17 Reviews for Beau Decors LLC

Single Flowers (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
17 Beau Decors LLC Reviews

We recently worked Beau Decors for a wedding event. ( main contact was Fri) Fri and her team did an excellent job in transforming the venue space into pure elegance, to the elated delight of our bride. They were on time and completed the design well ahead of ceremony time. I look forward to more work together and would definitely recommend to anyone in search of a Florist and Decorator.

Profile Picture Uchenna, 12/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

When you think of decor, think of Beaudecor
If you can imagine it Beaudecor can realize it.
PRIVILEGE has worked with Beaudecor and we must say it has always been a PRIVILEGE.

Profile Picture Menthol, 2/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Hubby and I want to thank beau decors for an amazing job. We loved everything about our decor .. Beau Decors actually put our event together. Without them I doubt our event will hv turned out the way it did. Thanx again Fri .. we look forward to working with you and your team again.

Profile Picture Lovely , 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

Beau Decors made my wedding reception dream come true. I worked with Fri for my wedding on 11/10/17 AAAFÊTE2017 AnD when I saw how the reception room was transformed on my wedding day I almost cried! When my husband and I came to Fri, we gave her our budget and she worked with us. She was extremely professional at all times and always responded to all our questions:). She gave us the wedding of our dreams at a fraction of the cost. I can't say enough about Beau Decors. I plan on recommending Beau Decors to anyone I know in search of event decor. My husband and I are extremely satisfied customers and Fri has customers for life!

Profile Picture Audrey, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I recently worked with Fri from Beau Decors for my wedding reception. The experience was AMAZING!!!! She helped me create a vision, worked within my budget, and was very responsive and always answered my random questions. She was professional, creative, honest, helpful, and a joy to work with. The reception turned out beautifully, I couldn’t have asked for more. I highly recommend Beau Decors for your wedding needs, trust me you will not be disappointed!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Wuleta , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

We were honored to have Beau Decor decorate our wedding reception. The room was georgeous! All details were taken care of and the staff went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was special! We are so appreciative of all of the hard work of Fri and her team!

Profile Picture Jodi, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

My experience with beau decor is such a wonderful one. she made sure i got exactly what i asked for. she went above and beyond for me and made the wedding venue so beautiful. she is very professional. she would give you suggestions, but still let you take the lead on what you want. her prices are very reasonable. She is very patient, and very pleasant to work with. I just want to say thank you for a wonderful job you did. God bless you.

Profile Picture Chinwe, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Beau Decor, brought not just lighting but so much live to the The Trendsetters Fashion show, they were so detail oriented, flexible, on time and so professional.
I will use them again and again. If you are looking for decor and lighting for any kind of event, then you are in the right place. Look no futher and thank me later.
Thanks
Stanlion.

Profile Picture Stan, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

They are wonderful. They truly went above and beyond for our big day. The decorations looked fabulous. And they really lightened the stress of wedding planning.

Profile Picture Mabelle, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

If I had to describe beau teacart in 3 words, I’ll say dependable, friendly and professional. They helped us through each step in the wedding planning. The decorations were on point, and they made my wife happy — thats all that matters to me. I became good friends with everyone at beau Decors and will not hesitate to contact them for all other events I have.

Profile Picture Edgar, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I would not hesitate at all - I'd say, " Just go for it!!!!!!!!"

Profile Picture Ebenezer, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Hands down, one of the most professional and talented decorators I have seen. All of my guests still talk about how exception the wedding décor by Beau Decors was. Ms. Fri worked closely with my husband and I throughout the planning phase , was very responsive and timely, and was keen to bring our vision to life. She and her team totally delivered on our wedding day and went above and beyond to assure that everything was successful.

Profile Picture Bei, 12/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Table Arrangements

Even with my very short notice, Beau Décors brought my vision to life!!!!

Initially, I did not want any flowers but after being convinced by a few friends, I reached out to Beau Décors. I only came with a few inspirational pictures from Pinterest from my phone (something small and simple), and they did an AMAZING job executing my vision! I would recommend to anyone the services of Beau Décors.

Profile Picture Marlisa, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I'm normally iffy abt giving reviews but i felt this one was way overdue. Its hard to trust vendors with a special day in your life so hiring the perfect company to take care of our wedding was very important to us.

Beau Decors planned and decorated everything for our special day . They were very professional and everything was well put together just as we envisioned. They worked together with the dj, caterer, vendors and they brought their own crew which placed, set up the hall and took care of every detail. You can tell they really know what they are doing.

We didn't lift a finger, i explained my vision to her and she executed it perfectly. I had my beautiful red and white roses and the runway trail and matching back drop for the stage was priceless.

Did i mention the lighting was perfect, the table settings well paired together, the placemats, center pieces, chair covers etc.. I can go on and on. We had a big party, it was an amazing night.

It was more than we imagined. Definetely worth the price we paid for their services . I tell everyone, you get what you pay for. Best decision ever hiring them and we will definetely hire them again for any future events and special moments we have in the future.

Thanks again guys!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Niyra, 8/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Fri hands down is just talented. Fri did my wedding, baby shower and my daughters first birthday party. Any event i have I know I can trust Beau Decors LLC to deliver.

Profile Picture Brenda, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer, Flowers, Party Supplies

Beau Decor LLC is one of the best in town. I highly recommend for all your decor needs, lighting, florals, drapes, center pieces, table cloth, chair covers, chargers, the list goes on. It's a one stop shop. It's always a pleasure when I work with Beau Decor. Always my first and final choice. I have worked with Beau Decor LLC for years. I have refferred all my clients to Beau Decor and they have never been disappointed. I highly recommend Beau Decor. They go above and beyond and leave you speechless that's how great they are.

Profile Picture Rosemary, 9/18/10, 1 Review