Becky Brown Photography Reviews

Becky Brown Photography 6
Becky Brown Photography 7

Angela Fraser · Married on 05/10/2019

Breathtaking and Incredible Photos

Working with Becky was the best decision we made when planning our small wedding. As an out-of-town couple, we especially appreciated Becky's help recommending photography locations around Chicago and her invaluable assistance putting together a wedding day schedule so that we got all the shots we wanted of our special day. Becky really went above and beyond to make everything perfect. The photos turned out so amazing, and our families continue to rave about them! We'd highly recommend Becky to any couple.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/20/2018

The best decision I made (other than marrying my husband) !

I hired Becky Brown as our wedding photographer via her Elope to Chicago website. My husband and I eloped downtown on a very cold day in October 2018. From the moment I inquired on her website her responses felt more like a friend trying to help a frantic bride try and figure out how to elope downtown that had already been through this. I had made so many changes and had gone back and forth on where to get married. She had shown me so many options in addition to her marketing materials and I owe it all to her as she was the one that pointed us in the direction of the small garden in Maggie Daley Park where we got married in October. My family still raves about her, and the great family photos we took. Her attention to detail was fantastic. I can't recommend her enough and I already had a friend from high school ask me if we eloped because they were interested in something very similar to what my husband and I did and I pointed them in Becky's direction.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Becky Brown Photography 8
    Becky Brown Photography 9
    Becky Brown Photography 10

Rachel Dirosa · Married on 10/10/2018

Fantastic!

We absolutely loved the whole concept of "Elope to Chicago". Becky was fantastic and helpful. She really cared about our special day and helping us make it perfect. The photography was to perfection; many of our friends complimented how amazing the photography was for our special day; especially since we eloped and not everyone was there, they really got a sense of how beautiful it really was. Would recommend Becky to anyone!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

I am so happy that we had Becky as our wedding photographer! The very first time I chatted with her, she helped me determine the timeline for our wedding. On the day of the wedding, Becky and her assistant were both fantastic. They helped make sure everyone stayed on schedule and all the right moments were captured. They were also really fun to be around - which is super important when you're hanging out with your photographers all day!!! I loved that Becky put some preview photos up the next day. We recently got all of our images and I can't stop looking at them. I can't say enough about how awesome it was to work with Becky!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Laura · Married on 09/21/2018

Small wedding through Elope to Chicago

Becky and her team were amazing. We had an imitate wedding (about 25 people) on the River Walk. Becky made my dreams come true with wedding pictures outside Wrigley Field. Becky was amazing from start to finish! She was always quick, friendly and informative. In addition to her wonderful personality her skills are amazing!

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Becky Brown Photography 11
    Becky Brown Photography 12
    Becky Brown Photography 13

Blaire · Married on 08/03/2018

Becky seamlessly captured our intimate wedding!

Becky photographed our August 2018 intimate wedding. Booking Becky was the undoubtedly the best decision we made during wedding planning. Truly, this woman is in the dictionary next to professional, conscientious, creative, and funny! From the start, we were impressed with how easy it was to communicate with Becky via email. She was so patient with our questions and offered suggestions that helped us with our timeline and overall event flow. The booking process was very simple and able to be done online (we so appreciated that!).

On the day of the wedding, it was such a relief to have someone as organized and calm as Becky! She followed the timeline we’d worked out together and got in all the shots we requested! My husband will even tell you that his favorite part of our wedding day was shooting around the city with Becky – mostly because it felt like were hanging out with a friend!

When initially looking at photographers, we were piqued by Becky’s style (contemporary, photojournalistic, creative – but not too sullen or overly edgy). When we received our wedding photos, we were thrilled that our photos reflected the “look” we were hoping to achieve. Bonus: The photos arrived in a timely manner and well organized! Becky – thank you! We so appreciate all the work you put into capturing our wedding day!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Katie Gregory · Married on 06/23/2018

Becky was very professional. Our pictures came out great and we were so happy with everything.

