Beau Decors LLC Reviews

26 Reviews for Beau Decors LLC

26 Beau Decors LLC Reviews
  • U

Uchenna · Getting married on 12/25/2018

We recently worked Beau Decors for a wedding event. ( main contact was Fri) Fri and her team did an excellent job in transforming the venue space into pure elegance, to the elated delight of our bride. They were on time and completed the design well ahead of ceremony time. I look forward to more work together and would definitely recommend to anyone in search of a Florist and Decorator.

Raghad · Married on 08/26/2018

We had our wedding at Fox Chase on August 26, 2018 and Fri from Beau Decor was our decorist and florist! I am grateful for all the work she did to make this a great wedding. Our decor was breathtaking! Both the flowers and candles! Everything was beyond what we expected and the planning process was exceptional. Overall I am happy with how our wedding looked and would recommend it to anybody searching for a decor company because they have top notch service and exceptional professional.

Beau Decors LLC 8
    Beau Decors LLC 9
    Beau Decors LLC 10

Tamara · Married on 06/30/2018

Beau Décor is amazing! I wish I could give more than a 5-star rating. Initially, my now husband and I were simply going to go to the court building to get married but at the last minute, decided to have a small ceremony. I hired Beau Décor to provide the decorating services and floral arrangements. I met with Fri Longtchi (Business Owner) and gave her descriptions of what I wanted as well as my budgeted amount. Because of the last-minute planning, I was worried about how things would turn out. Fri was excellent at calming me and giving her assurance that she understood my vision and was more than capable of bringing it to life. Fri and her team exceeded my expectations. ALL my guests were talking about how beautifully everything was decorated and how fresh the flowers were. It is now weeks past my wedding and folks are STILL talking about and asking who decorated my venue. Most of my guest took pictures of the room decor and the beautifully arranged fresh flowers. No details were left out. On a scale of 1 to 5, Beau Décor is well past a 10. Thank you, Beau Décor, for doing such an amazing job! I will definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Beau Decors LLC 16
    Beau Decors LLC 17
    Beau Decors LLC 18

Beau Decors LLC's reply:

We appreciate the beautiful review Ms. Tamara. Thanks for trusting us with your big day. Such a pleasure to know you enjoyed everything about your big day as much as we did. We look forward to celebrating more milestones with you. Love always. The Beau Decors Team

Deirdre · Married on 06/16/2018

I don't know if anyone has enough time to read all of the wonderful accolades I could give the lovely Fri but I'll just say I have never been so happy to meet someone. I looked at several vendors and was a little discouraged when it came to décor. I had a medium budget but a huge expectation for my floral and décor. Fri wasted no time, she was open and honest about what my budget could get me and showed me in detail what it would look like. Her prices can't be beat and her style surpasses all the others I looked at. She is impressively creative and thorough and when I tell you her vibe is EVERYTHING, I mean it. She is the coolest person I've had the pleasure to work with. She made me feel like we were family and she took great care of me making sure I had 0 worries when it came to my décor. Everyone was blown away by our reception and it was because Fri has an amazing knack for creating beauty. I loved working with her and would do it again and have recommended her to several people already who are getting married as she is someone I trust to execute any creative idea they may have.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Beau Decors LLC's reply:

Dear ms. Deidra, You are such a delight. The Beau Decors team really enjoyed designing and decorating for your big day. Your ideas were just amazing. Thanks again for trusting us with your big day. We look forward to celebrating more milestones with you. Thanks again The Beau Decors Team & Fri Longtchi, Lead Designer.

