Beautiful Brides by Vesta Reviews

74 | Brooklyn, NY

74 Reviews for Beautiful Brides by Vesta

• Lauren

Lauren M · Married on 11/23/2019

Wonderful artist and caring person!

Vesta is a talented makeup and hair artist. Not only that, but she is a sweet person and a pleasure to spend time with.
    For my makeup, I wanted to look like myself (only flawless.) I didn’t want to have a color scheme or crazy big eyelashes making me look so different than how I normally look. My fiancé said he wanted to look at me and it to not look a different person than his beloved fiancé! Vesta made this happen. I was thrilled with how the makeup turned out. It lasted the whole day and evening.
    For hair, I initially had trouble getting curls to stay in my hair. Vesta recommended I buy extensions and gave me information on the type of extensions and where to buy them. I wore my hair down, with curls, since that is how I look best in photos. Vesta created curls that lasted the entire wedding. My hair was stunning, and I was thrilled.
    Vesta was truly a sweet and caring person. I had my makeup trial at her home before my bridal shower and had to take a train from Penn Station later. I did not predict that my uber would not be able to access her home due to half marathon street closures. I called Vesta in a panic. She calmed me down and directed me how to reach her by subway or by walking. When I arrived all flustered, she made me feel so welcome and offered me tea. Afterward, since we were tight on time due to my arriving late, she even drove me to the subway! This was the person I wanted to have around on my wedding day!
    On the wedding day, I didn’t have bridesmaids, but Vesta and her assistant did the hair and make up of me, my mom, my mother-in-law, two sisters-in-law and two flower girls. The time took longer than anticipated so I am glad we had the assistant. Vesta was a pro and even helped me steam my gown since I didn’t know how to do it. She clearly has lots of experience with wedding day prep and calming down nervous brides! Vesta was fabulous and I’d highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/11/2020

Sweet Lauren.
    Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful words. I am so grateful that you gave me and my assistant the opportunity to be part of your day. You looked so classy and soft and I was so happy that you loved the result. Your sweetness, kindness, generosity and beauty left some great memories for all of us. Wish you and your husband all the happiness, prosperity and great fun adventures together and I am sure we will stay in touch.
  • Catherine

Catherine Giametta · Married on 11/09/2019

Simply Perfect

If you’re reading this, no need to hesitate - reach out and book a trial with Vesta!!!! She is the most kind, warm hearted and beautiful person who is extremely talented with hair and makeup!!! She has over 30 years of professional experience and really knows what she’s doing. I felt like a Goddess on my wedding day and it really was thanks to her. All of the ladies in my wedding party looked stunning. Vesta, thank you from the bottom of my heart for going above and beyond on my wedding day. You truly are a gift to all of us... much love and happiness to you in this lifetime.

Sent on 11/16/2019

Dearest Catherine,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I was so blessed to be part of your day. meet your family members and dear friends and work with you. You looked so gorgeous, classy and elegant and your graceful demeanor added so much more to your beauty. You made me feel so much part of the family and we all had a blast to work together . I wish you and your husband all the happiness, good health and prosperity. I cant wait to see pictures.
    I also wanted to make a slight correction that I have 15 years of experience in bridal makeup and hair services and cant wait to celeberate my 30 years in the wedding industry in 15 years. I am sure we will see many changes in trends and styles in the years to come. Please stay in touch! Many hugs..
  • Aileen

Aileen · Married on 11/02/2019

Everything was perfect!

I hired Vesta to do my hair and makeup for myself, 6 bridesmaids and 2 mothers on my wedding day. I had her to do makeup and hair trial initially. I didn't know exactly what I wanted, but I was able to send her photos of what I was thinking, and she was able to translate it for me during the trial. On the day of, we had both her and her assistant. They made all of us feel and look amazing the entire day. She was truly a dream to work with. I'm an Asian bride and was concerned about looking clownish (I've had other makeup professionally done before and didn't look right because the artist didn't understand my features), but she totally understood my look. We were all able to send her a photo of what we wanted, and she could replicate the exact look (Blake Lively Hollywood waves were a common request with my group). Every single one of my girls were impressed with her, and we all felt like we looked our best. She was incredibly kind and professional the entire day, and I was so happy I had her with us.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Dear Aileen,
    It was truly a pleasure working with you and your bridal party and moms. I was so lucky to come to the boathouse and witnessed your beautiful ceremony. It was so mezmerizing and dream like. You and your girls looked stunning. It was so much fun to get you all ready. I wish you and your husband all the blessings. You both are matched in heaven and your love for each other manifests itself beyond words. Please stay in touch! Much love and many hugs...
  • Chloe

Chloe · Married on 11/01/2019

No-Stress & Magical

Vesta did an amazing job making my beauty vision come to life. She took my inspiration pictures and gave me the perfect braid crown and semi-natural make-up I was looking for. Everything was so perfect and my family and I felt so beautiful at the wedding - even my friends complimented me on my make-up and how natural it looked. She looked at my inspiration photos and made it happen - especially with the braid crown! My mother-in-law and mother both looked absolutely gorgeous and my sister & sister-in-laws were glowing too. Vesta worked so hard and was dedicated to making us feel beautiful. She took the stress out of it all and I really appreciate that. I felt magical on my wedding day, largely because of Vesta’s skill.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Dear Chloe,
    Thank you forvyour kind words! Congratulations to both you and Christopher. Wish you both a beautiful and amazing marriage with lots of fun moments. You indeed looked so romantic and magnificent. I loved your style and when you put the gown on, the whole look truly came together. I also had so much fun with everyone else and felt part of the whole family. Thank you so much for having me to share the experience and work with you. I am sure we will be in touch. Many hugs!!

Samira Siddique · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly recommend-- amazing professional!

Vesta is an incredible person and professional-- even through a stressful experience I never had to worry about looking the part! She was so communicative in setting up the consultation and was a joy to work with--she was such a hospitable host in her home even though I was there for a professional consultation. She came to my house promptly for an early morning (~4am!) session the day of the wedding and actually made the getting ready process fun for me, my sister, and mother at that hour (she certainly goes above and beyond). I absolutely loved my look, as did my sister and mom. I HIGHLY recommend!! I was so impressed by her professionalism, kindness, sense of humor, and straight up amazing aesthetic eye.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Rachel Gallant · Married on 07/13/2019

Vesta was great!

Vesta was wonderful and everyone looked beautiful! I looked exactly as I had envisioned for my wedding. Thank you so much Vesta!!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Beautiful Brides by Vesta's reply:

Rachel, it was truly my pleasure getting you and the girls ready for your day. The day went by so quickly. You made it so much fun for everyone. I have to say you looked absolutely stunning.... I will never forget the memories and thank you dearly for having me to be part of your experience. Wish you and your husband a wonderful marriage and a fun and romantic honeymoon. You deserve the best!!
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 07/05/2019

Enhancer of natural beauty

Vesta was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day. She did makeup and hair for me, as well as makeup for my 5 bridesmaids and both mothers. She was on time, she was flexible when there were last minute changes to people’s hair styles, and made sure everyone’s makeup was flawless but natural looking. She brings such a great energy with her as well and we clicked from the beginning. She made everyone feel comfortable and was such a joy to have in the morning of my wedding day.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Beautiful Brides by Vesta's reply:

Dear Marissa, thank you for your kind words. It was an honor to be part of your special day. You looked so romantic and beautiful and your amazing smile contributed to your overal softness and beauty. Everyone was so sweet and I really appriciate your organizational skills before my arrival. Everything was so prepared and that really helped with the timing so much.
    Much love and many blessing to you and your husband. Wish you a wonderful life together , and I am sure we will stay in touch!
  • Lisa

Lisa Baumgartl · Married on 06/27/2019

Vesta completed my bridal outfit with her perfect hair & make-up styling

Vesta was just amazing to work with! From first contacting her, through trial and until the big day she was so sweet and so professional! Hair & Make-up were a really important part for me on our wedding and Vesta surpassed all expectations. My family and friends loved her, she made everyone look so beautiful! Thank you so much Vesta for all the attention to the smallest details, you are such a kind, patient and lovingly person. We hope to see you again - maybe this time in Berlin? All the best to you my dear. xo Lisa

Sent on 07/05/2019

Dear Lisa,
    Thank you for your sweet words and giving me an opportunity to be part of your day. You looked stunning beyond imagination. You and your family and friends were amazing and I had so much fun to work with you and the rest of the party. I am sure we are going to stay in touch and hope I come to visit you this time in Berlin. I can't wait to see pictures from the wedding. Enjoy your honeymoon and many hugs!!

rouella · Married on 06/23/2019

Loved getting beautiful with Vesta

Vesta helped get myself, 2 sisters and mom ready for my wedding. She did both hair and make-up. She also covered a tattoo on my back. She was such a pleasure to work with and really easy to talk to. She listened to what I wanted and walked-through options during my trial. She created a schedule for the day of, arrived on-time to my home, and finished early. Her services were affordable. My hair and make-up stayed on all day. Loved my experience and would highly recommend. Thank you, Vesta!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Beautiful Brides by Vesta's reply:

It was truly a pleasure to be part of you and David's special day. I had such a great time getting you, your sisters and mom ready for your day. You all started early with so much laughter and joy that I will never forgot those moments. You and David are such fun and beautiful couple . I wish both of you so much happiness, love, prosperity and the best of blessings. Hope we stay in touch!!
    Many hugs!
  • Helen

Helen Mullen · Married on 06/08/2019

Charismatic and Talented

From the second Vesta invited me into her studio for my trial, I felt comfortable. She is extremely talented and warm. She does both hair and make up and works efficiently and quickly. She was able to accentuate my natural features and did a stunning job. She and her assistant worked well with the whole bridal party. I had 5 bridesmaids, a flower girl, and my mother. Her skill with airbrush, contour, and hair was impeccable. She was affordable and a complete pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Beautiful Brides by Vesta's reply:

Dear aHelen, was absolutely our pleasure to be part of your bid day and share the happy moments. You and your bridal party looked amazing and your ceremony was a great experience
    Again thank you for having me and my team member to be part of your day and I hope we stay in touch.
    Many hugs!!

Josephine · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding in April 2019

Vesta truly is the best ! She knew exactly what I wanted and made me feel so beautiful on my special day . She did a great job with the bridemaids as well! Vesta makes you feel so comfortable and is very professional . Best part is she s affordable for the great service she provides

Sent on 07/08/2019

Dear Josephine,
    We both had so much fun from the beginning to the end with all girls and mom. You all looked so chic and elegant . It was such an unforgettable day. Pictures look amazing. Your hair and makeup was flawless and thank you for having me to be part of your day. I was so honored to be able to do both your wedding and your sweet sister Aine, two years ago. As we were all anticipating her to give birth to little Annie any days around your wedding, she made it to the wedding as the most beautiful maid of honor. Wish her all the best with her new born! Much love and many hugs...

Laura Chermak · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing! Highly reccomend! Shes perfect!

We all had such a great time with Vesta! She showed up at our place for my wedding! She did all my bridesmaids makeup and it was flawless! She was such a good time too. Really enjoyed her presence. I even had her stay at our place to clean up cause we had to get to my venue. She came by after to drop off the key and take pictures! She was like one of the girls. I highly recommend Vesta’s services!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Dear Laura,
    Thank you for much for having me to be part of your unforgettable day. It was truly a lot of fun to get you and your party ready. You looked so romantic and stunningly beautiful and your venue was so breathtaking. I am so happy we met and appreciate your trust in my skills without doing a trial. Please stay in touch and hope we meet again for some other functions. Wish you and your husband all the happiness. Many hugs!
  • Isabel

Isabel · Married on 09/21/2018

I can not say enough good things about Vesta. I found her online and after having two failed make up trials I didn’t have high hopes. She was very easy to deal with and book. I went to her place for my wedding make up trial and she listened to what I wanted and did just that. Apart from her being talented she is very sweet and personable. She made my time there enjoyable and I felt like I was hanging out with a friend. I hired her for my wedding day. The day of the wedding she arrived on time and I was shocked to find out she even had some car issue on her way yet she made it a priority to make it to me on time. She put aside her own issue which shows how professional she is. She did an amazing job on my hair and make up. I got tons of compliments on how great I looked. She even stayed a little longer after she was finished with me to help me into my dress since my wedding coordinator was no where to be found. If you need a make up artist then look no further, Vesta is simply amazing.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Dear Isabel,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It was absolutely a pleasure to be part of your day and getting you ready before your ceremony. You looked stunning and perfect with the Hollywood glamorous hair and makeup style. The photographer s and the videographers couldnt stop capturing your beauty and sweetness. Please stay in touch and I wish you and your husband all the prosperity and happiness for many many years to come.

Margaret · Married on 09/07/2018

A special thanks to Vesta for the amazing job did with my hair and makeup on my wedding day. As soon as she walked into the hotel room, I knew I was in capable hands. Vesta showed up on time, she is very professional and a lovely person. My sister's hair turned out wonderful, too. Everyone who has seen my wedding photos, complimented how great my hair and makeup looked .I was so lucky to have her take care of me and to say that I loved the outcome, is an understatement. I also enjoyed our chat while she worked. Vesta made my wedding day unforgetable.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Dear Margaret,
    It was so great meeting you and being part of your great experience getting ready for your special day. You were so delightful and your husband is truly very blessed. I wish both of you a wonderful and happy marriage and Hope soon to see you guys travel back in New York City for more fun adventures.

Julianna · Married on 06/08/2018

I'm so glad I found Vesta to do my wedding makeup! After my first trial with someone else was a total flop I was worried that this makeup process was going to be more difficult and more expensive than I initially planned. Luckily, after my trial with Vesta I knew that was not the case! On the day of the wedding she arrived to our hotel on time and did my makeup, MOB and most of my bridesmaids. Everyone was very happy with her services and her price felt very fair. I could not cover the cost of makeup for all my bridesmaids so made it optional for them. Vesta provided me with some photos from my trial and the cost which as I mentioned already, felt very fair so I felt good about asking everyone if they were interested. My girls all looked so gorgeous and our photos came out great. It helps to have someone who knows how to make you look good in person but also in photos which she does. Vesta even took a few shots with her own professional quality camera when she was done and sent them to me later. They're gorgeous closeups and not like any of the shots we got back from our photographer so I was very happy to have those as well!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Dear Julianna,
    Thank you for having me to be part of your beautiful day. I loved working with you, your bridal party and your sweetest mother. You looked so gorgeous and I am so happy that I had a chance to follow you through the garden for quick makeup touch ups after the ceremony and take some pictures of you. It was absolutely unforgettable. I am sure we will stay in touch. Wish you and your husband happiness, prosperity and lots of fun together.

Gina · Married on 03/31/2018

Vesta made my day a fairytale!! She is lovely, enthusiastic, very responsible, professional and an artist!!! Thank you so much for took pictures of us, be ao nice with our lil dog and made me and my bridemaids so beautiful in every aspect of our dream day! We will eternally thankful for your beautiful work! We love you! I recomend Vesta to every bride and any kind of event you want to be Perfect and unforgettable! Vesta IS THE BEST!!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Beautiful Brides by Vesta's reply:

Thank you sweet Gina!you are truly beautiful inside out. You and,Richard are match in heaven. I am so happy that we met and you gave me the opportunity to be part of your day. Your day was fabulous started with so much laughter,and excitement. Everyone had so much fun getting ready. I am sure we will be in touch. I love you guys back and wish you all the best for many many years to come.

Alexandra · Married on 01/13/2018

I was so happy to work with Vesta for my wedding day! From our first meeting she was a great listener (especially for me, a hair and makeup novice!) and tried lots of different things to find the perfect look. On the day of the wedding she and her two assistants were wonderful - quick and friendly and made everyone feel at ease. I absolutely adored my final look and those of my bridesmaids and mother. She was very flexible, as well, squeezing in a special family member for makeup at the end, as well. She stayed after our first look photos to make sure everything was perfectly touched up for the ceremony and made us all feel beautiful! Highly recommend for wedding or any special event!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Dear Alex,
    Congratulations and thank you for your kind words. My team and I were so happy to get you and your party ready for your magnificantly beautiful wedding. You looked perfect...just exquisite... Wish all the best to you and your husband for many many years to come. Hope we stay in touch!!

Harpreet · Married on 10/14/2017

Vesta is an amazing makeup and hair artist. She worked with my 2 bridesmaids, mom, mom-in-law, and I. My husband and I had a fusion American and South Asian (Indian) wedding and Vesta gave me the hair and makeup looks I needed. I knew from my trial that she was someone special. With her, I felt comfortable and beautiful in my own skin. She does amazing things with makeup. Her TV experience is one of many things that makes her truly special. She seems to know exactly how to work the makeup so that everyone looks flawless, both in pictures and in person. Not only is she talented, she is also very kind and has such a bright and happy personality. You can tell that she is genuinely happy for you as she working on making sure you look and feel your absolute most beautiful. Bottom line - I will hire her anytime I need hair/makeup done and also recommend her to anyone seeking a highly skilled artist!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Dear Harpeet,
    Thank you for your kind words. It was truly a pleasure to be part of your very special day. You looked absolutely stunning and everyone had so much fun. I as well experienced so much warmth, kindness, generosity that I will never forget your day. I wish all the happiness for you and your husband in every step stone. Both of you deserve the best! I can't wait to see again for other happy occasions.

Julie · Married on 08/19/2017

Vesta was so great to work with. She did the hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and two moms and she did a phenomenal job on each one. She was punctual and worked SO fast, keeping us on a really tight schedule. We also had a really fun time hanging out with her on the day-of... some makeup/hair folks can be a little too chatty, but Vesta is awesome. All of my bridesmaids loved meeting her and had a really fun time despite the stress of the day. The hair and makeup held up really well despite the August heat & humidity. Also, having now worked with a lot of vendors who are a real headache to work with, I was so grateful for Vesta's responsiveness and flexibility. She made the wedding planning a little less stressful.

Sent on 09/08/2017
  • I

irene · Married on 07/08/2017

I got married this past July and came across Vesta on wedding wire, when we had our trial we bonded and she was able to take my idea for makeup come to life and go beyond expectation. She did me, my bridal party and other family members. She was able to get 8 people done quickly and efficiently - everyone LOVED their makeup. She was awesome!!!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Dear Irene,
    It was absolutely a great pleasure meeting you and being part of your special day. You are truly beautiful inside out and looked so stunning for your day. I wish you and your husband all the happiness and a beautiful married life together. Hope we stay in touch! And thank you again for having me to be part of your day.

Erin · Married on 04/22/2017

Seriously,anyone looking for makeup and hair styling in the NYC area,look no further,this is your gal.She deserved all 5 stars as she was prompt,very professional,reasonably priced for her talent and most importantly,she made us so comfortable and calm for a day we should of been nervous as.....! I now have a new friend in NYC...Thank You Vesta!!!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Sandra · Married on 03/31/2017

I recently married on March 31th during a rain storm! She was on time and did a fantastic job on my makeup and hair as well as my MOH and flower girl. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Beautiful Brides by Vesta's reply:

Dear Sandra,it was such a pleasure to be part of ypur amazing day. I had a great time to get you ready despite all the rain and you looked beyond magnificent. Hope we stay in touch for the future events.

Regina · Married on 11/05/2016

Vesta was wonderful to work with. She was very accommodating and listens to your requests while giving her professional input. You really feel she works with you to achieve the look that looks best for you. She has a skill to calm the nervous bride and make her feel beautiful that day. Her pricing was very reasonable. I received many compliments on the way I looked on my wedding day! She traveled to the hotel where I was getting ready and did makeup and hair for both me and my maid of honor. I would definitely recommend Vesta!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/15/2016

We just had our make-up and hair trial with Vesta and we could be happier!!! She is so personable and accepting of all people!!! She is also very responsible with pricing. We can't wait for our wedding in October 2016

Sent on 07/05/2016

Dear Kristen,
    Thank you for your kind words. Thank you for having me to be part of your special day. I am looking so forward to making you girls look so stunning.
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 10/09/2016

Vesta did hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids and everyone looked and felt gorgeous! From the first email exchange to the day of the wedding, she helped me to feel comfortable and confident about my wedding look. She gave great advice about hair, skin, and makeup coloring and took into consideration all of my photo inspiration. I highly reccomend Vesta!! She is a wonderful person and talented professional.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Dear Alison,
    It was an honor to be part of your day. You and the girls looked so gorgeous on your day. My assistant and I had such a blast to work with all of you and share those happy moments of getting you ready. I wish you and your husband a beautiful life together. Thanks again for having me to be part of your day. Hope we stay in touch!