34 Reviews for Beautiful Life Films & Photography

Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Digital Files (1)
34 Beautiful Life Films & Photography Reviews

A few words can barely express how amazing working with James & Kate on our wedding day truly was. James, Kate and their assistant were punctual, friendly, understanding of the pressures of the day and captured everything we wanted to express in our wedding photos and video. Our photos/video are all so gorgeous and so special to us. They are a perfect recollection to remember our special day for a lifetime and we have Beautiful Life Films to thank! I highly recommend their services to everyone! Stop your search and call them right now, you absolutely won't regret it!

Profile Picture lisa, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Liability Insurance

James and Kate were wonderful to work with. They were very responsive, captured all the right shots on the big day, and put together a beautiful video. Thank you!

Profile Picture Brad, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

James and Kate captured our wedding perfectly! Our wedding video was amazing! This video is something we will cherish forever and I highly recommend Beautiful life films for your special day!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We had our wedding in Asheville and chose James as our videographer. James and his wife, Kate, were such a wonderful duo! They were so fun and light-hearted, and you could tell that they enjoy doing what they do - and let me tell you, they are SO! GOOD! at what they do! Even when things got stressful, they kept their cool and professionalism, and I couldn't thank them enough for being there to film our big day and make me laugh throughout the awkward moments. We just watched our highlight reel (okay, we actually watched it about 20 times), and we absolutely LOVED it! It's something we're definitely going to treasure forever! The shots, the music they chose, everything about it was so heartwarming and just truly wonderful. We can't wait to see the rest of it - I'm sure they captured some amazing stuff! If you're looking for a videographer for your wedding, put your trust in no one else! James and Kate - thank you A MILLION TIMES over! - Jean and Eric, September 2017

Profile Picture Jean, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I had the pleasure of meeting James and Kate earlier this year for our wedding at Laurel Ridge, it was absolutely stunning. The videography and the music they chose complimented us perfectly. They are so fun to work with, we had a small wedding, and they were very go with the flow and accommodated our every need. We could not be more satisfied, hope to book you guys for an anniversary shoot in the following years!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/18/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot

I don't know that there are enough words to describe how awesome and talented James and Kate are, but I am going to try. From the beginning I was a nervous bride with a million questions. James spent almost an hour on the phone with me patiently explaining what their company had to offer. I was so impressed with his professionalism and knowledge that within a day I had called back to book both photography and videography with Beautiful Life Films. We did an engagement session with James and Kate, which my husband and I were nervous about. They were so easy going and put us right at ease. By the time our wedding day came I had loved the engagement pictures and corresponded with them so much that I had complete confidence in their ability to capture the day. The pictures are flawless and exactly what I hoped for. Watching the video instantly transports me back to the most perfect day. Some how they managed to portray all of the emotions, excitement, and love in the best way. Thank you, James and Kate, for being so wonderful to work with, and for giving us tangible memories we will cherish for a lifetime!

Profile Picture Cayla, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Best experience I've ever had when hiring a photographer! James was fantastic! Very professional, explained everything very well. Provided a couple options to fit our budget. The day of our wedding, James and his wonderful wife, were on time, professional and creative! I had some annoying guests with their phones, James handled it perfectly! Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/25/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

James and Kate made one of the most significant days of our lives something we'll be able to treasure forever. They were on time, professional, creative and listened to all our requests. Since we eloped they also served as our witnesses! The day turned out to be perfect and they deserve credit for helping make that happen. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Rob, 2/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

James was absolutely wonderful to work with! My wedding video was a gift from my Aunt and she had a definite budget in mind. James went out of his way to work with us on meeting that budget, but still including all the special moments we wanted to see in the video. My mom couldn't be there for the wedding, so it was important that the entire ceremony was filmed... and it was.. to perfection!

The video itself is amazing... so professional and touching with great music and sweet snapshots throughout. Everyone just loves, loves, loves it!

Thank you James & Beautiful Life Films for giving us such a spectacular way to remember our wedding day (most of which is a bit of a blur to me... brides are so frazzled). Should we have another special event in NC (like maybe my daughter's wedding in a few years) we will definitely use Beautiful Life Films again!!

