Beauty Brought Out Reviews

Beauty Brought Out 5
Beauty Brought Out 6
Beauty Brought Out 7

Laura · Married on 09/17/2016

Julissa and her team did a phenomenal job with the hair and makeup for all my girls during my wedding earlier this month! From the moment I first spoke with Julissa, I knew she was the person I wanted to work with. She was very thorough in determining what I wanted done and asked lots of questions to make sure we were on the same page. She was also extremely responsive any time I had a question. She made the hair and makeup trial day so much fun and came up with the perfect look for me (which was good because I had no idea what I wanted...I don't typically wear a lot of makeup or do anything that complicated with my hair so I was totally lost about what to do with myself for the most photographed day of my life!) Her personality is so sweet, patient and reassuring. On my actual wedding day, she and her team did the hair and makeup for all nine of us (my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, flower girl and me) flawlessly and efficiently even though we all have completely different complexions and hair lengths/textures. I thought everyone looked amazing and all the girls were saying how beautiful and glamorous they felt! Looking beautiful while walking and dancing around in the Tampa heat is not easy to do! I couldn't believe that our hair and makeup held up so well in the humidity! I could go on forever, but I am so, so grateful to the Beauty Brought Out team and I would definitely recommend them to any Tampa Bay brides who are looking for a high quality hair and makeup vendor.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

So sweet! Thank very much! xoxo

Melinda · Married on 09/17/2016

Julissa and her team were amazing! All my bridesmaids were ready ahead of schedule. Everyone's hair and makeup were absolutely beautiful. Julissa did an amazing job on my makeup too. They were all easy going and fun to share the day with!

Sent on 09/12/2017

• Paulette

Paulette · Married on 07/22/2016

Julissa was wonderful! I only had to show her a couple of pics and she did exactly what I wanted. She was extremely patient with us and was fun to have around the day of my wedding. I would use her again if I needed to for anything. My hair & makeup lasted all night, even took me a few washes to get it off and it felt weightless! We all loved her!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Carrie · Married on 07/22/2016

Not being from the Tampa area...I found Julissa via a Google search looking for a hair and make-up artist for my best friend's wedding. She was always prompt at answering our million and one questions and concerns. Upfront, professional, friendly, and lets just throw in AMAZING! My best friend (and the bridal party of course) looked stunning on her special day! Julissa personally came to our hotel and did all our services! She truly does bring beauty out!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Tiffany · Married on 06/03/2016

I loved Julissa and her team. My wedding was on June 3 2016 and she arrived early, around 930am with two other artists. They did such an amazing job on me and my 8 bridesmaids, not only exceeding the looks we were wanting, but the ladies were absolutely charming and great conversationalists with us. We had a blast while they prepped us for my big day. Amazing work, amazing personalities, and I highly recommend Julissa and her team to every bride looking for a makeup artist!!!!!!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

Julissa and her team (Kristi and Betsy) were absolutely amazing this past weekend for my wedding and really went above and beyond to make sure that my girls and I felt like the most beautiful girls in the world. Everyone was raving about how beautiful our hair and makeup looked. My new mother in law doesn't really wear too much makeup typically so the airbrush and professional touches made her feel like a princess and she kept saying "I've never looked like this before! I love it!". The team is extremely professional and organized and made sure that we had plenty of time to get everything done including posing for some shots for the photographer and videographer at the end. I also felt like the prices were very competitive based on the research I had done.

My weekends became pretty crazy before the wedding but Julissa went out of her way to meet me at her adorable downtown salon in Tampa on Easter to make sure I got my trial! That just shows how dedicated Julissa is to her work and to her clients. I would highly recommend Beauty Brought Out! Thank you all for making my special day that much better!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Shana · Married on 02/28/2016

Julissa and her team were amazing! My husband and I had a very small outdoor ceremony last February in Lithia, FL with just our immediate families and decided to hire her a second time for our vow renewal and reception with a bunch of our family and friends. Each time, she was very responsive. I literally called her less than a month for the second event and she was able to accommodate all my wishes. On the day of my wedding, she made me feel comfortable even as my emotions were running high. Her team made sure we had music playing and that the atmosphere was light and fun for getting ready. She was GREAT with talking to my mother-in-law who can be all over the place sometimes. Julissa and her team are very organized and was able to complete hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids, my matron of honor, my mother and my mother-in-law in a timely manner. She was very efficient, yet kindly stayed a little longer if someone needed a touch up at the end. I'm the kind of girl who doesn't really know a lot about makeup. Julissa was able to give me the perfect recommendation for me and I trusted her that she would give me the look I wanted for my wedding day. She exceeded my expectations! As far as my hair, I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she replicated it perfectly. Not an easy task when your hair is straight as a board. I would highly recommend Julissa and her team for a bride who is looking for professional service at a great price!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Erin · Married on 02/27/2016

Julissa and her team exceeded any and all expectations. Julissa is one of the most genuine people I have ever met and helped me through more than just my hair and makeup. She was the calming force for me. Her team was exceedingly professional and did a great job on my bridesmaids. Julissa also highlighted my hair before the wedding and she did such a good job! It all turned out so perfect and I had never felt so beautiful.

