Beachangels Weddings Reviews

Beachangels Weddings 5
Beachangels Weddings 6
Beachangels Weddings 7

April · Married on 09/29/2013

Vicki did an outstanding job!!! I can't thank her enough for a wonderful ceremony and including our children into our ceremony. Absolutely beautiful and highly recommend Vicki!!! Thank you so much Vicki for all you did and making us feel comfortable! Wonderful and outstanding officiant

Sent on 09/30/2013

Emma · Married on 09/26/2013

From very first communication Vicki was outstanding. She went far and beyond all of our expectations. She is so easy to work with, she cares so much about every detail.
    Was an absolute joy to have her as part of our big day. Highly recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Bridgette · Married on 09/13/2013

Vicki was wonderful, very nice made us feel like old friends seeing each other for the first time in a long time. I highly recommend.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Thomas · Married on 08/17/2013

Vicki was very prompt in responding to our needs and provided all details to include the ceremony and ows in advance so we could review/make inputs etc.
    Highly recommended and A+++

Sent on 08/20/2013

Gail · Married on 07/28/2013

Vicki was a terrific wedding planner she gave us 200 percent of her time I would recommend her to anyone

Sent on 08/17/2013

Beachangels Weddings's reply:

Thank you very much for the review Gail... Please rate me with the stars ....It was a pleasure working w you and your Granddaughter.... God Bless

Tanisha · Married on 05/04/2013

Vicki was essential in making my wedding day successful! I spent months planning every detail and crafting all the items for my big day and when it came down to the last few weeks I knew I was in over my head when it came to coordinating my own wedding. My officiant recommended her and we couldn't have been happier! Everyone commented on how organized and helpful she was. If you need someone to help with your wedding for any of your wedding needs I would contact Vicki right away!

Sent on 08/18/2013

Shawna · Married on 03/23/2013

Vicki Goonen was amazing! We hired her as our officiate and day of coordinator. But she did so much for us throughout our wedding planning. She helped me find a makeup vendor, designed a ceremony structure so that my dad and she could perform the ceremony together, helped me write my vows, etc. She was awesome wedding weekend making sure everything went smoothly while blending into the background and allowing our guests and us to have a great time! I couldn't believe all the things she was willing to take care of and I still can't believe how much she was able to do throughout the wedding day and night. She is not charging enough!!!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Crystal · Married on 03/09/2013

Vicki was fantastic! She met with us multiple times and went over all the details for the cermony and performed a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 04/04/2013

Erin · Married on 12/12/2012

Vicki was absolutely fabulous, I give her full credit for the success of our wedding. She handled all the decorations, greeted our guests, made sure all our vendors received their final payments, coordinated with the hotel staff to make sure everything ran smoothly, kept everything on track, officated our wedding and even handled the clean up after the wedding. Vicki is a superwoman and can successfully multi-task.She is a brides dream wedding planner.

Larissa · Married on 11/11/2012

My husband and I are very happy with how Vicki coordinated everything on our wedding day to make it run smoothly.

Kim · Married on 09/23/2012

Vicki from Beachangels is wonderful to work with. she has a wealth of knowledge about wedding planning as well as several resources. We met with Vicki several times since we were engaged she made lists and follow up. She made our wedding virtually stress free, the ceremony went smoothingly and the reception was so much fun. I would recommend Vicki at Beachangels for your wedding.

Sent on 10/19/2012

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2012

My wedding was perfect in every way thanks to the help of Vicki! She really cares and is committed to helping in whatever way she can. She was able to prevent problems before they got bigger! I had a hair and makeup artist, who left the country with my money, thanks to Vicki I got all of my money back and an even better hair artist and makeup artist! She is so sweet and on top of what she does, I felt at ease calling her when ever I needed anything, she was always willing to help me! She is the best and I am so happy she was there to help me plan my wedding!

Robin · Married on 05/12/2012

Thanks so much for making our perfect day, truly! Vicky with Beachangels Notary Wedding made the ceremony so special and unique incorporating our beach theme and involved our blended family of 6 children. We loved the sand ceremony including all the children. We look forward to seeing you again once my mom says "I do". Thanks so much!

Sent on 07/08/2012

David · Married on 03/23/2012

Simply the best in every way - for less than the average person pays for flowers. Do yourself a huge favor and hire Vicki to not only officiate but to help coordinate your big day. She is real pro who knows weddings inside and out, from vendors and venue to schedule and setting. Her ability to make a wedding perfect is only half of the bargain; she is also one of the nicest, most acommodating person you could ever hope to meet. Vicki not only helped us make our wedding unique and personal, she made it fun and completely painless! I really cannot recommend Vicki highly enough.

Sent on 04/15/2012

Kimberly · Married on 02/13/2012

Vicki is fabulous!!! I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/11/2012

Kim · Married on 11/11/2011

Vicki was great. I was very nervous and she walked us thru the whole thing

Sent on 12/29/2011

Kimberly · Married on 11/11/2011

She did a wonderful wedding service and did everything that we wanted worked with us over phone cause we are out of state. I would highly recommened this service to anyone bride to be.

Sent on 12/31/2011

Angel · Married on 11/05/2011

I highly recommend Vicki of Beachangels Notary Weddings. She is organized and knowledgeable. But more than that and more than being professional, she really took the time to get to know us and to know the things that were important to us. She took that information and created a perfect day that was custom designed just for us. The vendors and services that she suggested fit our needs and budget to a tea. Beachangels Notary Weddings offers so much more than Officiant services and coordinating. Vicki is inspiring and creative and 100% responsible for the perfect day that we had on November 5th, 2011.

Sent on 12/26/2011

Jenni · Married on 07/14/2011

Vicki was very easy to work with, listened to what we wanted during our wedding ceremony, and was professional and fun! I would recommend her to any future bride/groom!

Sent on 12/29/2011

Eileen · Married on 04/16/2011

Its was a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception!

Sent on 06/08/2011

Michael · Married on 03/04/2011

Vicki was our heaven sent "beach angel", she helped us out, when were "dumped" by our other officiant. We called her at 8:00 at night on a Friday and luckily she came running to our rescue. She performed a beautiful and lovely ceremony, and we will always remember her and how she turned an almost horrible day into a beautiful evening! she is such a wam and lovely person to do business with. Vicki is the Best! :)

Sent on 05/25/2011
  • Boo Boo

Jeanne · Married on 10/09/2010

Vicki was amazing! She was so helpful with any details that I couldn't get worked out from a state away. She even helped my find my cake baker! You can tell that she absolutely loves her job and really goes above and beyond. The vows she made for us were so beautiful! She really did make our day extra special!

Sent on 10/27/2010

Shannon · Married on 06/14/2010

Beachangels helped make our day truly memorable. We had personal care and Vicky went out of her way to make our day perfect (including entertaining the kids so we could take pictures). She truly went above and beyond!

Sent on 12/12/2010

Massiel · Married on 06/05/2010

Vicki is just amazing! She is very responsable and professional. My wedding day was perfect thanks to her. She is a hard worker and very organized. I truly recommed her, she really knows what she's doing, and she loves doing it! A++ :)

Sent on 04/08/2011

Tara · Married on 05/23/2010

Vicki was a wonderful help on our wedding day. The only thing I had to do on the day of was hand her my decorations and while the girls and I were getting ready she did all of the decorating for me. Through out the day she served us drinks and helped communicate with the other people I hired such as the photographers and other vendors. Thank you Vivki! x0x0

Sent on 07/02/2010