Becks Entertainment and DJ Service Reviews

Becks Entertainment and DJ Service 2
  • Shannon

Shannon Shewmaker · Getting married on 12/03/2020

Couldn't stop dancing

If you are looking for a DJ that listens to what you want, takes the time to explain his process and reads your group during the event to keep the dancing going, you have found your guy! My husband and I had such a wonderful experience going through the planning process with Jerry from start to finish. We had so many guests tell us out wedding was one of the most fun weddings they have been to in a long time and that is in no small part due to Jerry’s amazing abilities! We would 100% go back and hire Jerry again so give him a call, talk to him, you absolutely will not regret it.

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Tiedemann · Married on 06/23/2019

What a great DJ!

My husband and I had a fun wedding at the San Diego County Fair, and Jerry was our DJ! The day we met him he was upbeat, friendly, and his main goal was to make us happy with the music & DJ services. He was very open to our song choices, and followed up prior to our big day to make sure everything was good. He also has a great online catalog of his music - which made it super easy to find the songs we were looking for, preview them to make sure it was the version we liked, and to see what was possible! He has it set up so you can add "must plays," "like," and "don't play," which was very organized and as a bride I loved how easy it was and how much it took off my plate! Thank you, Jerry! You are awesome!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Becks Entertainment and DJ Service 3

Becks Entertainment and DJ Service's reply:

Rachel and Alex, thank you so much for the kind words. Your wedding was truly fun! And I was honored to be a part of it. Thank you for letting Becks Entertainment provide music.

Jaclyn · Married on 09/22/2018

It was a pleasure having Jerry provide DJ services for our wedding. He was very professional and genuine throughout the wedding planning process. He has an open and fun personality and this resonated in creating a festive atmosphere for our guests. Would definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Jennifer · Married on 03/16/2018

Jerry is a true professional - highly attentive to the people, venue, and vibe of the crowd. He is continually making adjustments to the music to keep the party going. We've used him for numerous dances - I highly recommend!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Danne · Married on 12/02/2017

DJ Jerry is the best! He is so experienced, knowledgable, uplifting, and extremely easy to work with. I hired him for my parent's 50th anniversary party and he did an amazing job getting the entire group dancing the entire time. Becks Entertainment is hands down the best! I can't wait to have him DJ my next party.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Becks Entertainment and DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! it was a fun experience to get everyone from all ages to dance and celebrate for the 50th anniversary. Thank you for trusting our services for that very special event.

Angela · Married on 11/18/2017

Loved DJ Jerry! He was super helpful with our special requests for our reception and everyone danced all night long due to his amazing flow of tunes! I will definitely use him in the future!

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Becks Entertainment and DJ Service 4

Aneita · Married on 09/15/2017

DJ Becks was easy to work with. From our first meeting, hecamei. With a vision, enthusiasm and professionalism. With my husband living in Kenya via Nigeria, he did a wonderful job incorporating obscure African music to the playlist. If anything we held him back without knowing what songs we wanted at certain times in the ceremony and reception. He picked the perfect recessional songs for our ceremony that had our guest and bridal party fancying in the aisle. Our only disappointment was that we had to leave our venue because there was another event after ours. Otherwise the party could have gone on another few hours. At the end of the end of theday I felt he played the perfect soundtrack to our Romantic Comedy.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Becks Entertainment and DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was truly a pleasure to play the music for your wedding. The opportunity to mix traditional Kenyan rhythms with fun, timeless music was a blast and felt really good. You two looked so amazing as well. Thank you for trusting Becks Entertainment for such an important event.

Karen · Married on 08/05/2017

Awesome DJ. He made the party interactive and fun!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/22/2017

DJ Beck was amazing. He looked very professional and he played exactly what we had in mind! He had some great ideas to add to the reception music that I never even thought of. Definitely would recommend him to a friend for their wedding or event!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/07/2017

Jerry was an amazing DJ, wedding music "consultant" and coordinator. I was so appreciative of his attention to detail, his professionalism and extreme willingness to make our wedding an experience to remember. We had many unique aspects to our reception, and he was very flexible and accommodating. More importantly, my husband is in the music industry and was very very picky about music mixing, production and selecting someone who could catch our vibe. Jerry's extremely expert and selecting the right music for each moment and did a fantastic job for us and our guests. I would hire him again for any event and recommend him highly for any bride who wants the perfect DJ.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Becks Entertainment and DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa! It was a blast being a musical part of your wedding. Thank you for trusting Becks Entertainment with the music for your wedding.