Sent on 03/01/2016

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

I HIGHLY recommend working with Julissa and her team. Julissa is extremely organized and easy to get in touch with. She always emails back quickly, which is important when you are a bride! Her hair and makeup skills are beyond excellent! My mother, my bridesmaids, and myself all got our hair and makeup done by Julissa and her team. All of the girls' hair and makeup turned out beautifully! I absolutely LOVED my hair and makeup and received compliments all night long. All of our hair and makeup lasted throughout the night! Many people even told me that I looked ready to go to another party even after all the dancing, sweating, and crying! It was perfect!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Virginia · Married on 01/10/2016

Julissa and her crew were fantastic for my friends rockabilly themed wedding. She completely got the look that everyone was going for (and it varied- trust me). Whereas I was just supposed to get my lashes and hair done, her assistant helped me a lot with my make up as I did it. These ladies are incredibly generous with their knowledge and patience. Thanks again!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Marisse · Married on 12/05/2015

I heard about Beauty Brought Out by a friend of mine who got married earlier this year and highly recommended Julissa & her team for wedding makeup & hair services. After one discussion with Julissa I immediately booked her for my wedding beauty services for my bridesmaids, mothers, other bridal party, family members, and flower girls. We had a lot of girls for them to accommodate, and they made it happen! The staff is very friendly and easy going. They listened to our requests and executed our hair/makeup perfectly. Thank you so much, Julissa & team, for helping us all look beautiful!!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Stefaine · Married on 11/20/2015

Julissa and her team were amazing!! My guests all night complimented the bridal team and I on our hair and makeup and couldn't believe how great we all looked. My crazy family and friends are so picky with everything and of course needed adjustments every two seconds but Julissa made sure that everything was done EXACTLY the way they wanted it and it all turned out perfectly. I knew she would be great since the day I did my trial. I've never looked so beautiful before and I even cried at my trial because she made me look flawless. Also I have extremely curly and hard to tame hair (along with a couple of my sisters) and I was so nervous about finding someone to be able to work with my hair and she did great. Thanks Julissa and team!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Angie · Married on 11/07/2015

Julissa is A-MA-ZING!!! She made me feel beautiful, relaxed and comfortable when doing my hair and makeup. Her and her team did hair and makeup for several women for my wedding and each and every lady was flawless. She did everything I asked for and made adjustments as requested. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my hair and makeup needs. She's worth every penny and if you have the opportunity to book her, DO IT!!!! You won't regret it.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

Julissa was very professional and so personable. She did a fantastic job on myself and my bridesmaid. I would highly recommend her beauty services for any bride. My makeup stayed on through pictures on the beach in the rain, never had to touch up throughout the night.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

Julissa and her team were just amazing on my wedding day. They were super flexible when a bunch of the girls in my wedding party decided they wanted different services than we had discussed and when my Mom (who had been at our venue working tirelessly all morning) showed up with about 25 minutes to do hair and makeup, they pulled off a miracle and got it done! She looked amazing and so did the rest of us. Julissa was so professional and easy to get a hold of throughout my planning process. She was easily the best vendor I worked with! Thank you Beauty Brought Out!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Aww thank you : )

Julissa and her assistant both far exceeded my expectations for hair and makeup on my wedding day. Julissa was really patient during my trial and helped me to synthesize everything I wanted into a beautiful and well put-together look. Getting ready on the big day was really stress free. Julissa and her assistant really put in the time and effort to make each of my bridesmaids look amazing yet still like themselves. I would highly recommend Beauty Brought out for a stress-free, fun, and beautiful hair/makeup experience.

Sent on 06/21/2015

Christine · Married on 03/14/2015

Julissa is the best!! She was very responsive before the wedding. My bridesmaids looked amazing and so did I! I had a very long wedding from 2pm until 11:30 and my hair and makeup stayed the whole day. I cried a bunch during the ceremony but you couldn't even tell. She definitely knows what she is doing. Also we just had so much fun with her getting ready in the glamour room. She helped me even get a banana because I wasn't feeling too well.

