Beautifully Designed Events Reviews

Beautifully Designed Events 3
Beautifully Designed Events 4

Tyrone Williams · Getting married on 12/01/2023

Awesome!

Shayna is an awesome planner and always on point. She works well with vendors which is crucial to the success of your day. As a photographer, I need to ensure things flow with ease, and she helps do that. She also takes the lead in gathering special poses and the most important poses to the client which makes my job easier.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Latasha Raines · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Enjoyable and Professional

I had the pleasure of working with this awesome event planner,and she was a joy to work with.I would recommend her for your big day,because she has a passion for what she does.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Danielle Browning · Married on 12/12/2018

amazing to work with!

I can’t say enough about Beautifully Designed Events. Shayna is so helpful and easy to work with. Her passion reflects her events and she always makes sure that even vendors are taken care of. I would highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Patty Browne · Married on 08/10/2018

I could not have had an amazing wedding without you!!!!!!

Shayna has been with me every step of the way. From sitting down with me to discuss my vision, putting me in contact with her trusted vendor partners, being the liaison between me and vendors and flawlessly executing my vision on the day of our wedding! Shayna and her team went above and beyond on the day of and worked tirelessly in making sure that everything went perfectly. If anything went wrong the day of, i sure did not know about it because she took care of it. Seeing my vision come to fruition brought me to tears and it could not have been possible without Shayna! I highly highly highly recommend her to assist with your big day; she brings with her a great team and lots of expertise. I could not have had an amazing wedding without you!!!!!!

Beautifully Designed Events 5

Shaneta Mosley · Married on 06/04/2018

Special Thanks

SPECIAL thanks to MrsShayna Sturgis with Beautifully Designed Events who took on the task (short notice) to make my daughters graduation party a beautifully designed event.... I couldn't have pulled it off without her and her wonderful staff!

I will always support this company and give referrals!!!!!!

Todd Pearson · Married on 12/02/2017

We were absolutely amazed at our wedding

We were absolutely amazed at our wedding. All the stops were put out! If you need any wedding planning. Beautifully designed wedding planning should be your #1 choice!!! Thank God for them!!

Todd And Maronni Pearson

Rebecca F · Married on 07/07/2017

My Wedding was Beautiful

My wedding was beautiful, thanks to shayna and her crew the colors coordinated perfectly,everything was on time, she made sure we had everything we needed and more.
    Thank you so much! 😊

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Carla

Carla Brower · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautifully Decorated Venue

Shayna with Beautifully Designed Events had our reception venue decorated absolutely gorgeous on September 15, 2018. I had a melt-down the night before our wedding and Shayna immediately came to my aide at midnight to assist in solving the situation. Lastly, she referred me to the best husband and wife photographers - 614 Wedding Photography.

Sent on 12/12/2018