Beaver Brook Country Club Reviews

Beaver Brook Country Club 5
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 10/26/2019

Perfect day!

Deb and her team are absolutely amazing they really go above and beyond! Had my wedding here on October 26th, everything went perfectly and more then I could dream of. Everyone loved the food it was excellent! Thank you so much for making our wedding day so perfect and treating us like family! 💜

Sent on 11/04/2019

Beaver Brook Country Club's reply:

Thank you thank you! You two put together such a beautiful wedding. Congratulations and much love to both of you!

Breanna Sinisi · Married on 05/11/2019

Sinisi Wedding 5.11.19

I knew Beaver Brook was the place I was going to get married from the very first day I met Deb at a Bridal Expo in Secaucus, NJ. I remember leaving the table after talking to Deb and I turned to my mom and said “that’s the place! I have a good feeling about her”. And we were right! Deb was exceptional from the very beginning of planning all the way to the end. She was there for us every step of the way and was an amazing help and support when we needed her. The venue was everything we dreamed of! Absolutely stunning! Surrounded by greenery, overlooking the mountains, what more could you ask for it was the perfect setting! The food was fantastic! The Mac and cheese station was an absolute hit! The staff was beyond nice and friendly! Everyone did such a fantastic job making it the perfect day! My husband and I and even my family are so grateful for everyone at Beaver Brook and we can’t thank you enough for how magical you made everything for us! We highly recommend getting married here! xoxo- The Sinisi’s

P.s- Maddy blows kisses!

Beaver Brook Country Club 6
    Beaver Brook Country Club 7
    Beaver Brook Country Club 8
    Sent on 05/19/2019

Beaver Brook Country Club's reply:

Mrs. Sinisi, thank you! Thank you to your mom, Maddie and both you and Ryan for making our jobs so rewarding!

alysa · Married on 04/06/2019

Great place for a wedding !

Amazing wedding with amazing staff!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Beaver Brook Country Club's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Alysa. It was a pleasure getting to know you guys! Thanks for letting us be a part of your Wedding Day.
  • Terri

Terri · Married on 10/20/2018

Completely Perfect!

My fiancé and I were driving around on a random Sunday afternoon looking for potential wedding venues when we stumbled upon BB. We walked in to be greeted by Deb (Event Coordinator) who happily provided a tour of the facility and package pricing. We fell in love with Deb and the location immediately.
    Months leading up to the wedding, Deb kept in close contact with us, helping to ensure all details of the big day were in place. She answered all questions promptly and provided many great suggestions.
    Our wedding day went off without a hitch! The food was amazing and plentiful. Waitstaff and bartenders were on their game! The sunset ceremony at the gazebo was perfect. Guests had a spectacular time.
    BB is tucked away in the west Jersey hills and is an amazing backdrop for any wedding. Lots of great photo ops.
    Thank you Deb, Carrie and Alexis and all the team at BB for a top notch experience. We will cherish you all forever!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Terri and Sergio,
    Thank you so much! All of the staff here at Beaver Brook had so much fun celebrating with both of you. We will talk about your wedding for years to come! "Sergio, no, we can not have golf carts in the ballroom!"

Matt · Married on 05/05/2018

We couldn't have been happier with our experience at Beaver Brook. Deb was great and really made the process easy and as stress-free as possible. Venetia and her staff were also fantastic. Prices were extremely reasonable, the food was fantastic, the cake was much better than we expected, the atmosphere and ceremony gazebo were great, and all of our guests had a wonderful time. Having access to the venue for the entire day was also a huge plus.

Beaver Brook Country Club 9
    Beaver Brook Country Club 10
    Beaver Brook Country Club 11
    Beaver Brook Country Club 12
    Sent on 05/23/2018

Beaver Brook Country Club's reply:

Matt and Andrea, thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you both and Kristin too!

Tina · Married on 09/16/2017

Have your wedding here. That’s the long and the short of it. Everything came out better than I ever expected. The food was phenomenal - get the Châteaubriand - you will not be disappointed!! And the service is hands down the best I have ever experienced. Deb is amazing to work with. She’s so knowledgeable and answered all of my questions almost immediately. She was able to recommend other vendors to me that knew the venue well and made our day a breeze. Deb is so accommodating and made my entire wedding experience stress free. You cannot go wrong working with her and the amazing staff at BBCC!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Beaver Brook Country Club's reply:

Tina, Thank you! It was an absolute pleasure getting to know you both.

