Bel Air Events Reviews

Bel Air Events 6
Bel Air Events 7

Gail Miller · Married on 06/21/2019

Absolutely Amazing

My daughter had her wedding and reception at the Bel Air Events, June 2019. Words cannot describe how gorgeous this place is and how perfect it was to hold her wedding and reception. Cynthia and her staff were the best and knew exactly how to make my daughters wedding amazing. I would recommend Bel Air if you’re looking to have the perfect Wedding/ Reception.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Aly · Married on 04/27/2019

Wow! Best venue I could have ever asked for!

The moment I walked into Bel Air, I knew it was where I wanted to get married. It was beautiful and the girl we talked to made us feel completely at ease. I originally wanted to get married on July 6th but we ended up switching our date to July 5th, a Friday, just so we could have our wedding and reception here. I could not be happier with the way everything went on the wedding day. They took care of literally everything and made me feel at ease the entire day. Then, during the reception, they did not let me or my husband lift a finger until it was time to party. I will recommend them to anyone and everyone. It is 100% worth every penny.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Julie White · Married on 12/30/2018

December 30, 2018 wedding

Our daughter was married in the Bel Air on December 20,2018. It was the perfect place for a beautiful winter wedding/reception! Cynthia and her staff go above and beyond to make this special day perfect and stress -free. We received so many compliments from our guests about the delicious food, awesome service, and beautiful venue! Thank you Bel Air!
    Quinn and Julie White

Sent on 01/01/2019

Janice Cossell · Married on 07/07/2018

It was the best experience ever!

We had 300 people at the reception and everyone’s meals were hot and totally fresh! The staff addressed everyone’s needs and from the appetizers, to the salad and bread, to the meal, to the dessert- it was all served with grace and ease. We didn’t even have to decorate much because the facility is so beautiful

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Bel Air Events 15

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/22/2017

I got married last September and wanted to thank everyone for making it a great day! The staff was incredibly helpful put my mind at ease. The rehearsal made me so much more relaxed when I realized how laid back everyone at the venue was! One gentleman, I think his name was Jared was so great about answering all of our questions and making sure they were all taken care of. My mom wanted me to pass along a message from her " The accommodation and service at the Bel Air was just perfect for the wedding. The staff was very helpful & especially attentive to our needs. The ceremony & reception aesthetics created the magic for a perfect wedding day. Your corroboration with all the details gave us all beautiful, wonderful memories of this most special day. We are so very grateful." Thank you all for making it such a perfect day, we loved it and wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 01/22/2018
    Bel Air Events 21
    Bel Air Events 22
    Bel Air Events 23

Richard · Married on 09/01/2017

Our daughter was married at the Bel-Air Event Center this past September 1st. The whole experience exceeded our expectations. The excellent food choices selected by the bride and groom were well received by everyone. The lighting was perfect - our daughter is a professional photoghter and is was exactly what she requested. The marriage took place with seating arranged a little differently than what was normally used - perfectly done. After the ceremony, the staff moved all the chairs to each of the beautifully decorated tables. This was accomplished in just 15 minutes which amazed the 200+ people who attended. In our opinion, a perfect evening - thank you Bel-Air. We would highly recommend the Bel-Air for any event.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Lilian · Married on 05/27/2017

Cinthia and staff were amazing. Loved the service they provided to us and our guest on our wedding day..

Sent on 06/24/2017

Brenna · Married on 10/15/2016

It's a gorgeous banquet hall! I liked the price and that the family who runs it really pour their heart into the event and the food. It didn't feel commercial or cliche at all, like a lot if wedding planning can me.
    My guests mentioned to me several times how good the food was, and the servers were all really attentive. They staff gave me plenty of time and opportunity to pick linens, customize lights, decorate inside the hall and lobby, and structure how I wanted the ceremony and reception. They even pulled off a Brazilian lemonade bar when I didn't want to serve alcohol at the reception!
    I loved the bride's room and that picture perfect staircase down into the hall was essential as soon as I saw it. My photographer loved it too and she also got some great photos on the roof. There was plenty of parking for everyone and the venue was perfect for a dance party after the wedding traditions. Definitely recommended!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Heather · Married on 10/13/2016

So beautiful. Wish we could have spent more time here.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Samantha · Married on 02/28/2015

From day one both owners were amazing! They were always available to talk and meet and help with details that weren't expected of them! I wouldn't change a single thing about anything! The food was amazing and our guests went on and on about that all night! The staff was.professional, friendly, attentive, on top of everything and held true to their every word! I credit the Bel Air for making my reception absolutely perfect, I.wouldn't change a single thing! They deserve a 100 out of 10! I will.recommend everyone to them! You should feel lucky to be able to book the Bel Air!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Bel Air Events's reply:

Congratulations! Samantha and Tyler you are a gorgeous couple! What an awesome event! We truly appreciate the opportunity of being the backdrop of such a wonderful event! We love what we do and thank you for trusting the Bel Air! Cynthia and Mehrdad!

Katy · Married on 09/09/2017

The Bel Air is a gorgeous venue and their staff is fantastic! Chef Cynthia does all she can to help make your day flawless (on top of cooking your dinner)! They are very busy so be prepared to plan ahead!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Taylor · Married on 08/08/2015

Absolutely love the staff, great to work with, and always make you feel like their #1 priority. Food is excellent. Venue is beautiful. It is perfect.

Sent on 03/27/2015

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

The venue is outstanding! I was awestruck by the beauty of it, as were the guests! The staircase made for a fair tail wedding that nobody will soon forget!

Sent on 03/02/2017

4.2

The venue in Kokomo, Indiana is absolutely gorgeous and affordable

Sent on 02/01/2016

1.5
      3.0

My guests received cold food ....which was very embarrassing. The service my guests received was poor. I was not happy with the amount of money I paid with the outcome I received.

Sent on 04/01/2015