Bee Two Sweet Photography Reviews

Bee Two Sweet Photography 6
Bee Two Sweet Photography 7

Leslie Hoff · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Amazing!

Need more stars! Brittany and Johnnie are amazing - can't find enough words - and such fun to have around!! The care and time taken leading up to the event also...it all adds up to perfection.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Joseph · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Brittany was so easy to work with and helped me surprise my now fiance at the Kennedy Center. She even was able to move another shoot to accommodate my specific date. Her energy and enthusiasm is very genuine. Her photos are amazing and we were blessed to have her there to capture the moments before and after the proposal. Her tips were perfect, but she also just let us be ourselves. For example I remember her telling me to stand up more straight for one shot and that photo is one of my favorites. We can't wait to hopefully work with her again!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Jesseca

Jesseca · Married on 05/18/2019

They are the best!!

I could not imagine having a more perfect experience with photographers! They are attentive, professional, efficient, friendly, and ALWAYS go the extra mile to capture amazing moments! The photos of our wedding day are even better than we ever imagined. I personally do not like having my photo taken, but they made me feel comfortable and not awkward at all.

This is the second time my family has used Bee Two Sweet for a wedding, and both times they were amazing. Brittany and Johnny truly captured the spirit of our day and were genuinely lovely to be around. It is obvious that they love what they do, and are exceptional at it.
    We loved them and will cherish the photos forever. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Laura Heller · Married on 05/12/2019

Incredible Photos, Lovely Photographers

Brittany and Johnny were the absolute best vendors that we worked with during our wedding process...and our pictures are INCREDIBLE! They are genuinely lovely people and were super flexible in making sure to get to know us prior to our wedding since we did not do engagement pictures. Day of, Brittany and Johnny were the ultimate professionals and happily stepped in to help out whenever needed. I keep hearing from our guests how lovely they were. We got our pictures way ahead of schedule and couldn't be happier with them.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/05/2019

Amazing Photographers!!!!

We have only done our engagement session with Bee Two Sweet so far and cannot rave about their work enough! First off, they are so fun to be around and helped create a wonderfully relaxed and fun vibe for our engagement session. Between me starting a new job with an intensive schedule and my fiancé's intensive schedule we were worried about scheduling and timing, but Brittany and Johnny were so flexible on fitting us in with what I consider really short notice. Most telling of all: everyone we know is RAVING about our photos! The most common compliment, besides their beautiful work with lighting and composition and overall artistic and professional aesthetic, is how much the photos reflect us as a couple and our relationship (which is what you want to see in your photos). Many more friends and family commented on how "they look straight out of a movie." We simply cannot wait to see the photographs from our wedding in May! Hire these amazing artists and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2019

Artistry to Last a Lifetime

Bee Two Sweet was the perfect team of photographers for our wedding. We met with a lot of photographers and they all seemed pretty much the same until we met Britney and Johnny at Bee Two Sweet. They take a much more artistic approach to their photos and they all turn out amazing. They make sure every detail of every photo is perfect. You get so much more than just traditional wedding portraits. You get beautiful pieces of artwork in every photo. Unique angles, lighting, and composition. We could not have asked for more from a photographer and will cherish these photos for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Eichner · Married on 04/27/2019

Dynamic Duo, Incredible Photos!

Working with Johnny and Brittany was amazing! Brittany helped me so much planning my wedding timeline and making sure us having fun and enjoying our wedding came first, without losing the chance for beautiful photos to remember the day. Day of, Johnny took incredible photos and was fabulous to work with. He and his second shooter (thanks Pete!) were all over the place taking shots from all angles, and risking life and limb! Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for photographers!

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 8

Alexandra · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing photographers!

We got married in April 2019 and Bee Two Sweet were our photographers. Brittany was so amazingly thorough during the whole planning process and was super responsive to my many questions. When we got our pictures back we were beyond thrilled. Would definitely 100% recommend them!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Ellen · Married on 04/13/2019

Hands down the best wedding photographer

I don't even know where to begin. Brittany and Johnny are the best. I first met them at a bridal show, and knew I had to book them. No one else's work even came close!! Before the wedding Brittany will go over game plan for wedding and make a list of which photos you want. That way day off the wedding she makes sure to get all the important family photos. My family is huge and Brittany was amazing at getting them in line, and making sure we got those family photos that were important to us. Ive gotten so many compliments on how amazing my photos are. You won't be upset.

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 9
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 10

Caroline · Married on 10/07/2018

Absolutely delightful!

