Beaverton Bakery Reviews

218 | Beaverton, OR

218 Reviews for Beaverton Bakery

1 User photo

Caitlin · Married on 08/18/2018

We had Beaverton Bakery make our wedding cake and it was a great decision. The cake was absolutely delicious and they captured the look we wanted just perfectly. The seriously had the best customer service out of the 6 other vendors we went to. Molly was a joy to work with and I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Emily · Married on 07/14/2018

Beaverton Bakery was a pleasure to work with. I have been a customer for most of my life so it was a natural decision! We did however try two other bakeries just in case, but Beaverton Bakery was by far the best in flavor.

We did a tasting and were able to choose what flavors we wanted, and had time to decide on the exact design. We ended up doing a 10-6 tiered cake and 1.5 sheet cakes for 170 people and we left with a LOT of cake.

I would definitely recommend this bakery!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Lindsey · Married on 06/09/2018

Beaverton bakery was amazing to work with! The tasting was easy and you don’t have to make an apt! The cake tasted AMAZING! They arrived on time, with exactly what I envisioned with only a Pinterest inspiration photo! I changed the order several times leading up to the wedding and they never hesitated to change! We had no cake left over and we had many guests tell us how great the cake was (especially the marble cake)! They were super cost efficient but not at the expense of the quality! We definitely recommend booking Beaverton Bakery! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Jennifer · Married on 03/16/2018

Molly was amazing! Had so much fun cake tasting and they brought my vision to life perfectly. Can’t say enough nice things!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Rebecca · Married on 12/17/2017

This cake was so good, people had second helpings (I know I did). :) We ordered a cake designed to serve 100 people for a wedding with 80 guests, and we only had like five slices left over the next day. The cake was airy, the three layers with their three flavors were each delicious in their own way, and it was sweet but not too sweet. Plus, it was beautiful, and exactly how I'd described it. Working with Beaverton Bakery was also far superior to the other cake vendors -- no need for complicated appointments and tastings -- we were able to drop in, try a variety of flavors, and then drop in later to make an order. Everyone was very warm and easy-going. They even called two weeks before to double-check on the design and the order. And another extra plus -- instead of worrying about saving some cake and freezing it for a year, for a nominal fee they'll make us an anniversary cake next year. I'm looking forward to having some, again! :)

Sent on 01/05/2018

Ryan · Married on 08/20/2017

This bakery is amazing! A few days before our wedding I found out that there was an error on the design order, but the designers were quick to modify the order and the cake turned out beautiful and delicious. All our guests were complimenting the cake for weeks!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/11/2017

SO, SO delicious. The wedding cake and cupcakes were so moist and yummy. Myself and many guests will make Beaverton Bakery a regular stop when we're in town.

Sent on 12/12/2017
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/03/2017

Beaverton bakery was awesome. I brought in a picture of what I wanted my cake to look like and it came out almost exactly. I absolutely loved how accommodating and helpful all of their staff were.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 01/07/2017

What a delicious and yummy cake they made for our wedding. First of all I felt their prices were fair and they were willing to make sheet cakes (which was not the case for many vendors I looked into). After I had chosen my cake, I told my reception hall, who promptly told me their cakes are absolutely the best and they never had difficulty working with them. My cake came out perfect and delicious!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Lindsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Our cake and cupcakes for the wedding were AMAZING!!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Justine · Married on 08/12/2016

Loved being able to just walk in without an appointment to taste wedding cakes. They have a lot of experience and were able to answer all of our questions. Our guests were raving about how beautiful the cake was and how delicious it was! We were able to order 2 flavors and had a 2 tier cake to cut and a small sheet cake. We ate all of our cake and will go back and buy a fresh one on our anniversary (If we can wait that long). I can't recommend their cakes enough.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Beaverton Bakery is by far the best bakery around!! Their cakes not only are beautiful but they taste sooo amazing!! Will be ordering our wedding cake from them next summer and will continue to use them for every other special occasion!!!

