Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center Reviews

57 | Beaver, PA

57 Reviews for Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center

Diane Fischer · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Pleasant and enlightening

I am the mother of the Groom. I met with Leanne before the couple did and with them. She was very helpful and professional. She gave wonderful ideas for the use of the facility and showed us many pictures of the venue during the month that we are booked for. Looking forward to working with her on all of the wedding plans.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center's reply:

Diane, thanks so much! The initial stages of wedding planning can be very stressful and it makes me so happy to hear that I was able to help you work through some details and relax a bit! It's going to be a wonderful wedding and I look forward to working with you too!

Danielle Torres · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfection! The venue manager was so helpful.

The train station was so beautiful. It’s the perfect size and the indoor/outdoor option is something different that really makes it special. The ceremony space is gorgeous too! The staff are so helpful and everything went smoothly throughout the process! Most of the vendors already know the venue manager so that made communication a lot easier!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Lizzy

Lizzy · Married on 10/12/2019

Great Venue for Great Value

We got a lot of compliments on our venue and Leanne was nice and responsive. I had some miscommunication with their recommended rental vendor but otherwise it was a great choice

Sent on 10/15/2019

Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center's reply:

Lizzy, thank you so much for the 5 star review! I'm so glad you were pleased and guests loved your venue! You planned a beautiful wedding and did a great job to not sweat the small stuff when your chairs were not correct. You and Matt look so happy in all your pictures, beautiful to see you two celebrating how much you love each other! Wishing you all the best!

Amber · Married on 09/27/2019

Dream Wedding

My wedding was 9-27-19 at Beaver Station. It was honestly a DREAM. Leanne was amazing throughout the entire planning process, always there to answer my questions and requests in a timely manner. Our event coordinator was Claire and she was absolutely AMAZING. She decorated on the day of while the bridal party was getting ready downstairs and she made my vision come to life. It was absolutely perfect. She was so kind and made the timeline go flawlessly. I honestly couldn't have asked for anything more. THANK YOU Leanne, Claire, everyone at Beaver Station, and all of our incredible vendors for making our wedding a dream come true!!!!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center's reply:

Amber thank you so much for the wonderful review! Makes us so happy to hear you refer to your special day as a dream come true! You were a dream bride to work with and helping you decorate was fun for us with all your personal touches and gorgeous decor! Thrilled you and Nathan have wonderful memories of where it all started!
  • Jess

Jess Bohrer · Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful venue!

The venue was beautiful and our host Veronica and Leanne were so helpful and accommodating. All of our guests commented on what a great venue we chose and how beautiful it was!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center's reply:

Jess thank you so much for the 5 star review! We are so happy you were pleased with everything and your guests were impressed with our historic property! You planned a perfect day and you and Randy were a blast to work with! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Rachel Mcmichael

Rachel Mcmichael · Married on 09/13/2019

Pure Magic!

We are two unique people who were looking for a fairly unusual but beautiful wedding venue and we really found it at Beaver Station! Getting married the evening of a Friday the 13th, the night of the full moon, could sound too superstitious to some, but for us the idea was just too perfect. The venue worked with us, was awesome and our coordinator, Claire, was an amazing and wonderful help! Every single guest that attended raved about the venue, the trains, the architecture and the charisma. We were told it was one of the best weddings that many of our guests had ever attended. We may be biased, but we thought so too! We highly recommend Beaver Station!!!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center's reply:

Rachel, thank you so much for the wonderful review! You and Ian are such a wonderful couple, we absolutely loved working with you to make your wedding day so perfect! It makes us so happy to hear that you and your guests were thrilled with the Station and our staff. We will forever think fondly of you two when we see the Harvest Moon!

Lauren · Married on 09/12/2019

Beautiful place and fantastic host!

