Beats and Focus Reviews

14 | Lancaster, PA

14 Reviews for Beats and Focus

Joe L. · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Excellent Wedding Photography

Beats and Focus is very skilled, professional, and punctual to boot. We hired them to shoot our outdoor wedding, and the results were perfect. There are so many good photos that we don't know which to print and frame! Rachel has a great eye for detail, as well. We would recommend Beats and Focus to anyone in the Lancaster area!

Sent on 07/30/2020
  • Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn A. · Married on 10/31/2020

Excellent Wedding Service

We hired Beats and Focus for our engagement photos, wedding photos, ceremony and reception music. We loved our engagement photos and were very happy with the process of getting to know Matt and Rachel and their guidance with our planning. Matt was especially helpful with helping us to navigate and make changes after the Covid pandemic hit. He suggested live streaming the ceremony, which we did not even know was an option. This was such a great opportunity, and we are so thankful that Matt was able to coordinate everything for us. Rachel's photos arrived so quickly, and are very high quality. We were thrilled with all of the services that we received and felt that they went above any beyond to make our wedding the perfect experience. We highly recommend the entire team!

Sent on 11/29/2020

Beats and Focus's reply:

Thank you so much for such a nice review! We are so excited for you two and honored to have been a part of your beautiful day. Best wishes, Jacquelyn and James!
  • Casey

Casey C. · Married on 10/02/2020

Wedding Videography

Star did our videography for our wedding and was so great to work with! I was looking for someone to capture real moments throughout the day and he did that! He was super easy to work with, too!

Sent on 12/17/2020

Beats and Focus's reply:

Thank you so much, Casey and Alec! We are honored to have been a part of your special day! Best wishes to you both!
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 08/29/2020

Great dj services

Matt was a great dj to work with!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Joni M. · Married on 07/27/2020

Engagement Shoot

Rachel took my maternity photos, family photos, portraits and now engagement. Everytime I share her work I have lots of people tell me how great the pictures are! Which is so true, because she captures all the beautiful moments. Last shoot she even hiked with us in the humidity, so I could have my dream engagement pictures. Thank you for all your time!

Sent on 07/30/2020

Beats and Focus's reply:

Joni, Thank you so much for such a sweet review! I am so excited to document your beautiful wedding in May. It's an honor and one of the best compliments I could ask for. Eeeeeeeee!!! (That's me being excited! ;-) ) I can't wait!!

Chris S. · Married on 02/23/2020

Quality Work

Great service from beginning to end. Honestly, the pictures specifically turned up better than I could have ever imagined. I am more than happy

Beats and Focus's reply:

Chris, Thank you so much! We appreciate your words! It was great working with you! All the best in the future!

Nathaniel T. · Married on 12/14/2019

Great DJs!!

They did an amazing job at our wedding! They certainly made it a party at the reception and were ready to meet all of our requests and then some. Would definitely recommend them! Thank you!

Sent on 05/21/2020

Beats and Focus's reply:

Thank you, Nathan! We had an amazing time in Orange County serving Stephani and you! All the best to both of you!

Carla P. · Married on 06/08/2019

The best ever!

Rachel was amazing! Our wedding photos were perfect. She is so professional and our guests loved her! Highly recommended!

Beats and Focus's reply:

Thanks so much, Carla! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding and so much fun! Thanks for the sweet review. You rule!
  • Ella

Ella M. · Married on 04/10/2019

Excellent Service

We hired Beats and Focus to document our wedding last fall, they were so personable, professional and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for excellent photos at a great price!

Sent on 05/12/2020

Beats and Focus's reply:

Yay! Thank you so much. We're stoked that you love your photos! It was wonderful meeting and working with you guys! Thanks again!
  • Christiana

Christiana · Married on 09/23/2017

HIGHLY recommended!!

Rachel shot our wedding... VERY last minute when my other photographer wasn't sure if they would be able to make it. She was absolutely WONDERFUL and possesses such great artistry!!
    My whole wedding party and all of my guests just loved her - HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 10/24/2020

Beats and Focus's reply:

Christiana and Marc, thank you so much for allowing Star and I be a part of The Best Day Ever! We are thrilled that you are thrilled! Thank you so much for the nice review! We wish you all the best in the future!!

Jonathan N. · Married on 09/02/2017

Amazeballs

Simply put these guys were amazing. Matt was an amazing dj. Price was very affordable and I couldn’t have asked for a better crew

Sent on 05/21/2020

Beats and Focus's reply:

Thanks, Jon! We had such a great time serving Kat, yourself! All the best for your future, and thanks for the opportunity!

Mandy S. · Married on 07/16/2017

Picture perfect

Rachel photographed my wedding and I couldn’t be more pleased with the results! She captured candid moments as well as the traditional and gave us the photos in no time
    At all! If you’re looking for a photographer that makes you feel comfortable but is also professional- I would highly recommend!

Beats and Focus's reply:

Thank you so much, Mandy!! I appreciate this so much and am so glad and honored that you asked me to be a part of your special day!

Corrie S. · Married on 10/18/2014

The best photographer for any special event!

I hired Rachel to be my wedding photographer and have zero regrets! She took amazing photos that I will love forever. She has a great personality and a talented eye for photography. She has also done a few family shoots for me. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/19/2020

Beats and Focus's reply:

Thanks Corrie! This means a lot to me, I'm so glad to have been a part of your special day filled with awesome people. I appreciate your words!