Beauty by Sonia Reviews

53 | Driftwood, TX

53 Reviews for Beauty by Sonia

Jenna · Getting married on 06/22/2020

Sonia has such a fun personality! She does excellent work and I highly recommend her! She has done makeup for me and my daughter with gorgeous results

Sent on 01/11/2017

Martha · Married on 09/01/2019

Sonia was FANTASTIC!!!! Truly a talented make-up artist that made me feel beautiful! As if her talent wasn't enough she is professional, personable and kind! I will be using her services again and highly recommend you let her work her make-up magic on you!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Lauren Deaton · Married on 05/11/2019

Highest stars! You need Sonia!

Sonia was such a joy to work with - she did amazing with many different looks, skin tones, and ages. She is also 100% professional, calm, on time, and just a relaxing and lovely energy to be around. Could not recommend Sonia more highly!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Kim

Kim Krant Allison · Married on 11/11/2018

Perfect make-up for Wedding Event

So grateful to have been referred to Sonia. Her talent is wonderful and ability to make you feel beautiful is amazing. Highly recommend this talented, friendly professional.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 11/01/2018

Top notch!!

Sonia is amazing at what she does! She transformed my look for professional photos/business headshots. The photographer even complimented her and she sees a lot of people who have their makeup done! I highly recommend you hire her for your special event.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Megan · Married on 09/15/2018

Sonia is INCREDIBLE! She was so professional and so kind from the moment I emailed her for services. She respectfully listened to my requests, has an expert eye for color, and bonus - was so calm, sweet, and fun to work with! She made me feel both gorgeous inside and out. I've had my makeup done for my wedding, family pictures, etc by other artists...and those were NOTHING compared to how gorgeous her work was. Thank you Sonia!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Sara · Married on 08/12/2018

Sonia was a pleasure to work with, and she made the bride and all her girls (and me, the mother of the bride) look gorgeous for the wedding day. Sonia worked with us to do a trial run and portrait make up, and each time, she was so lovely and did a beautiful job on our make up. We will use her again for special events and highly recommend her to all in need of wedding beauty!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Crissy · Married on 05/22/2018

Had the most fun with Sonja going through my own make up at my house learning how to make my eyes look young and bright. She gave me some tips and showed me lots of tricks to keeping my makeup looking natural. Her joy and laughter made a stressful situation for me more enjoyable. Thanks girl for helping me feel my best

Sent on 06/18/2018
  • Y

Yelena · Married on 04/21/2018

Sonia was amazing: she was very patient, with a great attitude, willing to do whatever it takes to make her bride and the bride’s mom and sister happy with their looks. She made great recommendations but at the same time she wasn’t pushy. And she was simply a treat to be around. My bridal makeup turned out great and was EXACTLY what I wanted. I highly recommend Sonia!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Molly · Married on 03/31/2018

Sonia was fantastic! Very easy to work with, fun to talk to, and timely. I felt absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day! I definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Nicole · Married on 03/24/2018

Sonia is a true artist! Her talent and professionalism is top notch and her warm, kind heart shines through her work as well! She is a wonderful asset to this industry and I enjoy her so much, I keep going back for every event I want to look my best!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Nicole · Married on 03/11/2018

Sonia was absolutely amazing! As the MOH for my best friend I was thrilled to gift her with make-up services for her big day and WOW, Sonia knocked it out of the park. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for professional make up services!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Tasha · Married on 03/01/2018

Sonia was absolutely amazing and did a fantastic job!!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Tatum · Married on 02/17/2018

Sonia did mine and my mom's makeup for my wedding! She was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her! Not only is she great at makeup, but she is also so fun to be around! I was planning an out of state wedding and she was great to work with over email, phone, and in person!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Amy · Married on 12/16/2017

I would definitely recommend Sonia for makeup! She is personable and professional, and does an amazing job at makeup! Will def use her again for any event!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Katie · Married on 10/01/2017

Sonia is an amazing make up artist. I hired her for a wedding and could not have been happier with my look!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Christina · Married on 09/23/2017

My makeup artist had a last minute conflict that Wednesday before my wedding. You could imagine the panic that came over me. Sonia was contacted through a mutual friend and immediately committed. She assured me that everything would work out and it did, more than I could have imagined!! When she showed up at my hotel suite, she had a huge smile and a confident feel about her. I knew I was in good hands. She was very patient with my bridesmaids and family and everyone looked stunning and loved her work. Sonia saved my special day!!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Madeleine · Married on 06/10/2017

Sonia was recommended to me by a friend and I am so happy I got to work with her! She is very friendly, talented and listened to all my requests and she definitely added to my day with her quirky humor and smile. Me, my bridesmaids and my mother all looked amazing on the big day (and I looked fabulous after my make up trial aswell). I definitely recommend Sonia to anyone who needs to look amazing for any occation, even on a limited budget.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Bailey · Married on 04/29/2017

Sonia made my day more perfect than I ever imagined it could be. She actually did both me AND my wife's make up. She's extremely personable and fun, and DAMN good at her job. If you're looking for amazing talent AND fun, Sonia is your girl.

Sent on 07/02/2017

jessica · Married on 04/08/2017

I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day and this was because I had an amazing makeup artist...She did my makeup so good and flawlessly without looking caked on or unlike me. I am beyond happy I choose her with the many options out there. The makeup lasted all night also (airbrushed). And it's a plus she is super sweet and fun to be around. I wish i could book her one day for a trip to sephora to shade match and help me with my daily makeup routine! Book Sonia and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Tessa · Married on 03/11/2017

Sonia was fantastic and worth every penny! I was very nervous about getting my wedding make-up professionally done since I don't really wear make-up during my normal life and I didn't want to look ridiculous. Sonia was very accommodating, took into account my wants and needs, looked a pictures of my ideas, and was speedy, and relaxed during the whole process and I looked pretty phenomenal! So happy!!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Casey · Married on 03/04/2017

I was thrilled with using Sonia for my makeup on my wedding day! We did a trial prior to the wedding day and she was very easy to work with. Sonia was great and had everyone looking wonderful! My makeup was beautiful on my wedding day and looked great ALL night. Sonia knew just how to accentuate everyone's best features! I could not have felt better about my makeup, it was perfect!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Mica · Married on 01/01/2017

Sonia really knows her stuff! I am a novice at makeup and she made me feel comfortable at all times. My makeup looked great for my headshot and actually looked like ME! So happy with the results.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Kimberly · Married on 11/04/2016

Sonia was a joy to work with. We discussed before hand what look I wanted as far as eye shadows and lip color. She gave me her input which I very much appreciated. Most brides are anxious with all the last minute details of their special day. Sonia was patient and accommodating. She helped me feel at ease . Everything went perfectly and I loved my make-up. I have never felt more beautiful as I did on my wedding day! Thank you Sonia

Sent on 07/21/2016

Tina · Married on 10/29/2016

Loved her! She did fabulous with my makeup and my mother’s makeup! I have seen my mom in makeup in over 20 years and I was blown away!

Sent on 02/13/2018