Beautiful Brides by Vesta Reviews

Beautiful Brides by Vesta 6
Beautiful Brides by Vesta 7

Rachel Gallant · Married on 07/13/2019

Vesta was great!

Vesta was wonderful and everyone looked beautiful! I looked exactly as I had envisioned for my wedding. Thank you so much Vesta!!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Beautiful Brides by Vesta's reply:

Rachel, it was truly my pleasure getting you and the girls ready for your day. The day went by so quickly. You made it so much fun for everyone. I have to say you looked absolutely stunning.... I will never forget the memories and thank you dearly for having me to be part of your experience. Wish you and your husband a wonderful marriage and a fun and romantic honeymoon. You deserve the best!!
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 07/05/2019

Enhancer of natural beauty

Vesta was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day. She did makeup and hair for me, as well as makeup for my 5 bridesmaids and both mothers. She was on time, she was flexible when there were last minute changes to people’s hair styles, and made sure everyone’s makeup was flawless but natural looking. She brings such a great energy with her as well and we clicked from the beginning. She made everyone feel comfortable and was such a joy to have in the morning of my wedding day.

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Beautiful Brides by Vesta 9
    Beautiful Brides by Vesta 10

Beautiful Brides by Vesta's reply:

Dear Marissa, thank you for your kind words. It was an honor to be part of your special day. You looked so romantic and beautiful and your amazing smile contributed to your overal softness and beauty. Everyone was so sweet and I really appriciate your organizational skills before my arrival. Everything was so prepared and that really helped with the timing so much.
    Much love and many blessing to you and your husband. Wish you a wonderful life together , and I am sure we will stay in touch!
  • Lisa

Lisa Baumgartl · Married on 06/27/2019

Vesta completed my bridal outfit with her perfect hair & make-up styling

Vesta was just amazing to work with! From first contacting her, through trial and until the big day she was so sweet and so professional! Hair & Make-up were a really important part for me on our wedding and Vesta surpassed all expectations. My family and friends loved her, she made everyone look so beautiful! Thank you so much Vesta for all the attention to the smallest details, you are such a kind, patient and lovingly person. We hope to see you again - maybe this time in Berlin? All the best to you my dear. xo Lisa

Sent on 07/05/2019

Dear Lisa,
    Thank you for your sweet words and giving me an opportunity to be part of your day. You looked stunning beyond imagination. You and your family and friends were amazing and I had so much fun to work with you and the rest of the party. I am sure we are going to stay in touch and hope I come to visit you this time in Berlin. I can't wait to see pictures from the wedding. Enjoy your honeymoon and many hugs!!

rouella · Married on 06/23/2019

Loved getting beautiful with Vesta

Vesta helped get myself, 2 sisters and mom ready for my wedding. She did both hair and make-up. She also covered a tattoo on my back. She was such a pleasure to work with and really easy to talk to. She listened to what I wanted and walked-through options during my trial. She created a schedule for the day of, arrived on-time to my home, and finished early. Her services were affordable. My hair and make-up stayed on all day. Loved my experience and would highly recommend. Thank you, Vesta!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Beautiful Brides by Vesta 11

Beautiful Brides by Vesta's reply:

It was truly a pleasure to be part of you and David's special day. I had such a great time getting you, your sisters and mom ready for your day. You all started early with so much laughter and joy that I will never forgot those moments. You and David are such fun and beautiful couple . I wish both of you so much happiness, love, prosperity and the best of blessings. Hope we stay in touch!!
    Many hugs!

Josephine · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding in April 2019

Vesta truly is the best ! She knew exactly what I wanted and made me feel so beautiful on my special day . She did a great job with the bridemaids as well! Vesta makes you feel so comfortable and is very professional . Best part is she s affordable for the great service she provides

Sent on 07/08/2019

Dear Josephine,
    We both had so much fun from the beginning to the end with all girls and mom. You all looked so chic and elegant . It was such an unforgettable day. Pictures look amazing. Your hair and makeup was flawless and thank you for having me to be part of your day. I was so honored to be able to do both your wedding and your sweet sister Aine, two years ago. As we were all anticipating her to give birth to little Annie any days around your wedding, she made it to the wedding as the most beautiful maid of honor. Wish her all the best with her new born! Much love and many hugs...

Laura Chermak · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing! Highly reccomend! Shes perfect!

