Beauty Brought Out Reviews

Beauty Brought Out 6
Beauty Brought Out 7
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 10/21/2011

I had such a great experience with Julissa and her assistant. I had 7 bridesmaids and wanted to keep the wedding day as streamlined as possible so having Julissa come to us at my venue was the best. I had a trial makeup and hair session, which made me realize I didn’t want what I thought I wanted! For the wedding day I watched as my bridesmaids makeup was being done and liked it so much. It was gorgeous. I requested mine be similar to theirs but different of course. I had airbrush makeup done and was really happy with the results and how my makeup stayed on for the entire day. All our hair turned out amazing as well. They were able to copy any picture my girls gave them and our hair lasted all night and some even in to the next day. It was an extremely easy process and we couldn’t have been happier with the way we looked. Julissa has a great thing going with her company and I look forward to using her again.

Sent on 01/22/2012

Kimberly · Married on 10/15/2011

Julissa did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. When she did my sisters hair and makeup for her wedding 5 years ago, I knew I could not miss out on the beautiful work that she provides. Thanks Julissa!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Cheryl · Married on 10/02/2011

Jullissa was awesome! She really knows what she is doing with hair and makeup...especially for Weddings. She arrived on time and was flexible with some changes I had throughout the day. I couldn't have asked for anything more. She is wonderful!!!

Sent on 10/14/2011

Kat · Married on 09/30/2011

Julissa is awesome. Due to our schedules, I was not able to meet with her for a trial run, I didn't have to. Julissa is a professional. She arrived to the venue and was all set up prior to our appointment time. Which was wonderful. She listened to all my bridesmaids and my Mom and did a great job matching their styles to their wants and don't wants for make-up. My make-up, my Mom's and all of my Bridesmaids looked beautiful and were thrilled. Julissa has a great personality and she fit right in with us. I am so thankful she was there.

Sent on 11/18/2011

• Elise

Elise · Married on 07/30/2011

I really enjoyed the personal service our stylist Julissa provided to me and my maid of honor on our wedding day. The salon was a perfect venue to get ready and our stylist had great suggestions. The end product came out better than expected. She was also very efficient and we were done early with plenty of time to spare. I would definitely recommend Beauty Brought out for your wedding day!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Lynn · Married on 06/04/2011

Julissa was amazing to work with. She is very professional, organized and timely. She was very open and receptive to ideas. I would reccommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/23/2011

Tanya · Married on 04/30/2011

Beauty Brought Out did mine and my bridesmaids hair and make-up for my wedding day. Not only are they sweet girls that you will enjoy spending several hours with, but they are incredibly talented and did an AMAZING job for us! Everyone kept saying I was the most beautiful bride they had ever seen, and I know people may just say that, but I'll tell you...I really felt beautiful. A coupe friends of mine are getting married soon and asked where I got my make-up and hair done. One of the girls was in the wedding so saw the great service up close and personal, but my other friend saw pictures, and wanted hair and make-up details. I highly recommend BBO for an occasion where you want to look your best. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/22/2011

• jacquie

jacquie · Married on 04/07/2011

Julissa was wonderful! I knew I wanted a more modern and updated look for my wedding and she totally provided that for me with my hair and makeup. Julissa was on time arriving and breezed right thru both of my sisters hair and makeup and then my mom. She did a fantastic job with all three of them and they are definitely not the easiest to please. They were all very happy with everything that she did. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/19/2011

Deb · Married on 01/29/2011

Julissa was fabulous!! She came to the hotel on time, finished us on time and did a great job giving everyone exactly what they wanted. She even supplied a few items to those doing their own makeup. She was supportive and encouraging in ways she didn't have to be. God has blessed Julissa and she shares her blessing with ease. Thanks J.

Sent on 02/17/2011

Tania · Married on 11/20/2010

Julissa is beyond amazing!
    She did a wonderful job on my hair and airbrush make-up. I was worried that I wouldn't "look like myself" on my big day and that I would view pictures later and go, oh my, that does not look like me, but she was right on the money!

