Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985) Reviews

93 | Windermere, FL

93 Reviews for Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985)

Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985) 1
Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985) 2
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/23/2018

Talented Musicians

Shannon and her team are extremely talented musicians. They gave my ceremony an extra touch. Very professional and easy to communicate with.

Kristen · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful Music

Having Beautiful Music play at my November 2018 wedding in Winter Park was the best decision ever! The musicians (flute, violin, and cello) we booked with Shannon Caine’s company were so talented and professional and their music provided such a magical touch to both the ceremony at the church and also at the cocktail hour at the Alfond Inn. Shannon was super nice to work with and played exactly what I wanted- a combination of classical and contemporary songs I chose for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Over a month later we still have guests telling us how amazing the music was and how it made our wedding an event they will always remember! I highly recommend booking Beautiful Music for your wedding- you will be so happy you did!

Maggie · Married on 03/24/2018

Shannon and her trio were the most perfect detail we added to our wedding! We planned to have a DJ, but after hearing Shannon play at another event they were stuck in my head and I had to have them for our day. We had a beautiful outside wedding and having them play for our ceremony and cocktail hour really made the event feel like a fairytale and so magical. They were amazing, played all the trendy songs we requested, and made the walk down the isle completely perfect in every way. I couldn’t be happier with choosing them and I hope you do too! You won’t regret it at all. They were set up early and ready to go. Zero complications and my one regret was not saying bye or hello to them! I was truly in the moment of my day and they allowed me that by being prepared and playing all the songs I wanted ????????. Thank you Shannon and please thank the cello and violin player as well. You three were everything ??????

Sent on 04/01/2018

Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985)'s reply:

So Happy you were pleased - thank you for your kind words
    Best Wishes,
    Shannon & Paint It Black Trio

Courtney · Married on 02/10/2018

We had the pleasure of having Paint It Black Trio/Beautiful Music play at our wedding on Saturday February 10, 2018. Having live music during the welcome hour, ceremony and cocktail hour gave our wedding such a special touch. The music was beautiful and the vast array of choices in music was great. Thank you so much, Shannon, for making our wedding sound as beautiful as it looked!
    Love, Sean and Courtney Butler <3

Sent on 03/23/2018
    Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985) 3
    Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985) 4

Ansley · Married on 12/30/2017

I can't say enough about the talent of Beautiful Music's singers and musicians. And the owner, Shannon Caine is not only extraordinarily knowledgeable but she makes you feel as if your wedding is a personal project. We couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985)'s reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the chance to be a part of such a special day in your lives and part of making the memories unforgettable.
    Best, Shannon & Beautiful Music Singers, Chamber Orchestra and Paint It Black Quartet - Winter Park, FL

Aren · Married on 09/25/2017

Working with Shannon was extremely easy as she was always responsive anytime I would give her a call or send her an email. She had great recommendations on music and was able to make our event a great hit!! All our guests were extremely happy with the music and as well as their professionalism.

Thanks shannon!!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985)'s reply:

Thank you for your kind remarks and great review - we enjoyed working with your team as well - Best, Shannon Caine, Beautiful Music

Jonelle · Married on 06/26/2017

I had a destination wedding and planned everything out of state. I had never heard the string trio I hired until the reception- they were AMAZING! Shannon was so helpful and made picking out the music easy. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Our pleasure
    Best wishes

Stephanie · Married on 06/17/2017

Wonderful musicians! We enjoyed having them in all of our activities!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Playing for Florida Hospital Events has been our pleasure,
    Shannon Caine Beautiful Music

Steph · Married on 06/17/2017

Wonderful Music and Service! Thank you!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Meagan · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I are old souls and our favorite date nights usually include good drinks, a good cheese board, and most importantly good live jazz music so we really wanted to incorporate that into our wedding day. Shannon is wonderful at putting together the perfect ensemble for what you want, for instance my husband used to play the saxophone and wanted that included so she put together the perfect trio to include that.

Prior to signing on Shannon invited us to come see a couple of them play at an event and then came down during a break to talk to us and we were sold. Having them play just prior/during the ceremony and cocktail hour, unfortunately I only got to hear them during the walks down the aisle but so many of our guests came up to me saying how great the musicians were and how much they loved their song selection.

If you are wanting to add that classy, timeless, romantic feel of live musicians you can do no better than Shannon and her team at Beautiful Music.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985)'s reply:

thank you - Our pleasure to be a part of your special day
    Best wishes and thank you for kind comments and great review,
    Best,
    Shannon & beautiful music jazz trio

Nancy · Married on 04/30/2017

Could not have been more pleased with our music!! Highly recommend Beautiful Music, I continue to get calls asking "who" did the music at the wedding, and Shannon was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 06/08/2017

thank you - a pleasure to work with you -
    Best Wishes,

A.J. · Married on 01/07/2017

Shannon is a wonderful flautist. She is a true professional and a very talented musician. We were so happy to have her play at our wedding ceremony. I highly recommend Shannon.