We all had such a great time with Vesta! She showed up at our place for my wedding! She did all my bridesmaids makeup and it was flawless! She was such a good time too. Really enjoyed her presence. I even had her stay at our place to clean up cause we had to get to my venue. She came by after to drop off the key and take pictures! She was like one of the girls. I highly recommend Vesta’s services!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Beautiful Brides by Vesta 12
    Beautiful Brides by Vesta 13

Dear Laura,
    Thank you for much for having me to be part of your unforgettable day. It was truly a lot of fun to get you and your party ready. You looked so romantic and stunningly beautiful and your venue was so breathtaking. I am so happy we met and appreciate your trust in my skills without doing a trial. Please stay in touch and hope we meet again for some other functions. Wish you and your husband all the happiness. Many hugs!
  • Isabel

Isabel · Married on 09/21/2018

I can not say enough good things about Vesta. I found her online and after having two failed make up trials I didn’t have high hopes. She was very easy to deal with and book. I went to her place for my wedding make up trial and she listened to what I wanted and did just that. Apart from her being talented she is very sweet and personable. She made my time there enjoyable and I felt like I was hanging out with a friend. I hired her for my wedding day. The day of the wedding she arrived on time and I was shocked to find out she even had some car issue on her way yet she made it a priority to make it to me on time. She put aside her own issue which shows how professional she is. She did an amazing job on my hair and make up. I got tons of compliments on how great I looked. She even stayed a little longer after she was finished with me to help me into my dress since my wedding coordinator was no where to be found. If you need a make up artist then look no further, Vesta is simply amazing.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Dear Isabel,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It was absolutely a pleasure to be part of your day and getting you ready before your ceremony. You looked stunning and perfect with the Hollywood glamorous hair and makeup style. The photographer s and the videographers couldnt stop capturing your beauty and sweetness. Please stay in touch and I wish you and your husband all the prosperity and happiness for many many years to come.

Margaret · Married on 09/07/2018

A special thanks to Vesta for the amazing job did with my hair and makeup on my wedding day. As soon as she walked into the hotel room, I knew I was in capable hands. Vesta showed up on time, she is very professional and a lovely person. My sister's hair turned out wonderful, too. Everyone who has seen my wedding photos, complimented how great my hair and makeup looked .I was so lucky to have her take care of me and to say that I loved the outcome, is an understatement. I also enjoyed our chat while she worked. Vesta made my wedding day unforgetable.

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Beautiful Brides by Vesta 14

Dear Margaret,
    It was so great meeting you and being part of your great experience getting ready for your special day. You were so delightful and your husband is truly very blessed. I wish both of you a wonderful and happy marriage and Hope soon to see you guys travel back in New York City for more fun adventures.

Julianna · Married on 06/08/2018

I'm so glad I found Vesta to do my wedding makeup! After my first trial with someone else was a total flop I was worried that this makeup process was going to be more difficult and more expensive than I initially planned. Luckily, after my trial with Vesta I knew that was not the case! On the day of the wedding she arrived to our hotel on time and did my makeup, MOB and most of my bridesmaids. Everyone was very happy with her services and her price felt very fair. I could not cover the cost of makeup for all my bridesmaids so made it optional for them. Vesta provided me with some photos from my trial and the cost which as I mentioned already, felt very fair so I felt good about asking everyone if they were interested. My girls all looked so gorgeous and our photos came out great. It helps to have someone who knows how to make you look good in person but also in photos which she does. Vesta even took a few shots with her own professional quality camera when she was done and sent them to me later. They're gorgeous closeups and not like any of the shots we got back from our photographer so I was very happy to have those as well!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Dear Julianna,
    Thank you for having me to be part of your beautiful day. I loved working with you, your bridal party and your sweetest mother. You looked so gorgeous and I am so happy that I had a chance to follow you through the garden for quick makeup touch ups after the ceremony and take some pictures of you. It was absolutely unforgettable. I am sure we will stay in touch. Wish you and your husband happiness, prosperity and lots of fun together.

Gina · Married on 03/31/2018

Vesta made my day a fairytale!! She is lovely, enthusiastic, very responsible, professional and an artist!!! Thank you so much for took pictures of us, be ao nice with our lil dog and made me and my bridemaids so beautiful in every aspect of our dream day! We will eternally thankful for your beautiful work! We love you! I recomend Vesta to every bride and any kind of event you want to be Perfect and unforgettable! Vesta IS THE BEST!!

