Beautiful Life Films & Photography Reviews

54 | Mars Hill, NC

54 Reviews for Beautiful Life Films & Photography

Jada M. · Married on 12/12/2020

James and Kate are AMAZING!

James and Kate are absolutely amazing. I love all the pictures they took and my video was gorgeous! They made my husband and me so comfortable. I would highly recommend allowing James and Kate to capture your special day.

Sent on 01/19/2021

Andrew H. · Married on 11/03/2020

Picture perfect for our wedding!

For our wedding, we wanted to go with a vendor who could offer both video and photography in Asheville. We could not have asked for a better vendor to work with. James and Kate were both professional and easy to work with. They were always attentive to our vision for the wedding. They were communicative during the whole process and flexible as it came to shooting the wedding. We received our photos and video fairly quickly and we were beyond impressed with the quality and care they put into all of their work. They have both met beyond our expectations and would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer/videographer.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Alden

Alden T. · Married on 09/19/2020

Beautifully captured wedding day

James and his team were a joy to work with. Professional, responsive and when it came to the actual wedding day, they captured such special moments without us even realizing they were there. The end product blew us away and is something we will cherish always!

Sent on 01/18/2021

Kathryn K. · Married on 07/11/2020

Perfect and stress-free

I may be biased because James and Kate are my cousins, but there are no better wedding photographers out there. I had a covid wedding and everything I had planned was falling apart-but not James and Kate and their service. They are professional, but always fun to be around. And let’s not forget, the pictures are BREATHTAKING.

Sent on 01/19/2021
  • Alexandra

Alexandra L. · Married on 07/03/2020

Best Experience Ever!

One of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding was hiring Beautiful Life Films to do the videography for my wedding. James was so easy to work with both before the wedding, during the wedding day, and afterwords! He was very communicative and made sure I was getting what I wanted out of the videography for that day! He and his son did a beautiful job filming my ceremony and reception. I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of! The wedding video he edited is so well done and beautiful! I must have watched 100s of wedding videos before choosing Beautiful Life Films and they surpassed all of my expectations! James listened to what I wanted and made sure specific details I asked for were included in the video, including a specific background song that I requested! The drone footage of the venue was fantastic, another plus to hiring Beautiful Life Films! After the wedding, James was very communicative about when I would be receiving the finished product. My friends and family still comment all the time about how amazing our wedding video is! The full length ceremony video was delivered beautifully packaged with multiple forms of media. I couldn't be happier with my experience with Beautiful Life Films and would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants a seamless, easy experience with a fantastic and beautiful finished product!

Sent on 07/09/2020

Catherine C. · Married on 06/20/2020

Highly Recommend!!

We loved working with James and Kate! They are so fun and very professional. They immediately put us at ease, and we forgot we were in front of the camera. We love how our pictures turned out! Very prompt too! Would definitely work with them again.

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Tiffany

Tiffany T. · Married on 05/16/2020

Amazing duo

I cannot recommend James and Kate enough!! we started planning a wedding in spring of 2019 and with all the difficulties with COVID-19, this team it made it so easy to reschedule and work with us. The wedding day was so much fun and their experience at our venue made it easy to move through the process of getting photos quickly and enjoying time with our loved ones. I highly recommend getting the videography option as we enjoyed watching both short version and the entire wedding film.

Sent on 01/18/2021

Erika · Married on 03/14/2020

James was a pleasure to work with, and was flexible enough to create a package that exactly suited our small wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Anna C. · Married on 02/12/2020

Wonderful team and LOVED our film!!

My husband and I found out that some of our closest family members were unable to attend our wedding about a week before the big day. After a recommendation from our wedding coordinator, we reached out to James about filming the ceremony and wedding day so we could share with our family. James responded immediately and was on-board even with such short notice. He showed up early and fit right in with the photographer and the rest of our vendors. He was also very flexible when we asked for certain audio recording on the day of the wedding. We got our cinematic wedding film back in a month and it was absolutely amazing!! It perfectly captured the emotion and excitement from our day. We received the complete ceremony film later and were so happy to be able to relive the ceremony and share it with our family and friends. Adding videography at the last minute was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We were so pleased with everything from James’ flexibility to the quality of the films we received. I would highly recommend Beautiful Life Films for your wedding day!

