Becky Flynn Beauty Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 19 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Vanessa T. Married on 07/24/2021

You won’t be disappointed if you hire Becky!

Becky and her assistant Nicole did a wonderful job for my wedding party!! They were on time and completed all makeup and hair perfectly!! Everyone was so happy!
    Angela M. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing Team!

I hired Becky and her team for my wedding, hair and makeup. They did not disappoint! They have great communication skills, they showed up on time and were set up ready to go within minutes. They achieved all of our desired looks, My bridesmaids looked absolutely beautiful , our makeup and hair stay on perfectly all night long, even after dancing all night long our makeup looked perfect and our lashes stayed on all night.
    Sarah C. Married on 11/21/2020

Becky’s the BEST!!!!!!

If you’re a bride looking for a makeup artist, look no further. Becky brings the good vibes and flawless makeup for photos all in one! She kept me laughing on my big day and just listenedddddd to all my needs. I loveeeeed her!
    Candace S. Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing!

Becky and her team were FABULOUS! Easy to communicate with and had no problem jumping on the phone with me to answer all my crazy questions. On the day of her team and her showed up early and put us all at ease on a super stressful day. Very fun group and they even taught us makeup and hair tips to do at home! Will definitely be using her for future events
    Judy R. Married on 08/15/2020

Her work is on point.

Great work, really listened to what I wanted, and she had a great attitude (really funny). I'd hire her again in a heartbeat.
    Nikki D. Married on 02/08/2020

Amazing experience

Becky was sooo talented and amazing. She made my day so special. So thankful for you!
    Court C. Married on 01/30/2020

Day filled with GLAM

It was a pleasure working with Becky! She made all the girls feel beautiful and made sure to customize each of our looks. From simple & natural to dramatic contour requests while still maintaining the color scheme and overall look our Bride was going for!
    J Mrda Married on 01/30/2020

Look no further! Book her now!

I was lucky to find this lady for my wedding. Becky is a rock'n roll beast. With no assistance and sips of starbucks 😊, she tackled my whole bridal party (MOB, MIL, MOH, 4 Bridesmaids, and a party guest). We all looked gorgeous. I personally am not the kind of person who takes time to do make-up (eyeliner, mascara, and occassional concealer), but she definitely made me want to learn. I asked her for classes.

Becky is a great listener, and hit things spot on as far as comfortability. Meaning I didnt feel like I had cake face or felt like a clown because I am not used to a ton of make-up on my face. But she knew how much to put on as far as recommending what i would look like during photos. Its like she knew, lol. Also, my make-up lasted all day! Even through all my crying during my ceremony. Becky's make-up technique = eye ball'n waterfall proof

I wish I could keep this lady in my pocket to do my everyday make-up or just to do my make-up for every special occasion.

***Brides get the air brushing! Everyone get air brushing!***
  • Laura
    Laura J. Married on 11/23/2019

Becky is amazing!

I really loved having Becky as my makeup artist for my wedding. She made the whole experience fun and easy for me, and I was so glad I could relax after I met her and had my makeup trial. She is wonderful and communicating and answering any questions. I was so happy with my makeup and it looks great in all of our wedding photos. Becky is professional, talented, kind, and easy to get along with!
    Linda R. Married on 11/07/2019

Becky Rocks!

My sister hired Becky and her team to do the makeup for her wedding, and she was amazing! Becky handled five bridesmaids, two MILs, two junior bridesmaids, AND stepped in when we were all having trouble with our curls after our hair stylist left. She organized the schedule, was super friendly, open to feedback, and had a great energy. Our makeup was all gorgeous, not too cake-y for a daytime ceremony, but stayed on the entire night. I'll be getting married myself next year and I've already booked Becky without a second thought.
    Carolyn Married on 07/11/2019

The best makeup artist ever!!!

Becky did the makeup for myself, my mom and my bridesmaids for my wedding in July 2019. I couldn’t have asked for someone better to make us look amazing.

I had a large age range of ladies as well as various makeup styles and she seamlessly transitioned to give everyone what they were looking for.

And of course I LOVED my makeup! I really didn’t have any concrete ideas of what I wanted so I showed her a couple photos and voila...she did her magic.

I got married outside by the ocean in the middle of summer and makeup stayed flawless all night long!

And best of all is she is super nice and is a blast! We all chatted and laughed and had so much fun while getting our makeup done. Becky will make sure to take special care of you and your ladies on your special day!
    Leslie L. Married on 07/09/2019

The best mua

Hiring Becky was one of the best things that I did for my wedding. She was easy to work with, flexible and made me and my girls look amazing on my wedding day. I shared my Pinterest board of makeup/hair looks I was interested in and she came up with a palette that would work for me and make me look my best while still looking like myself. She came up with a timeline to make sure that all 6 of us were done by the time the photographer needed to start pictures. I can't say enough good things about my experience with Becky, she was amazing!
    Maria P. Married on 04/01/2019

Yoga photo shoot

Professional and a master at her craft. Worth every penny.
  • Aileen
    Aileen B. Married on 03/11/2019

The very best!

I can't even tell you how amazing of a makeup artist and person Becky is! The first time I met her for a trial, I connected with her instantly. It was my big day so connection was very important to me. She turned my vision into reality--from my makeup to hair. Becky did such a stunning job with my hair and makeup on my wedding day. Not only did I feel like an absolute queen, I felt like my true self. My entire bridal party looked AMAZING! I would definitely hire her again for future photoshoots!
    Jamie Married on 06/02/2018

Sweetie and she knows what she’s doing!

Becky is amazing. She was so thorough, clean and friendly. It was important to me to have someone who could work with different skin tones so all my bridesmaids would feel beautiful and pampered as well. She even covered a couple of our tattoos!
    Hillary Married on 05/27/2018

Becky is ahmazing

Becky made me feel like a princess. She was on time, prepared, and had me laughing the entire time she got me ready. My bridesmaids had all different skin tones and she had make up to match them all. She knew what would look best on me, but listened to my vision of what I wanted and made it happen. I truly felt beautiful. And my make up was still on point when I woke up the next day!
  • Hilary
    Hilary M. Married on 08/19/2017

Hair and make up on wedding day

Becky was an absolute blast, professional and organized! I am very skeptical about people doing my make up and she listened to all my concerns. I wanted a natural look and she KILLED it! We even created my own lip color because I am THAT picky... she was so patient with me. Her make up case Is filled with every range of color, and shade for all my bridesmaids skin tones and she has an airbrusher... that was amazing my make up stayed on all night! I wish she could do my make up everyday! Do yourself a favor and book with Becky you won’t be disappointed!
    Jenny J. Married on 04/20/2013

Professional, clean, and responsive.

First and foremost Becky is a true professional. Super responsive and overall wonderful to work with. I would never hesitate to send her an email with questions.
    As far as products go, you can’t ask for any more selection, SUPER CLEAN, and variety of looks offered. She even has airbrushing available, which many other artists did not offer.
    If you are looking for an expert on make up trends, variety of looks, and ease to work with. Stop looking and start booking with Becky.