20 Reviews for Bell Chic

Airbrush Makeup (2)
Group Discounts (1)
Licensed (1)
17 Bell Chic Reviews

Bell Chic was awesome! Very talented ladies. Easy to work with and my bridesmaids and I loved our hair and makeup.

Profile Picture Meredith, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Katelyn is an ABSOLUTE dream to work with. She and her assistant did makeup and hair for myself, 5 bridesmaids, my mother, mother in-law and grandmother. All the ladies looked AMAZING and felt FABULOUS. The thing is I not only used Katelyn for my big day but for literally every special event I have. I’m actually always looking for an excuse to have her make me look beautiful. However, her incredible work is not all that comes with Katelyn. By the time she finishes working her magic on you, you literally leave with a new great friend! I HIGHLY recommend Katelyn and will continue to take full advantage of her amazing work and sweet friendship.

P.S. Book ASAP, that girl fills up quick!!

Profile Picture brittany, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup

Katelyn was absolutely incredible! Not only did my makeup and hair turn out absolutely perfect, but being able to spend time with her was so much fun! Her positive energy is absolutely infectious and I just cannot say enough great things about her! I have a few insecurities that I was worried about, but when I explained them to her, she listened well and asked a lot of questions as she was doing it to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. Some things I wasn't sure about, so I left it to her discretion and I was so happy with how I looked.

I HIGHLY recommend Katelyn and I am going to go to her for every event in the future!

Profile Picture Emory, 12/10/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Updos/Styling, Licensed, Group Discounts, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Katelyn did such a wonderful job on my hair and makeup for my wedding! She was extremely accommodating to my situation and listened to exactly what I was wanting. Even though I kept changing my mind, she did not seem to mind at all and gladly adjusted the look. I would highly recommend Bell Chic to all future brides, she is amazing and does great work!!!

Profile Picture Mariah, 11/6/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup

Katelyn was an absolute dream to work with. I was referred to her by a friend and am so thankful. I used my trial run for my engagement pictures and was totally blown away with her work. I did not know what I wanted, but she had wonderful ideas (that I never would have thought of!) and I looked and felt amazing. Cut to 7 months later - for the wedding, I had just planned to do the same makeup and hair as my trial. Katelyn did that, but also made some wonderful changes to help make my hair look more bridal and fantastic. Hair and Makeup stayed perfect all night long, which I don't think is common for most brides who cry as much as me. I got so many compliments throughout the night. The makeup was natural so I still looked like myself, but I was truly transformed into a beautiful bride. Can't thank Katelyn enough!!!

Profile Picture Jill, 4/2/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Katelyn and her team were amazing. She was very flexible with my trial run and performed beautifully. I highly recommend her!!!

Profile Picture User5250165, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Katelyn worked magic on my wedding day. Her and her assistant did makeup and hair for me, my 4 bridesmaids, and my mother and mother in law. We all looked and felt glamorous, thanks to Katelyn's makeup expertise and the hair stayed put the whole night. The whole process was smooth and Katelyn put me at ease after my make up and hair trial, that I knew everything was going to turn out exactly as I had envisioned. I would highly recommend Bell Chic Austin for your wedding makeup and hair needs.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

AWESOME!! She is soooo talented. Bell Chic did my makeup for my bridals and wedding day. It was so beautiful. I got nothing but wonderful comments about how my makeup looked. I wish I could have her with my every day!!!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 5/3/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kaitlyn is wonderful! I would highly recommend her for you and your girls on your wedding day. She does beautiful, elegant work and it looks natural yet stunning. The hair was perfect and my hair is ridiculously curly and frizzy on the regular, but she made me look like a princess.

Profile Picture Julia, 3/2/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Very sweet and impressive hair styles. Definitely worth the money. She was so sweet and really listened to what I wanted and what the girls wanted. She made us all look BEAUTIFUL!! I was really impressed. She was on time and stayed on schedule. We actually were all done early so we were ahead of our schedule for the day!

Profile Picture User3251743, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Great work! Creative and professional! Would highly recommend to anyone. Will be working with Katelyn again!

Profile Picture Cherie, 9/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough about how great Katelyn was. I rarely wear make up and so she was able to give me a natural yet put together, polished look for my special day. She uses only the best quality products and she is so professional. Not only is she great at what she does, but she is just a great person. It felt like I was sitting around with my best friend doing makeup. I would use her services any fancy event not just a wedding.

Profile Picture Mandy, 7/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The best choice of hair/makeup if you want to feel absolutely beautiful on your big day! So talented and can turn any vision you have into a reality. Wouldn't want to use anyone else for any event!

Profile Picture Ali, 5/24/13, 3 Reviews

Profile Picture Anna, 5/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Katelyn was wonderful for myself, my sister (the bride) and all of her bridesmaids. She had eight of us to do with a few tweaks in between and we all looked beautiful for her special day. We were ready on time and our pictures came back beautiful. I would highly recommend Bell Chic to anyone getting married or anyone just wanting to look and feel great.

Profile Picture User3915357, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired Katelyn for my wedding last October. The level of her hair and make-up skills are amazing! She made me look and feel flawless on my BIG DAY! Her professionalism was right on. She exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Bell Chic to any future bride! She was great!

Profile Picture Salym, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Katelyn was the best! I had her do hair and make-up for my daughter's wedding. My daughter wanted a modern vintage look with natural make-up and lips highlighted with a soft, classy pop of color. She looked stunning and photographed beautifully.
I opted for a more natural modern hair style of classy elegance and my make- up looked unbelievable. I am not one to wear a lot of makeup, and was so glad it was not heavy. I have to say if I could look that beautiful every day I think I just might. I never thought I could feel and look really beautiful and end up with photographs from throughout the evening where the last looks as good and fresh as the first
Katelyn understands when you tell her the look you are going for and is up to date on current styles. My daughter’s style was different than mine and she got them both spot on. My daughter and I both have a lot of long, thick hair that can be difficult and she styled it like it was no problem at all. You can tell Katelyn has been making women feel gorgeous for some time: She is knowledgeable, confident, professional and so easy to be around.
While Katelyn was finishing my daughter’s hair and make-up a family member asked Katelyn to do her hair and make-up she was able to fit her in, even with last minute notice. What a beautiful transformation.
I will use Katelyn again and I would recommend her for weddings, proms, birthdays and everything in between- any and every day! Way to make a great day of some of my family’s most treasured memories;)

Profile Picture User3489643, 2+ years ago, 1 Review