Becks Entertainment and DJ Service Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Karen T. Married on 08/27/2022

Great music and event.

Jerry was great! It was a wonderful event/wedding and everyone loved the music so much. All went smoothly and as planned.
    Connor Married on 08/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The perfect soundtrack to an amazing night

There are amateurs and there are pros and Jerry is an absolute pro. My wife and I came to love each other over music and it was very important to us to pick a DJ who could really read a room. Jerry checked every box; low maintenance, kind and friendly, and great taste in music. We gave him a few playlists with some music we listen to and asked him to use it as a guide for the type of vibe we were going for and he absolutely hit it out of the park. When you hire Jerry you’re getting the reassurance that you have one less thing to worry about on your big day. We won’t ever hire another DJ.
    Neda O. Married on 08/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

This IS the DJ you’re looking for!

Jerry is the best DJ you could ask for! He reads the crowd and plays the beat, tempo and tone needed. Perfect for a wedding, or any celebration!
    He also makes you and your guests feel welcome, comfortable and at ease. Large guest count or small family wedding, DJ Jerry is everything you could ask for in musical entertainment for you and your loved ones!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Sonya Married on 05/29/2022

Hire this man!

We saw him deejaying at a bridal event and knew immediately we wanted him for our wedding. Hire him. Just do it. Jerry was great! Everything was smooth and he played our favorite jams. He has years of experience and has his craft down pretty solid. You will not be disappointed. When we had to postpone due to the pandemic, he worked with us for our new wedding date without any drama. Thanks again, Jerry, for everything!
    Joe D. Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible dj (highly recommended)

My wife and I were tremendously satisfied with our experience with Jerry and Beck's Entertainment as the DJ for our wedding and reception. We laid out or vision for what we were expecting and he executed it to perfection. His professionalism and passion were definitely on display, and the crowd soaked it up the whole day (and night)! Thank you Jerry for being a part of our day and helping to make it even more special!
  • Shannon
    Shannon S. Married on 12/03/2020

Couldn't stop dancing

If you are looking for a DJ that listens to what you want, takes the time to explain his process and reads your group during the event to keep the dancing going, you have found your guy! My husband and I had such a wonderful experience going through the planning process with Jerry from start to finish. We had so many guests tell us out wedding was one of the most fun weddings they have been to in a long time and that is in no small part due to Jerry’s amazing abilities! We would 100% go back and hire Jerry again so give him a call, talk to him, you absolutely will not regret it.
    Brittany B. Married on 11/10/2019

Wedding- DJ

Jerry was absolutley fantastic! We were reffered to Jerry by our neighbor. We couldn't of asked for a better DJ. He was fast with responding to emails, texts and calls. We had changed a few things very last minute and he was very respectful with taking the changes! We are so lucky we had such a wonderful DJ. He gave us song reccomendations, and genres. I had struggled with finding the right music but after speaking to Jerry he helped me so much. The songs during our ceremony were absolutely wonderful. We had many compliments and are so greatful we used Becks Entertainment for our wedding! A special thank you- to Becks Entertainment!
  • GolG
    Gol G. Married on 09/14/2019

Nailed It!

I just recently had the pleasure of having Jerry DJ my wedding. Initially I was nervous as he had the daunting task of MC/DJing a super multicultural wedding. I am Persian and my husband to be is Russian. We not only wanted Persian and Russian music but also Hebrew, Spanish, Turkish, Pop and R&B. He was so pleasant to work with, literally would get back to me within the hour if I ever reached out to him, was open to all of my ideas and did an amazing job at our wedding. He DJ'ed the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and really nailed it. He felt what the crowd was feeling and played the music to reflect it. We really wanted our wedding to be high energy and fun and Jerry brought it all. I highly recommend him as a super professional, highly versatile DJ.
  • Rachel
    Rachel T. Married on 06/23/2019

What a great DJ!

My husband and I had a fun wedding at the San Diego County Fair, and Jerry was our DJ! The day we met him he was upbeat, friendly, and his main goal was to make us happy with the music & DJ services. He was very open to our song choices, and followed up prior to our big day to make sure everything was good. He also has a great online catalog of his music - which made it super easy to find the songs we were looking for, preview them to make sure it was the version we liked, and to see what was possible! He has it set up so you can add "must plays," "like," and "don't play," which was very organized and as a bride I loved how easy it was and how much it took off my plate! Thank you, Jerry! You are awesome!

Becks Entertainment and DJ Service's reply:

Rachel and Alex, thank you so much for the kind words. Your wedding was truly fun! And I was honored to be a part of it. Thank you for letting Becks Entertainment provide music.
    Jaclyn Married on 09/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    It was a pleasure having Jerry provide DJ services for our wedding. He was very professional and genuine throughout the wedding planning process. He has an open and fun personality and this resonated in creating a festive atmosphere for our guests. Would definitely recommend!!!
    Jennifer Married on 03/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jerry is a true professional - highly attentive to the people, venue, and vibe of the crowd. He is continually making adjustments to the music to keep the party going. We've used him for numerous dances - I highly recommend!
    Danne Married on 12/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    DJ Jerry is the best! He is so experienced, knowledgable, uplifting, and extremely easy to work with. I hired him for my parent's 50th anniversary party and he did an amazing job getting the entire group dancing the entire time. Becks Entertainment is hands down the best! I can't wait to have him DJ my next party.

