Belest Travel Co. Reviews

12 | Jacksonville, FL

12 Reviews for Belest Travel Co.

Melissa R. 路 Getting married on 11/04/2022

You won't find better!!

Emily is an absolute pleasure to work with in vacation planning! She's attentive to your family needs, honest, genuine, and truly puts so much effort into finding the right fit for you. Most importantly, she listens. She didn't miss a single beat when it came to handling all of the small details that I would have never thought about. Truly allowed me to be hands off and with my busy schedule, that was so appreciated. To top it off, she's an absolute DOLL of a personality and just one of the most genuine people you'll ever come across. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/21/2021

Belest Travel Co.'s reply:

You are so so kind! Thank you for this great review. It means more to me than you know. It's such a blessing to have beautiful clients like you and your family!
  • Michelle

Michelle H. 路 Getting married on 03/08/2022

Wonderful experience!

Emily was amazing to work with on our trip to Iceland. I will use her in the future and highly recommend her to anyone. She is very detailed and will really work to help you secure the perfect trip:)

Belest Travel Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your review Michelle! Iceland is such a dream and it was blast planning this trip for you! Can鈥檛 wait to chat with you about the next vacation! 馃檭
  • Patricia

Patricia C. 路 Getting married on 06/04/2021

BEST vacation Ever

The Proprietor of Belest Travel Co., Emily, was amazing to work with. The itinerary that was planned for us included tours and sights that we would never have thought of going to in a place we had never been to before.. I would highly recommend
    Belest Travel Company

Sent on 03/26/2021

Belest Travel Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and kind review! It was a pleasure working on this trip for you for such a fun and special occasion!

Chris C. 路 Married on 04/23/2021

The best experience!

What can I say about Emily, about 50000 words but I won't go crazy! Helping us plan not one but two honeymoons due to covid, always being there for questions, sending us a little honeymoon package. Emily is absolutely the best, and has secured herself and Belest travel life long customers in myself and my wife. From the beginning to the end, always there, always helpful, never made us feel like a bother. This was the best experience we could have had. Thank you!!

Sent on 05/06/2021

Melissa 路 Married on 01/25/2020

Great to work with!

Emily at Belest Travel Co. was great to work with! She gave us several options at various price points. The whole thing from beginning to end was totally seamless. I would highly recommend working with Emily! I'll definitely be using her again for future travel plans.

Sent on 03/25/2021

Belest Travel Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your great review! It was wonderful working together on your vacation and hearing everything was seamless is very humbling!
    Prost!

Marguerite P. 路 Married on 09/23/2019

Belest Travel Company

We have retained Emily's services for several trips, both international and domestic. Being an experienced traveler herself we found her to be very knowledgeable in every aspect of the travel industry. Our needs were met on every level; booking multiple flights, sight- seeing and excursions, hotel accommodations, rental cars, and dinner recommendations and reservations. We also received a detailed itinerary of our entire trip. Everything was taken care of to the letter, leaving us to enjoy our travels to their fullest potential. If you are looking for a unique and fulfilling stress free vacation we highly recommend Emily's services. Because of her passion for travel, she always goes above and beyond the call of duty.

Sent on 03/28/2021

Liz 路 Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing trip to Peru

I鈥檝e never had an easier time planning a trip - mostly because I didn鈥檛 have to plan anything. Emily did it all for me! From booking the flights, hotels and trains all the way to booking the taxis in advance, she made the entire process so easy and smooth. If you鈥檝e been on the fence about using an agent to help plan and book your travel, it鈥檚 time to get off the fence! The amount of time she saved me was worth every penny. Seriously, this girl travels a lot and knows what she鈥檚 doing. Thanks again Emily! 鉂わ笍

Belest Travel Co.'s reply:

Thanks so much Liz for this kind review! It means more than you know and I鈥檓 truly humbled! Peru is such a special place 馃挍

Tammy 路 Married on 03/19/2019

She is very professional

We waited until the last minute to decide we wanted to tag along with our kids and grandkids at Universal Studios and I was afraid we wouldn't be able to get a room in the Disney resort where they were staying but all we had to do was contact Emily and everything fell into place. She made it so easy. We got a room next to the kids and the same tickets they had and it was completely stress free. She emailed me the info, I paid over the phone and that was it. I will definitely remember her when planning our vacations in the future. Thank you Emily! You are a sweetheart!

Belest Travel Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Tammy for your kind review! I love hearing that my services helped to make your life that much easier!

Laura B. 路 Married on 03/17/2019

Quality, Detail, & Outstanding Customer Experience

If you are looking for a professional who brings to the table...quality work, outstanding customer service, and is willing to get in a personal level with each client to collaborate with their visions and help those visions and dreams come to fruition...?? Then you absolutely have to look no further.
    Emily Cunniff is top notch and can do exactly what she says she can do. Nothing will be out of your reach when working with her.

Belest Travel Co.'s reply:

Thank you for this incredibly kind review, Laura! Making sure I provide this quality of service is top priority for me and it鈥檚 so great to hear I鈥檝e accomplished that for you!

Charity H. 路 Married on 02/08/2019

The Best...

I entrusted the planning with Emily. She did not disappoint. Her professionalism and excellent customer service was just icing on the cake. I'm definitely using her services again.

Sent on 03/29/2021

Nikki H. 路 Married on 03/26/2017

So happy with our experience working with Belest!

We hired Emily's company to photograph our wedding and anniversary photos and were absolutely in love with the results. She was a dream to work with, very professional and polite, and easy to communicate with. I found Belest to be very affordable, especially for the quality of the pictures taken and with how easy and seamless it was to work with Emily. She really made the entire experience a pleasure.

Belest Travel Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your great review! I loved being able to be there for these precious life moments and send you all to Universal afterwards! It was an honor 馃挍

David C. 路 Married on 08/05/1990

Professional Service

Embarking on our first overseas trip, my wife and I found our Travel Agent, Emily, very professional and easy to work with. We had a multiple destination journey and she set up everything along the way, making for a wonderful, stress free experience. She did a great job scheduling events and attractions that we probably would not have even thought of seeing. The entire trip was amazing.

Sent on 03/25/2021

Belest Travel Co.'s reply:

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful review! I loved getting to work on this trip for you for such a fun occasion!
    Prost!