The venue was everything we could’ve wanted. It didn’t need much decoration because it’s just that beautiful.
    Choosing the vendors was easy with their list of certified vendors. Also Leanne helped organize the tables and seating charts.
    On the day of our wedding our host’s name was Claire. She was absolutely amazing! My shadow box glass was cracked and somehow she found a way to fix it! Claire went above and beyond for us, making sure our wedding day went smooth!
    I couldn’t ask for a better team to make my day amazing!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Tara Niedergall · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfection

I am so pleased with the Beaver Train Station. Everything went so smoothly and beautifully. I have gotten nothing but compliments and my new husband and i, couldn't be happier. The grounds are beautifully kept and Leanne is a saint. She kept everything together nicely, we couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center's reply:

Oh Tara thanks so much for the wonderful compliments and review! We just implemented your vision, it was all your personal touches that made it extra special (and your mom was a huge help too!). So thrilled to hear that you and Jacob couldn't be happier! Glad you have wonderful memories of where your life together began!

Alayna Conn · Married on 08/10/2019

Sweetest Staff, Most Beautiful Venue!

It is hard to put into words how much we appreciate everything Leanne, Claire, Veronica, and the rest of the staff did to make our wedding day so incredible!! From initially visiting the Station, throughout the planning process, our wedding morning, all day, and even clean up - we were blown away with their helpfulness and kindness!! The Beaver Station has the most beautiful Belvedere where we had our wedding ceremony that was briefly interrupted by a train - which was the COOLEST thing ever! Followed by our reception in the Event Room and on the Courtyard, where our family and friends ate, danced, and had a blast! My husband and I had the most fun, relaxing, and enjoyable experience with the Beaver Station and cannot recommend it enough!! It was the most beautiful day that we will treasure forever!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center's reply:

Alayna thank you so much for the wonderful review and compliments! You and Andrew are a wonderful couple and were an absolute joy to work with! You planned a perfect wedding right down to the passing train! :) It makes all of us so happy to hear that you had a wonderful, no stress, fun day! There literally is not a picture of the two of you not smiling from ear to ear. We all wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Lindsay Kenderes · Married on 07/20/2019

Exceptional Venue & Excellent Staff

With a love for the town of Beaver, the Beaver Station was the perfect, quiet place in Beaver for our wedding day!  One of the reasons why we chose the Beaver Station was that it offered a beautiful, landscaped lawn for our outdoor wedding ceremony.  Lots of opportunities for elegant as well as rustic outdoor photos.  The Beaver Station offers a covered outdoor patio for the perfect cocktail hour for guests.  Inside the Beaver Station is a gorgeous ballroom/dining room where we held our reception dinner. The Beaver Station is nicely air conditioned and offers easily accessible restrooms for guests on the main floor as well as a kitchen for caterers.  The Beaver Station basement offered the PERFECT Bridal Suite for my bridesmaids to have our hair done and get dressed for the ceremony.  The Bridal Suite room is large and well lit with a long, beautiful counter with chairs and mirrors for multiple girls to sit and get ready with plenty of outlets. (There is also a very nice, large restroom directly across the hall). There is comfortable furniture in the room to sit and relax as well as plenty of hooks to hang dresses.  Being that I planned my wedding mostly long distance from Austin, TX, Leanne Rogowski, Venue Manager at the Beaver Station, was PHENOMENAL providing fast, detailed responses to all my questions leading up to the big day.  Leanne was extremely professional and most helpful in helping me plan for our wedding at the Beaver Station, including Wedding Day set-up, servers for our reception dinner and exceptional attention to making sure all the details of our day were accounted for.  Veronica was our event host for our wedding day the day and was exceptional in her attention to detail and extremely helpful in making our wedding day run smoothly.  Our guest count was around 75 and the Beaver Station offered the best setting we could have imagined for our guests and memories of our wedding day!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center's reply:

Lindsay thank you so much for such a wonderful and detailed review! We work very hard to make sure wedding planning is easy and smooth (whether you are local or in Texas!) so couples have the most perfect day in a beautiful surrounding! It is so rewarding to hear how happy our efforts made you! You were also a joy to work with and we are thrilled that you and John have wonderful memories of where your happily ever after all started! Best wishes to you both!

