30 Reviews for Belize Weddings

Timelines (4)
Religious (2)
Non-Religious (1)
30 Belize Weddings Reviews

Belizean Cove Estates and specifically Ester enabled us to enjoy what will most definitely be a memorable event for the rest of our lives. From assisting with the details including bouquet, cake etc to helping us select a chef to prepare an intimate, extremely well prepared, incredibly romantic dinner for us immediately following the wedding, they were meticulous, attentive and responsive. My wife, Judit and I cannot thank you enough! This is one day we will never forget!

Profile Picture Lloyd, 3/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Ester was extremely helpful and timely. From the moment she met us at the airport until the wedding was over, she was always on track of everything. On top of all that, she was always prompt and informative in her email correspondence with us up until the wedding. She makes it so easy to plan a destination wedding when you're in an entirely different country!

Profile Picture User7492159, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We had the most AMAZING wedding in November at CocoBeach Resort in Ambergirs. It was all due to our wedding coordinator, Ester Carries and the wonderful resort staff for their amazing service. I had been communicating with Ester for months prior to the event and she was always readily available as well as very knowledgeable in answering any and all of my questions, big or small, related to the ceremony, reception, travel information, catering, flowers, etc. Upon arrival she was even more delightful to meet in person and was very professional and accommodating to not only my husband and I but our entire wedding party that stayed at the resort for the week. Our family and friends said it was the best wedding they had ever been to and some even changed their flights to stay at the resort longer! The resort was also even more beautiful than the pictures online. It was always a clean, friendly atmosphere and having the ceremony right on the beach was a dream come true. I don't know if most people say this but our wedding was even better than we had planned it to be. I highly, highly recommend Belize Weddings as a vendor if you are looking for a an easy, breezy, beautiful beach ceremony for your close loved ones to remember forever. Thank you Ester, Maria and Steven Dilorenzo.

Profile Picture Maria, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)
4.3

Everything about our wedding was amazing! Ester went above and beyond for us, we couldn't be happier! The only thing I would like to see would be a more accurate quote from the beginning that would align with actual cost on the day of the wedding. Some items increased by more than 20% from the time we asked for a quote to the day of our wedding, with some extra charges that weren't mentioned until 3 weeks before. It's not that people wouldn't want to pay, but knowing from the start can help a bride and groom properly prepare and save for their big day. It might help to reveal all costs from the beginning and it might also help to notify them of pricing changes at the time they change, rather than at the time of payment (e.g. menu, cake, cake cutting fee).

Profile Picture User7526683, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We took 40 people with us to the wedding and it was a big group for them but they handled it very well, accommodated everyone's wishes and every person left more than pleased with service; of not only wedding but Sandy Points Resorts in general. Our wedding was at Belizean Coves Estates and was picture perfect. It made for a very intimate setting with a week full of fun for our guests. They made things as easy as possible considering you're planning an international wedding with a medium sized group. Would recommend them over and over again as Ester and Esmy are great people and great at their job along with booking agents.

Profile Picture Kristyn, 9/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We got married on 8/27/16 at Coco Beach in Belize. Everything from planning to the location to the actual event were perfect. Esmy & Ester, the wedding coordinators, were my lifesavers - they kept me sane, were super responsive to my million of questions, and made me feel comfortable planning a wedding hundreds of miles away & mostly over email. Destination weddings can be magical - but you need to have a wedding planner that you can rely on so everything goes smoothly with minimal stress. They took the time to make sure every detail was exactly what I wanted, while also being flexible, helpful & accomodating.

The wedding itself was perfect. Esmy & Ester made my vision a reality - the ceremony set up and the reception were beautiful. I was able to relax the day of the wedding and just get ready & enjoy myself. And its worth every penny - for much less than you would pay for a wedding in the states. The wedding package includes the ceremony set up & chairs, couples massage, my bouquet & groom's boutounniere, and they set up our room with a bottle of champagne and flower petals on our wedding night. Everything else from dj to hair to cake designer that they recommend were not expensive and did an excellent job.

The resort itself is gorgeous - with the friendliest staff, best pools and incredible food. All our friends and family loved it and already want to go back. I highly recommend to anyone looking to have an unforgettable destination wedding on a beautiful island.

