Bedford Village Flower Shoppe Reviews

5 | Bedford, NY

5 Reviews for Bedford Village Flower Shoppe

• Matt

Matt M. · Married on 12/08/2020

The most incredible people on the planet!

Lauren and Anthony are the nicest and sweetest people I have ever met. Seriously.
    Not only did they curate our floral arrangements to perfection, giving us exactly what my wife wanted, but they made our entire wedding day that much more stress free.
    My wife didn't want a bouquet, Lauren made one anyway so she could have the option and my wife loved it so much she hardly ever put it down all night!

Ok... and I have to tell you all a story. We had a big bonfire at the end of the night. When we needed more wood I took it upon myself to burn the arbor that Anthony made (flowers and all)! It was all for the love and joy of the party... but the next morning I felt so awful I did that and was so nervous to tell them. When Lauren and Anthony came to pick up the arbor, I told them what I did with my head hung low and they immediately laughed and hugged me and and they couldn't have been more happy it was used to keep the party going!

Like I said, the most incredible people EVER!
    Don't your search now and hire The Bedford Village Flower Shoppe.

Sent on 01/24/2020

Kealyn G. · Married on 10/08/2019

Lovely and professional family-owned florist!

The owners, Leah and Anthony, are so sweet and nice to work with. I started out sending some inspiration photos from my pin board and worked with Leah to create a look and cost I felt comfortable with. Chatting with her over email and the phone was so comfortable and relaxed - it really was the easiest part of my wedding planning! The end results were perfection. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Gabriele

Gabriele · Married on 01/19/2019

Best Florist Ever!!!

Words cannot describe how incredible it was to work with Lauren and Anthony on our wedding day. Lauren and her team of floral designers flawlessly executed my vision for the wedding, and exceeded every expectation we had. Every time I had a question or suggestion, Lauren was so open to listening to my ideas and helped to make changes to the florals as much as I wanted. She even suggested different varieties of flowers and greenery that would look the best by the end of the night in the cold January weather. They took the time to visit our venue multiple times to take measurements and really get a feel for the spaces they would be working in – from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the reception. There was a snow storm the day of our wedding, and they made sure to set up what they could the night before so they could be sure they had enough time before the storm came the next day. Every single detail looked beautiful and wowed me at every angle. The BVFS team was so easy to work with and I never once doubted how gorgeous our venue would look with their floral designs in place. We cannot recommend Bedford Village Flower Shoppe enough. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Katherine · Married on 10/07/2017

Absolutely Incredible

Working with Lauren and team was an absolute dream! I had a budget and vision that far exceeded that, she went above and beyond to make sure I got exactly what I was looking for, within my budget. Not only was the process by far the most enjoyable (not all vendors are the best to work with) but she carried that through to the big day. To this day they are the ONLY florist I use for any occasion and recommend them to any and every bride I cross paths with. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Trish · Married on 07/27/2013

I was beyond pleased with the flowers Bedford Village florist helped create for my wedding. They were absolutely beautiful, I am still looking at the pictures and remarking how much I love them.

Sent on 09/29/2013