beacon photo Reviews

beacon photo 6
beacon photo 7

Stacey Mcguire · Married on 03/09/2019

Personable and Professional

Michael and Russ were fantastic! It was clear that they knew exactly what photos to take and how to take them. They were super efficient but easy going at the same time. They were so kind and made us feel comfortable and great every step of the way! It truly was a pleasure working with Beacon Photography!!

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2018

Mike swooped in and saved the day for us when our original photographer was unable to proceed with our wedding date as we got closer. Aimee at Amanda Rose Weddings contacted him and he was happy to help us out. Our wedding week was a destination from Kansas City to Hilton Head Island and was very unseasonably cold...and rainy!
    Mike was great at being efficient outside in the cold, and still maintained a great product. The rain kept the family huddled under a park shelter until it was show time and he managed to capture the joy anyway.

Thanks, Mike for exhibiting the epitome of flexibility in just about every way you can think of! Our day was still special and one to remember.

beacon photo 8
    beacon photo 13
    beacon photo 14

Sarah-Kate · Married on 10/28/2017

Worth every penny!

Michael is a fantastic photographer and a great listener. He got wonderful moments and was super flexible about what we wanted. I wouldn’t hire anyone else to take my photos!

beacon photo 15
    beacon photo 22
  • Brooke

Brooke Morris · Married on 10/07/2017

We loved him!

Super fun to be around and took his time with us during engagement photos and wedding!

Stacey · Married on 05/12/2017

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!!
    Michael was super professional, and a blast to work with. He made us laugh and feel at ease.
    Would HIGHLY recommend!! Our photos turned out stunning!!

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 04/01/2017

Definitely recommend!

Wonderful to work with. My photos came out beautiful and the quality is amazing.

Samantha · Married on 09/24/2016

I LOVED everything about Mike! He was so personable and amazing to work with throughout the entire process. He was also so calming and his sense of humor his hilarious! He is so passionate about his job and truly will make the best of every photo opportunity. Mike makes you feel comfortable to get stunning shots and he came ready to round up my bridesmaids to get every shot I requested! This guy is one of the best things to have around for your big day.. I would recommend him for any special event in a heart beat!

Stephanie · Married on 09/03/2016

Michael and Dylan were both highly talented and captured amazing photos of our entire wedding day on Sept 3. Michael worked even when coming down with an illness the day of our wedding and worked through the entire event. We highly recommend beacon photo to anyone needing a photographer for their special day!

Kiley · Married on 06/27/2015

Michael at Beacon Photography was great to work with! He is such a nice and fun photographer, he always made both of us feel comfortable from the moment we met him. He did our engagement photos, an hour of our rehearsal dinner and our wedding day. He did an amazing job capturing memories from our big day. We especially loved how he took so many candid photos of our wedding party dancing, laughing and the dance floor at our reception. We will always treasure the photos and they will help us to relive the best weekend ever! We would definitely recommend Michael and Beacon Photography to capture your big day.

Kelsey · Married on 04/30/2015

Mike has been a joy to work with! He was quick to respond to emails and very helpful. He was also flexible at changing the date from when we had originally planned. Our engagement photos turned out beautiful and were edited in a timely manner! He just photographed our wedding the other day and we can't wait to see how beautiful the final photos turn out to be! He is very creative and has a great personality. We would not hesitate to use Beacon Photo again!

Mitch · Married on 10/11/2014

Mikey is incredibly professional and unbelievably talented at what he does. Not only is his finished work creative and insightful, but he works so well with brides/grooms, families of, wedding parties, etc. Definitely a people person. My wife and I love our photos and couldn't ask for better.

Ashley · Married on 07/26/2014

I cannot have asked for a more professional, talented, and gracious photographer. For me, the photography was one of the most important aspects of my wedding, and Mike and his assistant rose to the occasion and went above and beyond. I cannot thank him enough for all of his work and skill. Additionally, he is a completely delightful, positive person who generally brightens up my day whenever we cross paths. I highly, highly recommend Mike - he will be another blessing for you to experience on your special day. We will cherish the memories he captured for the rest of our lives.

Ashley · Married on 07/12/2014

Beacon Photo is amazing!!! Mikey is so fun and creative! He asks ahead of time if there are any pictures/poses we really wanted which meant a lot to us! After seeing his work I already knew our engagement and wedding pictures would turn out great but he exceeded our expectations! We would definitely use Beacon Photo again in the future! Thank you for capturing our special day for us!

