Nationwide, Jacksonville, FL 32246 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Belest Travel Co.

Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, Belest Travel Co. is a travel agency helping couples celebrate their dream honeymoon abroad. The company was founded by globetrotting travel enthusiast, Emily Cunniff, who is passionate about helping couples to see the world. The business specializes in destinations throughout Europe and the Americas, providing to-be-weds with ample choice when planning their trip.

Belest Travel Co. provides clients with a carefully curated itinerary of their trip. Emily plans everything ahead of time, so couples can sit back, relax, and enjoy their special vacation without worry. She takes care to learn as much as possible about each destination, ensuring that couples can immerse themselves in their surroundings. This travel agency can plan honeymoons with round-the-clock support for couples before, during, and after the romantic getaway.

• Woman-owned
Classic Greece
Classic Greece
paris 51 2021631 161661196292819
Private boats in the med

11 Reviews for Belest Travel Co.

• Michelle

Michelle H. · Getting married on 03/08/2022

Wonderful experience!

Emily was amazing to work with on our trip to Iceland. I will use her in the future and highly recommend her to anyone. She is very detailed and will really work to help you secure the perfect trip:)

Sent on 03/19/2021

Belest Travel Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your review Michelle! Iceland is such a dream and it was blast planning this trip for you! Can’t wait to chat with you about the next vacation! 🙃
  • Patricia

Patricia C. · Getting married on 06/04/2021

BEST vacation Ever

The Proprietor of Belest Travel Co., Emily, was amazing to work with. The itinerary that was planned for us included tours and sights that we would never have thought of going to in a place we had never been to before.. I would highly recommend
    Belest Travel Company

Sent on 03/26/2021

Belest Travel Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and kind review! It was a pleasure working on this trip for you for such a fun and special occasion!

Belest Travel Co. FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Caribbean
    North America
    Scandinavia
    South America
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Travel Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Belest Travel Co. 1
    Complimentary Honeymoon Planning Session

Congratulations! Planning your wedding is one of the most exciting things to do. It can also be a little stressful. That's why I'm here! I want to make sure you have your dream honeymoon without the added stress. I'll handle all of the details so you can focus on the other parts of your big day. Message me now to set up your complimentary planning session!

Team of Belest Travel Co.

Emily

Emily

Founder and Travel Advisor

Hi! I'm Emily, owner and travel advisor here at Belest Travel Co. If you've made it to my store, first of all, Congratulations! And thank you.

I'm gonna get real with you right off the bat: I didn't step on a plane until I gratued college! Yep. 21 years of my life without traveling. I had no idea what I was missing! I got on a plane and 8 hours later landed in Rome and the rest is history. I fell in love. So much so that my husband and I went on a month long Destination Wedding and Honeymoon adventure through Europe. Best experience of my life. I couldn't recommend it enough!

Long story short, I know a thing or two about the time, effort, and energy it takes to plan a wedding, especially a wedding outside of your home town, much less your home country. It's a lot. And my type-A personality lives for it. I love details, I love organizing, I love love love planning! So getting combine the the things I love (planning and travel) is truly a dream come true.

And I can't wait to extend all I have to offer to you!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Nationwide Jacksonville, FL, 32246 See on map
    904-785-8302 (Phone number)
    Location of (Belest Travel Co.)