Sent on 07/15/2020
  • Viani

Viani M. · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful Life Films and Photography exceeded our expectations!

Choosing Beautiful Life Films and Photography to document our big day was hands-down one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding! They exceeded every expectation we had, and were a breeze to work with! We planned our wedding from out of state which made picking vendors nerve wracking, but the moment we spoke with James he put us at ease. James and Kate work flawlessly together, and each are so talented at their craft. Our highlight film was amazing and our friends and family loved it. But our full wedding video was INCREDIBLE! They truly captured our love on the biggest day of our lives. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 02/27/2020
  • Taryn

Taryn S. · Married on 10/26/2019

Cannot say enough wonderful things about James and Kate!!!!!!!!!

James and Kate did everything and more for us! We are thrilled with the videos and photos. I literally cry every time looking at them. Both Kate and James are kind, respectful, patient and know how to manage the wedding day details. Timing is everything and they are pros at it! My husband and I both felt so comfortable and at ease with Kate and James. The quality is incredible. I swear our wedding video is better than any others I have seen. I know I’m biased because it’s mine, but I can honestly say they captured our true love. We are so happy we used this wonderful team. Look no further!!!!!! This team is the best in the area.

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 06/09/2019

Best Photographer/Videographer in NC!

James and Kate did an absolutely phenomenal job as my husband and I's wedding photographer and videographer. Not only are the sweetest couple that you will ever meet, but their passion and talent for capturing memories that you will cherish for a lifetime is evident in the quality of their work. They made the entire experience so much fun. Looking back, it is also super impressive that we don't remember seeing cameras "in our face" on our wedding day, yet they captured pictures and video with an intimate feel. One of the things that impressed me the most was their organization and preparation. They visited the venue prior to the wedding day, they arrived earlier than expected the day of, they were in constant communication with me from the day I booked them, and they had a list of all the family picture combinations that we wanted so the portraits went quickly and seamlessly even despite our big family. As far as the video goes - I had very, very high standards and they saw my vision for the film so beautifully and far surpassed all of my expectations. We watch our wedding video all the time and are still blown away with how they were able to recap all of our favorite parts of the day in an eight minute film. It really is a work of art. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer/videographer, and we cannot thank them enough for the gift they've given us through their work.

Sent on 07/07/2020

Miranda · Married on 06/01/2019

They are: Calming, Helpful, Kind, and overall the BEST VENDOR we hired for our wedding!

Working with James and Kate was a pleasure. They continually exceeded expectations and went the ~extra mile~ to make our special day one we’d never forget. On maybe the busiest and most exciting day of lives, James and Kate were a reassuring presence, calmly making sure we got coverage of everything, from our vows and first dance to those little priceless reactions of our friends and family. Getting to see a wonderful married couple work together seamlessly (and their son!) as our photography/videography team was a great bonus and a perfect addition to our celebration of love. We highly recommend Beautiful Life Films & Photography and are so happy with our choice to book them as our photo/video vendor!!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Emily

Emily W. · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing experience!

Absolutely loved working with beautiful life films & photography. They were so great on our wedding day, and constantly stayed in contact afterwards updating me and my husband on every step towards getting our photographs, etc. we got a majority of our wedding photos back before we even got back from our honey moon. They are very reasonably priced and provide high quality service. Me and my husband were very pleased with our expirence and I will recommend them to all my friends!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Amber · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

My husband and I got married this past October and we couldn’t have been happier with our choice to use Beautiful Life Films as our wedding photographer/videographer! James and Kate are not only amazing at what they do, they are also extremely professional, punctual, and a dream to communicate with!! There is no doubt that we made the right decision choosing Beautiful Life Films to capture our big day!!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • nlduke93@gmail.com

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2018

Over the moon

James and Kate are two people who are so in love with each other. This dynamic duo helped capture that same love at my wedding. Everything was down pat and everything went off without a hitch. They work so well together and they are so down to earth. Having them at our wedding was like having two more friends and family!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Crysta · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly reccommend!

