Becca’s Bloomin Buds Reviews

5 Reviews for Becca’s Bloomin Buds

• Amanda

Amanda G. · Married on 01/30/2021

She’s the best!!

When I stumbled on Becca’s account I was so amazed at her work. It was just so beautiful and she could create any style. I am so pleased after working with her, especially after I changed my mind on a few things. She was so accommodating and helpful when it came to fitting in my budget AND sticking to my vision. My bouquets and flower arrangements at my wedding were gorgeous and better than I could of imagined! Such a sweet person too, I was able to meet her quickly after her set up. She’s got to be one of the best florists around!!

Sent on 02/09/2021
  • Savannah

Savannah M. · Married on 12/19/2020

Amazing!!!

I would recommend Becca to all brides! I used her for my wedding florals and as my day of wedding coordinator. She is professional and exceeded my expectations! She listens to what you want and then goes above and beyond to make it happen.

Sent on 02/23/2021
  • Katy

Katy B. · Married on 08/29/2020

The best of the best!

I cannot speak highly enough of the quality of service and care Becca provides! She attention to detail is amazing. She genuinely cares about all of her clients and strives to provide the best possible service. I will hire her 100 times more!!

Sent on 02/15/2021

Jessie L. · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing!

Becca was the reason my wedding was such a hit! Years later when I talk about my wedding people always bring up how beautiful the flower arrangements were!! You can tell how much she loves doing what she does by the way her arrangements look! She is very good at listening to what you want and then executing it! She is absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 02/08/2021
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/01/2017

The very best in jax

I called several other local florists and the price for flowers were outrageous for what I wanted. I was extremely disappointed and I asked a friend of mine who she’d recommend (she used to work at a floral shop) she recommended Rebecca Paine of Beccas blooming buds. Rebecca listened to what I wanted and made it come to life. She is a true magician at her craft at such a reasonable price. She goes above and beyond for her brides & doesn’t nickel and dime you for everything. I thought fresh floral was going to be out of our budget we were willing to spend but Rebecca was thousands of dollars less than the outrageous price tag some of these wedding florists were trying to charge. Thank you for executing all my floral dreams for our Wedding 10/10/2020 You were truly a dream to work with and I recommend you to any upcoming bride. You can’t go wrong with Becca she will save you money and she’s a true professional artist at her craft!

Sent on 02/09/2021