Sent on 12/22/2014

beacon photo's reply:

Thanks so much Ashley! We had a great time at your wedding!

Jessica · Married on 06/20/2014

Michael Edde is absolutely fabulous!! I loved working with him! From the moment we started working with Beacon Photo I was incredibily impressed. He was very quick in returning emails and getting back to me. He was flexible in meeting and scheduling our engagement session. After the first meeting I felt like I knew him for years, he was so easy to talk to and had such a wonderful personality. I loved his style of photography and his passion for snapping wedding photos. Our engagement session was so much fun and he really captured that. On our wedding day he was so flexible and easy to work with. Both him and his assistant, Austin, fit in with my family and friends and everyone was so comfortable around them. They truley made our wedding day amazing and it was a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend Beacon Photo!

• Kristin

Kristin · Married on 05/25/2014

Mike and Austin at Beacon Photo did an amazing job on our wedding photos. They were truly a pleasure to work with on our special day.

I used Beacon for both our engagement photos as well as our wedding in Port Royal on HHI and couldn't have been happier. They were flexible, accommodating and always friendly. I received the finished photos in a timely manner and all digital rights to print them, post them or share them however I wanted to. I also love that they provided both color and black and white options of several of my photos.

Before choosing a wedding photographer, I did extensive research of photographers on Hilton Head Island. Beacon was by far the best value and most responsive to my needs.

I would recommend using Beacon for your upcoming event! Plus, Mike wears a different bow tie for each wedding he shoots. :)

Blair · Married on 04/05/2014

Michael was amazing to work with! I loved that he made a point to get to know us during our engagement photos and through correspondence before the wedding. He knew our style and the kind of photos we were looking for. He and his assistant were both very professional and many of our guests made a point to let us know the same! I loved that we were given digital copies of all of the photos taken that day. It gave us the opportunity to pick our favorite ones with lots of options to choose from! Having Michael as our photographer also gave us a peace of mind, since we had seen his previous work and also worked with him on our engagement shots. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

• Brianne

Brianne · Married on 10/06/2013

Michael and his wife photographed our wedding and the welcome reception the night before in Walnut Creek, CA. They did a fantastic job, especially at capturing the candid moments! All of our guests loved them, and they made us feel like our friends were capturing our most important day! We actually met Michael at a friend's wedding we attended last year in Hilton Head. Having Beacon Photo travel all the way to our wedding was definitely worth it!

Jamie · Married on 09/13/2013

Beacon Photography was an amazing choice for our wedding. My husband and I wanted elegant shots that really captured the beauty of our amazing city. We found this in Micheal and his crew. They were extremely professional and flexible with our special day! We still love looking back at our beautiful photos and reliving the happiest day of our lives!

Beacon Photo and its owner, Michael Paul Edde, are outstanding photographers, not only for weddings but for engagement photos, family photos, etc. They shoot a lot of creative, artistic shots which many of the photographers in Savannah do not shoot. In addition to the expert level of photo they deliver, they also bring an energy and personality that allows them to capture great candid shots of you and your guests. I can't recommend them highly enough!

Maria · Married on 05/18/2013

We loved our engagement and wedding photos! Michael is such a good guy and so easy to work with. Even out "posed" photos felt so casual and laid back. Michael and Austin took so many amazing pictures at our wedding. They were very creative with the angles and lighting and everyone looked awesome. I can't wait to share our pictures with family and friends.

We came to Savannah to elope and to say I was very nervous about using a photographer I didn't know is an understatement. I could not have been more happy with Michael! He made us feel so comfortable and his photos turned out amazing. My only problem is deciding which ones to have displayed in my home. Could not have asked for a more fun and talented photographer!

Sharon · Married on 04/04/2013

Absolutley wonderful service. Felt like I've know Michael for years. He was able to get beautiful photos of my wedding! Wish I was closer so I could use him for other important events.

Stephanie · Married on 03/23/2013

Absolutely amazing! We lost our original photographer so I was one stressed out bride a month before the wedding and we were recommended Mike, thank God! We had a small wedding and he worked with our budget and last minute details...it rained on our wedding day and Mike and his other photographer worked with the rain to make some beautiful breathtaking pictures we will treasure forever!

sheila · Married on 03/23/2013

Beacon Photography was our wedding photographer for our March 2013 wedding. He was professional and accommodating. He took amazing photos, and was timely in getting them to us after the wedding. He was easy to work with, had great ideas for photos, and listened to us to get an idea of what we wanted. I would use him again