Sent on 04/05/2018
    Beautiful Brides by Vesta 15
    Beautiful Brides by Vesta 16
    Beautiful Brides by Vesta 17
    Beautiful Brides by Vesta 18

Beautiful Brides by Vesta's reply:

Thank you sweet Gina!you are truly beautiful inside out. You and,Richard are match in heaven. I am so happy that we met and you gave me the opportunity to be part of your day. Your day was fabulous started with so much laughter,and excitement. Everyone had so much fun getting ready. I am sure we will be in touch. I love you guys back and wish you all the best for many many years to come.

Alexandra · Married on 01/13/2018

I was so happy to work with Vesta for my wedding day! From our first meeting she was a great listener (especially for me, a hair and makeup novice!) and tried lots of different things to find the perfect look. On the day of the wedding she and her two assistants were wonderful - quick and friendly and made everyone feel at ease. I absolutely adored my final look and those of my bridesmaids and mother. She was very flexible, as well, squeezing in a special family member for makeup at the end, as well. She stayed after our first look photos to make sure everything was perfectly touched up for the ceremony and made us all feel beautiful! Highly recommend for wedding or any special event!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Dear Alex,
    Congratulations and thank you for your kind words. My team and I were so happy to get you and your party ready for your magnificantly beautiful wedding. You looked perfect...just exquisite... Wish all the best to you and your husband for many many years to come. Hope we stay in touch!!

Harpreet · Married on 10/14/2017

Vesta is an amazing makeup and hair artist. She worked with my 2 bridesmaids, mom, mom-in-law, and I. My husband and I had a fusion American and South Asian (Indian) wedding and Vesta gave me the hair and makeup looks I needed. I knew from my trial that she was someone special. With her, I felt comfortable and beautiful in my own skin. She does amazing things with makeup. Her TV experience is one of many things that makes her truly special. She seems to know exactly how to work the makeup so that everyone looks flawless, both in pictures and in person. Not only is she talented, she is also very kind and has such a bright and happy personality. You can tell that she is genuinely happy for you as she working on making sure you look and feel your absolute most beautiful. Bottom line - I will hire her anytime I need hair/makeup done and also recommend her to anyone seeking a highly skilled artist!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Dear Harpeet,
    Thank you for your kind words. It was truly a pleasure to be part of your very special day. You looked absolutely stunning and everyone had so much fun. I as well experienced so much warmth, kindness, generosity that I will never forget your day. I wish all the happiness for you and your husband in every step stone. Both of you deserve the best! I can't wait to see again for other happy occasions.

Julie · Married on 08/19/2017

Vesta was so great to work with. She did the hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and two moms and she did a phenomenal job on each one. She was punctual and worked SO fast, keeping us on a really tight schedule. We also had a really fun time hanging out with her on the day-of... some makeup/hair folks can be a little too chatty, but Vesta is awesome. All of my bridesmaids loved meeting her and had a really fun time despite the stress of the day. The hair and makeup held up really well despite the August heat & humidity. Also, having now worked with a lot of vendors who are a real headache to work with, I was so grateful for Vesta's responsiveness and flexibility. She made the wedding planning a little less stressful.

Sent on 09/08/2017
  • I

irene · Married on 07/08/2017

I got married this past July and came across Vesta on wedding wire, when we had our trial we bonded and she was able to take my idea for makeup come to life and go beyond expectation. She did me, my bridal party and other family members. She was able to get 8 people done quickly and efficiently - everyone LOVED their makeup. She was awesome!!!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Dear Irene,
    It was absolutely a great pleasure meeting you and being part of your special day. You are truly beautiful inside out and looked so stunning for your day. I wish you and your husband all the happiness and a beautiful married life together. Hope we stay in touch! And thank you again for having me to be part of your day.

Erin · Married on 04/22/2017

Seriously,anyone looking for makeup and hair styling in the NYC area,look no further,this is your gal.She deserved all 5 stars as she was prompt,very professional,reasonably priced for her talent and most importantly,she made us so comfortable and calm for a day we should of been nervous as.....! I now have a new friend in NYC...Thank You Vesta!!!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Sandra · Married on 03/31/2017

I recently married on March 31th during a rain storm! She was on time and did a fantastic job on my makeup and hair as well as my MOH and flower girl. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Beautiful Brides by Vesta's reply:

Dear Sandra,it was such a pleasure to be part of ypur amazing day. I had a great time to get you ready despite all the rain and you looked beyond magnificent. Hope we stay in touch for the future events.