Jessica Tomasino · Married on 07/13/2019

Stress-free and such a beautiful venu

Leanne was absolutely wonderful! She was so organized and would check in on me several times to see if I needed anything for the venue. They set up the reception so quickly and it was exactly how I pictured it. It was gorgeous and the guests really loved the unique destination as well. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much for the wonderful review! Very happy to hear you we were able to fulfill your vision for a beautiful and perfect wedding day! The groomsmen definitely stole the show with there awesome choreographed dance! :) It was a pleasure working with you and Gregory and wish you all the best!

Caitlyn · Married on 06/08/2019

The Place to Have Your Wedding

I don't even know where to begin. Leanne was absolutely incredible to work with. She walked me through everything step by step and helped me plan the wedding of my dreams. I really don't think I would have made it through all of this without her help and guidance. Leanne was quick to get a hold of and answered all my questions (Which there were alot of!).

The venue itself is absolutely beautiful and so charming. So many of my guests were blown away by how lovely it all was. I think my wedding was definitely one of the best my family and friends have ever been to!

I also need to speak about Veronica who was my event host the day before and day of my wedding. She was so attentive, thorough, detail oriented and kind. Veronica helped me really bring my wedding to life. My friends and family couldn't say enough great things about her.

I would recommend this venue to EVERYONE. It was such an amazing experience and everything went so smoothly thanks to Leanne & Veronica! They made my wedding the best day of my life!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center's reply:

Caityln, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! So happy to hear your wedding day was the best day of your life! Just thrilled that you will have wonderful memories of where you and Bobby started your lives together as husband and wife! You were wonderful to work with as well, questions are all part of the planning and you did a beautiful job!

Kristen Douglas · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding 06/15/19

I had my ceremony and reception at the Beaver cultural Station and it was absolutely perfect. The outside Belvedere area where we had our ceremony is so beautiful and was perfect for pictures. ( even though it started raining right as our procession began) The inside where we had our reception is so elegant. The dim lights and stained glass windows are gorgeous. The covered trackside courtyard was a perfect area for the cocktail hour and dancing. A few trains even passed by while we were dancing and my guests loved it! I cannot even begin to explain how amazing Leanne was with whole planning process of our wedding. She was so thorough, helpful, and responsive. Betsy did a great job helping us the day of the wedding. She kept us on schedule and helped communicate with the officiant, DJ, and caterers. I highly recommend this venue to anyone who wants to have a truly beautiful, special, wedding or reception.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center's reply:

Kristen, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Your happiness and compliments of our property are heartwarming. You and Hamilton are a true love story, remembering what is important and not letting a few rain drops dampen the day at all! We take great pride in knowing our staff does everything possible to ensure you have a perfect day, and thrilled that you thought it was absolutely perfect!

Marissa Geddes · Married on 05/25/2019

May 2019 Wedding

This venue was absolutely perfect. Leanne is attentive and always answering emails. My day of coordinator Betsy was wonderful. They helped me with planning every part of my day and kept my wedding day stress free. The venue is gorgeous and the staff is excellent. They even took pictures of the day and sent them to me. They went above and beyond and are well worth the price.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center's reply:

Marissa thank you so much for the wonderful review! It makes us so happy to hear you say your wedding day was perfect and stress free, that is exactly our goal! You were a joy to work with and you planned a lovely wedding day. We wish you and Brittain a lifetime of love and happiness!

Alexis Scott · Married on 05/10/2019

Beautiful place and amazing people

If I could give more stars, I totally would. Leanne from the station is SO helpful, sweet and goes above and beyond to help her clients. She helped us with so much from deciding on vendors all the way til making sure I was eating on our wedding day. I cannot say enough good things. They are simply amazing.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center's reply:

Alexis thank you so much for your touching words, it makes me so happy to hear how happy you were with your experience. My team and I love what we do and we try to do whatever we can to ensure a perfect day for our couples. And that includes no woozy brides! :) You and your family were a joy to work with and I'm thrilled you and Robert started your next chapter at the Station! Wishing you all the best!

