Beauty By Aubrey Reviews

14 Reviews for Beauty By Aubrey

14 Beauty By Aubrey Reviews

Natalie · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfection!

Aubrey and Katrina were absolutely amazing!!! I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup on my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids were so happy with their hair and makeup. It’s really rare to have everyone happy with the way they look! I’ve been in a lot of weddings and there’s always at least two people in the bathroom crying and wiping off their professional makeup because they don’t like it. Not this time! Amazing vendor decision - quick, professional, and they are both super fun! My friends want to use them now for their weddings!

Ann · Married on 04/29/2018

Aubrey did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for my wedding. She was prompt, professional, and flexible. She ended up helping my boys with their hair too. She did a beautiful job with my hiar and makeup and did a mini-me hairdo for my 9 year old daughter which she loved. Aubrey was friendly and easy to talk do, making the whole experience very pleasant. She was efficient and was even done earlier than expected. I would highly recommend her.

Beauty By Aubrey 1
    Beauty By Aubrey 2

Cheryl · Married on 09/09/2017

Aubrey was truly amazing! From the make up trial to the day of the wedding, she made sure my whole bridal party looked flawless. There were many happy tears and hours of dancing but our hair and make up stayed on without having to worry about retouching. Her attention to detail and personal style made me feel so beautiful all day!! She helped with everyones hair and make up in such a calm manner, which made the day a lot less stressful! Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a professional, talented and personal hair/make up artist!

Jastine · Married on 05/20/2017

Aubrey and her team was amazing!! They were very accommodating and easy to work with. My family loved them! They are very punctual and efficient even with late changes to the hair and make-up schedule. I also loved my make-up and I couldn't believe how flawless it still looked after hours dancing. I would recommend her a million times over!

Jessica · Married on 04/01/2017

We love Aubrey! Aubrey and her team did an amazing job. They were so professional and courteous about everything even though they had to be at my house extra early, they were really positive about that. We had so much fun! She really made my wedding day special. The bridesmaids looked beautiful and my flower girls looked so precious. My makeup & hair stayed intact all day.

sae · Married on 03/18/2017

Aubrey is not only sweet and delightful to work with, but she made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! She listened to everything I wanted and made sure I was happy with the look and her timing was perfect (which was important for me). And I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup!

Cindy · Married on 09/03/2016

Loved working with Aubrey- her style and technique are awesome. She is so easy to work with and so flexible.

Goldwynn · Married on 06/26/2016

Aubrey is awesome!! She's so great to work with and super talented!
    My make-up didn't budge the whole day and hairstyle was AMAZING!
    Highly recommended!

Aubrey has been my go to make up artist for many years now, and her skills has only gotten even better over the years. When I booked her for my wedding, she did everything to make sure that I was satisfied with the outcome. She was quick to respond and was very easy to talk to. She is definitely someone you will want to have on your special day.

Rya · Married on 09/14/2013

I felt like the most beautiful bride ever when Aubrey did my hair and make-up for my wedding! She is an amazing artist and a nice person. ????

Lau · Married on 01/11/2011

She did my hair and makeup for my civil wedding. Lasted the whole time with no retouch. Loved it!!

Jenna · Married on 08/20/2016

I truly enjoyed working with Aubrey! I have nothing but positive comments about the quality of her work, and professionalism! I did not expect for her to bring an assistant to help with my mother's, and MOH's, and bridesmaid's hair but was pleasantly surprised because this says a lot about her preparedness to make sure both hair and makeup were all done and on schedule for all SEVEN OF US! No shame in saying this - I felt AND looked so beautiful - and all my girls felt the exact same way about their makeup and hair as well. My hair and makeup were both still IN TACT even at the end of my wedding reception ( over 8 hours later!). I absolutely recommend Aubrey to anyone out there who needs a professional MUA.

Emily · Married on 05/07/2017

3.5

Aubrey is such a gem. After trying 3 people for hair and makeup, I found Aubrey after she did my friend's makeup for her wedding. I did a trial for hair/makeup - and after that I knew she was the one that I NEED for my big day. She was very professional and did a schedule for me since I had 8 people needing hair and makeup. I was about 2 hours away from her and she arrived on time (6AM) on the day of. Even though her and her assistant finished earlier than the scheduled time, everyone looked so pretty. I received so many compliments all night and weeks afterwards. I am so grateful for Aubrey making me look so beautiful.

Rexene · Married on 05/22/2016

3.5

It was a pleasure working with Aubrey for my wedding. I highly recommend her services! Great pricing and she's wonderful to be around.