and reproduced the prints he requested. His comments have been seriously factored into my customer service and I strive to make sure my clients are completely happy (and that if they're not we review why and work to resolve the conflict).