Bear Beau Photography Reviews

45 | Seattle, WA

45 Reviews for Bear Beau Photography

Kyle · Getting married on 05/18/2024

The photographers of Bear Beau were professional and friendly! They were really easy to work with and made us feel comfortable and even laugh the whole time. The end result (the pictures) were even better than we could have imagined! They were magical and totally us. Thanks so much Bear Beau.

Sent on 12/23/2017

Rachel G. · Getting married on 07/03/2022

Amazing personality, professionalism, and photos!

We started working with Luke pre-pandemic for our wedding that was since delayed, downsized, and rescheduled numerous times. Luke was very flexible, accommodating, and most importantly communicative throughout this turbulent process.

In the end, we had a wonderful initimate wedding where Luke's role essentially resembled an engagement shoot. He took the change in stride and we are very happy with the adorable photos we have. My favorite parts of working with Luke are:

1. He is very fun and easy to talk to! I am a somewhat camera shy bride so getting along with and being comfortable around my photographer was very important.
    2. He has a very cool modern aesthetic in his photos and has an artistic vision before the photographing even starts.
    3. He is very timely and professional.

Thankyou Luke for being a part of our day! It was better because you were a part of it :)

Sent on 04/15/2021
  • Lexi

Lexi K. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Highly recommend!

HIGHLY recommend Bear Beau Photography. Luke was amazing to work with. He was responsive leading up to the wedding, so much fun on the wedding day (made us feel comfortable, made us laugh, was kind to every guest), and sent the full photo gallery within the timeline the contract stated. Our photos are so beautiful - he captured all the happiness and love that day. We are so so happy we went with Bear Beau Photography! Thank you Luke!

Sent on 11/29/2020
  • Kennedy

Kennedy E. · Married on 04/24/2021

Book Bear Beau Co ASAP

Luke was absolutely a dream come true. Getting married during COVID-19 and having to postpone, cancel and change things over and over again isn't easy. Working with Luke made the process just a little bit easier. He was very flexible and understanding. Great communication and helpful with planning leading up to my wedding. On the actual wedding day, he made me feel comfortable and like we had known each other for years. It almost felt like my best friend was shooting my wedding for me. You will absolutely not regret using Bear Beau Co for your photography needs.

Sent on 10/27/2020

Chelsea M. · Married on 12/18/2020

Luke and Mo definitely know how to make you comfortable in front of the camera! They are very personable, talented, and professional. Our pictures came out way more than how we expected them to be! If you want your money’s worth and great moments captured, they are the perfect duo for it❤️

Sent on 12/26/2017
  • A Gilbert

A Gilbert · Married on 12/06/2020

Bear Beau Photography 👍📷❤️

What a wonderful experience we had with Bear Beau Photography. Luke and Mo are a GREAT team.. They make you feel so comfortable and are a real joy to be around. I have had so many compliments on my pictures. Love all of them. Thank you for catching these great moments that our family can cherish for a lifetime. You are really GREAT at what you do.. ❤️ Thank you again.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Jas S. · Married on 08/29/2020

Above and Beyond (Engagement Photo)

Highly recommend! We came across Bearbeau’s portfolio while looking for an engagement photographer and instantly fell in love with the warmth of his photos. Luke is really good at catching the perfect moments, and he listens to your needs. He is super easy to work with! His easygoingness and friendliness make those awkward photo-taking moments natural, smooth, and FUN.  Our photos turned out PHENOMENAL. What can I say… his service and work were just above and beyond our expectations!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Kyla W. · Married on 01/11/2020

Incredible experience and pictures

I cannot recommend Luke enough!! Quick with responses via email. We even only talked through email due to distance and didn't meet in person until the day of and we still felt so good about everything. We got our pictures back so fast and they are stunning!!!

Sent on 06/08/2020
  • KRYSTLE

Krystle · Married on 11/16/2019

Fantastic Photographer

Luke! You are such a breath of fresh air! Your awesome personality radiants through into your exquisite work! We can't thank you enough for our perfect wedding photos!

Sent on 02/16/2020

Chelsea A. · Married on 11/01/2019

The best photos ever

Luke was full of energy very welcoming and super fun to have around. He captured our wedding perfectly and took incredible photos.

Sent on 01/09/2020

Kryssia D. · Married on 10/20/2019

Beautiful wedding pictures!!!

Luke is awesome! He has a great personality that makes you feel comfortable while taking pictures. He is super creative to take really nice natural pictures and he is able to capture the emotion of the moment. We loved working with him, our wedding pictures turn out beautiful. We 100% recommend him!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Aubrey · Married on 10/13/2019

Luke was absolutely amazing!

My husband does not like taking pictures, but Luke found a way to make it fun and enjoyable and really capture the natural, happy moments. Luke responded very quickly each time and made the process so easy and seamless. He was attentive, listened to what we wanted and then totally delivered! His style is so rustic and beautiful and the photos turned out even better than we could have imagined. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Anna

Anna M. · Married on 10/05/2019

So fun to work with! Amazing photos. :)

We are so so glad we sound Luke for our wedding photography! Being a little camera shy, I was so nervous that it would feel awkward but Luke kept the vibes up and the energy light and made us LAUGH so much. Even though we had rain and snow and sunshine all in the same day, the photos are incredible and we will cherish them forever. Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 05/18/2020
  • Kait

Kait · Married on 09/27/2019

Fantastic!