Profile Picture Regina, 8/27/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This resort is beautiful! We had our wedding here at Bealizean Shore and Ester, the wedding coordinator was WONDERFUL! All of the staff was so great and accommodating. I would recommend this resort to anyone going to Belize! I also LOVED having the dive shop right on site - we used the heck out of them and all of the Tuff E Nuff staff was amazing too!! Great trip!

Profile Picture Allison, 1/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines

Thank you soooo much Ester and Esmy for making this day so perfect! We are so happy that we did it with you. You were so friendly - prepared one room for my husband before the wedding, prepared everything so nice and always said to us: You can relax it´s your day and you don´t have to care about anything! Best people we had wished for!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Full Planning

I wish I could give more stars for this resort and especially Ester and Esmy at Coco beach resort. The hospitality, generosity and service given by Ester, Esmy, and the entire staff exceeded our expectations. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. The food was excellent. The wedding coordination was relaxed, organized, and perfect! Ester and Esmy were such a great team and everyone made us feel welcome and more like family. Belize and Coco beach felt like a home away from home. The people, the service, the food, the island. EXCELLENT! I couldn't have picked a better and affordable location for our wedding. I would recommend this resort for any wedding, honeymoon, anniversary, or vacation. We are so grateful for such a beautiful experience in Ambergris Caye.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/3/15, 1 Review

Ester and everyone at X'tan Ha was so helpful and
really made our wedding day and the whole experience
incredible.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Belizean Shores Resort is a fabulous choice for a destination wedding. We were so pleased with our experience and would certainly recommend it for anyone looking for a classy, island inspired, and affordable event.

Our destination wedding experience began with Ester and Esmy who make a great team as wedding coordinators. Their very timely responses to our many questions are what drew us to choose Belizean Shores as our location. They were very upfront with costs so that when the payment for the remaining balance came there were no surprises. The affordability of the entire event was another determining factor.

We and our guests were all so blown away by the personal and attentive service by the staff. They knew each of our names and details from the greeting to the goodbye. The day of our wedding I was made to feel like a rockstar. The staff all told me how beautiful I was and offered the most genuine congratulations.

The rooms are spacious and welcoming. Clean towels are always available as well as extra sheets, or anything needed in the rooms. Our guests were grateful that we selected a location that was affordable and laid back. Belizean Shores has a very open and islandy layout. Many of the resorts that we saw had wonderful views within their resort but at Belizean Shores you can see the Caribbean from most places.

I would absolutely recommend this location and staff for any type of event and am so glad that we were able to be married there!

Many thanks, Anne-Marie

Profile Picture Anne-Marie, 11/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Where do I begin? Ester and the entire Sandy Pointe staff were truly remarkable! They made the entire wedding planning process a breeze. Whenever I had a question, it was answered in a 24 hour window or sooner. The day of our wedding was as smooth as can be. Thank you to the entire Sandy Pointe team, especially Ester for making our wedding a reality!

Profile Picture User6056665, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

From the moment we began researching a wedding with Coco Beach the team from the hotel was informative, responsive, helpful, sincere and friendly. Ester and Esme became or personal wedding planners helping with all the details from flowers, food, location of the ceremony, colors, costs, and even excursions for our family to enjoy while we were there. Paula and Miriam handled our hotel accomodations for us and our families. Every room category was beautifully appointed. We had guests in standard rooms, casitas, and suites. They all loved the rooms and view. The hotel staff was extremely kind and friendly. From the moment we checked in they greeted everyone by name and helped with golf cart rentals, restaurant suggestions, and things to do while on the island. The pool bar staff were excellent and even made a special drink for our wedding day. As a bride, I felt as ease and stress free. We had covered most of the details prior to arrival, and made a few final decision once we arrive at the hotel. The officiant allowed us to personalize the ceremony and had a it was beautiful. The ceremony was lovely and small dinner reception was a perfect end to a wonderful day. Ester and Esme, we thank you and all the staff for a beautiful beginning and wonderful family memories. We will definitely be back and would recommend Coco Beach to anyone considering Belize as their destination wedding.