Becky was great! She always returned my phone calls in a timely manner and she was very easy to work with. Our guests also mentioned how much they liked her. She was reasonably priced and she stayed a good 45 minutes past her ending time because guests were requesting couple and family pictures. She was so professional, her prices were great, and we could not have been happier with the quality of our pictures.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Kimmy · Married on 06/15/2018

Becky is absolutely amazing! She is a very talented photographer as well as a very kind and caring person! Both are qualities you want and need for your wedding. We first new we loved Becky when we met her at my friend's wedding. She was everywhere she needed to be and was offering to take pictures of guests. This is an amazing quality of a wedding photographer that really stood out to us. Then she took our engagement pics for us in the rain and they still turned out beautiful! She did an amazing job at our wedding and we had numerous compliments on her and our wedding photos from our guests. My sister has already booked her for her wedding as well!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    Becky Brown Photography 14
    Becky Brown Photography 15
    Becky Brown Photography 16

Christie Lopez · Married on 06/15/2018

Amazing, creative, everything I wanted

I am so happy with Becky Brown Photography and Elope to Chicago. Everyone that has seen my pictures has said they all look “bridal magazine worthy” or “the best wedding pictures” they’ve ever seen. I agree! Becky hustled around at my very small wedding in a tight space and got so many great photos. I couldn’t believe them when I saw them. I didn’t remember her being in my face or constantly around, yet the pictures are from every angle and beautiful. She worked with our tight schedule and just totally crushed it! Oh and did I mention, we got married on a boat with background and lighting changing at literally every second? She is amazing. I would be very happy to recommend her to anyone, without hesitation, for their event or shoot. We love you Becky!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 05/26/2018

Becky was our photographer for our May wedding, and she was great! She showed up on time with her second shooter and was attentive the whole day. She was also easy to get a hold of and responsive throughout the entire planning process. I recommend her to anyone in the Chicagoland area!

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Becky Brown Photography 17
    Becky Brown Photography 18
    Becky Brown Photography 19

Genevieve · Married on 11/11/2017

I saw Becky’s work 6 years ago and knew I wanted her to photograph our wedding. Becky, was 100% worth it. Her photos are artistic, unique and beautiful. She knows how to work with lighting. Becky was professional and extremely timely throughout!!!

Sent on 12/26/2017
    Becky Brown Photography 24
    Becky Brown Photography 25
    Becky Brown Photography 26

Laurel · Married on 10/07/2017

Becky was a pleasure to work with. We did both our engagement session and wedding with her. She was willing to work within our budget and made sure everything we wanted done was accomplished. She even went above and beyond to scope out new locations for our wedding photos when we discovered the parks we wanted were closed. Our photos turned out fantastic as well.

Sent on 01/10/2018

P · Married on 09/05/2017

She did a really nice job and gave us exactly what we wanted, and not some huge all day package with thousands of photos we didn’t want. She had creative ideas for pictures and used a lot of the unique area around our wedding to make memorable shots.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Anna · Married on 07/29/2017

Becky was nice, smart, and took great photos! She has creative ideas that made our wedding photos really pop.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Katherine · Married on 07/15/2017

Becky was great! She worked hard and took amazing photos. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Alexandra · Married on 05/20/2017

We did wedding day photos with Becky through her "Elope To Chicago" business and couldn't be happier with the results. Becky is fun, professional, and so easy to work with. We had great communication from start to finish and our photos were ready exactly when she said they would be. Her style is great too because it's all very natural looking and her compositions are great. Wish we could work with her again and again!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Jack · Married on 04/22/2017

Becky came recommended by a friend. The recommendation was 100% correct.

Becky was very responsive and very thorough with her preparation. We sent a few emails back and forth and had at least one phone conversation with Becky to go over what we wanted. We were a laid back couple, but it was comforting to know that Becky had everything under control.

Day of, Becky and her assistant were on time and ready to go. While we were finishing up getting ready they were shooting the rings and some other accessories. Once we were out in the city to get some shots Becky was very good at knowing where the best settings were and how to get us in to the right position. It was awesome to see Becky's passion for photography. We got so many amazing shots. We snuck back out towards the end of the reception to attempt a shot that Becky had been working on in her head forever. What we got was a cool photo where we were backlit just in front of the board of trade building in the loop. Becky was efficient at getting all of the formal family photos. I credit that partially to her preparation and partially to her ability to wrangle our families. Becky was also able to get great photos through out the reception and check in with us multiple times to make sure there weren't any specific photos that we wanted that she hadn't gotten yet.

After the event, Becky was able to get us a handful of photos that we could share online while we waited for the full set. The full set only took a few weeks to arrive, but it was nice to have a few photos to show people while we waited. Becky gave us a set of high-res images for printing along with images optimized to share on the web.

I have nothing but positive things to say about Becky. I would recommend her in a heart beat.