Hiring Bee Two Sweet was hands down the best and easiest decision we made while planning our wedding. When we met them at a wedding expo, we immediately knew they were the ones! We were not only impressed with their work, but we felt an immediate connection with them. They knew exactly what we wanted and they delivered. Working with them was effortless and extremely fun! Our engagement session with Brittany at the zoo was so much fun! She thinks outside the box and came up with some cool lighting effects that took our picutes over the top. She patiently waited with us until she had the perfect shot we wanted with the seals (even as we were almost being kicked out of the zoo).

On our wedding day, Brittany and Johnny arrived an hour earlier than their contract time and immediately got to work taking beautiful pictures while getting ready, and even working with our dog to snap a couple of pictures of her. They were super creative and worked to highlight the architectural features of our hotel for some gorgeous pictures. After the family pictures at the hotel, Johnny went over to the venue while Brittany stayed behind with the brides for more pictures. She even served as our bodyguard to keep other guests from seeing us as we left for the venue! At the ceremony and reception, they interacted with the guests and captured every moment seamlessly. We enjoyed their company so much we even forgot they were there to work. Our families and guests absolutely loved them! In less than two weeks after the wedding they already had already created an album of the highlights that we could look at while they processed the rest of thousands of pictures. We cannot recommend them enough!! They are quality photographers and an absolute delight to work with. We can’t wait to work with them again!

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 11
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 12
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 13

Lady · Married on 10/06/2018

Crazy Wonderful!!!

Brittany and Angie were fantastic! We couldn't ask for such fun and professional photographers, and we as a couple had an absolute blast because of them. Do not waste your time looking for other alternatives!!!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/29/2018

How to put wonderful into words!

I don't even know where to begin. From the start of our wedding process, Brittany has been non-stop fabulous. Her creativity and energy is infectious. She is fearless and always ready to do what needs to be done to get the perfect shot. She is also incredibly dedicated. It was such a fun surprise when I woke up the morning after our wedding to find she had already sent me a fantastic shot from the day before! I highly recommend hiring Brittany, she is easy going enough to be flexible with your wedding day, but also commanding enough to get your family to focus and get through the portraits before heading into the fun shoots!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 18
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 19

Anslie · Married on 09/29/2018

Hire them now!!

Hiring Brittany and Johnny was the best decision we made for our wedding. Their price was a little higher than we originally budgeted, but we decided if there was something to splurge on, it was our photos! They were worth every penny spent, and we cannot be happier with how our photo turned out (uniquely ours) as well as the experience of working with this amazing team! Johnny was fun to work with, professional while being relaxed, and we felt no stress on his end of things-which my husband and I both appreciated. He had budgeted time perfectly, and showed up early to make sure everything got done. Our guests loved him and we are SO proud to tell everyone who took our wedding photos. We recommend hiring them 1 million percent. Don’t look anywhere else, you have already found the best photographers.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 20
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 21
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 22
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 23
  • O

Olga · Married on 09/15/2018

Bee Two Sweet photography was the best choice we’ve made out of our entire wedding vendor selection. John wasn’t available for our date, but Brittany made sure to find a worthy 2nd photographer and these two made an amazing team! I’ve had multiple people at the wedding commenting on how diligent and involved they were throughout the wedding. No important moment was missed, no creative angle unexplored - the whole wedding day photo shoot felt smooth and professionally tailored.

Brittany makes sure to ask the right questions before the big day. She knew all close family members’ names and which group pictures we were looking for. Without her clear directions and detailed agenda, we would never be able to capture all the friends and family during this crazy-amazing day. She knows how to follow the timeline seamlessly and organize the unruly crowd of we-all-wanna-hug-you-right-thus-second relatives.

At the same time, Brittany knows exactly when to let go and let her creative mind take over. We’ve always felt very natural and at ease during the portrait session, which at times could feel a bit robotic with other photographers. They found multiple cute spots in the venue vicinity for us to make unforgettable pictures. The photos with frogs holding on to our rings were so adorable! (See pics below) No one can believe the frogs were just jumping around the venue pond when Brittany’s thought it would be cool to get them a photo shoot.

All in all, the whole experience working with Brittany was beyond perfect. Don’t even hesitate to hire her.