Regina · Married on 11/05/2016

Vesta was wonderful to work with. She was very accommodating and listens to your requests while giving her professional input. You really feel she works with you to achieve the look that looks best for you. She has a skill to calm the nervous bride and make her feel beautiful that day. Her pricing was very reasonable. I received many compliments on the way I looked on my wedding day! She traveled to the hotel where I was getting ready and did makeup and hair for both me and my maid of honor. I would definitely recommend Vesta!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/15/2016

We just had our make-up and hair trial with Vesta and we could be happier!!! She is so personable and accepting of all people!!! She is also very responsible with pricing. We can't wait for our wedding in October 2016

Sent on 07/05/2016

Dear Kristen,
    Thank you for your kind words. Thank you for having me to be part of your special day. I am looking so forward to making you girls look so stunning.
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 10/09/2016

Vesta did hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids and everyone looked and felt gorgeous! From the first email exchange to the day of the wedding, she helped me to feel comfortable and confident about my wedding look. She gave great advice about hair, skin, and makeup coloring and took into consideration all of my photo inspiration. I highly reccomend Vesta!! She is a wonderful person and talented professional.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Dear Alison,
    It was an honor to be part of your day. You and the girls looked so gorgeous on your day. My assistant and I had such a blast to work with all of you and share those happy moments of getting you ready. I wish you and your husband a beautiful life together. Thanks again for having me to be part of your day. Hope we stay in touch!

Samanda · Married on 07/02/2016

My experience with Vesta was nothing short of exceptional. I was an out of town bride with no knowledge of New York make-up artists. I found Vesta on Thumbtack. Her price point was reasonable and within my budget When I reached out to her, she responded promptly and warmly. I arranged to do a consultation with her beforehand. It was fantastic! She was professional and easy to talk to. I felt like she listened to what I wanted and took the time to make sure she could meet my wishes. My wedding day was no different. She was punctual and ready to work as we planned. Vesta made sure that I loved everything about both my hair and makeup. Not only did I look stunning, but so did my bridesmaids. One of my bridesmaids was a little difficult, and that was a true testament to Vesta's character. She was patient and reassuring. She kept working with her until she was comfortable. In the end, my bridesmaid was snapping selfies all night! I feel so blessed to have found Vesta and would recommend her to anyone I know getting married in or around New York.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Karen · Married on 06/25/2016

Vesta did the hair and makeup for myself, my family, and a flower girl for my wedding. We were so happy with all of her work. Everyone looked beautiful in the photos and throughout the whole day. My wedding was outdoors on a hot day in June and Vesta knew what was best so that our hair and makeup would last. She is also a very kind person and easy to talk to while she's working and we're getting ready. She will listen to what you want, or come up with an idea if you don't know how you want your hair or makeup. She is extremely talented and I am so happy she was able to be a part of my wedding day!

Sent on 07/21/2016

After seeing five star review, I called her and got immediate response. She is very professional, warm, easy going and above all a artist with incredidle talent. She truely made me feel and look special. I would highly recommend everyone including nepalese and indian bridal makeup plus hair. Thank you vesta...

Sent on 02/12/2016

Beautiful Brides by Vesta's reply:

Dear Sushma, Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to be part of your special day. It was magical to see you in your beautiful gown with the hair and makeup. You are such a beautiful person inside out and I wish you and your husband all the blessing and happiness. please stay in touch.

andrea · Married on 10/16/2015

I hired Vesta based upon other wonderful reviews I had read, and they were accurate!!!! She is not the most expensive yet not the least . I first used her for a engagement pictures scheduled at 8am. She came to my hotel room at 445 in the morning to fit me in before her regular job! She was very easy to work with and there were absolutely no problems. She made my hair and makeup look amazing . On the wedding day she did 3 people in addition to me and everyone looked beautiful!!! Wow!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Dear Andrea,
    Many thanks for to you and your beautiful family for having me to be part of your special day. You indeed looked absolutely stunning and I was so happy to get you and the rest of the ladies all ready for your day. Hope we stay in touch and I see you again for other occasions. Wish you and your husband a beautiful life long marriage.

Vesta is AMAZING! She's super sweet and a very experienced makeup artist. She can do any look from natural to more of the smokey eye look! She takes her time to make sure everything is done perfectly. My make up did not run off at all during my wedding ceremony and reception (highly recommend air brush!) Overall, her work is excellent and she is a very talented artist. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Beautiful Brides by Vesta's reply:

Thank you dear Vanessa for givinge the opportunity to be part of your day. Your beautiful face was an amazing canvas and you looked so magnificent on your day. Your great personality, senses of humour and warm heart made everyone around you so joyful and the moments so unforgettable. Thank you again for having me to be part of your memory.