24 Reviews for Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center

24 Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center Reviews

My wedding was seriously the best! Leanne and her team made our day memorable and we had an absolute blast. Everyone was highly professional, helpful, and always ready to answer any questions or concerns that we had. We cannot thank them enough for all of their help and guidance in creating our special day!

Profile Picture Abigail, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cannot say enough about Leanne and her team at Beaver Station! It's a beautiful and unique venue to host a special occasion and they make it so easy to put together all the details. We hosted my niece's wedding reception here in November and it was a truly magical evening for everyone.

Profile Picture Karan, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Beaver Station was a beautiful venue for our October wedding. The staff was amazing. They were very responsive through emails and phone calls, very flexible with their time and availability, and very professional. They kept the night moving smoothly and made planning a wedding from out of town easy. We could not have been happier and would highly recommend the Beaver Station.

Profile Picture Betsy, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!!!!! I WOULD NOT CHANGE A THING!!! LEANNE WAS WONDERFUL!!! SHE HELPED US IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE! OUR DAUGHTERS WEDDING DAY WAS WONDERFUL!!! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE BEAVER EVENT STATION !

Profile Picture TAMMY, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Leanne is a lifesaver who kept me sane! And helped with all the little details. The staff helps with everything and makes it a simple process. The venue is beautiful. People loved the historical elements. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Leanne was great, she walked me through every step of the planning process and as a result we had a fantastic reception. Both Leanne and Sandy were there the day of our wedding and I didn't have to worry about a thing, every bride's dream. Beaver Station is a very affordable and beautiful venue with a fun and professional staff.

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Leanne and her team were absolutely amazing. She worked with our small wedding and made it the perfect day. Leanne was willing to accommodate us in any way possible, and made sure no little detail went unaddressed.

Profile Picture Chelsey, 9/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Leanne was amazing to work with and was perfect in coordinating with the preferred vendors. Would love to see some additions with vendor options but have no complaints. Even with weather challenges, Leanne did everything to make the wedding day perfect.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Leanne and Betsy were wonderful! They worked so well with us and everything was perfect! Our day couldn't have been better!

Profile Picture Sheryl, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was great and so were the people we worked with. Everyone went very smoothly. Dealing with this vendor was the best experience of the event planning process.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I would like to thank everyone for making our day so special! Our guests loved the Train Station and having 3 trains go by during our Celebration made it even better! Beaver is a charming town and the Train Station adds to this charm. The staff were very professional and made planning simple. We will definitely consider the station for future events!

Profile Picture Lori, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

We used this space for my daughter's wedding shower and it couldn't have gone better! The space is lovely and the people are so helpful and accommodating! Everyone at the shower commented positively on the Train Station. It is such a unique and beautiful space! Truly a hidden gem in Beaver!

Profile Picture Stacy, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They worked with me for weeks and up until the day of the event. They were flexible when we weren't sure about our event logistics, and even had lots of suggestions. I highly recommend this staff, and the price couldn't have been beat for our lecture-style event.

Profile Picture User7514314, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

This venue is fantastic. For the event I was involved with I did not utilize an outside vendor. However the staff is excellent and in discussion over the possibility of vendors , taking their recommendations would be an easy sell.

Profile Picture James, 11/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't overstate how wonderful our experience with Beaver Station was. Leanne and Betsy were helpful, attentive, and so kind. The station itself is also gorgeous. I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Jessie, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Awesome!! Very helpful and attentive to your needs very professional LeAnn and staff went above and beyond

Profile Picture Gregory, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I absolutely loved my experience with the Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center. I wanted a unique, elegant, vintage feel for my wedding. This beautiful train station completely captured my vision. In addition, Leanne was wonderful to work with to coordinate everything for our prefect day. I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a wonderful place to have your wedding!

Profile Picture Renee, 5/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great, unique venue with so much character. Great spots for the ceremony outdoors as well as photos outdoors. Our guests loved the charm of the station and were even more entertained that a few trains went by. Everyone was so accommodating and helpful. This is the place if you're looking for a unique spot for your ceremony and/or reception full of history!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Make sure you think about the entire event and the space needed

Profile Picture Michael, 3/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.7

This venue "made" the wedding. it is wheelchair accessible, we used it for the wedding and reception.

Profile Picture Josie, 7/2/17, 1 Review
4.7

No regrets! I'm so glad we had our reception at the Beaver Train Station! We loved the history and atmosphere along with the great people.

Profile Picture Jenny, 12/29/16, 1 Review
3.8

Leanne was great to work with and the venue was beautiful. We were happy to be the experimental couple to have the first large wedding at this venue.

Profile Picture Chad, 6/10/17, 1 Review