19 Reviews for BeDazzle My Events

4.3
19 BeDazzle My Events Reviews

Thank you for saving the day! I was referred to Chad by My wedding coordinator (Dreams Come True Wedding in Ontario) after I was unable to find a vendor to create an affordable mandap for my wedding. Chad not only beat the price of the person I was about to go with whose work was less than what I was hoping for, but he also provided me fantastic color options. His team was timely as well and worked quickly to get the mandap set up as fast as possible. Chad was extremely professional and straight to the point as well. I did not need anything else for my wedding, but I noted that pretty much anything you might need for a wedding could be gotten through this company. Thank you for saving the day Chad!!

Profile Picture Bindhu, 4/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our venue uses BeDazzle for chairs and we've used them a few dozen times. I do recommended them. I read the one bad review from one client had given and Bedazzled is correct companies charge more for stairs and it was unfair of "bridezilla" to write such a bad review. I have bedazzled scheduled for another dozen events coming up. I highly recommend them!
Thanks,
Sandra S.

Profile Picture User3627229, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Chiavari Chairs, Lounge Furniture, Draping, and lighted cubes and bars is what i ordered from bedazzle my events. I am so happy i found them on google. My back yard looked like a miami nightclub.Everything was on remote control, I could change all of the colors myself! My engagement party was so chic' and i received so many compliments! All white leather furniture??? I did not think I can pull this off. maram is a delight to work with.

Profile Picture grace, 9/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We knew early on we were going to host both the ceremony and reception in my backyard, we just didn’t have time to actually plan how we were going to do it until only about 3 months till the big day! Mind you doing a backyard wedding for 400 people is not an easy task. After meeting with different companies to help us plan, design and organize we came across Maram and Shadi from Bedazzle My Events. Together we were able to create a dream wedding, they provided nearly every aspect of the wedding, from the generators, to the entire ceremony set up, beautiful chandeliered chuppa, chairs, tables, linens, chandeliered white canapies, modern white sofas and lounge furniture, light up bars, light up box tables, beautiful drapping.. and lighting all around. They would make frequent visits to our house at night to finalize the concept. Both Maram and Shadi are a professional and talented team, they’re crew was equally as professional and they did a great job bringing my vision to life. They are willing to work with your budget and accommodate your needs. In the middle of planning I even asked them to help me put together my bridal shower with only 2 weeks notice, they did a great job, I was happy with the end result, I knew they would do an equally great job for my wedding. I recommend Bedazzle My Events for you next event, Maram and Shadi are easy to work with. Thank You Bedazzle My Events!

Profile Picture User2669071, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very very nice stuff. Great to work with. We had a little problem meeting up but i take it they are very busy, which i understand as a business owner. But other than that, very happy with my engagement party. Really upscale and everything was as described. On time and set up for 240 guests. I recommend this company.

Profile Picture laura, 8/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I rented Gold Beaded glass charger plates and chiavaris. These are the nicest charger plates i have ever seen. They are pricey but worth every penny. Definitely a hit at my wedding. I also rented gold chiavari chairs. All items were in great shape, not abused like some places i went for quotes. Very cool place to rent from...nice showroom too!

Profile Picture gabriela, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

This company is so goooood! I came in for a consultation, and was so impressed with Maram, the event lady there. She set up a mock presentation of my table in order to show me what Im renting and getting. There were no surprises at all on my wedding day. I am so bad with colors and she hooked me up with a theme and color scheme! the table set up was unbelievable. I had them set up my whole wedding with all the rentals from A to Z, so i didnt have to worry about a thing. A++++++ In my book!

Profile Picture sonia, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Talk about good people! Honest, trustworthy, and dependable. I was able to get a hold of the owner at 10 pm the night before to make a change to my guest count. (a table of 10 cancelled at the last minute phhhhtt!) They are not your typical "Corporate America" rental company. Very down to earth and they have everything! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture martha, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
0.5

I paid this vendor an exorbitant amount of money to deliver, set-up, and pick up 72 chairs and arch at my beach wedding. The wedding was supposed to start at 5 PM, so they were supposed to show up at 3 PM to finish and be gone by the time guests arrived. ONLY ONE person showed up 45 MINUTES LATE to set up everything. A family member and friend had to help the one person from this vendor to finish by 5 PM (took all 3 of them over an hour to set up). My wedding had to be pushed back 45 minutes so that the family member and friend could shower after this unexpected negligence. I called and emailed this awful vendor several times asking for a very fair amount of money to be returned since we paid an outlandish amount of money just so that family and friends didn't have to help. They never returned the calls, emails, or any money. WORST VENDOR EVER!!! DO NOT USE!!!