Not only did I look like myself, but she just made me look a lot more glamorous! I LOVED my hair and make up and my mom and grandmother loved it as well, and they were my biggest critics. Mom's and grandmothers usually find something, but they found nothing.

My make-up lasted all night, with minor lipstick touch ups and my hair didn't move an inch.

I highly recommend Julissa to anyone that comes across her name. You will not regret it. She is beyond worth it and more.

Love ya girlie!!!

Sent on 12/27/2010

Joy · Married on 11/12/2010

I am so glad that I chose Beauty Brought Out for my wedding day. Julissa was amazing. My hair trial went great and Julissa took my ideas and made them even better. When my mom decided she wanted her hair done, Julissa gladly added her into the schedule. On the day of the wedding, Julissa came all the way to where I was staying and stuck to the timeline perfectly. She is also so calming and easy to get along with. And she was great with my five year old flower girl, who can sometimes be a handful. My hair and makeup for myself, maid of honor, mom and flower girl were better than I could have imagined. It made me feel so beautiful and happy. And I totally recommend going for the airbrushing- it held up through the entire day and looks awesome in the pictures!!

Sent on 11/21/2010

Heidi · Married on 09/25/2010

Julissa was amazing. I loved the hair and makeup she did for my bridesmaids - they looked stunning. My mother looked beautiful. I must say I looked pretty hot too!!! My mom and I had airbrushing done - which we both loved. My wedding ended up being on the hottest day of the year so far and all our makeup stayed on - even through the sweat. Julissa is so sweet and calm. She fit right in with us, as if she was our friend for many years. If you need a hair and MUA, work with Julissa - you will be super happy :-)

Sent on 05/28/2010

Amanda · Married on 06/20/2010

Julissa did hair and airbrush make up for myself and my five bridesmaids. Her talent is beyond words. We all wanted to take her home with us so we could look like that every day! She works very efficiently - we were even running an hour ahead of schedule at one point. Aside from the amazing work she did on us, Julissa was such a great presence to have in the bridal suite the day of the wedding. She is very calming and went above and beyond to offer help/suggestions for anything we needed. She made me feel as if I had a 6th bridesmaid. :) If I had to do it all over again, I'd book her in a heartbeat. Thank you Julissa!

Sent on 09/09/2010

Vee · Married on 06/05/2010

Julissa was great to work with! Not only was she easy to get along with, but she did a wonderful job on my bridesmaids and especially me! All night long I got comments on my hair and makeup! I would recommend her to anyone for her services!

Sent on 06/24/2010

Julie · Married on 05/15/2010

Julissa is amazing!!! She did hair and makeup for my bridal party and myself. My hair was perfect and my makeup was flawless. She had suggested I use airbrush makeup (I knew I was going to cry) and it stayed on and did not smear. The day of the wedding I had no doubt that my hair and makeup would look exactly the way I wanted it to. It was such a relief to not have to worry about what I was going to look like! My bridal party looked beautiful as well. We all have very thick hair, and it looked as good at the end of the night as it did in the beginning.
    My sister got married the end of June (one month after me!) on the beach. I was so happy she booked Julissa. My sister has very fair skin and she was worried she was going to look too "done up" because she does not wear a lot of makeup. My sister looked absolutely stunning! Her makeup was perfect for her skin tone and her hair was gorgeous. Once again, the whole bridal party looked fabulous, and all our makeup stayed on, even though it was 100 degrees outside! I cannot thank Julissa enough...I will recommend her to every bride to be that I come in contact with. She is professional and down to earth. She answered every question I had and was very easy to communicate with. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 07/01/2010

Sharon · Married on 05/02/2010

Julissa did mine and my bridesmaids makeup. She did a great job. Our makeup stayed on all night long. She did airbrush on me and I would highly recommend it. I wasn't sure the 1st time at my trial but when she did it for the wedding it came out perfect. She is very warm and friendly and does everything to please her clients. She was prompt for both my trial and wedding day. Thanks Juliissa I really enjoyed meeting you.