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2018

First let me say, I never write reviews. But I have nothing but great things to say about Beau Decor. My wedding on 5/5/18 was nothing short of amazing. Fri and her team exceeded my expectations. The customer service, communication, affordability, reliability and design concept was beyond what I expected. I would definitely recommend Beau Decor. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Beau Decors LLC 19
    Beau Decors LLC 20
    Beau Decors LLC 21
    Beau Decors LLC 22
    Beau Decors LLC 23

Beau Decors LLC's reply:

We thank you for trusting Beau Decors with your big day. We enjoyed your colors so much that the team kept saying we have to do this more. Thanks again and we look forward to celebrating more milestones with you and your best Beau. Thanks again Fri Longtchi & The Beau Decors Team

Kelsey · Married on 02/17/2018

FRI IS AMAZING! Not only is she super talented, but she's also able to take any photo and recreate (or create from scratch) your vision! She understood the direction in which I was hoping to go - low lighting, lots of candles, sexy - and really blew me away. During our first look for the reception, I was literally in tears because I felt like I was walking into someone else's very elaborate and over-the-top wedding! I couldn't believe that she turned all our ideas into what looked like royalty.

I would recommend Fri and her team one hundred times over. I cannot thank her enough!

Menthol · Married on 02/13/2018

When you think of decor, think of Beaudecor
    If you can imagine it Beaudecor can realize it.
    PRIVILEGE has worked with Beaudecor and we must say it has always been a PRIVILEGE.

Lovely · Married on 01/20/2018

Hubby and I want to thank beau decors for an amazing job. We loved everything about our decor .. Beau Decors actually put our event together. Without them I doubt our event will hv turned out the way it did. Thanx again Fri .. we look forward to working with you and your team again.

Beau Decors LLC 24
    Beau Decors LLC 25

A · Married on 11/18/2017

Decorator of life! As an event planner and like any other bride, you are expecting nothing but excellent work/services from all your vendors! Well, Beau Decors delivered! My hubby and I went in to meet with Fri, the lead creative designer and owner, roughly 2.5 months before our wedding day. We shared our vision with her and she was right on it- she listened, was patient, and showed us beautiful pictures and materials. For the next few weeks, I would reach out to her (sometimes in the middle of the night :)) with pictures and questions (hehehe). Fast forward to the wedding day-- OMG! we were blown away! Fri and her great Team delivered beyond our wildest expectations! Thank you Beau Decor!! We are forever grateful.

Beau Decors LLC 26

Audrey · Married on 11/10/2017

Beau Decors made my wedding reception dream come true. I worked with Fri for my wedding on 11/10/17 AAAFÊTE2017 AnD when I saw how the reception room was transformed on my wedding day I almost cried! When my husband and I came to Fri, we gave her our budget and she worked with us. She was extremely professional at all times and always responded to all our questions:). She gave us the wedding of our dreams at a fraction of the cost. I can't say enough about Beau Decors. I plan on recommending Beau Decors to anyone I know in search of event decor. My husband and I are extremely satisfied customers and Fri has customers for life!

Beau Decors LLC 27
  • W

Wuleta · Married on 09/23/2017

I recently worked with Fri from Beau Decors for my wedding reception. The experience was AMAZING!!!! She helped me create a vision, worked within my budget, and was very responsive and always answered my random questions. She was professional, creative, honest, helpful, and a joy to work with. The reception turned out beautifully, I couldn’t have asked for more. I highly recommend Beau Decors for your wedding needs, trust me you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Beau Decors LLC's reply:

It was a pleasure decorating for this bride and groom. I just loved their colors, shades of purple and the theme... Thanks Wuleta and Brian

Jodi · Married on 08/11/2017

We were honored to have Beau Decor decorate our wedding reception. The room was georgeous! All details were taken care of and the staff went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was special! We are so appreciative of all of the hard work of Fri and her team!

Chinwe · Married on 08/05/2017

My experience with beau decor is such a wonderful one. she made sure i got exactly what i asked for. she went above and beyond for me and made the wedding venue so beautiful. she is very professional. she would give you suggestions, but still let you take the lead on what you want. her prices are very reasonable. She is very patient, and very pleasant to work with. I just want to say thank you for a wonderful job you did. God bless you.