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 24
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 25
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 26

Bill · Married on 09/15/2018

We first encountered Bee Two Sweet Photography at a friends wedding where we watched them engage the crowd in a way that made taking pictures fun. We were blown away by how fun, professional and engaging they were at ours. We still have guests commenting about it. Best, and most important of all, is the pictures are wonderful and captured the magic of our special day.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/08/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Bee Two Sweet Photography. We haven't even seen all of our photos yet but I already know they will be amazing. Brittany got our highlight reel to us in under a week after our wedding, while juggling other events in the same weekend! We received SO MANY compliments on our photographers during and after the wedding because they are literally everywhere and can make photos happen, even if you're camera shy and have weird quirks like me! Brittany can wrangle a big crowd with ease, so if you have a big family and a strict timeline, Brittany is your girl. I could brag all day about how great they are to work with, but their PHOTOS really do speak for themselves. If you've ever looked at their work, you will see so much creativity behind every photo. They dare to be different, they take shots others shy away from, and they capture moments. We wanted candid photos and we definitely got them. I probably looked through their portfolio hundreds of times even after hiring them, because they are amazing and beyond every other portfolio I looked at. Brittany gives direction well, so after a few photos, you start to know what to expect. Brittany also adjusted on the fly when our reception timeline didn't go as planned. They are the best people to work with and we can't wait to see the rest of the photos. The seemingly hectic and plain moments during the day look magical in photos. You will NOT be disappointed. If photography is your number one priority, like it was for me, go with Bee Two Sweet. You will be so happy you did.

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 27
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 28
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 29
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 30
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 31

Myra · Married on 08/24/2018

Dear Brittany & Johnny,

Thank you very much for capturing every moment of Rachel & Luke's wedding. Your presence never felt intrusive and you were always there precisely when it was necessary. Blending in is such a crucial trait in a great photographer as well as helping people to feel comfortable in front of the camera. Your skills in these areas appear to be spot on. I am looking forward to seeing your photos more than I can say because I just loved every moment of the wedding. I am still on Cloud Nine!!

A former English teacher of mine said you should never thank a person twice in the same note, but I am breaking her rule. Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart, for shooting all the highlights of the first of what I hope will be many fantastic celebrations in our family's life.

May you continue to have great success.

Yours truly,
    Myra Handfinger

Sent on 09/02/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/24/2018

All of the stars, and more!!

Brittany & Johnny are truly within the top percentage of photographers in their industry. We first met them at a local wedding expo, connecting with them quickly during a 20-30 minute chat, and thought, "They're awesome. But wait, we can't hire the first photographers we meet... can we?" So we put our instincts to the test. We heavily researched photographers and viewed A LOT of wedding photo galleries to get a sense of each photographer's style and skill. We narrowed our long list down to a short list, and we interviewed those on the short list (phone, Skype, facetime, and in person). After some initial emails with Brittany, our infamous 2-hour FaceTime call happened, and we knew our decision. We even had a little fun with the way we told them our choice (check out the Bee Two Sweet blog if you're curious). Fast forward to the small handful of months we had left leading up to our wedding, the day itself, and now. Brittany and Johnny easily helped us feel prepared for the big day (yes - do an engagement photo shoot) and answered all of our detailed questions without hesitancy. They made us feel comfortable and carefree. It really felt like they knew us, we knew them, and that they weren't just people with cameras and lights. They even handled a few family hiccups with calmness and poise. Following our wedding, we were ecstatic to get a sneak peek highlight gallery of our photos and then the full gallery of our images. We loved getting to relive all parts of the wedding day, and we have also received countless compliments about the quality of our images (even from guests who could not attend and non-guests). Our next step will be working on a photo album with Brittany, and in the future, we hope to use Bee Two Sweet again for other special events in our lives. We have no hesitation in recommending them - you can trust them to capture each special moment and to do it in a way that is impactful. We are thrilled with their work! Photo credit: Bee Two Sweet (of course)...

Sent on 11/16/2018
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 32

Steve · Married on 07/12/2018

My wife and I couldn't be more happy about BeeTwoSweet! They traveled with us to Thailand and took the most amazing photo's. Tons of fun and top notch pics on the travel to our destination & candid pics before and after our special day. Thank you Johnny and Brittany!!! You guys are awesome.

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 33
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 34
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 35
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 36

Laura · Married on 06/22/2018

If I could give Bee Two Sweet a higher rating, I would. Brittany was absolutely amazing. She is an artist! I highly, HIGHLY recommend Bee Two Sweet Photography!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Timothy · Married on 06/15/2018

Bee Two Sweet Photography is truly a level above any photographer out there. Owners Brittany and Johnny were an absolute dream to work with. We discovered them purely by chance when we heard a radio ad for a wedding expo that was happening in our area the very next day. My husband and I thought, "what the heck, it could be fun." We saw a few photographers that day and looked through their portfolios, but when we walked by the Bee Two Sweet booth two things stuck with us -- their photos were on another level, and we felt an immediate connection with Johnny (Brittany was speaking with other people that day). We later met with both of them later in the week and decided that there was no other choice. During the planning phases, Brittany and Johnny both made great suggestions to enhance our ideas. They also helped us organize our "family portraits" to make sure no one was missed. On our wedding day, Brittany and Johhny not only helped us ease our anxiety, they made us feel completely comfortable and were cracking jokes during our portraits. During the ceremony and reception, they were virtually invisible and completely unobtrusive, so we really didn't notice them, but they captured all of the best moments. Our photos are so beautiful. The colors and detail are exquisite. I would proudly, 100 percent absolutely recommend Bee Two Sweet to any couple looking for a photographer. Brittany and Johnny are the absolute best choice, hands down.