Working with Luke was a dream! He did SUCH a good job on both our engagement and wedding photos. He is very professional and fantastic to have around. We had multiple wedding guests comment on what a good job he did and how much they loved him. We couldn't be happier with our decision to go with Bear Beau!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 09/21/2019

Luke was a fantastic photographer

From start to finish Luke, with Bear Beau Photography, was amazing, He was was the rare trifecta of 1) Fantastic and talented photographer, he invisioned and executed the most beautiful shots 2) super fun personality, he made us feel comfortable and really enjoy the day and 3) value, I shopped around a ton to find the right photographer and he was the best value for his skill level I could find. Luke made our day amazing, He not only was an incredible photographer but he also helped to make our day run smoothly by coordinating with our wedding planner and stepping in to help with whatever we needed that day. He also got our photos back to us super quickly. If you are lucky enough to book Luke then you rest assured that your photos are going to be above and beyond.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Kurt H. · Married on 09/05/2019

Best Decision We Made!

Luke did our wedding in Klamath Falls Oregon. We asked that he arrive a bit early due to some change in plans, and he arrived an hour and a half early, which was wonderful. He was a really nice guy, and funny as well. He knew how to get people smiling, and knew the perfect time to take the shot! He sent us some sneak peek photos within 48 hours of our wedding, and they looked great. Highly recommend this photographer.

Michelle B. · Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful photos and great photographer!

Such a great experience! Luke shot our engagement and wedding photos. He and Mo happily met us at a distant location for our engagement outing/photo shoot and made us feel right at ease. We kept in touch until wedding time and he helped us create a wedding photo schedule. Our wedding photos are amazing! Luke captured such special moments perfectly through the day and evening. We are so happy with the whole experience, and my fiends call the photos “art” (they are). Thank you Bear Beau Photography so much!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Sarah · Married on 07/27/2019

Best wedding-related decision we made!

Booking with Bear Beau Photography for our wedding was one of the best wedding-related decisions we made by far! We had a great time shooting with Luke, he made the experience a lot fun and also made us feel so comfortable! (We didnt get to meet his wife Mo who usually shoots with him but heard great things about her too!) We just got all of our pictures back and they are better than we could have ever imagined. He really captured how special and magical our big day was. He has such a great eye and totally nails it when it comes to getting that picture that says a thousand words. I can't express how happy we are with all our pictures and I definitely recommend Bear Beau Photography!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/19/2019

Everything was perfect!

These guys were so great and a pleasure to work with! I was not that organized but they just rolled with it and we had some amazing shots. I was so nervous and they helped put me at ease. They are the best!!!

• Heather

Heather S. · Married on 07/18/2019

Such a joy to have!

Luke was an incredibly upbeat, fun, and easy photographer to have at our ceremony. We loved his energy and he worked great with our videographer as well. Sooo thankful for our gorgeous photos and his last minute willingness to capture our wedding. I am a photographer/videographer myself so I was very picky with who I let shoot our wedding-Highly recommend BearBeau!!!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 06/23/2019

Luck and Mo make the absolute perfect team. It was such a pleasure to get to work with these two beautiful soles. They came very prepared with a game plan for the shoot and were willing to hike out to the middle of nowhere to get the perfect shot! The whole shoot was so much fun, and the pictures turned out GOURAGES. My friends won’t stop talking about it! I would highly recommend this team to ANYONE needing a wedding photographer!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Elaine · Married on 06/01/2019

Outstanding!!!

Luke is incredible! The whole experience was beyond what we expected from our wedding photographer. He is first of all super nice and so easy to work with. If you need someone who is talented, knowledgeable and cool, reach out! You will not regret it. Our wedding photos turned out beautiful.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2019

Wonderful people, fantastic pictures!

We were recommended to Bear Beau Photography by mutual acquaintances, and we decided to take a chance on them because I loved what I saw on the website and they were the best price around. I am so glad we did! Both Luke and Mo were super responsive via email, and Luke was a gem to work with. Neither me nor my fiance had ever been through a professional photo shoot, but Luke made it super easy and fun. Not only did he travel all the way to Lake Tahoe for our shoot and was super flexible when our original location would allow our dogs on the property, but he also went above and beyond and helped my fiance lift and pull our dog stroller up and down a steep trail to reach the beach where we wanted to take our photos. After receiving the photos, we've gotten so many compliments on how wonderfully they turned out. We can't wait to print and show them off! Would hire again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Brianna · Married on 05/25/2019

A great experience from start to finish!

We absolutely loved working with Luke! He was so flexible and accommodating to our unconventional wedding style. He made my husband and I feel so comfortable during our shoot and was such a joy to be around -all of our guests were raving about him! And of course, our photos turned out beautifully - we couldn't be happier with the outcome. Hopefully we have the opportunity to work with him again!

Sent on 07/03/2019