Beautiful Life Films & Photography Reviews

Beautiful Life Films & Photography 5
Beautiful Life Films & Photography 6
Beautiful Life Films & Photography 7

Andrew Hwang · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Picture perfect for our wedding!

For our wedding, we wanted to go with a vendor who could offer both video and photography in Asheville. We could not have asked for a better vendor to work with. James and Kate were both professional and easy to work with. They were always attentive to our vision for the wedding. They were communicative during the whole process and flexible as it came to shooting the wedding. We received our photos and video fairly quickly and we were beyond impressed with the quality and care they put into all of their work. They have both met beyond our expectations and would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer/videographer.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Erika · Getting married on 09/19/2020

James was a pleasure to work with, and was flexible enough to create a package that exactly suited our small wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/02/2015
  • Emily

Emily Wolfe · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing experience!

Absolutely loved working with beautiful life films & photography. They were so great on our wedding day, and constantly stayed in contact afterwards updating me and my husband on every step towards getting our photographs, etc. we got a majority of our wedding photos back before we even got back from our honey moon. They are very reasonably priced and provide high quality service. Me and my husband were very pleased with our expirence and I will recommend them to all my friends!

Sent on 07/06/2019
    Beautiful Life Films & Photography 8
    Beautiful Life Films & Photography 9
    Beautiful Life Films & Photography 10
    Beautiful Life Films & Photography 11

Amber · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

My husband and I got married this past October and we couldn’t have been happier with our choice to use Beautiful Life Films as our wedding photographer/videographer! James and Kate are not only amazing at what they do, they are also extremely professional, punctual, and a dream to communicate with!! There is no doubt that we made the right decision choosing Beautiful Life Films to capture our big day!!

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Beautiful Life Films & Photography 18
  • nlduke93@gmail.com

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2018

Over the moon

James and Kate are two people who are so in love with each other. This dynamic duo helped capture that same love at my wedding. Everything was down pat and everything went off without a hitch. They work so well together and they are so down to earth. Having them at our wedding was like having two more friends and family!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Beautiful Life Films & Photography 23
    Beautiful Life Films & Photography 24

Crysta · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly reccommend!

Could not have asked for better photographers! We got married When hurricane Florence was hitting and somehow they still made the photos look amazing! An absolute joy to work with

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Beautiful Life Films & Photography 25
    Beautiful Life Films & Photography 26
    Beautiful Life Films & Photography 27
  • Kasey

Kasey · Married on 09/08/2018

Highly Recommend Beautiful Life

James and team have done an incredible job capturing our wedding day. James has always been super responsive in his emails and answered every question I had and then some. There was never a doubt in my mind that we made the wrong decision. From the photos to the videos we received, quality was a top priority with them. Every picture we asked to capture they got it and even when I wasn't sure what I wanted they filled in the gaps. Truly, such a pleasure to work with and I couldn't recommend someone more deserving than James. I highly, highly recommend you book them for your event and choosing the package deal for photography and video - you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/02/2018

AMAZING videographer and truely beautiful films!

I LOVED having beautiful life films capture my wedding day. They did an amazing job of catching the details and making the video better then I ever could have imagined. Your wedding day goes by like a blur and I am so grateful to have the video that James and his wife made, I will truely charish it forever!

Sent on 01/07/2019

lisa · Married on 10/21/2017

A few words can barely express how amazing working with James & Kate on our wedding day truly was. James, Kate and their assistant were punctual, friendly, understanding of the pressures of the day and captured everything we wanted to express in our wedding photos and video. Our photos/video are all so gorgeous and so special to us. They are a perfect recollection to remember our special day for a lifetime and we have Beautiful Life Films to thank! I highly recommend their services to everyone! Stop your search and call them right now, you absolutely won't regret it!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Brad · Married on 10/20/2017

James and Kate were wonderful to work with. They were very responsive, captured all the right shots on the big day, and put together a beautiful video. Thank you!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Allison · Married on 09/23/2017

James and Kate captured our wedding perfectly! Our wedding video was amazing! This video is something we will cherish forever and I highly recommend Beautiful life films for your special day!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Jean · Married on 09/16/2017

We had our wedding in Asheville and chose James as our videographer. James and his wife, Kate, were such a wonderful duo! They were so fun and light-hearted, and you could tell that they enjoy doing what they do - and let me tell you, they are SO! GOOD! at what they do! Even when things got stressful, they kept their cool and professionalism, and I couldn't thank them enough for being there to film our big day and make me laugh throughout the awkward moments. We just watched our highlight reel (okay, we actually watched it about 20 times), and we absolutely LOVED it! It's something we're definitely going to treasure forever! The shots, the music they chose, everything about it was so heartwarming and just truly wonderful. We can't wait to see the rest of it - I'm sure they captured some amazing stuff! If you're looking for a videographer for your wedding, put your trust in no one else! James and Kate - thank you A MILLION TIMES over! - Jean and Eric, September 2017

Sent on 11/01/2017

Kayla · Married on 06/18/2017

My husband and I had the pleasure of meeting James and Kate earlier this year for our wedding at Laurel Ridge, it was absolutely stunning. The videography and the music they chose complimented us perfectly. They are so fun to work with, we had a small wedding, and they were very go with the flow and accommodated our every need. We could not be more satisfied, hope to book you guys for an anniversary shoot in the following years!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Josie · Married on 05/27/2017

Could not be happier!

