28 Reviews for Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center

User Photos
+12
Photos
28 Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center Reviews

We had a magical day thanks to Leanne and the staff at Beaver Train station. Leanne was super organized and was so easy to talk to. She was in regular communication with me to ensure that the day would go off without a hitch. We decided to have food trucks at our wedding and Leanne went above and beyond to be sure that the venue could appropriately accommodate the vendors and spoke with them to work out all of the small details before the big day.

The facility was beautiful and perfect for our wedding. The gardens were impeccable and every detail was lovely- from the chivari chairs to carefully planned table arrangements.

We couldn't have asked for a better location or for lovelier people to work with. So many friends were asking if they could book the venue for their event because they were so impressed with the facility and the service.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Train Station was a dream. As soon as we saw it, we knew it was the place for us. Vintage but classy and yet unique. Trains run by occasionally, which for us, was wonderful. We both love trains--everywhere I've lived has been near a train track. Trains remind me of home. Leanne was great to work with--professional and organized. Her team was accommodating, kind and full of energy and excitement. We are beyond words happy with how the wedding day went. Everything fell into place. The whole day, truly, felt like a dream. We're so thankful!

Photos
Profile Picture Dani, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was seriously the best! Leanne and her team made our day memorable and we had an absolute blast. Everyone was highly professional, helpful, and always ready to answer any questions or concerns that we had. We cannot thank them enough for all of their help and guidance in creating our special day!

Profile Picture Abigail, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cannot say enough about Leanne and her team at Beaver Station! It's a beautiful and unique venue to host a special occasion and they make it so easy to put together all the details. We hosted my niece's wedding reception here in November and it was a truly magical evening for everyone.

Profile Picture Karan, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Beaver Station was a beautiful venue for our October wedding. The staff was amazing. They were very responsive through emails and phone calls, very flexible with their time and availability, and very professional. They kept the night moving smoothly and made planning a wedding from out of town easy. We could not have been happier and would highly recommend the Beaver Station.

Profile Picture Betsy, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!!!!! I WOULD NOT CHANGE A THING!!! LEANNE WAS WONDERFUL!!! SHE HELPED US IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE! OUR DAUGHTERS WEDDING DAY WAS WONDERFUL!!! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE BEAVER EVENT STATION !

Profile Picture TAMMY, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Leanne is a lifesaver who kept me sane! And helped with all the little details. The staff helps with everything and makes it a simple process. The venue is beautiful. People loved the historical elements. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Leanne was great, she walked me through every step of the planning process and as a result we had a fantastic reception. Both Leanne and Sandy were there the day of our wedding and I didn't have to worry about a thing, every bride's dream. Beaver Station is a very affordable and beautiful venue with a fun and professional staff.

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Leanne and her team were absolutely amazing. She worked with our small wedding and made it the perfect day. Leanne was willing to accommodate us in any way possible, and made sure no little detail went unaddressed.

Profile Picture Chelsey, 9/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Leanne was amazing to work with and was perfect in coordinating with the preferred vendors. Would love to see some additions with vendor options but have no complaints. Even with weather challenges, Leanne did everything to make the wedding day perfect.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Leanne and Betsy were wonderful! They worked so well with us and everything was perfect! Our day couldn't have been better!

Profile Picture Sheryl, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was great and so were the people we worked with. Everyone went very smoothly. Dealing with this vendor was the best experience of the event planning process.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I would like to thank everyone for making our day so special! Our guests loved the Train Station and having 3 trains go by during our Celebration made it even better! Beaver is a charming town and the Train Station adds to this charm. The staff were very professional and made planning simple. We will definitely consider the station for future events!

Profile Picture Lori, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

We had both our wedding ceremony and reception here, and everything about the venue was amazing! The train station is beautiful, and we loved being able to have dinner inside but spill out onto the patio before and after. Leanne was great to work with, very patient as we figured out what we wanted and full of good advice and tips. She also works incredibly well with their approved vendors (we had tent, linens, caterer), which made our day less stressful - and more time spent enjoying instead of managing the day!

Profile Picture Betsy, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We used this space for my daughter's wedding shower and it couldn't have gone better! The space is lovely and the people are so helpful and accommodating! Everyone at the shower commented positively on the Train Station. It is such a unique and beautiful space! Truly a hidden gem in Beaver!

Profile Picture Stacy, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They worked with me for weeks and up until the day of the event. They were flexible when we weren't sure about our event logistics, and even had lots of suggestions. I highly recommend this staff, and the price couldn't have been beat for our lecture-style event.

Profile Picture User7514314, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

This venue is fantastic. For the event I was involved with I did not utilize an outside vendor. However the staff is excellent and in discussion over the possibility of vendors , taking their recommendations would be an easy sell.

Profile Picture James, 11/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't overstate how wonderful our experience with Beaver Station was. Leanne and Betsy were helpful, attentive, and so kind. The station itself is also gorgeous. I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Jessie, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Awesome!! Very helpful and attentive to your needs very professional LeAnn and staff went above and beyond

Profile Picture Gregory, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I absolutely loved my experience with the Beaver Station Cultural & Event Center. I wanted a unique, elegant, vintage feel for my wedding. This beautiful train station completely captured my vision. In addition, Leanne was wonderful to work with to coordinate everything for our prefect day. I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a wonderful place to have your wedding!

Profile Picture Renee, 5/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great, unique venue with so much character. Great spots for the ceremony outdoors as well as photos outdoors. Our guests loved the charm of the station and were even more entertained that a few trains went by. Everyone was so accommodating and helpful. This is the place if you're looking for a unique spot for your ceremony and/or reception full of history!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Make sure you think about the entire event and the space needed

Profile Picture Michael, 3/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.7

This venue "made" the wedding. it is wheelchair accessible, we used it for the wedding and reception.

Profile Picture Josie, 7/2/17, 1 Review