Beekman Arms & Delamater Inn Reviews

5 | Rhinebeck, NY

5 Reviews for Beekman Arms & Delamater Inn

• Lisa

Lisa Speare · Married on 12/30/2018

Made our wedding effortless & perfect

I was speechless when I entered the room. It was arranged perfectly. The food was amazing and there was plenty of it. The bartender and the drinks were perfect. They made a signature drink for us. The servers were beyond attentive. My event coordinator Marie checked on us to be sure we were happy start to finish. I can’t say enough great things about this venue. It’s an old Inn, the town is quaint and the pricing much more reasonable than I expected. I don’t think the indoor ballroom is a great place to hold more than 80. We also utilized the sunroom/patio are for an extra charge.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Beekman Arms & Delamater Inn's reply:

So glad we were able to make your special day a magical one! Thank you so much for your business and being such a pleasure to work with!

Lia & Christian · Married on 09/16/2017

WOW WOW WOW! Where to begin... we had a 50 room block at the Beekman Arms and all our wedding guests stayed there. It was so nice to have everyone close to each other. We also had our farewell brunch there on the lawn, it was the perfect way to end our wedding weekend. The staff at the Beekman Arms were all extremely helpful. Catherine is a rockstars! Kayla was too! Brenda helped us organize and pull off the brunch. The historic rooms are so charming, and the town itself was perfect for our guests to wander around. They all loved it!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Patty · Married on 07/02/2017

We held my daughter's bridal shower for 61 people at the Beekman Arms. We were very satisfied. The room was large and bright. The service was great. Catherine was very easy to work with and accommodating. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Brittany · Married on 06/03/2017

We chose the Beekman Arms as the venue for my sisters bridal shower and were so happy we did! The staff was amazing and accommodating, the food was delicious and the cake they provided was gorgeous! I will definitely think of the Beekman Arms any time I have an event and will recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Laura · Married on 05/19/2018

Everything was absolutely fabulous, the hors d'oeuvres could have been passed a little bit better, guests really had to go out of their way to get their attention. Other than that, everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/18/2017