Sent on 01/29/2017

Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985)'s reply:

sweet note - thank you so much

Maggie · Married on 11/19/2016

I saw the Paint it Black Quartet preform at an awards show I attended. I knew that I would have to have them for my wedding and that was before I was even engaged! When I did get engaged they were one of the first things I booked! My wedding is a few months away but I know they will be an amazing addition to the experience.

Sent on 02/22/2016

Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985)'s reply:

wow thank you - will be our pleasure, Can't wait to play.

Kait · Married on 11/12/2016

What an amazing addition to our Wedding! For anyone who is considering this vendor, there is no need to question. The Paint It Black Quartet was punctual (arriving early!), professional, and extremely self sufficient. Moreover, the Quartet provided an amazing set during our Ceremony and Cocktail Hour, playing all modern music on the strings for our particular desires, but in the planning phase they offered me over 15,000 songs from a myriad of genres that could be played. Shannon Caine was extremely knowledgeable, and for someone who is not musically inclined like myself, Ms. Caine really made planning our Wedding song list easy, stress-free, and most importantly- cohesive. When all was done, I received so many compliments from our friends and family; contracting Ms. Caine with Beautiful Music was honestly one of the best decisions we made, and the Quartet turned out to be one of the best, most memorable facets of our entire Wedding Weekend! I highly recommend Beautiful Music and Paint It Black Quartet.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985)'s reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn - what a fabulous review - very humbling. We loved playing for you - you were a joy to work with as well.
    Shannon Caine, & Paint It Black Quartet -
    featured Violin, Flute, Cello and Bass at Ritz Carlton
    Preferred Partner at Ritz Carlton

JESSICA · Married on 11/12/2016

The Paint It Black Quartet played at my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They were so lovely! I would recommend live music to anyone getting married, it makes for such a romantic and personal atmosphere! They played so beautifully! I got many compliments from my guests! Thanks Beautiful Music! :)

Sent on 11/22/2016

Our pleasure indeed,

Gay · Married on 11/12/2016

Fabulous music! Used a quartet for ceremony and cocktail hour...Loved them!!!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Our pleasure - thank you

Christine · Married on 01/02/2016

Shannon Caine was so easy to work with, so professional and responsive - I can't say enough about working with her and her musicians! She listened and encouraged us to make our ceremony unique and personal. She was patient, as I changed my mind several times about the playlist and the instruments I wanted. We decided on a flute, guitar, and cello for the ceremony and a guitar and saxophone for the cocktail hour - perfect! The music was gorgeous! We are so happy we found Shannon and so grateful for all the musicians that she contracted for the wedding! Thank you!!

Sent on 02/14/2016

Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985)'s reply:

Such a pleasure - best wishes always,
    Shannon

I was very specific about the particular song and version of a JS Bach piece that I wanted for my processional at my wedding and it was fulfilled and took me back to the thoughts and dreams I had of walking in on this song since I was 13 years old. Thank you Shannon for everything!!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985)'s reply:

How every sweet and meaningful to me.
    Made my day.

Tara · Married on 08/16/2014

Shannon Caine and her team did an incredible job during our ceremony. I purchased a package that included the flute, violin, and cello. The trio was the perfect compliment for the ceremony and it set the tone for the guests. My husband and I wanted this aspect of our wedding to invoke elegance and feel romantic. Beautiful Music exceeded our expectations. We are truly grateful for this.
    Thank you Shannon!

Sent on 12/24/2014

Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985)'s reply:

Thank you Tara- you were baautiful and so great to work with.
    Best wishes always, thank you for the great review,

Aline · Married on 04/12/2014

Shannon was a delight to work with. Beautiful Music was very professional and did an amazing job during our ceremony and cocktail hour. Many of my guests told me how they enjoyed the trio and how great they sounded.
    I am very pleased with having Beautiful Music at my wedding, It made it more personable, elegance and it contributed to making our dream wedding come true.
    Thank you!

Sent on 04/27/2014

Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985)'s reply:

Many thanks. You were a breath taking beautiful bride to say the least. So happy to get to work with you. Best wishes. Shannon and Beautiful Music

Shannon and the Paint it Black quartet were a hit at our wedding and cocktail hour! They were very accommodating and open to learning the songs that we had on our playlist. They were such a joy to work with! Our guests just loved cocktail hour, hearing the instrumentals of some of our favorite artists. I would highly recommend them to friends and family.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Our pleasure - Best wishes,
    Shannon Caine & Beautiful Music

great selections of musicians/instruments. Very flexible. Professional and simple. They make it easy. Great music.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985)'s reply:

Our pleasure - thank you again,

Cora · Married on 03/29/2014

Extremely professional. Awesome musicians.

Sent on 04/24/2014

Vivian · Married on 03/15/2014

Everyone was extremely pleased with the performance! I would highly recommend Beautiful Music for even small events.

Sent on 04/24/2014

Our pleasure always,
    Best wishes, Shannon
    Beautiful Music

Great quartet... Would definitely hire again

Sent on 12/10/2013

Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985)'s reply:

Thank you - Best wishes, Shannon Caine, Beautiful Music & Paint it Black Quartet - www.beautifulmusic.cc