Belknap Mill Reviews

11 Reviews for Belknap Mill

• Nicole

Nicole Comeau · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful Place to be

We loved the rustic charm of the upstairs event space. It was also a good thing to know that they do have an elevator. We like that we can have our ceremony in the public park just outside the mill. the space downstairs is also interesting and gives you the history behind the mill. They are very open to outside vendors and give you a lot of freedom with decorating the space.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Meagan · Married on 10/11/2015

I got married at the Belknap Mill in October (ceremony at the gazebo outside, and reception inside the Mill). I worked with Beth the year leading up to the wedding and she was wonderful. The Mill is not as large or fancy as other wedding venues, but the location and size was perfect for us since we were on a tight budget. The reception floor didn't need many decorations to make it look nice, but after we were done decorating it really did look wonderful.

Sent on 01/13/2016

The place was stunning for my weddingZ Bethany the lady is charge of it was really helpful when it came time to rent the place and to telling me how it all works.

Sent on 10/26/2015

So glad I found this place, received many compliments on the ceremony and reception site! Was inexpensive and easy to work with!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Cathleen · Married on 10/28/2012

I had my bridal shower and my wedding here. The price to use this for my wedding was so reasonable and Nacy was very easy to work with, the building is beautiful and the scenery for the pictures was impeccable! Great place to host anything!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Katie · Married on 09/29/2012

Absolutely beautiful location!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Cara · Married on 07/12/2008

We had our wedding and reception here and it was wonderful. We got married in the gazebo outside and we had our reception on the third floor of the mill. It was beautiful, hard wood floors. I was amazing and very friendly and helpful staff. I couldn't have found a better place.

Sent on 11/18/2008
  • Clorese

Clorese · Married on 06/21/2019

Great experience

The Belknap Mill was a great location to have our wedding. We loved the brick and exposed wood, and the staff was very helpful.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Heidi · Married on 10/09/2016

The Belknap Mill was the best decision we made! The space included tables & chairs, and the price was significantly less than renting a tent, tables & chairs alone! The space is AMAZING, exposed brick & rough beams, already strung with twinkle lights; we only had to decorate our tables! The staff was very responsive, flexible & helpful (they even set up the tables/ chairs according to your specs!).

Sent on 10/18/2016

Great value for a beautiful venue! Perfect room on the third floor for small receptions :-)

Sent on 12/06/2014

Colleen · Married on 05/19/2018

The mill was a beautiful venue, exactly what we wanted. We had our ceremony in a nearby church, and the reception here. We had a little over 80 people. I was worried it might be too crowded or barren, but for that amount of people it was perfect. Plus or minus ten-ish people would also work great. We wanted to get married in the lakes region and honestly this was one of the only places we could find with the rustic look we wanted, a good location, and a decent price.
    We decorated with some photos, but this place has enough character (and string lights already installed!) that you don't really need to decorate much at all. They're very flexible about vendors and gave us what we needed.

Sent on 06/06/2018