104 Reviews for Becks Entertainment and DJ Service

One Event Per Day (6)
Uplighting (2)
Projector (1)
96 Becks Entertainment and DJ Service Reviews

Jerry is a true professional - highly attentive to the people, venue, and vibe of the crowd. He is continually making adjustments to the music to keep the party going. We've used him for numerous dances - I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Jerry is the best! He is so experienced, knowledgable, uplifting, and extremely easy to work with. I hired him for my parent's 50th anniversary party and he did an amazing job getting the entire group dancing the entire time. Becks Entertainment is hands down the best! I can't wait to have him DJ my next party.

Profile Picture Danne, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Loved DJ Jerry! He was super helpful with our special requests for our reception and everyone danced all night long due to his amazing flow of tunes! I will definitely use him in the future!

Photo for Becks Entertainment and DJ Service Review
Profile Picture Angela, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Becks was easy to work with. From our first meeting, hecamei. With a vision, enthusiasm and professionalism. With my husband living in Kenya via Nigeria, he did a wonderful job incorporating obscure African music to the playlist. If anything we held him back without knowing what songs we wanted at certain times in the ceremony and reception. He picked the perfect recessional songs for our ceremony that had our guest and bridal party fancying in the aisle. Our only disappointment was that we had to leave our venue because there was another event after ours. Otherwise the party could have gone on another few hours. At the end of the end of theday I felt he played the perfect soundtrack to our Romantic Comedy.

Profile Picture Aneita, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome DJ. He made the party interactive and fun!!

Profile Picture Karen, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Beck was amazing. He looked very professional and he played exactly what we had in mind! He had some great ideas to add to the reception music that I never even thought of. Definitely would recommend him to a friend for their wedding or event!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jerry was an amazing DJ, wedding music "consultant" and coordinator. I was so appreciative of his attention to detail, his professionalism and extreme willingness to make our wedding an experience to remember. We had many unique aspects to our reception, and he was very flexible and accommodating. More importantly, my husband is in the music industry and was very very picky about music mixing, production and selecting someone who could catch our vibe. Jerry's extremely expert and selecting the right music for each moment and did a fantastic job for us and our guests. I would hire him again for any event and recommend him highly for any bride who wants the perfect DJ.

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Beck created an amazing dance party at my wedding that went all evening and left the guest not ready to leave (my husband even wanted to pay him to stay till 1am, but I was ready to call it a night). He felt out the crowd well and made quick changes to song choices as he observed what got people dancing. He also took request from guest which they really enjoyed. He was very kind, polite, professional, and accommodating on our special day and we really enjoyed having him as our DJ. Thank you Beck!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had an excellent experience with Beck's Entertainment. As one of the lucky couples for 2017 My Big Fair Wedding we had the pleasure of meeting Jerry. He is professional, flexible, and brings an all around great vibe with his work. We'd recommend Jerry Beck with no reservations. Wonderful wedding experience.

Profile Picture Darlene, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We won the my big fair wedding contest so our wedding was not very traditional. Jerry was very accommodating. He is very easy to work with, almost like a friend not a vendor. You ask for it he will make it happen.

Profile Picture Erik, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Beck's Entertainment and DJ services was absolutely amazing for our wedding reception! Everything was a smooth process and he worked with our last minute requests. We had a small (intimate) reception and his lighting display was the perfect touch! He kept the guests dancing and they all had a wonderful time. His work was extremely professional and his coordinating skills with the reception timeline made our night a breeze. Thank you, Jerry!

Profile Picture Judy, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jerry is by far the best DJ I have ever met. He understood our requests, stuck by the song list approved by our church venue. He made sure to include everyone in the dancing. Very flexible, professional, very personable!! I would highly recommend Jerry to anyone that needs DJ services.

Profile Picture Sara, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jerry was an absolutely incredible addition to our wedding day! Planning the music with him was such a simple and fun process. He is so engaging and really wants to get to know you as a couple. His emcee skills are also super on point. I highly recommend him, he was worth every penny!

