Bee Two Sweet Photography Reviews

Bee Two Sweet Photography 5
Bee Two Sweet Photography 6
Bee Two Sweet Photography 7

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2017

Brittany and Johnny performed at our wedding only 6 short days after their own wedding and my husband and I were blown away by their professionalism and creativity. Their photos are absolutely stunning and captured so many wonderful feelings and emotions on our special day. Brittany and Johnny are our great friends as well so it meant all that much more for them to be at our wedding. My husband and I will treasure our special day by looking at our gorgeous photographs for the rest of our lives thanks to Bee Two Sweet Photography.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Christy · Married on 06/10/2017

OMG! Brittany and Johnny are the absolute best! We had a conversation prior to the shoot to discuss what I was looking for. I have to say I was very particular about that I wanted (artistic shots that played with lights, colors, angles, etc.) and what I didn't want (side profile, standard kissing photos, looking fat). Brittany asked for some samples of what I liked and we made a plan to do the engagement shots from 7:30 - 9:30 PM so we could get some daytime, sunset, and night photos. We did shots on the backside of the Lincoln Memorial, on the lawn to the side of the Lincoln Memorial, on Pennsylvania Ave. in front of the Capital, and in one other location that I cannot remember the name of currently.

The photos were turned around pretty quickly and I LOVE them!!! We got some great typical engagement shots in addition to some really cool artistic ones with long exposure and blurred lights, our reflections in a pool of water. The session went longer than intended because we were having so much fun and Brittany and Johnny got to experiment with shots. It was the absolute best experience and I would highly recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Makeba · Married on 05/20/2017

I don't think I have enough words for how absolutely perfect Brittany and Johnny are. From our consultation, to our big day; they were nothing short of professional, while still managing to be silly and fun. They are a pair that makes you wish they were your friends! I am SUCH a space case and I often forgot to follow up with my vendors, but Brittany was very good about following up in a friendly way! I was expecting maybe a one month wait, but we got an album loaded with previews in a week! I would recommend them over and over and over again!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Jeremy · Married on 11/12/2016

I hate being in pictures, but Brittany actually made the whole process fun. She got my quirky sense of humor and made it work. Our wedding was out of town and she was very supportive of the travel required. She got great pictures of all of the events that night and her engagement photos were spectacular. She really knows how to capture the perfect essence of nature and people. All of our guests loved her. Many state she was the best photographer they worked with (and they have had a lot of weddings over the past five years). She is very dedicated. We took a bus home, even after she was off the clock for well over an hour, she took pictures of us departing the bus. Way above and beyond. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/21/2017

matthew · Married on 10/09/2016

I cannot recommend BeeTwoSweet Photography enough!
    Service: Brittany was patient and pleasant to work with yet assertive enough to wrangle all of my friends and family into amazing group photos that we will cherish. She helped us scout locations near our wedding venue for our "first look" photos and walked us through quite a few classic and contemporary poses while being open to and interested in our ideas and suggestions. Throughout the ceremony and reception Brittany managed to document every significant moment and many candid, casual instances that made the day so wonderful.
    Product: I am a photographer and I have to say, I am completely blown-away and the images Brittany made. Her background in theatrical lighting design is apparent in her decisions. It was obvious that she had a thorough understanding of her equipment and a keen sense of the visual environment around us during the shoots.
    In short: She nailed-it!!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Pamela · Married on 10/09/2016

The photography was outstanding - Pinterest perfect! The photographer arrived at the relatively remote venue near Stanardsville VA and seemed to be everywhere - able to wrangle children, dogs, and hordes of relatives and guests from the cocktail hour, through the ceremony, reception and dancing. She knew when to "take control" (ha ha) and also be unobtrusive. As a picky MOB (Mother of the Bride) I highly recommend Bee Two Sweet!!

Sent on 10/15/2016
  • F

Francesca · Married on 09/17/2016

Brittany was GREAT! The moment I met her I knew she was going to fit right in with my family and friends! She is fun, personable, and VERY professional! She had no problem getting out on the dance floor to capture the guests :) She even grabbed chairs and laid on the floor to get the best possible pictures! My family and guests loved her and said nothing but good things!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/15/2016

We worked with Britt from BTS and she captured the most amazing photos from our wedding day. They are truly spectacular! Once we were able to look through the photos for the first time (which didn't take too long to get access to) we felt like we had received such an incredible gift because it seemed as though we were able to relive the entire evening all over again. We'll definitely cherish them for years and years to come. I told Britt that I wished there were words that went beyond thank you, because thank you doesn't seem to do it justice!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Mamta · Married on 01/29/2016

i cannot recommend bee two sweet photography enough. brittany is AMAZING! she is completely professional-- her work speaks for itself-- she has a great eye and puts her heart and soul into her work. for us, she was a lifesaver. she became a part of our intimate wedding-- her kindness, her laughter, her easy-going nature and enthusiasm added so much-- she picks up on the vibe of the occasion and melts right in. afterwards, everyone who attended commented on how amazing she was-- completely flexible and fun. and we are over the moon with happiness at what she produced-- she captured everything in her photos.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Julie · Married on 12/31/2015

Working with Bee Two Sweet Photography was the easiest part of planning our wedding. B.T.S. has a fantastic eye for photography and really captured the images we had hoped to achieve. Communication was always open and Brittany was quick to respond to emails. Brittany took our engagement photos as well, and after that experience we realized that the photography was one thing on the wedding day that we didn't have to worry about. We had complete confidence that she would capture every beautiful moment.

Brittany was incredibly mobile and quick. She had equipment with her but spent very little time setting it up. We never felt like we were standing around and waiting. Additionally, she was great at getting everyone together and efficiently working through our photo list. We also explained the type of photos were were looking for and she took a wonderful balance of traditional and us. We were really looking to have fun with our photos and she helped us achieve that.

Budget-wise - BTS had very reasonable prices compared to other photographers in the District. She is well worth the price and honestly, you get WAY more than what you pay for. You get a talented, personal touch. It is very clear that she loves what she is doing. Any and every bride should use her for their DC wedding.

Sent on 01/17/2016