Beauty by Ann Krause Reviews

Beauty by Ann Krause 4
Beauty by Ann Krause 5
  • Emily

Emily Sanders · Married on 11/03/2019

I felt so beautiful on my wedding day!

Ann and Michelle were such an amazing bridal team. They were so responsive and reliable throughout the entire process as well as making relevant recommendations as necessary (I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to makeup). The trial went great but there were a few things I wanted to change after I saw pictures and they were super receptive and made all the necessary changes on the wedding day. Not to mention, they were an incredibly calming and joyful presence on the morning of such an important day! After my hair and makeup was done, I honestly have never felt more beautiful and confident! I truly can't thank them both enough for helping to make my wedding day the best ever!

Beauty by Ann Krause 6
    Beauty by Ann Krause 7
    Sent on 12/18/2019

Beauty by Ann Krause's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! We are so happy to hear that you loved our work, we enjoyed spending the morning of your wedding day with you and your family as well, and we appreciate you leaving such a kind review.
    Happy Holidays,

Kate · Married on 10/19/2019

Ann is the best!

Ann is SUCH a delight to work with! I booked her as my wedding hair stylist and she's amazing! First, I saw her to get a haircut to freshen up my locks a few months before the wedding. I could tell from the very beginning that she is great at what she does and she's so sweet and personable. I had two hair trials to get my wedding day look just right, and by the time the wedding came along it felt like an old friend was helping me get ready! My bridesmaids and mom loved her as well. I definitely recommend Ann for your wedding needs, but she also gained a customer for life from me!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Hello Kate!
    Thank you so much for the kind review! I enjoyed getting to be a part of your special day and helping you to complete your Bridal look! I look forward to seeing you soon and hearing all about the honeymoon.
  • Jessica

Jessica Krewer · Married on 09/27/2019

Perfect hair - amazing work!

I can only recommend Ann and her team, they are amazing to work with, super professional and I loved my wedding hair.
    Ann was recommended to me by our wedding planner Grace from Lionhearted events. They were really accommodating for my hair trial, Ann and Athina let me come in on a Monday as I was only in Chicago for a long weekend (we live in London).
    I received the timeline for the day well in advance, they were super flexible and even able to schedule in a friend of mine who wasn't part of the bridal party.
    Athina was super nice and professional on the day, she was calm and had everything under control from the start. She was aware what hair my bridesmaids wanted and all of them were super happy. As for me I have long black hair and she was able to put it up in the prettiest up-do and we integrated some spare lace from my dress in it. I absolutely loved it.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Beauty by Ann Krause's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review, Jess! We so enjoyed working with you and being able to get creative working the lace into your style. Athina and I wish you all the best in married life,
    -Ann

Erin · Married on 09/27/2019

10 stars!!

I have been going to Ann for blowouts and haircuts for several years, so although I was having my big wedding out in California, there was no question about who was going to do my hair for my private ceremony in Chicago. As part of my trial, Ann discussed different options to make sure she created a hairstyle that was exactly what I envisioned, and she also shared some tricks for how she was going to ensure my hair stayed secure throughout the entire day. For my wedding day, Ann was incredibly sweet and professional, and made sure everything went smoothly. She finished ahead of schedule and my hairstyle was even more beautiful than I could have imagined - she is truly an artist! I only wish I could have flown Ann & her team to California, but I was sure to bring my California hairstylist a picture of Ann's work to re-create!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Hello Erin,

Thank you so much for leaving such a kind review! The fact that I have known you for years made it extra special to be a part of your wedding celebration, and I wish you all the best in married life.

• Katy

Katy McCortney · Married on 09/07/2019

Ann is amazing

Ann and her team are absolutely fantastic. I met Ann when I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding and she was so professional and so talented, I asked for her contact information and hired her for my wedding. I tell her all the time, she is a hair architect! Her skill is matched by her professionalism and I couldn't have been happier to have Ann and her team with me on my wedding day.

Sent on 12/23/2019

Beauty by Ann Krause's reply:

Katy! Thank you so much for the kind review! Nancy and I had so much fun working with you to complete your look. Wishing you all the best in married life! Ann

Elizabeth Lutz · Married on 07/10/2019

Perfection

I contacted Ann & Tilly for my wedding hair and makeup pretty late in planning and I lucked out that they were still available! (I was also getting married on a Monday so that helped!) They made everything so easy, with just a few photos I found off the internet they were able to capture the look I was going for and executed everything perfectly. They arrived on time and had everything all ready to go, the time flew and before I knew it they were already done. My hair and make up were perfect! I will absolutely be recommending them to my friends!!

Beauty by Ann Krause 8
    Beauty by Ann Krause 9
    Sent on 11/01/2019

Hello Elizabeth,
    Thank you so much for the kind review and sharing these photos! Your look was absolutely lovely, and Tilly and I enjoyed getting to be a part of your surprise wedding celebration.
    Wishing you all the best,
  • Har-Roop

Har-Roop Divya Kaur Gala · Married on 06/13/2019

Ann was perfect and understanding!

ann and her team were great for my wedding! i am a self-proclaimed bridezilla in that i had a lot of ideas in regards to what i wanted with my hair and makeup which ann listened to and was able to bring my dream wedding hair to life. having a pixie but means there is not a lot which can be done for my hair but i knew i wanted something classy yet also edgy - basically complete opposites of each other. what we decided to do was have something classic for my wedding which in the long term i am glad because i know looking back on the pictures years from now, i am going to be happy with having classic pixie style. for my reception - we did go a bit edgy with giving me a undercut that definitely made me feel like the life of the party! as for my make-up, we did a classic smokey eye for my wedding and then a bejeweled look for our indian reception which worked out perfectly!

i would definitely recommend ann for any type of wedding or reception regardless of culture!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Beauty by Ann Krause's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving this detailed review, Divya! My girls and I had a great time working with you and your party, and it was so exciting to see your finished look come together. We wish you all the best in married life!
  • Tabitha

Tabitha Breakey · Married on 05/10/2019

A Beautiful Experience with Ann!

Ann is so lovely and professional. I was extremely happy with both my trial hair appointment and my wedding day appointment. My hair honestly looked so amazing for the entire evening -- through rain and all the fun. I didn't have to worry once and I truly felt so beautiful. Thank you, Ann!

Beauty by Ann Krause 10
    Sent on 11/01/2019

Hello Tabitha,

Thank you so much for leaving this kind review! I had a great time getting to meet you and help you complete your wedding look, I am so happy that we went with the side swept style and that the rain held off just enough.

Wishing you all the best,