Profile Picture Julia, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

One word to describe Jerry, AMAZING!!! He is so kind and easy to talk to, allowing to make my wedding planning that much easier. He asked me questions I didn't even think about and was able to give me simple suggestions, just very attentive. I adore Jerry and I highly recommend him for any event. I hope to see him again at another event of my own or anything else. He's amazing :)

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From beginning to end, Jerry Beck was a pleasure to work with when planning our 60th birthday party. He met with me to discuss the music we wanted. He was very responsive and flexible and I had many guests tell me how much they enjoyed his personality and music choices and he even agreed to stay a bit longer when guests did not want the party to end.
I attribute the success of this event to Jerry Beck and would not hesitate to hire him again for any party.

Profile Picture Susan, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were thrilled with our choice!

Profile Picture User7891971, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Beck was amazing for our 12/30/16 wedding! He was so helpful from first day we booked him, to the very last minute of the reception. He helped plan every detail and even reminded us of some things we would not have other wise thought of. We would recommend Jerry for any occasion, especially weddings!

Profile Picture Heather, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We've booked Jerry for several events and always have a great time! He's so good at reading the room and knowing which songs will get the crowd going. We've even had several of our event attendees book him for their own events because they've had so much fun.

Profile Picture User7698823, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jerry was SO helpful! He made me feel so at ease. Before the wedding he made me feel like everything was taken care of, and at the reception, he delivered.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jerry was great! He really catered to the crowd and kept us all dancing. He was very friendly and fun. Our reception was quite the party!

Profile Picture Deanna, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jerry was professional, knowledgeable and has a great personality. All of our guest loved his choice of lighting and music. His ability to connect with our diverse group was of great value to us . His collection of songs inspired everyone to get up and have a good time. He also accommodated guest that had special request. We would highly recommend him for any of your special events.

Profile Picture Enrico, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jerry was so wonderful!!! My wife and I wanted to do a special dance and he was able to customize the music, exactly how we had hoped it to be. Jerry took the time to get to know us and what type of music we wanted. He felt out our guests and played the right style of music at the appropriate times. He was able to get everyone on the dance floor and served as a great emcee for the night. We would highly recommend Jerry to anyone looking for a DJ!

Jon and Tammy

Profile Picture Jon, 9/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jerry Beck made our wedding reception a blast! On our wedding day, I was extremely worried our guests wouldn’t be on the dance floor. I searched around for the best DJ’s to make sure our reception was a great time, and we found it with Jerry. He knows how to get people on the dance floor! Our floor was never empty and at times, there wasn’t enough space to dance. We even had wedding crashers from the wedding next door because they saw how much fun our guests were having. I owe a lot of that to Jerry. He observes what type of music people like and chooses songs based on that. He truly knows how to read people. I recommend him to any couple looking for an amazing DJ! You won’t be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

EXCEEDED EVERY EXPECTATION is the only way I can describe the services provided by Jerry Beck of Becks Entertainment and DJ Service! Jerry provided DJ/MC/sound services for my son and daughter-in-law’s wedding and did a phenomenal job. From the first time I spoke with Jerry by phone, it was very clear to me that not only was I speaking to a knowledgeable professional (whose background and accomplishments speak volumes for itself), but also to a genuinely nice and caring individual who is committed to exceeding the expectations of his clients. Jerry uses technology to the benefit of his clients, from the online customized playlist tool to his use of a modern digital system, etc. In addition, he possesses a unique ability to read an audience. If the selected music is not working, you can rest assured he will know it and will effortlessly transition on to another song that does in order to keep your audience pumped up! Jerry’s arsenal of music is quite expansive and will appeal to audiences of all types. My son and daughter–in-law’s Persian/American wedding was no exception. Jerry was able to provide music that appealed to the entire mixture of cultures amongst the couple’s guests, who took note of it and are still talking about what a fantastic job the DJ did at the wedding and how balanced the music was. Music can certainly make or break a wedding, so I highly recommend you get the best and in San Diego, that would be Jerry Beck of Becks Entertainment and DJ Service. I recommend Jerry highly, and without reservation to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding or other special event – you will NOT be disappointed. With Jerry you will be getting a highly experienced “professional” who also happens to be the current President of the San Diego DJ Association! What more could you hope for?

Profile Picture Rhonda, 5/29/16, 6 Reviews