Profile Picture User2659524, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I don't usually leave reviews...But i couldn't resist....The day after my wedding, My phone would not stop ringing from all my girlfriends calling about who did my wedding. I was glad to pass on the info that Bedazzle My Events supplied me with everything! Gorgeous! I'm so glad I met with Maram. The lighting, chiavari chairs, and lounge furniture were phenomenal...You have my 100% satisfied referral....

Profile Picture abigail, 5/12/12, 1 Review

Great customer service. They had 5 weddings that same day, yet were on time and prompt with their delivery. All my items were delivered with protective covers on them. Very professional company. the Chiavari Chairs were in great shape and super clean. they did the draping at my wedding and I am so happy i hired them. Ask for Maram!

Profile Picture vivica, 5/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Awesome Prices! Loved working with her. She planned my entire wedding and everything came out perfect. Looking to work with her on future events I may have.

Profile Picture Andrea , 1/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

These people are wonderful! Gave me a great deal on my rentals! Talk to Maram, she's such a sweat heart. Best of luck with planning!

Profile Picture SHELLY, 12/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My fiance had to have chiavari chairs. BeDazzle gave us the best prices. They were really comfortable and I must admit, they looked good.

Profile Picture Mathew, 12/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am so happy I found them. They gave me the best deal out there. I had a small budget and they made it happen. www.bedazzlemyevents.com

Profile Picture Theresa, 12/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

These people are sweethearts. They responded to my emails every time. The only downfall was scheduling an appointment to meet. I rented chiavary chairs, lights and white draping, plates and linens. Everything came out wonderful.

Profile Picture Raquel, 10/23/11, 1 Review
1.0

I highly recommending you avoid Bedazzle My Events if you do not want any headaches for your wedding for anything. The woman I have dealt with is unprofessional, clueless, disorganized, and petty. She will nickel-and-dime you and has no business sense.

We decided to go with BeDazzle My Events for our chairs and lights because they had a competitive price. However, this turned out to be worst and most difficult vendor to work with. The woman (let's call her Mary) called me twice on the morning of the wedding day to ask what time to deliver the chairs. She then asked my wedding coordinator on how to arrange the lights even we discussed this her months ago! She then had the gall to call and email me on my honeymoon to charge us an extra $150 because according to her that our venue (@ the beautiful Langham hotel) was not on the ground level even though it was.

I told her I was out of the country and that I would not pay of such thing. Lastly, she charged my credit card without my authorization. I am planning to report her to the Better Business Bureau.

Good luck with wedding planning but avoid this one like the plague!

Profile Picture Janssen, 9/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

BEST DECISION I EVER MADE! I normally choose the most expensive place to do any business at, because i feel you get what you pay for. I needed everything for my venue, including pipe and draping. I was quoted $10000 for draping alone. Thats when i shopped the best deal. Lets just say Bedazzle My Events quoted me a lot cheaper, and my husband was very happy. The lighting and chairs are going to make my pictures look amazing. Cant Wait! Thanks Bedazzle My Events

Profile Picture CRYSTAL, 8/13/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
1.8

I used this company for my wedding in 2010 & was excited about the prices, yet the day of my wedding the chairs were delivered 4 hours late & the dance floor never stayed intact... After my wedding I asked for money back... Money I paid to rent the dance floor... The response to my request & complaint was very defensive... I was offered 1/4 of what I paid for the dance floor... Overall the service was not exactly what I expected, yet the items I ordered were of great quality & affordable prices... I would love to use this vendor again only if I could receive guaranteed service!

Profile Picture Norma, 8/1/10, 1 Review