Annika · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful venue for our wedding- staff was INCREDIBLE

Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center was more beautiful than I could have imagined for my wedding. The pricing was very reasonable. Leanne was so helpful from the start and assisted us through the end! It was great that Beaver Station has an approved list of vendors because it really helped narrow down the search. We used Leanne’s recommendation for our caterer (JPC), the cake (Kretchmar’s) and the DJ (FlipSide DJ) and we were not disappointed by any of it.
    Outside of working with Leanne, Claire was the coordinator for our wedding. She was INCREDIBLE. Our tables and centerpieces looked perfect and just how we wanted them, the other tables were set up beautifully, and all of the decoration were lovely. Claire made our day so memorable by making the room look magical. She was so attentive to us and kept the evening running smoothly. She was dressed so professionally and looked lovely and blended in taking care of things like she was a guest at the wedding.
    Beaver Station was such a beautiful and unique place to have our wedding and both Leanne and Claire made our day perfect and one that the groom and I, and our friends and families will never forget!

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 11/03/2018

Charmed by the staff and location

I was beyond impressed with the service at Beaver Station. I had emailed Leanne late on a Friday night not expecting anything until the following week, but she responded almost immediately! This was just the beginning of the wonder communication I had with Leanne. She was so helpful when I was planning a wedding in four months. She was not abrasive or pushy about how it needed to be done, but always helpful with every question that came about and willing to send me any recommendations to look at. The day of my wedding I was so nervous to hear that Leanne would be out of town(YES I loved her that much). Even out of town she called me the night before to make sure I felt secure with all of the set up and timeline. On the day of my wedding, I was equally impressed with Leanne's replacement Betsy! She followed our timeline flawlessly. She even helped decorate to my liking! Beaver Station was no doubt the perfect place for the romantic wedding I had always dreamed of. The charm of the building shines through in every picture and our guests loved how welcoming they felt in the ambiance of the location.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center's reply:

Aw Maria, that is so sweet and very touching! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such a wonderful review. I’m glad it is obvious, that everyone at the Station loves what they do and our number one goal is that you have a wonderful experience and beautiful memories to last a lifetime! Also, take some credit for being super organized and implementing great personal touches! You and David are an awesome couple and we were thrilled to be part of your special day!
  • Katie

Katie Brumbaugh · Married on 10/13/2018

Most Beautiful, Perfect Wedding, Amazing Staff

The venue is gorgeous. The staff is amazing. Price is good for all that is included. Best for weddings/events under 100 guests. I love the relationship that Beaver Station has with all of the vendors. It made everything go so easy and smooth.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center's reply:

Katie thank you so much for the wonderful review! You were a pleasure to meet and work with as well. Your wedding was awesome and represented you and Zach perfectly with all your personal touches!

Sara · Married on 10/06/2018

From the venue itself, the people that work their, and the vendors they offer are amazing to work with. Leanne is always very responsive and was always will big to offer assistance and guidance while planning. She gives great advice on vendors they use frequently and I can see why, they were very responsive and cost effective. On the day of the ceremony Veronica was the on-site coordinator, she ran around making sure myself and the bridal party were all set and even assisted with set up and making sure we had everything in line. Veronica even assisted with our photographer making sure everyone was were they needed to be and jumped up and down behind the photographer to ensure the little flower girls were looking in the right direction. If I had to do it all over again I could not think of a better to had my wedding. The station itself and the gardens have the most beautiful old world charm, and are stunning in photos. I loved the fact that we did not have to travel from the ceremony site to take pictures, the Belvedere and outside gardens make a picture perfect backdrop.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center's reply:

Sara thank you very much for such a wonderful review and providing such great details about your experience! So thrilled to hear how pleased you were with everything. You made planning so simple by being one of the most easy-going brides we have ever worked with! You and Justin are a gorgeous couple and sure to share a lifetime of love and happiness. Thanks for allowing us to be part of your special day!