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2017

I cannot say enough about how amazing Deb and the entire Beaver Brook staff were. Deb was there whenever we needed anything from the date we booked the venue until we finished our reception. You can tell that she really loves working with the couples to make their day absolutely perfect. Beaver Brook has breath taking views, especially in the evening when the sun is setting. Our wedding day was so much fun and virtually stress free which Deb and everyone at Beaver Brook made possible.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Beaver Brook Country Club's reply:

Thank you, Nicole! It was such a pleasure working with you both!

Mary Anne · Married on 07/01/2017

Wonderful venue! My son & new daughter were married at Beaver Brook on 7/1/2017. Event planner Deb Colantano worked very closely with the bride to create a dream wedding! You can tell she loves her brides. She is wonderful and will do whatever she can to accommodate your wishes and make the event truly special. It is your event the way YOU want it. The weather was iffy but Deb kept a close eye on it; she and her assistant worked hard to get 5PM outdoor ceremony in before the rain. Ceremony was held in the gazebo with a little spare time for some outdoor photos before the storm hit! It was clear again by sunset and Deb kept track so some more outdoor photos could be taken. The golf course provides some gorgeous photo backgrounds. Very personal and intimate to have a ‘single event’ venue where you feel like royalty with the whole place for you and your guests. Charming facility - many windows provide awesome views - gorgeous semi-circle of windows/ lovely bar in cocktail area, adjoining room with fireplace, banquet room with 3 walls of windows, piano in lobby, deck and gazebo, bridal suite/groomsmen rooms (with elevator access) and all the special little details. Our reception was a buffet and the food was delicious (the salmon was a favorite). They also work with an excellent bakery. Bar-tender was very nice and helpful (kudos from our other son who especially enjoyed his recommendations). Friendly and efficient wait staff were there when they needed to be but not intrusive on the festivities. The wedding and reception was very beautiful and personal with great attention to detail. We were very pleased and impressed, guests raved, and the bride and groom had a marvelous time. A+ facility, staff, food & reasonable cost compared to many other venues. I recommend Beaver Brook to anyone who wants a great venue where you can create your private dream wedding instead of a cookie-cutter event. Thanks again to Deb and the entire staff! Loved it!!!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2017

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Beaver Brook and it was absolutely phenomenal! Deb Colantano and the rest of the staff were absolutely wonderful from the very beginning. Everything went absolutely perfectly- guests loved the food and service was top notch! The ballroom, cocktail area and ceremony gazebo are gorgeous, as are the grounds (we took photos on the golf course). Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/13/2017

I would definitely recommend calling Deb Colantano to book your ceremony and reception at Beaver Brook. We just held our wedding here and it was wonderful. They were so accommodating not only the day of our event but also leading up to our big day. The entire staff was wonderful and I left feeling like they truly cared about us and our family. They made a rainy 40 degree afternoon in May feel sunny and warm. The food, service, ball room, bar and cocktail area were all amazing. I can't say enough good things.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Kathleen · Married on 11/05/2016

Working with Carrie & Deb at Beaver Brook was a dream! They were so flexible, responsive and easy to work with - they answered every email and made me feel at ease. We had an absolutely beautiful day and it was very affordable. We were discouraged when we spoke to other venues who were outside our budget and insisted on all the bells and whistles. The great thing about Beaver Brook is you can have an amazing wedding and it doesn't have to cost a fortune. Deb accommodate every one of our requests and really went above and beyond. Honestly, it was such a stress free experience and they helped us celebrate with all the people we love most! I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/15/2016

We held our wedding at reception at BBCC on June 18, 2016. From the first point of contact through the end of the reception, the staff at BBCC we very professional and helpful in planning and executing the event. The room was set up exactly as we asked and they described, the food was excellent, the service was prompt and courteous, they were easy to work with, and the pricing was very reasonable. Looking back on the process, and in particular that day, there is honestly nothing we would change, or think negatively about.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Elaine · Married on 06/05/2016

We hosted our daughter and son in laws wedding and reception at Beaver Brook Country Club on June 5th. The staff was wonderful and very attentive to all the guests, especially the bride and groom. The food and service was more than we expected. Thank you Deb and Debbie for all your help.

Sent on 06/06/2016

jess · Married on 05/07/2016

We would highly recommend Beaver Brook to any couple looking for a wedding location. Carrie and Deb were fantastic throughout the whole process. The location is really nice - right on the golf course overlooking the mountains. The interior is lovely with a great bar/lounge area to use for cocktail hour and a nice event space that was perfect sized for our wedding of around 100 guests, but could easily accommodate at least 150 without issue. The food was really good and all of the guests we spoke with definitely pointed that out.

