17 Reviews for A Lake Tahoe Wedding Planner

todo alt text
Ceremony (1)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)

What a beautiful ceremony! The flowers, The photos, the location, and mostly the officiate. He made our special day all that more special. Everything was planned so perfectly it took (almost) all the stress out of our wedding.

Profile Picture Brandi, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We had a wonderful experience! Robert Orr & his wife were great to work with on our VERY cold, sunny wedding on March 17th! Can't wait to see the pictures!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Bonnie , 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Reverend Robert D Orr is the best!! He made us both feel so comfortable and at ease! Our magical fairytale ceremony wouldn't have been what it was without him! He truly gave us a beautiful ceremony with his great speaking skills. We had a religious ceremony and every word was so beautiful. He was excited and happy for us the whole time speaking to us. It was such an honor to have him marry my husband and I. His wife did a wonderful job taking our photos they came out beautifully even with the wind she still managed to make every shot perfect. She’s the best too!!

Profile Picture Ashlynn, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Reverend Orr married my husband and I in October. We're from Orange County and were nervous about having the wedding so far away. We called Rev. Orr a few weeks before and he put our worries at ease. The website allowed us to see word for word how we could have our ceremony. The day of everything went smoothly. After the ceremony and our pictures, Rev. Orr helped us with our paperwork quickly then sent us on our way to our reception. Our wedding was so beautiful and were thankful everything went off without a hitch!

Profile Picture Kaneisa, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Destination

Rev. Rob Orr and his awesome photographer wife were fantastic. They took care of all the details and guided us through the ceremony seamlessly. Our wedding day was perfect, I couldn't have asked for anything more. We received so many compliments on how beautiful and elegant our ceremony was. I would recommend this team to anyone, they will not steer you wrong. I'm looking forward to seeing our photos and felt it was an added blessing on our marriage that we were able to work with Rev. Robert and his wife, a happy, loving and successful husband & wife team.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Even with our last minute plans ... they were perfect. Thanks so very much.

Profile Picture Jeffery, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Pastor Orr did such a great job with our ceremony! I would not have changed a thing!! Thank you Pastor Orr for making things so easy and SO PERFECT!

Profile Picture Cassidy, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I were lucky enough to have Rev. Robert Orr perform our marriage ceremony in gorgeous Lake Tahoe on July 8. From our first initial visit with him in May, he was a pleasure. Very friendly person and great personality. He’s a very warm person and you can feel that at the ceremony. We didn’t realize, until we met him in person in May, that we had been to a wedding 3 years prior he performed and we both liked him then and remembered him. My husband and I were both very happy with him and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for someone to perform their ceremony.

Profile Picture Allison, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rev Rob Orr married us on July 5th and the ceremony was wonderful. We had a small simple wedding that included my 14 year old daughter. He was great with including her. Also, we are not from the area and had no idea how crazy things were on the 4th at Lake Tahoe. Rev Orr gave us great advie on a wedding location and the time to be there.

You are in good hands with Rob Orr. I can only say good things about him.

Profile Picture Chris, 7/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Reverend Robert Orr was excellent! He helped us with all the details of our ceremony and made our day so special!!! He is very professional and kind. We would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant in the Lake Tahoe area!

Thanks Reverend Orr!!!

Mr. & Mrs. Manuel

Profile Picture User1652069, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rev. Orr is very personable and easy to work with. The ceremony was beautiful. Our guests remarked that the wedding ceremony was the icing on the cake for a weekend full of events for out-of-towners. I would highly recommend Rev. Orr. Our wedding at St. Francis Chapel at Fallen Leaf Lake in late September, couldn't be beat!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 9/29/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Orr was extremely responsive and helpful with all my questions and concerns. The ceremony was very sincere and well performed. We were very happy with how well everything turned out.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/29/07, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning

Pastor Rob and Beautiful Tahoe Weddings were exceptional. From the first call we made, Pastor Rob was patient, thorough, and kind. Our ceremony was beautiful. From the vows, to the location, to the time of day we were given fabulous options and made a wonderful choice. The pictures were beautiful and personal. They really captured our personalities and love in every shot. I would highly recommend A Beautiful Lake Tahoe Wedding to everyone!

Profile Picture Nicole , 9/14/07, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Videography

Pastor Rob was wonderful. My husband and I really enjoyed his service (we also knew what was coming), but his demeanor especially captivated the audience to make the wedding that much more memorable.

Profile Picture Guinevere, 9/14/07, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Awesome service! My wife and I decided to elope until we can afford the wedding she deserves. It was a very intimate ceremony with a pair of friends as witnesses at the family cabin in Tahoe. We were on the dock with an small audience of neighbors. Robert was awesome and very personable. He was extremely attentive to our vision and executed it flawlessly. We can;t thank him enough and we're so happy with our decision to use him for our ceremony!

Profile Picture Derrick, 11/21/19, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

www.beautifultahoe.weddings.com - I cannot imagine a better wedding! It was so elegant - the perfect day. If you want to have a simple, elegant wedding - this is the way to go. We chose to have our ceremony at Regan Beach.

Profile Picture Erin, 8/11/07, 2 Reviews