Stan · Married on 07/15/2017

Beau Decor, brought not just lighting but so much live to the The Trendsetters Fashion show, they were so detail oriented, flexible, on time and so professional.
    I will use them again and again. If you are looking for decor and lighting for any kind of event, then you are in the right place. Look no futher and thank me later.
    Thanks
    Stanlion.

Mabelle · Married on 06/17/2017

They are wonderful. They truly went above and beyond for our big day. The decorations looked fabulous. And they really lightened the stress of wedding planning.

Edgar · Married on 06/17/2017

If I had to describe beau teacart in 3 words, I’ll say dependable, friendly and professional. They helped us through each step in the wedding planning. The decorations were on point, and they made my wife happy — thats all that matters to me. I became good friends with everyone at beau Decors and will not hesitate to contact them for all other events I have.

Ebenezer · Married on 12/17/2016

I would not hesitate at all - I'd say, " Just go for it!!!!!!!!"

Bei · Married on 12/17/2016

Hands down, one of the most professional and talented decorators I have seen. All of my guests still talk about how exception the wedding décor by Beau Decors was. Ms. Fri worked closely with my husband and I throughout the planning phase , was very responsive and timely, and was keen to bring our vision to life. She and her team totally delivered on our wedding day and went above and beyond to assure that everything was successful.

Marlisa · Married on 04/08/2016

Even with my very short notice, Beau Décors brought my vision to life!!!!

Initially, I did not want any flowers but after being convinced by a few friends, I reached out to Beau Décors. I only came with a few inspirational pictures from Pinterest from my phone (something small and simple), and they did an AMAZING job executing my vision! I would recommend to anyone the services of Beau Décors.

Niyra · Married on 08/28/2015

I'm normally iffy abt giving reviews but i felt this one was way overdue. Its hard to trust vendors with a special day in your life so hiring the perfect company to take care of our wedding was very important to us.

Beau Decors planned and decorated everything for our special day . They were very professional and everything was well put together just as we envisioned. They worked together with the dj, caterer, vendors and they brought their own crew which placed, set up the hall and took care of every detail. You can tell they really know what they are doing.

We didn't lift a finger, i explained my vision to her and she executed it perfectly. I had my beautiful red and white roses and the runway trail and matching back drop for the stage was priceless.

Did i mention the lighting was perfect, the table settings well paired together, the placemats, center pieces, chair covers etc.. I can go on and on. We had a big party, it was an amazing night.

It was more than we imagined. Definetely worth the price we paid for their services . I tell everyone, you get what you pay for. Best decision ever hiring them and we will definetely hire them again for any future events and special moments we have in the future.

Thanks again guys!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Beau Decors LLC's reply:

It was a pleasure working with this client. Her event was exception. We look forward to working with you again Niyra.

Brenda · Married on 11/29/2014

Fri hands down is just talented. Fri did my wedding, baby shower and my daughters first birthday party. Any event i have I know I can trust Beau Decors LLC to deliver.

Rosemary · Married on 09/18/2010

Beau Decor LLC is one of the best in town. I highly recommend for all your decor needs, lighting, florals, drapes, center pieces, table cloth, chair covers, chargers, the list goes on. It's a one stop shop. It's always a pleasure when I work with Beau Decor. Always my first and final choice. I have worked with Beau Decor LLC for years. I have refferred all my clients to Beau Decor and they have never been disappointed. I highly recommend Beau Decor. They go above and beyond and leave you speechless that's how great they are.

T · event on: 03/02/2018

Glamour, elegance, and class on a budget! I worked with Beau Decors for my birthday party recently and I had the absolute best experience. Fri was so patient and really brought my vision to life. I definitely recommend Beau Decors to anyone looking to plan an event with class!

Jeannette · Married on 07/21/2018

Hired Beau Decors for my daughter's wedding on July 21st and they did a phenomenal job! Had to scale the décor back so budget reasons but you could never tell....pure elegance! Fri was very professional, accommodating and easy to work with! Thank you for making my daughter's wedding décor fabulous!

Beau Decors LLC 28