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Becky Brown Photography 32
    Becky Brown Photography 33
    Becky Brown Photography 34

Natalie · Married on 02/10/2017

Becky was great and went above and beyond our expectations. She made us feel super comfortable, she was organized and kept us on track. This was my second marriage and i remember having to ask my photographer in my first marriage to take certain pictures- I also had to remind him to photograph certain people. Becky remembered it all and I didn't feel like I had to remind her to do anything. She was so easy to work with and I can't say enough good things about her.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Kelly · Married on 12/16/2016

We booked Becky through her small "Elope to Chicago" business and all I can say is WOW! I still cannot get over how amazing everything went! We received our first preview photo a few hours after it was taken and the rest of our previews the day after. Everyone that has seen our photos cannot believe how great they look. Becky has an amazing eye, is so creative, and really helps you relax and have fun. You can tell she has a real passion for what she does. I would do my wedding all over again as long as Becky was involved!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2016

Working with Becky through her 'Elope to Chicago' business was amazing from start to finish. We were planning our wedding from overseas, and she was incredibly prompt and helpful with every aspect (she even helped us find our venue!). We couldn't have done it without her! My husband and I are super awkward when it comes to getting our pictures taken, but Becky made us feel at ease and comfortable. The photos turned out gorgeous and she got them back to us in lighting speed! Becky is the best and if I could give her more than 5 stars, I would! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Becky Brown Photography 35
    Becky Brown Photography 36
    Becky Brown Photography 37

Alayna · Married on 09/03/2016

Becky Brown was simply amazing to work with. She is incredibly organized, thorough, and a true professional. Prior to our wedding, Becky met with my (now) husband and I to get to know each other a little better. She then sent us a packet to fill out detailing each person or group that we wanted photos with. She thought of everything prior to the wedding, so there were no surprises on the actual day. At the wedding, Becky and her assistant kept the photos moving in a timely fashion while still getting all the shots we wanted. She checked in with us throughout the night to make sure we were ok. She even stayed late at the reception to get pictures of us on the dance floor! The Sunday after our wedding, we were so excited to wake up to a sneak peak of photos from our special day! I cannot begin to describe the beauty and perfection in these pictures! Becky has a true talent for what she does and is a complete joy to work with!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Elaine · Married on 09/03/2016

I could not have been happier with Becky as our photographer! Constantly professional and incredibly talented she is amazing! From our first meeting, Becky wanted to make our engagement and wedding pictures the best. The shots we got were absolutely beautiful! Our album is also something my husband and I will treasure throughout our marriage!

Becky excellently captured the personalities of my husband and I in our engagement shots. For our wedding, we asked for a blend of documentary/portrait styles. Becky's pictures perfectly met our expectations. She was a joy to work with. She even helped me with my day-of timeline when I was struggling! She goes above and beyond and delivers the best. She is also a pro with handling large families and wedding parties! Her range is amazing and she captured every moment of our wedding.

Her value is fantastic! She has a variety of packages for any type of wedding. For your investment, you get the best. She is quick to always respond and dedicates herself to her work. She is easy to reach via email as well as phone call. Becky has a lovely studio with flexible meeting times. She also has support staff for extra photographers!

Becky is not just a photographer, she is a joy to have at your wedding. Can't wait to someday ask her to photograph our vow renewal!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Andrea · Married on 08/27/2016

Becky is so professional and great to work with. She knows what she's doing and is very flexible when it came to changing our timeline the day of. She was so much help when the day-of timeline kept switching and helping us with figuring out what would work best for everyone. This is all in addition to great engagement and wedding pictures.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Lori · Married on 06/25/2016

Becky is wonderful to work with. The quality of her pictures are amazing! I'm so happy I decided to work with her to capture our storybook wedding day.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Carrie · Married on 06/24/2016

We loved working with Becky. She loves what she does and it really comes across. She works hard to get the right picture. Becky did a great job of keeping us informed and planning for the event. She listened to our vision for the day and made sure she incorporated it all. She had a schedule for pictures for the wedding and managed the schedule right on time. She captured a lot of fun pictures and most importantly all the pictures turned out great. I was surprised because I don't think I take good pictures. Becky went beyond the expected when she came to our house after the wedding to get pictures of the invitations and others details that I forgot to bring the day of. She also took as much care in the engagement pictures as the wedding. We built a nice relationship with Becky and wish her much success.

Sent on 08/21/2016