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 42
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 43
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 44

Alysia · Married on 05/27/2018

Johnny and Brittany did our engagement photo shoot and will be shooting our wedding in May 2018. First off, let me say I actually sobbed when I got our engagement photos they were so amazing. I am pretty self conscious about my photos and I felt that we looked great in ALL of them. They perfectly captured our personalities and the photos were beautiful (they also took place in a sunflower field in full bloom, a location which was THEIR idea- genius). Secondly, the actual shoot was awesome. They were fun and funny and made us feel totally comfortable. They really had fun with the shoot which made for some really unique shots. We can’t WAIT to see the photos from our wedding when the time comes, but I can honestly say it’s one aspect of our wedding day I am 100% confident in.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2017

We put a bug in Bee Two Sweet’s ear about shooting our wedding right after we got engaged; this is how badly we knew we wanted Brittany Diliberto to shoot our wedding. And boy oh boy is it one of the best decisions we have ever made. With their creativity, talent, and “go team!” attitudes, Bee Two Sweet (the phenomenal wife and husband team of Brittany Diliberto and Johnny Shryock) has captured our wedding in ways we couldn’t have imagined. Bee Two Sweet conceived of and orchestrated so many gorgeous shots - and silly ones, too - that truly document not just any pretty wedding, but *our* sentimental, playful, and uniquely individual New Year’s Eve wedding. For example, my wife and I originally were not going to do a first look but when Britt said “Ok. That’s great. But can I float an idea by you? ... CONFETTI CANNONS!”, we got really excited and switched up our plan. And the experience of it was a blast - it wasn’t all about getting the shot, but about having a wonderful, playful time and then capturing the amazing time we were having on film. Our guests also had fun with the midnight countdown confetti - another idea of Brittany’s. Many a boomerang was shared on Insta of friends and family playing in confetti at our wedding. And the photos that came out of that midnight countdown: EPIC. It should also be noted that Brittany and Johnny work seamlessly as a team and are super generous and kind with everyone - they made a huge impression on our family and friends. And on us. You end up spending a fair amount of time with your photographers on your wedding day and we had so much fun hanging with Brittany and Johnny. They are individually amazing humans with tremendous talent, and together they are an unstoppable force and #relationshipgoals. We are beyond thrilled to have worked with Bee Two Sweet for our wedding and so grateful for their flawless documentation of our once-in-a-lifetime celebration. I cannot urge you strongly enough to book them for your special day.

Sent on 02/05/2018
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 52
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 53
    Bee Two Sweet Photography 54

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2017

Brittany and Johnny are AMAZING!! I originally met them at a wedding expo in Baltimore and felt we clicked with them right away. They are extremely laid back, easy to get along with and crazy talented. Day of the wedding they just jumped in made sure every moment was captured. I also want to point out how the two of them work so well together. I can see how some people would be weary of working with a newlywed couple (congrats again by the way) but that was far from the truth. The teamwork they have is undeniable. While Brittany would be with me, Johnny would be with the guys or inside taking detail shots. All while keeping a close eye on time so everything would run smoothly. So I would highly recommend having both of them there day of. Brittany was always very prompt in replying to me and we talked on the phone several times to talk day of details. Each time I felt confident we were on the same page and she understood what I wanted. I'm SO EXCITED to get the photos back, I know they are going to be amazing. I'm recommending Bee Two Sweet to anyone who will listen.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Scott · Married on 11/11/2017

We met Brittany and Johnny at a bridal show and hired them on the spot! Their photos were different than every other photographer and we knew immediately they were the perfect fit for us! In every photo we saw, they captured amazing moments filled with real emotion. When we saw their perfect reviews on Wedding Wire, we knew we had made the right decision. Brittany shot our engagement photos and both of them shot our wedding. Brittany's artistry is so impressive!! Nothing felt staged and everything felt natural and comfortable. Johnny's personality and charm is such a nice complement to her creativity and vision. Needless to say, we could not be happier with our choice of photographers. Bee Two Sweet far exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 12/13/2017