Sent on 10/29/2015

I ordered cupcakes for my wedding about 8 days in advance. I just wanted something simple for a small wedding of about 50 with a lot of kids. They gave me recommendations on frosting and flavors and we picked them up the day of the wedding. I believe they also offer delivery the day of the wedding for an extra charge. The cupcakes were beautiful and tasted great. Highly recommend Beaverton Bakery.

Sent on 12/26/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/12/2015

Our cake was beautiful and delicious! For a couple who doesn't usually like cake we were thrilled with our cake from Beaverton Bakery.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Beaverton Bakery never disappoints. Our wedding cake was so beautiful and delicious. Working with Beaverton Bakery is incredibly easy and they make the most wonder wedding cakes. Best in Portland!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Our cake was amazing just like our day! Not only did they have exactly what we wanted, they will make us a replica for our 1 year anniversary!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Liselle · Married on 08/08/2015

Could not be happier with our cake! It looked just as good as it tasted! Thank you Beaverton Bakery! :)

Sent on 08/24/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/01/2015

I had no idea what I wanted on my wedding cake other than my wedding cake topper. I wanted sparkly gold elements and some flowers but the actual design of it? No clue. Yes, I went on Pinterest (by force, not choice) and searched online. Maybe I was overly picky or all the cakes were beautiful....but still, they were all done before! My main priority at this point was to consume their cake (champagne flavor is DIVINE as well as the chocolate cake with raspberry jam and ganache).

So I delegated cake design duties to my husband because I guess I couldn't design. I was not in the mood to draw out something nor did I have the time to. He went to the bakery alone (I was out of state because of grad school and work) and they were so patient with us (I was on speaker phone- no it was not rude at the time because we were the only ones in the shop being helped) while my husband sent me pictures of the sugar flowers they had for purchase (I wanted a one stop shop plus their sugar flowers are so pretty!). The cake associate (??) and my husband teamed out to break it down to two options each time (in this picture, which do you like better, A or B). They were patient and so friendly. Once I had chosen what I liked, we put our trust in the professionals and told them to create us something amazing, using their skills.

Wow. They did. The first time I saw my cake was when I ran to the sweetheart table with my husband and we were was SO PLEASED. It was everything I wanted. It was a beautiful cake. It wasn't over done. I got a bit emotional (okay, I was emotional all day but it was so beautiful and a personal creation!).

Flavor? Go taste for yourself. You might secretly want to hoard the whole wedding cake for yourself.

Sent on 08/28/2015

Jane · Married on 07/26/2015

Got the cake exactly the way I envisioned. Delicious as well. Recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/25/2015

Beautiful cake and delicious! Thank you so much

Sent on 08/04/2015

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/20/2015

They fulfilled our request for cake decoration and flavored as well as being friendly and accommodating when we wanted to sample cakes they delivered on time and did a great job everyone loved the cake it was delicious

Sent on 07/26/2015

Travis · Married on 05/30/2015

The did a wonderful job on the cake and was delicious.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Rachel · Married on 05/17/2015

Beaverton Bakery has been a constant source of baked goods over the past twenty years in my family's life. It was obvious we would order my daughter's wedding cake here. From the moment we stepped into the store, we were treated with professionalism and courtesy. The staff were helpful during the tasting process, and made useful suggestions on cake tiers. They delivered the cake to The Reserve Vineyards and Golf Club on time as promised on the wedding day. The cake was delicious and many guests tried a slice from each differently flavored tier. We highly recommend Beaverton Bakery for all events.

Sent on 05/21/2015

Sydney · Married on 04/25/2015

BB did a fabulous job on our wedding cake. Not only did it look exactly the way that we hoped, but it was delicious! We had several guests say that it was the best wedding cake that they had ever had. I have heard that most brides don't even get to taste their wedding cake, but it was so good that I made a point to have two pieces ;)

Sent on 05/13/2015

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2015

Our cake turned out AMAZING! It tasted great and the decorations were on point. Such a dream come true! I was shocked when I saw the cake. I was so happy with how it turned out. I brought in a few inspiration pictures and they created a cake far better then I have could have dreamt of. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/20/2015