Profile Picture Leslie , 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines

I had a wonderful experience with Belize Weddings. I live in Pennsylvania in the United States, but my husband and I chose to have a "Just the two of us" destination wedding in Belize. The wedding coordinators Ester and Esmy took care of everything for us. We could only communicate through email prior to arriving at the resort. We got married at Coco Beach Resort on Ambergris Caye. They answered any and all questions I had promptly, and were patient when I disappeared because I'm bad with decision making. With that said, options were limited with the package we chose because it was just for us and a couple of guests should we have invited someone. They sent me my options with pictures of what it would look like, and I was able to personalize the wedding to my liking. Belize was absolutely beautiful and there is no shortage of activities to do with your new husband or wife. If anyone is looking for a beautiful tropical destination wedding, I highly recommend this vendor. They did not disappoint.

Profile Picture User5619922, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Absolutely the best wedding assistance available. Everything was picture perfect and they handled it all! We were very, very pleased with all. We will return yearly to Cocoa Beach and Belize.

Profile Picture Rozann, 8/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Cake

Ester is simply incredible! I originally went with another resort and was uncomfortable with the lack of planning being done. Especially with our wedding being a destination wedding. I'm SO happy I cancelled that vendor and went with Ester! My experience with her was the exact opposite of of what I had with the other vendor. She sent me all my options and asked what I was wanted for my wedding. She delivered all of it and more! The wedding went flawlessly - literally flawlessly. All because Ester took care of everything from the wedding license to the beachside wedding dinner. She is the sweetest, most patient and focused wedding planner you could hope to work with. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kami, 8/13/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Full Planning
4.7

Overall our wedding went very smoothly and was thoroughly enjoyed by ourselves, family and friends, even for being planned across countries. But there seemed to be a level of organization that I felt was sub-par to what was expected. A few things were missed that I requested, and some done in other ways than I requested. But overall, Ester and Esmy were great in spirits and professionalism the day of my wedding. Nothing went horribly wrong, and that's all that matters!

Profile Picture User4432679, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Excellent communication
Great attention to detail
Really worked to make my vow renewal special

Profile Picture Tonya, 6/18/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Event Design
4.7

Ester at Belizean shores resort did an awesome job planning our wedding. She was very professional and took care of all our needs and concerns in a timely manner. We were extremely happy with the end results considering we did all the planning via phone calls and e-mail. I would definitely recommend Belizean Shores and Ester to anyone looking to have a beautiful beach wedding.

Profile Picture Sharifa , 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Event Design, Full Planning, Destination

We had a wonderful experience and they took the stress out of the planning.
They had an exceptional attention to detail.
Well worth the cost.

Profile Picture Robert, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Destination, Non-Religious

We really enjoyed working with the wedding planners. The whole experience made our Belize wedding magical!

Profile Picture R., 12/31/14, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Full Planning, Destination

Ester and her staff were extremely detailed, entertained all of our questions and supplied us with excellent options. Over half a year later, she also quickly facilitated additional copies of our wedding certificate- as prompt as she had been prior to our most perfect day!

Profile Picture Jenna, 12/27/14, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Event Design, Full Planning, Destination

Ms. Ester Carrias was the best. Ms Carrias took care of all my family & guests needs from the day they arrived until they left. She and her staff are true professionals. Thanks o all for making my wedding something that will never be forgotten. William

Profile Picture WILLIAM, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Travel, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Ester did a great job planning and coordinating our wedding reception and at the day of the wedding. Along with her team they were very professional and flexible with our requests and provided a lot of quality choices and ideas throughout our wedding planning process. We would recommend Coco beach and X'tan Ha to our friends for any vacation ideas as well as events.

Profile Picture User5577580, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

sul posto c'è stata la possibilità di modificare i colori dei fiori essendo la scelta effettivamente ridotta da quella fornita inizialmente,quindi ci si dovrebbe accontentare, nel caso si scelga la decorazione inclusa nel prezzo, dei colori di stagione, a parte questa variante l'organizzazione della nostra cerimonia privata è stata semplice e l'assistenza della Wedding Planne sul luogo delle migliori,una grande flessibilità, gentilezza e disponibilità.
Il nostro matrimonio è stato bellissimo e se potessi tornare indietro certamente non cambieremmo.
Grazie per aver realizzato il nostro sogno!Federica e Josè Luis