The price we paid for a Saturday wedding was extremely reasonable, especially in NJ. The best part of the experience was the fact that they only doing one wedding per day, so they were very flexible with time and accommodating to our needs. We were able to get there early, take lots of pictures, make use of the huge bridal suite, and set up decorations.
    We had our ceremony out on the deck overlooking the hills, which is a perfect spot (the only fear is if it rains, which fortunately it did not).

The staff was amazing throughout the whole process. They were attentive to all our needs, were really friendly, and helpful in planning for the day and during the actual day. Many places we initially visited looking for a location felt more like a wedding factory where they pump out a few weddings everyday and they kind of just "fit you in" to their schedule. Like i said, Beaver Brook does just one wedding a day and basically the whole day is just dedicated to your wedding and needs. I feel like this is a hidden gem and i actually told them that they should market it better, but on the flip side we didn't have to deal with annoying sales people that we encountered at a lot of other places. We really couldn't be any happier with our decision to have our wedding here and all our guests raved about what a great time it was and what a nice place it is! At the very least, i would recommend any future couple to go check it out.

Sent on 06/17/2016

Ron · Married on 10/17/2015

Rebecca and Carrie made our wedding a spectacular and romantic event. They were always available to answer questions, to put our minds at ease, to make gentle suggestions and to constantly assure us that "everything was going to be alright." Their recommendations regarding floral artists and professional photographer were spot-on. We would not hesitate to recommend Beaver Brook Country Club for any special event. Thank you, BBCC and special thanks to Carrie and Rebecca!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Jaimee · Married on 09/12/2015

Found them randomly while browsing on the knot and I am so happy I did. Rebecca and Carrie were absolutely wonderful. They paid attention to what my husband and I needed, wanted, and could afford. They responded to our questions and there was never one they couldn't answer. What really sold us was the floor to ceiling windows in the dining room and the outdoor ceremony area. Even though the weather didn't like us that day (it rained) the staff was prompt and ready to break down the already set up dining room and convert it to a ceremony space. They even were able to find a way to hang a flowered curtain I had designed and made to use for the gazebo.
    100% satisfied

Sent on 09/24/2015

Devyn · Married on 10/18/2014

Natalie & Carrie are superstar event coordinators!! They answered every email and question I had along the way. The minute we met with Natalie we knew we wanted to book with BBCC. The day of the reception, everything was set up they way I had described and all staff was friendly and eager to please the bride & groom. They only book one wedding per day and you have full access to the main building, including an upstairs bridal suite where I could get ready while still checking in on how set up was going on downstairs. The foliage & sunset timing in October was picturesque and even the guests got professional looking pictures just from their cell phones! We booked an all-inclusive deal that was being offered at the time and it was VERY reasonable for what was included (open bar, cocktail hour stations, 3 dinner courses, and a 3-tier cake from a participating bakery. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Kaitlin · Married on 09/20/2014

Natalie at Beaver Brook is simply amazing. We have not had our wedding yet, as it is for later this year. But she has helped us out in every way possible. Currently my fiancé and I are across the country and could not see the venue before we booked it but our parents went and she answered any question I had and any questions they had as well. Everyone who met the workers said they were extremely professional and accommodating. I have emailed Natalie continuously and have spoken to her on the phone on her day off. She has calmed any fears or concerns I had. We are scheduled to have our tasting in a week and I cannot wait to meet her and finally see the venue in person! I am so grateful for everything they have done and cannot wait to make a follow up review after the wedding! Thank you Beaver Brook staff for making a faraway bride feel so at ease!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Beaver Brook Country Club's reply:

We cannot wait to meet you! So excited for your wedding! It's going to be fabulous!!

Beaver Brook Country Club is both elegant and charming, and if you are thinking of a place to have any sort of memorable event; I would highly recommend having it here. We recently celebrated an event for my daughter, and it was absolutely perfect. I am still receiving telephone calls from guests that were impressed by every aspect of the event. Natalie Ippolito is the Private Event Director, and she attended to all my requests in a timely manner and handled the scheduling and details with professionalism and graciousness which was beyond measure. In fact, the entire staff professional and gracious. Each person deserves individual compliment. Deb (Banquet Manager) was both behind the scenes and in the room making sure that everything was perfect. The food was better than most top rated restaurants. It was cooked to order, piping hot and plated in a way that only the most astute chefs would present. Carrie, our Event Coordinator met with me beforehand to go over the details of setup, and I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived an hour prior to the event to find that every little detail was in place, and the set-up exceeded my expectation. Actually, my breath was taken away, as Carrie not only made sure that things were as requested: she made sure it was a picture perfect presentation and a phenomenal day. She was available prior to and during the event and worked seamlessly behind the scenes to ensure perfection. She obviously took great pride in her work and managed all details, leaving me to enjoy the day with family and friends. Nicole and Kelly worked harmoniously to serve the food and were extremely personable and fastidious with their colleagues and the guests. They both went above and beyond to ensure the guests were pleased. They are true professionals. Both were dressed impeccably, anticipated guests needs, and were both had extremely warm and sweet. We all know that servers can make or break a dining experience, and these two ladies are phenomenal.