Sent on 05/12/2010

Lauren · Married on 03/28/2010

Julissa from Beauty Brought Out is absolutely amazing. I felt more beautiful than ever. I showed her a photo of what I wanted and she created it perfectly.

She's got A LOT of talent!!

Sent on 03/29/2010

Corinne · Married on 03/14/2010

Julissa is so great to work with! As we were sitting there getting ready I told her I wish i had a lot of money so that I could hire her as my full time hair and make up girl. She is so calm even through my family chaos that was going on. She did such an awesome job on my girls and me. My hair stayed in place all night even with all the wind! I would highly recommend Julissa!

Sent on 03/16/2010

Stanislava · Married on 02/20/2010

Julissa and her assistant did an amazing job for our wedding. Everyone looked absolutely GORGEOUS!! She was very professional, with excellent time management skills, and a pleasure to have around. I had never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/08/2010
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 12/31/2009

wow! I was totally nervous because I was from out of state and wasn't able to do a consultation. However, Julissa came highly recommended from my wedding planner. She brought all her supplies to my hotel room so I didn't have to travel on the day of the wedding. My sister liked my make-up and hair so much, she hired her on the spot for services that day! Everything photographed great!

Sent on 11/24/2011

Elissa · Married on 11/28/2009

Julissa was wonderful to work with! She had everyone looking beautiful on the wedding day. She and her assistant, Stephanie, were very easy going and did a great job!

Sent on 01/10/2010

Karen · Married on 11/21/2009

I asked Julissa to do the hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids for my wedding on November 21, 2009. I had no idea Julissa would provide me with so much more that day!

The two most important people on my wedding day were my groom (of course!) and JULISSA. She was so much more than my hair and makeup lady. She was my therapist when my family was stressing me out, a friend to have wonderful conversation with, and a source of wisdom and advice. Did I forget to mention she is a highly TALENTED hair and makeup artist?

Julissa is the perfect mix of professionalism and personality. She is extremely hard working and didn't take a break the entire day. She fit in perfectly with my friends and family. Julissa is the type of person you feel an instant connection with. She helps to create a warm and loving vibe on your wedding day. You can't put a price on that for your big day.

Make sure you schedule Julissa and Beauty Brought Out well in advance of your wedding date. You DO NOT want to miss out on her services. Do yourself a favor and don't gamble when picking your hair and makeup provider. You want someone who has a proven record of exceptional service. Call Julissa today and book her for your wedding! I know you'll be thanking me for this advice later. ;)

Sent on 05/22/2010

Shaena · Married on 11/07/2009

Julissa is fabulous!  She made my bridesmaids and I look our very best. She is such a positive, down-to-earth person to have around on wedding day!  She was great at my trial and really worked hard to perfect my hair and makeup vision. She went above and beyond, by carrying our parasols around during our photography session and was just GREAT person and professional!  My airbrush makeup and extensions were amazing and really helped me feel like a celeb on wedding day!

Sent on 03/14/2010
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 10/31/2009

Simply amazing. I was so impressed with Julissa's quick responsiveness and professionalism. She was a joy to work with from the communication back and forth, her organization and her warm friendly personality. She made the whole process from hair trial to the big day a pleasure. Not to mention, I felt more beautiful on my special day than I have ever felt before. That was large in part due to Julissa. My whole wedding party looked amazing. I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for someone to give them that special wedding day glow.

Sent on 11/23/2009

Julie · Married on 01/03/2009

Julissa was fabulous. She came highly recommended and she certainly didn't disappoint. I don't wear makeup on a daily basis so I opted for airbrush makeup and it was great, I didn't even notice it- nor did it budge although I broke into tears multiple times throughout the night. It felt so luxurious that she came to me and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Additionally, I loved that she was able to tackle both the hair and makeup! I looked gorgeous and it was totally because of her!

Sent on 01/06/2009