Amanda · Married on 07/01/2017

Beck created an amazing dance party at my wedding that went all evening and left the guest not ready to leave (my husband even wanted to pay him to stay till 1am, but I was ready to call it a night). He felt out the crowd well and made quick changes to song choices as he observed what got people dancing. He also took request from guest which they really enjoyed. He was very kind, polite, professional, and accommodating on our special day and we really enjoyed having him as our DJ. Thank you Beck!!

Sent on 10/04/2017
  • Darling

Darlene · Married on 06/25/2017

We had an excellent experience with Beck's Entertainment. As one of the lucky couples for 2017 My Big Fair Wedding we had the pleasure of meeting Jerry. He is professional, flexible, and brings an all around great vibe with his work. We'd recommend Jerry Beck with no reservations. Wonderful wedding experience.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Erik · Married on 06/25/2017

We won the my big fair wedding contest so our wedding was not very traditional. Jerry was very accommodating. He is very easy to work with, almost like a friend not a vendor. You ask for it he will make it happen.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Judy · Married on 06/18/2017

Beck's Entertainment and DJ services was absolutely amazing for our wedding reception! Everything was a smooth process and he worked with our last minute requests. We had a small (intimate) reception and his lighting display was the perfect touch! He kept the guests dancing and they all had a wonderful time. His work was extremely professional and his coordinating skills with the reception timeline made our night a breeze. Thank you, Jerry!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Becks Entertainment and DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was truly my pleasure to provide DJ services for you two and your guests. I wish you the best!

Sara · Married on 05/20/2017

Jerry is by far the best DJ I have ever met. He understood our requests, stuck by the song list approved by our church venue. He made sure to include everyone in the dancing. Very flexible, professional, very personable!! I would highly recommend Jerry to anyone that needs DJ services.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Julia · Married on 05/06/2017

Jerry was an absolutely incredible addition to our wedding day! Planning the music with him was such a simple and fun process. He is so engaging and really wants to get to know you as a couple. His emcee skills are also super on point. I highly recommend him, he was worth every penny!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/11/2017

One word to describe Jerry, AMAZING!!! He is so kind and easy to talk to, allowing to make my wedding planning that much easier. He asked me questions I didn't even think about and was able to give me simple suggestions, just very attentive. I adore Jerry and I highly recommend him for any event. I hope to see him again at another event of my own or anything else. He's amazing :)

Sent on 05/09/2017

Susan · Married on 03/04/2017

From beginning to end, Jerry Beck was a pleasure to work with when planning our 60th birthday party. He met with me to discuss the music we wanted. He was very responsive and flexible and I had many guests tell me how much they enjoyed his personality and music choices and he even agreed to stay a bit longer when guests did not want the party to end.
    I attribute the success of this event to Jerry Beck and would not hesitate to hire him again for any party.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Tina · Married on 02/19/2017

Hire Becks Entertainment. Period. You won't regret it!

Jerry has this awesome music selection website that you can use to add "must play" songs, "preferred" songs and "do not play" songs. This was convenient to use during those busy weeks leading up to the wedding day. We were able to talk to Jerry on the phone for almost an hour about our vision in the music selection for the wedding. It was great! We shared our vision and he executed it perfectly.

Coming from Texas, we had a mixed crowd of tejano, country, 90s hip hop, and classics music lovers that he easily integrated into the entire night. He really feels the crowd out and was able to get people that I've never seen dance onto the dance floor. We received many compliments about the DJ! He was very easy to work with and amazing at what he does.

Sent on 03/04/2017

Amanda · Married on 02/18/2017

We were thrilled with our choice!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Heather · Married on 12/30/2016

DJ Beck was amazing for our 12/30/16 wedding! He was so helpful from first day we booked him, to the very last minute of the reception. He helped plan every detail and even reminded us of some things we would not have other wise thought of. We would recommend Jerry for any occasion, especially weddings!

Sent on 01/02/2017
  • User7461150 · event on 12/03/2016

We loved working with Jerry! He was extremely responsive and was always attentive to our requests. We had a short "must play" list and trusted him with the rest - he definitely could read the crowd and did a fantastic job! We had several employees tell us the DJ did a great job, and we hope to use him again for our next holiday party!

Sent on 12/05/2016

paula · Married on 11/25/2016

We've booked Jerry for several events and always have a great time! He's so good at reading the room and knowing which songs will get the crowd going. We've even had several of our event attendees book him for their own events because they've had so much fun.

Sent on 01/25/2017

Megan · Married on 10/22/2016

Jerry was SO helpful! He made me feel so at ease. Before the wedding he made me feel like everything was taken care of, and at the reception, he delivered.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Deanna · Married on 10/15/2016

Jerry was great! He really catered to the crowd and kept us all dancing. He was very friendly and fun. Our reception was quite the party!

Sent on 10/28/2016