Emily · Married on 10/05/2018

So wonderful to work with and Leanne took care of everything to make sure my day ran as smoothly as possible!! Very flexible and willing to accommodate my needs as a bride.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center's reply:

Emily thank you for your wonderful review and comments! You were a pleasure to meet and work with! Your hard work paid off and you and Caleb had a wonderful celebration! The two of you are going to be so happy together, thanks for starting your journey at Beaver Station!

Tracie · Married on 09/21/2018

We had a wonderful experience holding our reception at the Beaver Train station. Leanne was amazing and super helpful. Always just a email away when I needed her! The staff did a wonderful job the night of the reception. We are very pleased and highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center's reply:

Tracie thank you so much for the wonderful review and comments! You and Sammy were an absolute joy to meet and work with on your post-beach wedding celebration! Your centerpieces and personal touches were just perfect. You two are definitely soul mates and what a beautiful family you have created! We are so happy to have been part of your special day and thrilled to hear you were pleased with everything!

Matthew · Married on 09/15/2018

I can not tell how amazing Leanne was during the whole process. She was amazing help and brought up a lot of things I was unaware about. The venue is absolutely beautiful is. We loved it from the moment we saw it. Its very cute and has those old world charms with the architectural features.
    Also Leanne will point you in the right direction just ask about some vendors and she will recommend you to the right ones. We used Penn Bistro LLC for our caterer. Let say the food was Delicious, all of our guests were so impressed with the food and keep talking about it. I would suggest them, they will work with your budget and especially if you have vegetarian guests. The Chicken Parm was the best I have ever had. The Event Coordinator Veronica was on site during the whole wedding and made sure everything ran smoothly. If there was any issues I didnt have to worry about anything she took care it. Life saver.

If you are looking for a venue that is incredible and has incredible people I would choose this place again. My partner and I are trying to think of other events to have here.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center's reply:

Matthew thank you so much for your kind words and sharing details about your wedding day! You and Ben are an awesome couple, you could feel the love you share with each other the entire day. Our number one goal is to provide outstanding customer service to our clients so you don't have to worry about a thing, so it makes me so happy to hear we exceeded your expectations and you will have beautiful memories of your wedding day. Wishing you and Ben a lifetime of love and happiness!

Beth · Married on 09/01/2018

Loved the venue, the staff, and everyone who helped make the wedding great. It was amazing and was perfect!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center's reply:

Beth, thank you for the wonderful review! We planned your special day for a long time and all your hard work paid off. Everything was beautiful and the personal details were just perfect. We could not be any happier to hear you say your celebration was amazing and perfect! You and Lee were truly meant to be together. Thanks for allowing us to be part of your special day!

Shannon · Married on 08/04/2018

The venue is absolutely beautiful and Leanne is so wonderful to work with!! I would recommend this place 100%!!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center's reply:

Shannon, thank you so much! You were a joy to meet and work with! I will admit, our gardens were looking amazing on your wedding day, but all your planning and personal touches made your day fabulous! I wish you and Stephan all the best!

Caitlin · Married on 08/03/2018

Our experience at Beaver Station was top notch. Leanne was an angel in planning mode. She made sure we thought about every detail and worked with our selected vendors to help the day run smoothly. We saved a boatload on decorations by not needing many! The place was naturally beautiful inside and out due to the historic architecture and lovely landscaping. We used simple centerpieces and two bouquets of flowers- that’s all! Our guests loved the natural historic beauty and they lost their minds each time a train roared past (especially after a few alcoholic beverages). We had a blast and are so happy we chose this venue. Everything was perfect and we’d recommend Beaver Station and Leanne’s staff a million times.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center's reply:

Caitlin, thank you for such a detailed and awesome review of your experience at Beaver Station! Your description of the property is perfect. The train passing does gets guests every time! :) You and Cole were a joy to work with and nothing makes me happier to hear you say your wedding day was a blast. You deserved an awesome celebration and thrilled to be a part of it!