Beauty Refinery NYC Reviews

View more information

• Ali
    Ali W. Married on 10/03/2021

Fantastic Service

We worked with Ivy, Karolina, and Kristen for a hair and makeup trial and for support on the day of our wedding for myself and the other brides a well as other members of the family and wedding party. They were beyond incredible for everything and exceeded every expectation that we could've had - we are so thankful to have shared our special day with them.
    Jennifer S. Married on 06/18/2018

Amazing on my special day

My make-up turned out better than I ever could have imagined on my wedding day! Kristen did such an amazing job and I felt beautiful. I even woke up with an unsightly pimple the day of my wedding and was so upset. She assured me and once she was done you couldn’t even tell! Highly recommend!!
  • Lindy
    Lindy Y. Married on 06/24/2017

Beyond expectations

The Beauty Refinery NYC did my makeup for my wedding in Lisbon, Portugal. We did trials in Southbury, Connecticut and I just knew I’d feel comfortable with them and that I’d look amazing. Ivys gentle touch soothed my nerves the day of my wedding, she was thorough and knew exactly what I wanted. Throughout the reception she was attentive to any touch ups if any and delivered such a professional performance catering to all my needs. Thank you for an amazing experience and making me look beautiful.
  • Nancy
    Nancy L. Married on 08/18/2008

Love, Love, Love

I absolutely loved working with Ivy, not only is she an absolute pleasure, she is a very talented makeup artist, I highly recommend her! I was worried I'd look overdone because I normally wear very little makeup but she did such a great job making me look great and more on the natural side.