Sent on 09/12/2014

Beaver Brook Country Club's reply:

This was such a beautiful event and such a wonderful family to work with! We are looking forward to working with you again. What a pleasure!

Alison · Married on 08/08/2014

Where to start..Everything about Beaver Brook Country Club is amazing! From day one Natalie has been there. When my parents and I first met her she was so nice and willing to work with us. We went to the bridal show in March and they recommended 2 awesome vendors, Loralai for our cake and Absolute celebrations for our DJ. I wouldn't change that for the world. Fernando from Absolute Celebrations was a gem to my wedding. A lot of compliments on music selection and the amount of energy he brought to the wedding. And as for the cake...Loralai did an amazing job on our cake, people who don't even like wedding cake or eat it, LOVED this cake. I bragged about it since the tasting! So impressed! A few months before our day, we went to our tasting, which was a group tasting, which i liked, We got to taste alot more options since there were more of us. We got to meet John, the chef. He was very friendly and came around to anyone who had questions and sat and spoke with them. We requested jerk chicken for our wedding. He said no problem. Turned out to be the most amazing dish! He even came out on our wedding night to ask us how everything was. And to conclude, you could not have all of these wonderful things without ALL of the staff put together, all of the servers, bartenders, interns, and event directors worked together to make our night an unforgettable one. Everything turned out simply wonderful. Thank you so much everyone who was involved in making it that way!

Sent on 08/12/2014

What can I possibly say! We're from Boston. Our son was getting married in the area. We needed a venue for 100 people for a pre-nuptial dinner the night before the wedding. The brides aunt found Beaver Brook Country Club.
    We wanted something casual yet classy. Beaver Brook offered a barbeque menu that was perfect.
    We worked with Carrie through the entire process. We did everything over the phone and via email. We did have the opportunity to visit in person in February. We were hooked as soon as we started talking to Carrie, but in person we fell in love!! The ground was covered with snow and we thought we knew what it would look like at the end of June. Boy were we wrong. It was 10 times better than we could have expected. The views SPECTACULAR!!!
    Now that we've talked about the view, lets talk about the service and the food.
    FOOD??? Absolutely the best of the best. They cooked to order. Burgers, hot dogs, ribs, chicken, salads. How could they pull off a barbeque for 100 you ask?? I don't know how they did it but it was phenomenal.
    The service?? Wait staff was so great. Took care of every need we had.
    And Carrie?? What can I say about a person who didn't know us, didn't meet us in person until 5 months after the contract was signed, was working over the phone and email and bent over backwards to make sure everything was done to perfection.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Danielle · event on: 03/22/2014

I hosted my sisters bridal shower over the weekend at Beaver Brook Country Club, and we had an amazing experience! The room was set up beautifully, the food was amazing, the staff was extremely helpful and the price was very affordable! I would highly recommend using this venue and will continue to use for future events.

Sent on 03/24/2014

B · Married on 02/01/2014

Working with Natalie made planning our wedding a pleasure. The day of the wedding Natalie and Kerrie were both there and everything was exceptional. Everyone raved about the food and service. The venue was beautifully decorated and we could not have asked for a better reception.

Sent on 02/10/2014

NICK · Married on 09/14/2013

Beaver Brook CC is a great place to have a wedding reception. Carrie was very responsive and flexible when dealing with our requests and our wedding went off without a hitch. The venue has very nice mountain scenery and is located on a golf course. The food at the cocktail hour was a big hit with our guests and we also received many compliments on the dinner as well. We considered many different venues for our wedding and are glad we picked Beaver Brook. It is also a tremendous value compared to the high pricing at many other venues.

Sent on 09/19/2013

Kimberly · Married on 05/19/2012

Beaver Brook was absolutely the right choice for our ceremony and reception venue. The event coordinator, Johnna and her assistant Karrie (along with the rest of the staff) went above and beyond ensuring that our day went off without a hitch. Even with an unforseen delay in the ceremony, Johnna and her staff ensured that our guests were well cared for and had no issues with adjusting the timing of the cocktail hour and reception to ensure that we didn't miss out on anything. The food here is phenomenal and the wait staff was very attentive to all of our guests' needs. From the day we booked the venue until the day of our wedding, we had a great experience with Beaver Brook and would definitely recommend them to other couples in the future.

Sent on 06/05/2012