Belknap Mill Reviews

9 | Laconia, NH

9 Reviews for Belknap Mill

Meagan · Married on 10/11/2015

I got married at the Belknap Mill in October (ceremony at the gazebo outside, and reception inside the Mill). I worked with Beth the year leading up to the wedding and she was wonderful. The Mill is not as large or fancy as other wedding venues, but the location and size was perfect for us since we were on a tight budget. The reception floor didn't need many decorations to make it look nice, but after we were done decorating it really did look wonderful.

The place was stunning for my weddingZ Bethany the lady is charge of it was really helpful when it came time to rent the place and to telling me how it all works.

So glad I found this place, received many compliments on the ceremony and reception site! Was inexpensive and easy to work with!

Cathleen · Married on 10/28/2012

I had my bridal shower and my wedding here. The price to use this for my wedding was so reasonable and Nacy was very easy to work with, the building is beautiful and the scenery for the pictures was impeccable! Great place to host anything!

Katie · Married on 09/29/2012

Absolutely beautiful location!

Cara · Married on 07/12/2008

We had our wedding and reception here and it was wonderful. We got married in the gazebo outside and we had our reception on the third floor of the mill. It was beautiful, hard wood floors. I was amazing and very friendly and helpful staff. I couldn't have found a better place.

Heidi · Married on 10/09/2016

The Belknap Mill was the best decision we made! The space included tables & chairs, and the price was significantly less than renting a tent, tables & chairs alone! The space is AMAZING, exposed brick & rough beams, already strung with twinkle lights; we only had to decorate our tables! The staff was very responsive, flexible & helpful (they even set up the tables/ chairs according to your specs!).

Great value for a beautiful venue! Perfect room on the third floor for small receptions :-)

Colleen · Married on 05/19/2018

The mill was a beautiful venue, exactly what we wanted. We had our ceremony in a nearby church, and the reception here. We had a little over 80 people. I was worried it might be too crowded or barren, but for that amount of people it was perfect. Plus or minus ten-ish people would also work great. We wanted to get married in the lakes region and honestly this was one of the only places we could find with the rustic look we wanted, a good location, and a decent price.
    We decorated with some photos, but this place has enough character (and string lights already installed!) that you don't really need to decorate much at all. They're very flexible about vendors and gave us what we needed.