James and his wife are a dream team! I can't think of anyone else you would want film your special day than this kind, caring, and thoughtful couple. They were so easy to work with leading up to the event. I felt like they understood exactly what I wanted, and they did not disappoint! We could not be happier with our wedding highlight reel and our wedding video. I am overjoyed that this is what we get to show our kids many years down the road because they really did such a beautiful job capturing our special day.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Cayla · Married on 05/13/2017

I don't know that there are enough words to describe how awesome and talented James and Kate are, but I am going to try. From the beginning I was a nervous bride with a million questions. James spent almost an hour on the phone with me patiently explaining what their company had to offer. I was so impressed with his professionalism and knowledge that within a day I had called back to book both photography and videography with Beautiful Life Films. We did an engagement session with James and Kate, which my husband and I were nervous about. They were so easy going and put us right at ease. By the time our wedding day came I had loved the engagement pictures and corresponded with them so much that I had complete confidence in their ability to capture the day. The pictures are flawless and exactly what I hoped for. Watching the video instantly transports me back to the most perfect day. Some how they managed to portray all of the emotions, excitement, and love in the best way. Thank you, James and Kate, for being so wonderful to work with, and for giving us tangible memories we will cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Melissa · Married on 02/25/2017

Best experience I've ever had when hiring a photographer! James was fantastic! Very professional, explained everything very well. Provided a couple options to fit our budget. The day of our wedding, James and his wonderful wife, were on time, professional and creative! I had some annoying guests with their phones, James handled it perfectly! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Rob · Married on 02/19/2017

James and Kate made one of the most significant days of our lives something we'll be able to treasure forever. They were on time, professional, creative and listened to all our requests. Since we eloped they also served as our witnesses! The day turned out to be perfect and they deserve credit for helping make that happen. Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Angela · Married on 10/02/2016

James was absolutely wonderful to work with! My wedding video was a gift from my Aunt and she had a definite budget in mind. James went out of his way to work with us on meeting that budget, but still including all the special moments we wanted to see in the video. My mom couldn't be there for the wedding, so it was important that the entire ceremony was filmed... and it was.. to perfection!

The video itself is amazing... so professional and touching with great music and sweet snapshots throughout. Everyone just loves, loves, loves it!

Thank you James & Beautiful Life Films for giving us such a spectacular way to remember our wedding day (most of which is a bit of a blur to me... brides are so frazzled). Should we have another special event in NC (like maybe my daughter's wedding in a few years) we will definitely use Beautiful Life Films again!!

Thanks,

Angela & Erik

Sent on 01/25/2017

Ashleigh · Married on 10/01/2016

We cannot thank James and Beautiful Life Films enough for the creation of our wedding video. My husband and I both agree that it was one expense that was priceless, and would recommend it being a part of anyone's budget. James did a wonderful job capturing the moments of our special day that had flown by so fast, and now we get to relive it any time we want. We were speechless with the quality and outcome of our video, and James was a great person and professional to work with. We highly recommend Beautiful Life Films for your wedding video!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2016

If James is available on your wedding date....BOOK HIM! No need to look farther. We could not be more pleased with his work. Our highlights video is amazing and the full video is a perfect way to look back on our big day. James and his assistant (his wife in our case) were very discreet and professional. If you are contemplating hiring a videographer bite the bullet and spend the extra money. With James you will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 01/15/2017

James and Kate captured our wedding so perfectly! James frequently reached out to me during the wedding planning process which was a huge help since there were endless this to keep track of leading up to the big day. He understood exactly what I wanted and throughout all of our communication it was clear he was going to be able to capture the 'look' and feel of the day. It was amazing having that assurance! They were so flexible when I requested to extend their hours so they could capture more of the wedding festivities. The way the video was put together takes me right back to how wonderful and special the whole wedding day felt. James and Kate are true professionals. I'm so thankful to have a beautiful video to look back on and personally believe the quality of their images and creativity in how the clips were pieced together is above and beyond what you will get elsewhere.

Sent on 01/22/2017

Kristi · Married on 08/13/2016

I truly enjoyed working with James and Kate. From the beginning, they were easy to work with. On the day of the wedding, they both were very professional and fun. They were discrete while filming. Many of my guests didn't even realize we were having the wedding recorded. The highlight film was a perfect compilation of the best clips from the day. The wedding DVD was great as well! They have a talent for filming the best shots and James edits to make a classy video that we will actually want to watch again and again. I am so happy I was able to work with them at my wedding. I highly recommend them for any event you have.

Sent on 12/01/2016

James and Kate did an amazing job with our wedding video!! It was everything my husband and I wanted and more. They were both so easy to work with. The prices are very reasonable. James listened to what we wanted in our video and the style and did an awesome job. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Kelly · Married on 06/25/2016

Beautiful life films was everything we imagined and had dreamed about as a videographer! Professionalism was beyond compare, but most importantly they were FUN!
    Thank you for making my dream wedding not only a memory, but something we can relive!
    I would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Wonderful! They were very flexible, and I am so glad I have this special wedding DVD to hold on to all the memories!

Sent on 11/08/2016