Sent on 03/16/2015

Melissa · Married on 03/03/2015

Julissa and her team were amazing! I don't live in the Tampa area and so Julissa and I had corresponded via email the entire time. She was always quick to get back to me, and great with my questions. The day of the wedding couldn't have gone better! Julissa brought a team member, Kayla and came to us at our hotel. While someone was getting hair done, another was getting make-up. There were 7 of us total, and we were all done within 4 hours! It worked perfect! The ladies were great to talk with and super fun! I couldn't of had a better experience!!

Sent on 03/17/2015

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 01/18/2015

Julissa is amazing. We had 8 women getting their hair/makeup done and she had everyone finished and ready to go 30 minutes early! Everyone looked amazing. I could not have been happier with how everything came out

Sent on 02/06/2015

Brittany · Married on 12/13/2014

Julissa and her team of stylists are AMAZING!!! She truly helped me achieve my dream of feeling like a princess on my wedding day! The airbrush makeup and hair were flawless all night long and I received compliments from everyone at how talented Julissa is. She was amazingly accommodating in setting up a trial, coloring, extensions, etc. in the months prior to my wedding. Julissa was always so personable and pleasant...Truly amazing to work with! You will not be disappointed in the level of her service! I would work with her time and time over again. Thank you Julissa!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Josette · Married on 11/30/2014

The awesome team made everyone in the bridal party and family feel totally comfortable and look gorgeous!! I would refer anyone I knew to Beauty Brought Out not just for weddings but all the events leading to it! Julissa is just amazing and down to earth I'm going to even use her for a big night out soon!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Danielle · Married on 11/08/2014

Julissa did an amazing job! I have never looked so pretty in all my life, and will probably never look that good again! She did an amazing job on my hair and makeup, as well as all of the other girls. I wish I hadn't moved from Tampa so I'd be able to have her do my hair and makeup for any and all events and parties I go to in the future.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Thank you!

Julissa traveled to our home for our wedding. She made us all look so beautiful! Everyone loved their hair and makeup. The airbrush makeup that she uses is just amazing. I gave her a frew ideas of what I wanted and she did my hair perfectly. Julissa was great, and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/02/2014

• Teresa

Teresa · Married on 10/18/2014

I had not originally planned on having my hair and makeup done for my wedding.
    It seemed like an exorbitant and luxurious expense that was simply unnecessary
    with all the other expenses of the wedding which my fiancé and I fully fundied.
    However after much consideration and diligent research, I decided to do a trial
    run with Beauty Brought Out, primarily because Julissa was very prompt,
    professional and courteous while responding to all of my inquiries. But I must
    say, after the trial run and my initial meeting with Julissa, there was no doubt
    that she would not only do my hair and make up for the wedding but also that of
    all of my bridesmaids as well. She was amazing to work with, addressing each and
    everyone of my concerns and changes along the way. She exceeded our expectations
    while working to meet each of our individual preferences with our wedding party
    ranging from early 20's to 50+ years old. We all felt simply beautiful and just
    amazing with the transformation that Julissa was able to create with each and
    everyone of us. To be able to relax and not fuss with how you look on one of the
    most important days of your life, I can't tell you how much pressure that took
    off the entire wedding party. Plus Julissa had mimosas for us during the entire
    time. She was very professional, organized and she was absolutely fabulous! (Her
    assistant was also wonderful too!) And when I forgot my touch-up lipstick, she
    was right to save the day for me. We received so many compliments and the
    airbrush makeup and hairstyles lasted throughout the entire ceremony, reception
    and all night long. Don't hesitate utilizing Julissa with Beauty Brought Out for
    your special day. (My maid of honor is also going to be utilizing Julissa for
    her 2015 wedding.)

Sent on 11/01/2014

Destiny · Married on 09/07/2014

Julissa julissa julissa. Where do I even begin! This girl made me and my girls look absolutely flawless. I still can't believe how amazing we looked. My wedding was on the beach.. It was about 95 degrees... She did my hair/makeup and was finished by 1pm and my hair/ makeup lasted until 1am!
    I was sweating/ crying/ dancing/ and I still looked flawless by the end of the night!

I found julissa here on wedding wire and emailed her. She is super quick in response and was definitely flexible. I had to cancel on her the first time for personal reasons and she was completely ok with it. Then I rescheduled... When I showed up for my appointment (first of all her studio is the cutest thing ever!) but I instantly clicked with her. She is so nice and professional..
    I had very picky/difficult bridesmaids and she was completely understandable and patient. She is amazing and so is her assistant! She is definitely going to be my hair stylist/ make up artist for now on.

PS the airbrush was so flawless you could barely see that I had makeup.. You can't feel it either which was amazing.

Definitely hire her, you won't regret it

Sent on 10/27/2014