Bedford Village Flower Shoppe Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 7 Reviews
View more information

Aly J. Married on 06/25/2022

Pros from the start!

Lauren and Kate truly delivered on our exact vision and were the most kind and warm people throughout the whole wedding process! They patiently helped us as we changed our venue (and thus, had to change our vision for florals) and worked with us to find something that matched the aesthetic of the venue, what we hoped for, and our budget! And my bouquet – I was totally in love! They are true pros, and working with them was so easy – thank you guys!!!!

Bedford Village Flower Shoppe's reply:

Thank you for choosing Bedford Village Flower Shoppe, Alli! We are so happy to have been a part of your wedding and to have helped bring your vision to life. It was an honor working with you both and we are thrilled that you loved your bouquet! Thank you for the kind words and we hope to be a part of your celebrations again in the future.
  • Matt
    Matt M. Married on 12/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most incredible people on the planet!

Lauren and Anthony are the nicest and sweetest people I have ever met. Seriously.
    Not only did they curate our floral arrangements to perfection, giving us exactly what my wife wanted, but they made our entire wedding day that much more stress free.
    My wife didn't want a bouquet, Lauren made one anyway so she could have the option and my wife loved it so much she hardly ever put it down all night!

Ok... and I have to tell you all a story. We had a big bonfire at the end of the night. When we needed more wood I took it upon myself to burn the arbor that Anthony made (flowers and all)! It was all for the love and joy of the party... but the next morning I felt so awful I did that and was so nervous to tell them. When Lauren and Anthony came to pick up the arbor, I told them what I did with my head hung low and they immediately laughed and hugged me and and they couldn't have been more happy it was used to keep the party going!

Like I said, the most incredible people EVER!
    Don't your search now and hire The Bedford Village Flower Shoppe.

Bedford Village Flower Shoppe's reply:

Thank you for choosing Bedford Village Flower Shoppe for your floral needs, Matt. I'm glad to hear that you and your wife were happy with the arrangements and that our staff went above and beyond to make your day special. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kealyn G. Married on 10/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lovely and professional family-owned florist!

The owners, Leah and Anthony, are so sweet and nice to work with. I started out sending some inspiration photos from my pin board and worked with Leah to create a look and cost I felt comfortable with. Chatting with her over email and the phone was so comfortable and relaxed - it really was the easiest part of my wedding planning! The end results were perfection. Highly recommend!

Bedford Village Flower Shoppe's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Katherine! We loved working with you too and are so happy that everything turned out perfectly. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day and we wish you all the best in the future.
  • Gabriele
    Gabriele Married on 01/19/2019

Best Florist Ever!!!

Words cannot describe how incredible it was to work with Lauren and Anthony on our wedding day. Lauren and her team of floral designers flawlessly executed my vision for the wedding, and exceeded every expectation we had. Every time I had a question or suggestion, Lauren was so open to listening to my ideas and helped to make changes to the florals as much as I wanted. She even suggested different varieties of flowers and greenery that would look the best by the end of the night in the cold January weather. They took the time to visit our venue multiple times to take measurements and really get a feel for the spaces they would be working in – from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the reception. There was a snow storm the day of our wedding, and they made sure to set up what they could the night before so they could be sure they had enough time before the storm came the next day. Every single detail looked beautiful and wowed me at every angle. The BVFS team was so easy to work with and I never once doubted how gorgeous our venue would look with their floral designs in place. We cannot recommend Bedford Village Flower Shoppe enough. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!

Bedford Village Flower Shoppe's reply:

Thank you for choosing Bedford Village Flower Shoppe, Gabi! We are so happy to hear that you loved working with Lauren and her team. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day and exceed your expectations. We appreciate the time you took to write this review and we look forward to working with you in the future!
    Katherine Married on 10/07/2017

Absolutely Incredible

Working with Lauren and team was an absolute dream! I had a budget and vision that far exceeded that, she went above and beyond to make sure I got exactly what I was looking for, within my budget. Not only was the process by far the most enjoyable (not all vendors are the best to work with) but she carried that through to the big day. To this day they are the ONLY florist I use for any occasion and recommend them to any and every bride I cross paths with. You won’t be disappointed!

Bedford Village Flower Shoppe's reply:

Thank you for choosing Bedford Village Flower Shoppe, Katherine! We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience working with us. Our team strives to provide the best possible service and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We hope to be able to work with you again in the future!
    Trish Married on 07/27/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was beyond pleased with the flowers Bedford Village florist helped create for my wedding. They were absolutely beautiful, I am still looking at the pictures and remarking how much I love them.

Bedford Village Flower Shoppe's reply:

Thank you for choosing Bedford Village Flower Shoppe, Trish! We're so glad that you loved your flowers and thank you for the kind words.