Could not have asked for better photographers! We got married When hurricane Florence was hitting and somehow they still made the photos look amazing! An absolute joy to work with

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Kasey

Kasey · Married on 09/08/2018

Highly Recommend Beautiful Life

James and team have done an incredible job capturing our wedding day. James has always been super responsive in his emails and answered every question I had and then some. There was never a doubt in my mind that we made the wrong decision. From the photos to the videos we received, quality was a top priority with them. Every picture we asked to capture they got it and even when I wasn't sure what I wanted they filled in the gaps. Truly, such a pleasure to work with and I couldn't recommend someone more deserving than James. I highly, highly recommend you book them for your event and choosing the package deal for photography and video - you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/02/2018

AMAZING videographer and truely beautiful films!

I LOVED having beautiful life films capture my wedding day. They did an amazing job of catching the details and making the video better then I ever could have imagined. Your wedding day goes by like a blur and I am so grateful to have the video that James and his wife made, I will truely charish it forever!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Lisa · Married on 10/21/2017

A few words can barely express how amazing working with James & Kate on our wedding day truly was. James, Kate and their assistant were punctual, friendly, understanding of the pressures of the day and captured everything we wanted to express in our wedding photos and video. Our photos/video are all so gorgeous and so special to us. They are a perfect recollection to remember our special day for a lifetime and we have Beautiful Life Films to thank! I highly recommend their services to everyone! Stop your search and call them right now, you absolutely won't regret it!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Brad · Married on 10/20/2017

James and Kate were wonderful to work with. They were very responsive, captured all the right shots on the big day, and put together a beautiful video. Thank you!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Allison · Married on 09/23/2017

James and Kate captured our wedding perfectly! Our wedding video was amazing! This video is something we will cherish forever and I highly recommend Beautiful life films for your special day!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Jean · Married on 09/16/2017

We had our wedding in Asheville and chose James as our videographer. James and his wife, Kate, were such a wonderful duo! They were so fun and light-hearted, and you could tell that they enjoy doing what they do - and let me tell you, they are SO! GOOD! at what they do! Even when things got stressful, they kept their cool and professionalism, and I couldn't thank them enough for being there to film our big day and make me laugh throughout the awkward moments. We just watched our highlight reel (okay, we actually watched it about 20 times), and we absolutely LOVED it! It's something we're definitely going to treasure forever! The shots, the music they chose, everything about it was so heartwarming and just truly wonderful. We can't wait to see the rest of it - I'm sure they captured some amazing stuff! If you're looking for a videographer for your wedding, put your trust in no one else! James and Kate - thank you A MILLION TIMES over! - Jean and Eric, September 2017

Sent on 11/01/2017

Kayla · Married on 06/18/2017

My husband and I had the pleasure of meeting James and Kate earlier this year for our wedding at Laurel Ridge, it was absolutely stunning. The videography and the music they chose complimented us perfectly. They are so fun to work with, we had a small wedding, and they were very go with the flow and accommodated our every need. We could not be more satisfied, hope to book you guys for an anniversary shoot in the following years!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Josie · Married on 05/27/2017

Could not be happier!

James and his wife are a dream team! I can't think of anyone else you would want film your special day than this kind, caring, and thoughtful couple. They were so easy to work with leading up to the event. I felt like they understood exactly what I wanted, and they did not disappoint! We could not be happier with our wedding highlight reel and our wedding video. I am overjoyed that this is what we get to show our kids many years down the road because they really did such a beautiful job capturing our special day.

Sent on 12/16/2018