Thanks,

Angela & Erik

Profile Picture Angela, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We cannot thank James and Beautiful Life Films enough for the creation of our wedding video. My husband and I both agree that it was one expense that was priceless, and would recommend it being a part of anyone's budget. James did a wonderful job capturing the moments of our special day that had flown by so fast, and now we get to relive it any time we want. We were speechless with the quality and outcome of our video, and James was a great person and professional to work with. We highly recommend Beautiful Life Films for your wedding video!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If James is available on your wedding date....BOOK HIM! No need to look farther. We could not be more pleased with his work. Our highlights video is amazing and the full video is a perfect way to look back on our big day. James and his assistant (his wife in our case) were very discreet and professional. If you are contemplating hiring a videographer bite the bullet and spend the extra money. With James you will not be disappointed!!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

James and Kate captured our wedding so perfectly! James frequently reached out to me during the wedding planning process which was a huge help since there were endless this to keep track of leading up to the big day. He understood exactly what I wanted and throughout all of our communication it was clear he was going to be able to capture the 'look' and feel of the day. It was amazing having that assurance! They were so flexible when I requested to extend their hours so they could capture more of the wedding festivities. The way the video was put together takes me right back to how wonderful and special the whole wedding day felt. James and Kate are true professionals. I'm so thankful to have a beautiful video to look back on and personally believe the quality of their images and creativity in how the clips were pieced together is above and beyond what you will get elsewhere.

Profile Picture Geanie, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I truly enjoyed working with James and Kate. From the beginning, they were easy to work with. On the day of the wedding, they both were very professional and fun. They were discrete while filming. Many of my guests didn't even realize we were having the wedding recorded. The highlight film was a perfect compilation of the best clips from the day. The wedding DVD was great as well! They have a talent for filming the best shots and James edits to make a classy video that we will actually want to watch again and again. I am so happy I was able to work with them at my wedding. I highly recommend them for any event you have.

Profile Picture Kristi, 8/13/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

James and Kate did an amazing job with our wedding video!! It was everything my husband and I wanted and more. They were both so easy to work with. The prices are very reasonable. James listened to what we wanted in our video and the style and did an awesome job. We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Beautiful life films was everything we imagined and had dreamed about as a videographer! Professionalism was beyond compare, but most importantly they were FUN!
Thank you for making my dream wedding not only a memory, but something we can relive!
I would highly recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wonderful! They were very flexible, and I am so glad I have this special wedding DVD to hold on to all the memories!

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Wonderful experience!! Beautiful product, timely, and very pleasant to work with. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/17/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

From the initial phone call with James we knew we had made the right decision! James was so friendly and genuinely interested in the details we wanted for our big day! We looked around and you really cannot compare the value of the packages they have to offer! James and Kate made us feel so special on our wedding day and captured all the important moments! It was nice working with a couple who were so sweet and professional! They were a pleasure to work with in every way! We highly reccomend Beautiful Life Films if you are considering a videographer for your wedding!

Profile Picture Kacy, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Beautiful Life Films was great! They executed exactly what we asked them to do and were incredibly pleasant to work with. Our guests got a kick out of seeing a "drone" at the reception! Aside from the drone, no one would have been able to tell that a videographer was there, which I think is exactly what you want. Great selection of music to coincide with the video too... something that we will cherish for a lifetime!

Profile Picture User6034434, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

James is outstanding and amazing. He covered the event perfectly and took great pains to cover details which the photographer did not capture
I am deeply thankful to him for freezing wonderful memories. His fees are unreal since it was very very reasonable. Once a grandchild arrives I will definitely hire him again

Profile Picture Ann, 7/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

James and Kate were lovely to work with-- equal parts present and unobtrusive. So many videographers we looked at provided either too much or not enough documentation for an exorbitant amount of money. Beautiful Life provided exactly what we wanted (the full ceremony coverage, some footage from the reception, and the rehearsal dinner speeches) in a simple and lovely format. We also included a wedding trailer in our package, which is not something I initially thought I'd want or need, but it was totally affordable as a part of Beautiful Life's package. It's turned out to be a great way to share our wedding video with family and friends. One friend told my father after seeing our trailer "whatever you paid this guy, it wasn't enough."

Suffice it to say, we love Beautiful Life films. The quality is incredibly professional without being stuffy or overly artsy, and James and Kate are such pleasant people to work with and have around on your wedding day!

Profile Picture User5438681, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I am so glad we decided to go with Beautiful Life Films. Our wedding trailer was beautiful and we cannot wait to see our full video. Nothing compares to being able to relive your wedding through a wonderful video! Thanks you so much Beautiful Life Films for being there to capture our big day!

Profile Picture Shawn, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I absolutely loved my wedding video and James was great to work with!! To this day when I watch the video it brings tears to my eyes! I am so thankful that James was able to capture my entire wedding and reception!!

Profile Picture User5400324, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

We absolutely loved using Beautiful Life Films! James and Kate were so easy to work with and made the wedding that much more enjoyable! We loved having the preliminary interview where we got to meet James and talk about our relationship. It was fun to see the interview incorporated in our wedding video. We actually saved our video for our one year anniversary. It was awesome to see all of our friends and family again all together. This was the only time in our lives where we had all of the people we love under one roof. Our wedding video made it possible to remember that day for the rest of our lives. Definitely worth every penny! Thank you again James and Kate, you were amazing!!

Profile Picture Lesley, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I got so many compliments on my wedding trailer, everyone has said that James could not have a captured us in a better way! Great work!!

Profile Picture User3817667, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews