beautiful brides by Vesta Reviews

62 | Brooklyn, NY

62 Reviews for beautiful brides by Vesta

62 beautiful brides by Vesta Reviews

Margaret · Married on 09/07/2018

A special thanks to Vesta for the amazing job did with my hair and makeup on my wedding day. As soon as she walked into the hotel room, I knew I was in capable hands. Vesta showed up on time, she is very professional and a lovely person. My sister's hair turned out wonderful, too. Everyone who has seen my wedding photos, complimented how great my hair and makeup looked .I was so lucky to have her take care of me and to say that I loved the outcome, is an understatement. I also enjoyed our chat while she worked. Vesta made my wedding day unforgetable.

Sent on 09/22/2018
    beautiful brides by Vesta 1

beautiful brides by Vesta's reply:

Dear Margaret, It was so great meeting you and being part of your great experience getting ready for your special day. You were so delightful and your husband is truly very blessed. I wish both of you a wonderful and happy marriage and Hope soon to see you guys travel back in New York City for more fun adventures.

Julianna · Married on 06/08/2018

I'm so glad I found Vesta to do my wedding makeup! After my first trial with someone else was a total flop I was worried that this makeup process was going to be more difficult and more expensive than I initially planned. Luckily, after my trial with Vesta I knew that was not the case! On the day of the wedding she arrived to our hotel on time and did my makeup, MOB and most of my bridesmaids. Everyone was very happy with her services and her price felt very fair. I could not cover the cost of makeup for all my bridesmaids so made it optional for them. Vesta provided me with some photos from my trial and the cost which as I mentioned already, felt very fair so I felt good about asking everyone if they were interested. My girls all looked so gorgeous and our photos came out great. It helps to have someone who knows how to make you look good in person but also in photos which she does. Vesta even took a few shots with her own professional quality camera when she was done and sent them to me later. They're gorgeous closeups and not like any of the shots we got back from our photographer so I was very happy to have those as well!

Sent on 07/11/2018

beautiful brides by Vesta's reply:

Dear Julianna, Thank you for having me to be part of your beautiful day. I loved working with you, your bridal party and your sweetest mother. You looked so gorgeous and I am so happy that I had a chance to follow you through the garden for quick makeup touch ups after the ceremony and take some pictures of you. It was absolutely unforgettable. I am sure we will stay in touch. Wish you and your husband happiness, prosperity and lots of fun together.

Gina · Married on 03/31/2018

Vesta made my day a fairytale!! She is lovely, enthusiastic, very responsible, professional and an artist!!! Thank you so much for took pictures of us, be ao nice with our lil dog and made me and my bridemaids so beautiful in every aspect of our dream day! We will eternally thankful for your beautiful work! We love you! I recomend Vesta to every bride and any kind of event you want to be Perfect and unforgettable! Vesta IS THE BEST!!

Sent on 04/05/2018
    beautiful brides by Vesta 2
    beautiful brides by Vesta 3
    beautiful brides by Vesta 4
    beautiful brides by Vesta 5

beautiful brides by Vesta's reply:

Thank you sweet Gina!you are truly beautiful inside out. You and,Richard are match in heaven. I am so happy that we met and you gave me the opportunity to be part of your day. Your day was fabulous started with so much laughter,and excitement. Everyone had so much fun getting ready. I am sure we will be in touch. I love you guys back and wish you all the best for many many years to come.

Alexandra · Married on 01/13/2018

I was so happy to work with Vesta for my wedding day! From our first meeting she was a great listener (especially for me, a hair and makeup novice!) and tried lots of different things to find the perfect look. On the day of the wedding she and her two assistants were wonderful - quick and friendly and made everyone feel at ease. I absolutely adored my final look and those of my bridesmaids and mother. She was very flexible, as well, squeezing in a special family member for makeup at the end, as well. She stayed after our first look photos to make sure everything was perfectly touched up for the ceremony and made us all feel beautiful! Highly recommend for wedding or any special event!

Sent on 03/06/2018

beautiful brides by Vesta's reply:

Dear Alex, Congratulations and thank you for your kind words. My team and I were so happy to get you and your party ready for your magnificantly beautiful wedding. You looked perfect...just exquisite... Wish all the best to you and your husband for many many years to come. Hope we stay in touch!!

Harpreet · Married on 10/14/2017

Vesta is an amazing makeup and hair artist. She worked with my 2 bridesmaids, mom, mom-in-law, and I. My husband and I had a fusion American and South Asian (Indian) wedding and Vesta gave me the hair and makeup looks I needed. I knew from my trial that she was someone special. With her, I felt comfortable and beautiful in my own skin. She does amazing things with makeup. Her TV experience is one of many things that makes her truly special. She seems to know exactly how to work the makeup so that everyone looks flawless, both in pictures and in person. Not only is she talented, she is also very kind and has such a bright and happy personality. You can tell that she is genuinely happy for you as she working on making sure you look and feel your absolute most beautiful. Bottom line - I will hire her anytime I need hair/makeup done and also recommend her to anyone seeking a highly skilled artist!

Sent on 12/08/2017

beautiful brides by Vesta's reply:

Dear Harpeet, Thank you for your kind words. It was truly a pleasure to be part of your very special day. You looked absolutely stunning and everyone had so much fun. I as well experienced so much warmth, kindness, generosity that I will never forget your day. I wish all the happiness for you and your husband in every step stone. Both of you deserve the best! I can't wait to see again for other happy occasions.

Julie · Married on 08/19/2017

Vesta was so great to work with. She did the hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and two moms and she did a phenomenal job on each one. She was punctual and worked SO fast, keeping us on a really tight schedule. We also had a really fun time hanging out with her on the day-of... some makeup/hair folks can be a little too chatty, but Vesta is awesome. All of my bridesmaids loved meeting her and had a really fun time despite the stress of the day. The hair and makeup held up really well despite the August heat & humidity. Also, having now worked with a lot of vendors who are a real headache to work with, I was so grateful for Vesta's responsiveness and flexibility. She made the wedding planning a little less stressful.

• I

irene · Married on 07/08/2017

I got married this past July and came across Vesta on wedding wire, when we had our trial we bonded and she was able to take my idea for makeup come to life and go beyond expectation. She did me, my bridal party and other family members. She was able to get 8 people done quickly and efficiently - everyone LOVED their makeup. She was awesome!!!

Sent on 07/14/2017

beautiful brides by Vesta's reply:

Dear Irene, It was absolutely a great pleasure meeting you and being part of your special day. You are truly beautiful inside out and looked so stunning for your day. I wish you and your husband all the happiness and a beautiful married life together. Hope we stay in touch! And thank you again for having me to be part of your day.

Erin · Married on 04/22/2017

Seriously,anyone looking for makeup and hair styling in the NYC area,look no further,this is your gal.She deserved all 5 stars as she was prompt,very professional,reasonably priced for her talent and most importantly,she made us so comfortable and calm for a day we should of been nervous as.....! I now have a new friend in NYC...Thank You Vesta!!!

Sandra · Married on 03/31/2017

I recently married on March 31th during a rain storm! She was on time and did a fantastic job on my makeup and hair as well as my MOH and flower girl. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/08/2017

beautiful brides by Vesta's reply:

Dear Sandra,it was such a pleasure to be part of ypur amazing day. I had a great time to get you ready despite all the rain and you looked beyond magnificent. Hope we stay in touch for the future events.

Regina · Married on 11/05/2016

Vesta was wonderful to work with. She was very accommodating and listens to your requests while giving her professional input. You really feel she works with you to achieve the look that looks best for you. She has a skill to calm the nervous bride and make her feel beautiful that day. Her pricing was very reasonable. I received many compliments on the way I looked on my wedding day! She traveled to the hotel where I was getting ready and did makeup and hair for both me and my maid of honor. I would definitely recommend Vesta!

Kristen · Married on 10/15/2016

We just had our make-up and hair trial with Vesta and we could be happier!!! She is so personable and accepting of all people!!! She is also very responsible with pricing. We can't wait for our wedding in October 2016

Sent on 07/05/2016

beautiful brides by Vesta's reply:

Dear Kristen, Thank you for your kind words. Thank you for having me to be part of your special day. I am looking so forward to making you girls look so stunning.
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 10/09/2016

Vesta did hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids and everyone looked and felt gorgeous! From the first email exchange to the day of the wedding, she helped me to feel comfortable and confident about my wedding look. She gave great advice about hair, skin, and makeup coloring and took into consideration all of my photo inspiration. I highly reccomend Vesta!! She is a wonderful person and talented professional.

Sent on 11/20/2016

beautiful brides by Vesta's reply:

Dear Alison, It was an honor to be part of your day. You and the girls looked so gorgeous on your day. My assistant and I had such a blast to work with all of you and share those happy moments of getting you ready. I wish you and your husband a beautiful life together. Thanks again for having me to be part of your day. Hope we stay in touch!

Samanda · Married on 07/02/2016

My experience with Vesta was nothing short of exceptional. I was an out of town bride with no knowledge of New York make-up artists. I found Vesta on Thumbtack. Her price point was reasonable and within my budget When I reached out to her, she responded promptly and warmly. I arranged to do a consultation with her beforehand. It was fantastic! She was professional and easy to talk to. I felt like she listened to what I wanted and took the time to make sure she could meet my wishes. My wedding day was no different. She was punctual and ready to work as we planned. Vesta made sure that I loved everything about both my hair and makeup. Not only did I look stunning, but so did my bridesmaids. One of my bridesmaids was a little difficult, and that was a true testament to Vesta's character. She was patient and reassuring. She kept working with her until she was comfortable. In the end, my bridesmaid was snapping selfies all night! I feel so blessed to have found Vesta and would recommend her to anyone I know getting married in or around New York.

Karen · Married on 06/25/2016

Vesta did the hair and makeup for myself, my family, and a flower girl for my wedding. We were so happy with all of her work. Everyone looked beautiful in the photos and throughout the whole day. My wedding was outdoors on a hot day in June and Vesta knew what was best so that our hair and makeup would last. She is also a very kind person and easy to talk to while she's working and we're getting ready. She will listen to what you want, or come up with an idea if you don't know how you want your hair or makeup. She is extremely talented and I am so happy she was able to be a part of my wedding day!

After seeing five star review, I called her and got immediate response. She is very professional, warm, easy going and above all a artist with incredidle talent. She truely made me feel and look special. I would highly recommend everyone including nepalese and indian bridal makeup plus hair. Thank you vesta...

Sent on 02/12/2016

beautiful brides by Vesta's reply:

Dear Sushma, Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to be part of your special day. It was magical to see you in your beautiful gown with the hair and makeup. You are such a beautiful person inside out and I wish you and your husband all the blessing and happiness. please stay in touch.

andrea · Married on 10/16/2015

I hired Vesta based upon other wonderful reviews I had read, and they were accurate!!!! She is not the most expensive yet not the least . I first used her for a engagement pictures scheduled at 8am. She came to my hotel room at 445 in the morning to fit me in before her regular job! She was very easy to work with and there were absolutely no problems. She made my hair and makeup look amazing . On the wedding day she did 3 people in addition to me and everyone looked beautiful!!! Wow!

Sent on 02/02/2016

beautiful brides by Vesta's reply:

Dear Andrea, Many thanks for to you and your beautiful family for having me to be part of your special day. You indeed looked absolutely stunning and I was so happy to get you and the rest of the ladies all ready for your day. Hope we stay in touch and I see you again for other occasions. Wish you and your husband a beautiful life long marriage.

Vesta is AMAZING! She's super sweet and a very experienced makeup artist. She can do any look from natural to more of the smokey eye look! She takes her time to make sure everything is done perfectly. My make up did not run off at all during my wedding ceremony and reception (highly recommend air brush!) Overall, her work is excellent and she is a very talented artist. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/08/2015

beautiful brides by Vesta's reply:

Thank you dear Vanessa for givinge the opportunity to be part of your day. Your beautiful face was an amazing canvas and you looked so magnificent on your day. Your great personality, senses of humour and warm heart made everyone around you so joyful and the moments so unforgettable. Thank you again for having me to be part of your memory.

I'm a wedding photographer who has worked with Vesta multiple times and I couldn't recommend a makeup artist more! She is not only great at her job, with skills in both normal make-up application and air-brushing, but she's also incredibly kind, warm and will make everyone in your wedding party feel beautiful regardless of how she styles you! In particular, she understands how to apply make-up in a way that looks beautiful both in person and on camera - so you don't only look great the day of but in your photos to look back at for years to come. 5 Stars isn't enough!

Jessica · Married on 06/26/2015

Vesta is amazing. She did my wedding makeup, and the makeup and hair of my bridal party. When people at work saw my wedding photos, the most common response was, "THAT'S YOU?!" and I know that Vesta is the reason for this.

Vesta gave us so much of her time. My sister joined me for my makeup trial, and started mentioning her hair visions for the wedding, she did an impromptu hair trial as well. She gave us ideas of how to make the hair even better by adding fresh flowers. Vesta listened to everything I asked for, and she did my makeup perfectly so that it would last through the night. Her flexibility shone through when a few of my bridesmaids decided at the last minute they also wanted their makeup done, and one decided that day that she wanted it done. I couldn't be more grateful for Vesta, and I highly recommend her for your event.

Sent on 07/22/2015

beautiful brides by Vesta's reply:

Thank you dear Jessica for giving me the honor to be part your magnificent day. You and all the ladies look beyond beautiful and I was so happy that you gave me the opportunity to enhance your beauty with my makeup application. Wish you and your husband a beautiful life together with lots of happiness. Please stay in touch!

Jessica · Married on 06/21/2015

Vesta was so great to work with... I was handling so much stress running up to the wedding, and I so appreciated Vesta's immediate and friendly communication. Her trial was wonderful in her beautiful Brooklyn loft, and she tried several looks with me until I found exactly what I was looking for. On the day of the event, she managed a challenging timeframe, arriving right on time and taking me from tired & stressed to beautiful and glamorous. I wasn't 100% sure about making the cost of a makeup artist fit into my very tight budget, but when the day rolled around I was SO glad I hired Vesta. She made me look amazing, and she was fun to work with. My makeup lasted from early morning through a flight that night! I couldn't recommend her more... she's great!!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 06/13/2015

I can't say enough amazing things about Vesta! She did such an amazing job on our hair and makeup for my wedding, and she's so sweet to work with, too! Her price also can't be beat for the quality of work that she does, and is one of the few people who doesn't charge crazy prices just because of the word "wedding." I wanted something kind of funky, but I knew that my bridesmaids would want standard hair and makeup, and she was able to do it all. She was really accommodating when I asked for a second trial to tweak some things and do more experimenting with my look before the big day. Her passion for her work shows, and she really listens to what you want, but also has a great creative eye for helping you figure out what would work best. If I had to give 1 critique, it would be that we ran over in time a bit. We had plenty of time in our schedule so it didn't affect timing of other things much, so just make sure the day of schedule isn't too strict. I would highly recommend Vesta, not just for the amazing work that she does, but she's a wonderful, sweet person to have by your side the day of.

Meghan · Married on 06/06/2015

Vesta was a joy to work with for my wedding on June 6th, 2015. We met her for a trial a few months in advance and she not only gave us so much time, but also tried out several different hair options for me. She took professional photos to make sure I was comfortable with my look before signing a contract. On the day of the wedding she did a beautiful job with hair and make-up for 7 people! Everyone looked gorgeous the whole day. Many compliments from friends and family. It was a pleasure to work with someone who takes so much pride in what she does and is a true artist. I highly recommend Vesta!

Sent on 06/16/2015

beautiful brides by Vesta's reply:

Thank you dear Meghan, You and your whole party were such a delight to work with. I absolutely had a wonderful experience and so grateful for having me to be part of your day. you looked so beautiful and classy and I was so proud working on such a beautiful face. Wish you all the happiness!!

Allison · Married on 04/25/2015

Vesta provided hair and makeup for me on my wedding day in New Jersey. I could not have been more pleased with the results!!! She did an absolutely amazing job with my makeup. She had great ideas for my hair and I was thrilled with the outcome! Her and her assistant did hair and makeup for our entire bridal party, including our moms and hair for the flower girls. They were very well organized and kept everyone calm and cheery the whole morning. Vesta's communication leading up to the wedding was fantastic and then trial was a blast! She takes photos of all her work (which are also fabulous) which I found so helpful during the trial. Vesta works tirelessly to achieve just what you had in mind. We got so many compliments on the hair and makeup (mine and all the ladies) throughout the day and after the wedding from guests and the other ladies in the bridal party. I highly recommend Vesta!

Ashley · Married on 03/27/2015

Vesta is a warm soul who is incredibly good at what she does. We used pictures I liked to figure out the style I wanted for my wedding and she was very open to what I was looking for. Her make up is great quality and the airbrush lasted all night long and I looked perfect for my day. She's also such a positive and calm presence it's really nice to have her while you've got the wedding nerves, she puts you at ease. I was so happy I used her services, hire her!!!!

Sent on 04/28/2015

beautiful brides by Vesta's reply:

Dear Ashley, Thank you for having me to be part of your day and make you even more beautiful. Your beautiful face and grace brought so much smile on everyone's face on your wedding day. I am glad that you chose me to share those great moments while you were getting ready. Please stay in touch and wish you and your husband a happy and wonderful life together.