Becks Entertainment and DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! it was a fun experience to get everyone from all ages to dance and celebrate for the 50th anniversary. Thank you for trusting our services for that very special event.
    Angela Married on 11/18/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Loved DJ Jerry! He was super helpful with our special requests for our reception and everyone danced all night long due to his amazing flow of tunes! I will definitely use him in the future!
    Aneita Married on 09/15/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    DJ Becks was easy to work with. From our first meeting, hecamei. With a vision, enthusiasm and professionalism. With my husband living in Kenya via Nigeria, he did a wonderful job incorporating obscure African music to the playlist. If anything we held him back without knowing what songs we wanted at certain times in the ceremony and reception. He picked the perfect recessional songs for our ceremony that had our guest and bridal party fancying in the aisle. Our only disappointment was that we had to leave our venue because there was another event after ours. Otherwise the party could have gone on another few hours. At the end of the end of theday I felt he played the perfect soundtrack to our Romantic Comedy.

Becks Entertainment and DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was truly a pleasure to play the music for your wedding. The opportunity to mix traditional Kenyan rhythms with fun, timeless music was a blast and felt really good. You two looked so amazing as well. Thank you for trusting Becks Entertainment for such an important event.
    Karen Married on 08/05/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Awesome DJ. He made the party interactive and fun!!
    Nicole Married on 07/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    DJ Beck was amazing. He looked very professional and he played exactly what we had in mind! He had some great ideas to add to the reception music that I never even thought of. Definitely would recommend him to a friend for their wedding or event!
    Lisa Married on 07/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jerry was an amazing DJ, wedding music "consultant" and coordinator. I was so appreciative of his attention to detail, his professionalism and extreme willingness to make our wedding an experience to remember. We had many unique aspects to our reception, and he was very flexible and accommodating. More importantly, my husband is in the music industry and was very very picky about music mixing, production and selecting someone who could catch our vibe. Jerry's extremely expert and selecting the right music for each moment and did a fantastic job for us and our guests. I would hire him again for any event and recommend him highly for any bride who wants the perfect DJ.

Becks Entertainment and DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa! It was a blast being a musical part of your wedding. Thank you for trusting Becks Entertainment with the music for your wedding.
    Amanda Married on 07/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Beck created an amazing dance party at my wedding that went all evening and left the guest not ready to leave (my husband even wanted to pay him to stay till 1am, but I was ready to call it a night). He felt out the crowd well and made quick changes to song choices as he observed what got people dancing. He also took request from guest which they really enjoyed. He was very kind, polite, professional, and accommodating on our special day and we really enjoyed having him as our DJ. Thank you Beck!!
    Erik Married on 06/25/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We won the my big fair wedding contest so our wedding was not very traditional. Jerry was very accommodating. He is very easy to work with, almost like a friend not a vendor. You ask for it he will make it happen.
  • Darling
    Darlene Married on 06/25/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had an excellent experience with Beck's Entertainment. As one of the lucky couples for 2017 My Big Fair Wedding we had the pleasure of meeting Jerry. He is professional, flexible, and brings an all around great vibe with his work. We'd recommend Jerry Beck with no reservations. Wonderful wedding experience.
    Judy Married on 06/18/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Beck's Entertainment and DJ services was absolutely amazing for our wedding reception! Everything was a smooth process and he worked with our last minute requests. We had a small (intimate) reception and his lighting display was the perfect touch! He kept the guests dancing and they all had a wonderful time. His work was extremely professional and his coordinating skills with the reception timeline made our night a breeze. Thank you, Jerry!

Becks Entertainment and DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was truly my pleasure to provide DJ services for you two and your guests. I wish you the best!
    Sara Married on 05/20/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jerry is by far the best DJ I have ever met. He understood our requests, stuck by the song list approved by our church venue. He made sure to include everyone in the dancing. Very flexible, professional, very personable!! I would highly recommend Jerry to anyone that needs DJ services.
    Julia Married on 05/06/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jerry was an absolutely incredible addition to our wedding day! Planning the music with him was such a simple and fun process. He is so engaging and really wants to get to know you as a couple. His emcee skills are also super on point. I highly recommend him, he was worth every penny!
    Ashley Married on 03/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    One word to describe Jerry, AMAZING!!! He is so kind and easy to talk to, allowing to make my wedding planning that much easier. He asked me questions I didn't even think about and was able to give me simple suggestions, just very attentive. I adore Jerry and I highly recommend him for any event. I hope to see him again at another event of my own or anything else. He's amazing :)
    Susan Married on 03/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    From beginning to end, Jerry Beck was a pleasure to work with when planning our 60th birthday party. He met with me to discuss the music we wanted. He was very responsive and flexible and I had many guests tell me how much they enjoyed his personality and music choices and he even agreed to stay a bit longer when guests did not want the party to end.
    I attribute the success of this event to Jerry Beck and would not hesitate to hire him again for any party.
illustration stars