Becks Entertainment and DJ Service Reviews

110 Reviews for Becks Entertainment and DJ Service

Becks Entertainment and DJ Service 1
Becks Entertainment and DJ Service 2

Regina · Married on 07/20/2008

He was great Jerry is amazing. We still have people telling us how much they loved the music. We told him what we wanted and he worked with it. He kept everything going as planned and the dance floor packed. Thanks Jerry. I recommend him to anyone. He told him our vision and he got it. He is the DJ you want! He was expensive but worth every penny.

Sent on 08/27/2008

Kim · Married on 07/25/2014

Jerry was the DJ at our daughter's wedding. Since it was the first wedding in our family in many years we needed help with music and Jerry had great suggestions for every step of the wedding, from the quiet music interludes as people arrived and during dinner, to dancing that met the needs of all age groups, to the rowdy bouquet/garter toss. Jerry not only has a great online system for communicating your music preferences, but he knows how to read the crowd and everyone had fun as evidenced by
    all the dance floor activity. Jerry kept the flow going without being intrusive. We would definitely use him again, as Jerry played an important role in making the celebration memorable!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Claire · Married on 12/28/2013

DJ Jerry did a phenomenal job transitioning between songs, and playing all of our favorite songs! He was extremely professional, and I never had to worry about giving him information or making sure he would make his annoucements. He was on point for the entire wedding. I felt so confident in his abilities, and he delivered. We got so many compliments on the music! And we love to dance, so we had high standards, but Jerry exceeded these standards.

Judy · Married on 12/28/2013

Jerry is great to work with- very professional and reliable. DJs set the tone of an event and Jerry made sure everyone had fun. His music transitions were great. The crowd danced straight from 7:45-11PM- so much fun. Thank you Jerry!

Sent on 01/08/2014

He was the DJ for a wedding a year ago and he rocked it! He got involved with the crowd and everyone loved him! I think dancing and music is really important at a wedding and i probably will use him at my wedding in a year! Hes awesome!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Becks Entertainment and DJ Service's reply:

Alexa. I really appreciate the kind words! I’m so glad that you were impacted by my performance. That is always the goal to make it special and interesting for not only the couple but all of the guests as well. Thank you for taking the time to share your feelings on my DJ performance. I would love to take a moment to speak with you about your DJ needs for your wedding. We can talk about how you and your fiancés combined personalities can be reflected in the fabric of the music for your big day. Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dave · Married on 02/17/2019

jerry made it look easy

jerry beck did a great job at my wedding. not only did he and his photobooth helper handle the day perfectly, they led the entertainment with enthusiasm.

jerry also worked with me to cue in the original song i wrote for the first dance with my wife and me lip-synching a performance in the beginning, and it went off without a hitch.

becks entertainment was responsive and courteous to work with. i highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/01/2019

Becks Entertainment and DJ Service's reply:

Thank you very much for the kinds words and it was a pleasure to provide DJ and photobooth services. Thank you for trusting Becks entertainment.
  • User3795484 · event on: 12/21/2013

3.5

Jerry is a professional with a passion for his work!
    I didn't have to think about anything once he was hired!
    He came with high references and he still exceeded my expectations.
    I would recommend his services for any event. He knows how to read a crowd and get the party going!

Becks Entertainment and DJ Service's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words. I'm glad that I was given the opportunity to be a part your your special day. Have a great day!

Krishelle · Married on 03/30/2012

3.5

Jerry is experienced, professional, and thorough. He has an easy to use website for building your song list and he knows his music. He understands weddings and makes great recommendations. We were very happy with his services.

Sent on 04/04/2012

Pauli · Married on 06/20/2015

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

In general, we had a very positive experience with Jerry Beck. During the time leading up to the wedding, we were asked to create a Must Play, May Play, and Do Not Play playlist; sadly, only about 1/3 of our Must Play/May Play songs were played, and many songs we did not even request were played, instead of the 50+ that we compiled. I also had to remind him to play one of my favorite songs, which was the first I added to the Must Play list. We spent a long time creating that playlist, and are bummed that we didn't hear many of our requests. We are also a bit upset that some of our dance songs were played during dinner, instead of during prime dance time. One of the songs played during dinner was "Raise Me Up" by Josh Groban, which was neither requested by the bride nor the groom, and both of us dislike that song. Regardless, everyone still had a fabulous time, and Jerry got everyone up and dancing (and lead us in the "Cupid Shuffle," which was so awesome).

Sent on 06/22/2015