Beauty by Coraly Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
  • Debra
    Debra K. Sent on 10/27/2023

Fall Wedding

She did an amazing job on my hair and make-up. Everyone kept telling me that I looked like a princess and I felt like one! Her prices are amazing compared to other vendors and the service was wonderful.
    Victoria B. Sent on 08/24/2022

Great value !!!

Coraly was very responsive and flexible. She was honest about which style she’d be able to do with my hair and listened to my concerns to reach a good compromise. She was very punctual with necessary arrival and finish times! She did not seem phased by the early morning start.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Amanda H. Sent on 05/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful wedding hair that lasted all day

I was so impressed with my hair and how it held the curls for the entire day and evening when normally my hair falls straight right away. My makeup was perfect as well. I asked for a more natural look which just made me look like a better version of my everyday self. The touch up kit that was provided was so handy for retouching my lipstick but I only needed to use it twice.
  • D. Negron
    D. Negron Sent on 03/11/2022

Exceptional

Very professional. On time. I received a lot of compliments. 100% recommended.
  • Rhianon
    Rhianon W. Sent on 12/08/2022

Beautiful work

Coraly was perfect! I didn’t book a hair or make up trial we just winged it. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and it’s what she gave me! She did amazing with my mom and bridesmaids as well. I would definitely recommend her any wedding or special event.
    Kiarangelys L. Sent on 03/23/2022

Best makeup artist ever

Coraly was my makeup artist for my wedding and she did an amazing job. She was very professional and punctual. I really recommend her services. Everyone was in love with my makeup and hairstyle.
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline G. Sent on 08/08/2023
    3.4 out of 5 rating
      2.0 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating

Was Not happy

So upon her arriving I had just gotten out of the shower hair wet, got it blow dried. She proceeded to do my makeup which I thought was a lot it wasn't light like the way I asked, I usually do not wear makeup at all. My hair from being blow dried was completely dry No chemicals added she started to put in the clip in extentions which Hurt but looked nothing like I had asked, my hair and the extentions weren't even blended in together it kinda looked as if there were all separate. The clip ins were so stuck in my hair it pulled some out.

Beauty by Coraly's reply:

We sorry for all the inconvenient. I always ask the client what they like for Hair & Makeup and you were undecided on the makeup. They’re always free to tell me if they are not satisfied with the look in that way I can make some changes. I asked the client if it was okay and she said Yes! The hair extensions wouldn’t look blended in together cuz your hair had a different texture as the extensions. It will be a little uncomfortable installing into the hair for the technique I used to make the extensions stay all night long. You might pulled out some hair out bc maybe you Took out the hair extensions in a different way that I Always explain. Sorry that you didn’t get 100% satisfied, I always let my clients knows your free to tell me if you don’t like the look. I’ll always do my best to make it work for you! That’s why the 99% of my clients are always satisfied! :)

Sorry you felt that way!
    God bless you!