Beechwood Catering Reviews

11 Reviews for Beechwood Catering

• Taylor

Taylor Piaget · Married on 08/24/2019

Best Food Ever

We've only been married for a few days, but everyone will not stop talking about the food. It was so amazing and fresh. Nikki made it so easy to choose everything we needed to and the crew did an outstanding job setting and cleaning up. They even showed up early and I didn't even notice when they left! Everything was perfect. I may be bias, but it was easily the best food I've ever had at a wedding.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Sue · Married on 08/24/2018

We had Beechwood caterer my daughters wedding..it was great..the food was great..kept warm and dishes were kept filled with the food..the young ladies that were there to help were very nice..and they packaged the leftovers and cleaned up very well.. would recommend them highly..the food was great..received a lot of compliments from the wedding guests thru the evening..Thank you to Beechwood Inn..Great Job!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

We had almost booked another caterer when we met with Beechwood Inn. Let me just say that I am SO HAPPY we went with them for our caterer for our wedding!! They were so wonderful to work with and took care of everything in such a professional manner! The food was absolutely AMAZING. no complaints about the food from anyone. At the end of the night they let my mom and other family members take home the leftover food, so nice!

Sent on 06/18/2014
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/20/2012

I'm still hearing about how great the food was! I have even heard that it was the best food our guests have ever had at a wedding and I just say I agree! The service was great too. You can't go wrong with Beechwood Inn Catering!

Sent on 10/31/2012

My husband and I had Beechwood Inn cater and provide bar services at our wedding reception. The food from Beechwood Inn is absolutely delicious and we got so many compliments! Also, the staff was so professional and wonderful to work with. Nikki, the coordinator, was great to work with too and so helpful. We highly recommend Beechwood Inn. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/16/2012

Rebecca · Married on 02/19/2010

Beechwood Inn catered and provided bar service for our reception, and the food was delicious. They were very attentive to all our requests, and the staff was very helpful.

Sent on 03/05/2010

Sara · Married on 02/02/2008

The food was amazing. The staff was very professional and flexible. I would recommend them to anyone! They helped greatly with the logistics and rentals!

Sent on 09/24/2008

Lisa · Married on 05/24/2008

The food was AMAZING!!! People are STILL talking about how wonderful it was. Usually wedding food isn't the best...this was out of this world. We had a buffet with tons of choices. No one went home hungry from our wedding! It looked just as good as it tasted too!!!

Sent on 11/26/2008
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/10/2014

Beechwood was very accommodating for catering needs. We loved the free tasting. The food is AWESOME! Great service at our wedding as well. No real complaints.

Sent on 05/18/2014

Michelle · Married on 06/08/2013

Very knowledgable about catering, very easy on the wallet, willing to meet my needs and budget, very friendly staff. The food was awesome, I was told on several occassions that this was the best wedding food my guests had ever had. They set up as expected and were very professional!

Sent on 11/11/2013