Beach Beginnings Weddings Reviews

Beach Beginnings Weddings 7
  • Heather

Heather Hernandez · Married on 07/25/2019

Vow Renewal

Amanda is amazing!!! She was on time and Responded to every question we had.
    I highly recommend Beach beginnings

Sent on 07/16/2019

Ebony · Married on 06/15/2019

Beach wedding

Amanda and her crew is the best very responsive I was able to text and call whenever I had questions about anything, my wedding was a dream came true everything was amazing. Highly recommend Beach Beginnings for your perfect beach wedding.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Angie

Angie Estes · Married on 06/08/2019

Beach wedding

I have always dreamed of a beach wedding and Beach Beginnings made that dream come true!!!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Martin Cooper · Married on 06/01/2019

No worries!

I am a control freak, so I felt like I needed to be in constant communication. This was not necessary AT ALL! Beach Beginnings are professionals! Everything worked exactly as planned. Lovely people to talk with and help plan the big day!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • travis

travis · Married on 05/20/2019

Personable and professional service

Amanda was recommended to me by Genese Hatcher who owns the Little Mermaid Properties in Panama City Beach, Florida. Since my wife and I live in MI but were having the wedding in Panama City Beach, FL we were worried it was going to be difficult to pick out all the decorations and setup of the tables and chairs and wedding arbor.

But after the first phone call with Amanda all our worries went away as she was able to send us pictures through email and cell to show us decoration samples. After giving Amanda our wedding colors and idea of how we wanted the wedding on the beach to be setup she went right to work.

She constantly kept us updated via text and also went out to the property that we were going to get married at which was the MISS ASHLEE’S OLEANDER RETREAT SIDE B- part of the little mermaid properties to estimate how many tables and chairs and where stuff would fit for us.

As my wife and I picked this destination wedding without actually being to that location before at all. With Amanda's help everything was great. They setup all the chairs and tables and wedding arbor and took it all down the same day.

Def recommend her services to set your wedding up :).

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Beach Beginnings Weddings 8
    Beach Beginnings Weddings 9
    Beach Beginnings Weddings 10

Beach Beginnings Weddings's reply:

It was a pleasure helping you make your day special.
    I am so happy that we could ease your mind about planning your special day
    Best wishes

Kiely Robbins · Married on 05/18/2019

Awesome, awesome response time

Had everything I needed but am officiant, grey came through in clutch! Super great

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Beach Beginnings Weddings 11
  • Tammy

Tammy Poirrier · Married on 04/27/2019

They came to the rescue

I couldn't get in touch with an officiant we'd hired for our ceremony so a day before the wedding, I reached out to Beach Beginnings. I was assured that the ceremony would still take place and she was correct. We were blessed!

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Beach Beginnings Weddings 12

Beach Beginnings Weddings's reply:

Thank you. It was my pleasure to step in and preform your sweet ceremony. May the lord bless and keep you both in all that your future holds

Michelle · Married on 04/16/2019

Excellent Expierence

Amanda and Beach Beginnings Wedding did an outstanding job on our wedding. We came from Ohio, didn’t have to worry about anything, Amanda took care of literally everything. Great communication, affordable prices, easy to work with. I would recommend Beach Beginning Weddings 100% hands down. Islandgirl photography did an outstanding job on all our photos!! Thank you,
    Kris and Michelle Hines

Beach Beginnings Weddings 17
    Beach Beginnings Weddings 18

Steve Smith · Married on 04/14/2019

Exactly how we wanted

Everything was set up exactly how we wanted. From the moment I contacted beach beginnings Amanda was very personal in making our day perfect. I would send pics of ideas and she responded with pics of her own. They were very easy to reach and plan with. The day of the wedding the wind was horrible but beach beginnings still got it set up exactly how we wanted. Island girl photography captured great pics of the ceremony and of us by the sea.
    Thanks again

Sent on 05/11/2019
    Beach Beginnings Weddings 19
    Beach Beginnings Weddings 20

Virginia Mayfield · Married on 04/02/2019

Exceptional

From all the wedding services I found on the internet, Beach Beginnings Weddings stood out. I called them and am so glad I did. They were everything I was looking for. I couldn’t be more pleased.

Sent on 04/06/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Rogers · Married on 04/02/2019

Incredible and very classy

Beach Beginnings Weddings did an absolutely fantastic job with everything to do with our wedding. The experience was something incredible, Amanda is a great wedding planner as well as her staff. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Beach Beginnings for making my special day amazing

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Beach Beginnings Weddings 21
    Beach Beginnings Weddings 22
    Beach Beginnings Weddings 23
    Beach Beginnings Weddings 24
    Beach Beginnings Weddings 25
    Beach Beginnings Weddings 26

Beach Beginnings Weddings's reply:

Thank you Brooke. A beautiful couple that I am happy to say that we have become friends- Brooke you sand Jason is so amazing - I will keep you both in my prayers.
  • Shannon

Shannon and Edward · Married on 03/24/2019

Dream wedding on a dream budget!

Both Amanda and Teresa were amazing to work with. We were able to meet on short notice, get all of our plans laid out months in advance and never worry about anything other than our clothing. Despite having some family emergencies with her team, Amanda was 100% on her game and personally made sure everything was taken care of. It was perfect! I would recommend every wedding be exactly as ours, even though we did choose to do it during spring break (could have changed that, but it was our decision for schedules sake). They tailored everything to us and made sure that we were taken care of. God has sent us a blessing with these ladies, and the Dillards will be eternally thankful.

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Beach Beginnings Weddings 27
    Beach Beginnings Weddings 28
    Beach Beginnings Weddings 29
    Beach Beginnings Weddings 30

Beach Beginnings Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much. We wish you both eternal happiness and love. It was my pleasure to make your dream wedding a reality. Best wishes —Amanda
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Beddington · Married on 03/16/2019

Magnificent

EVERYTHING ABOUT IT WAS PERFECT! Amy is amazing!! She went over and beyond expectations! It was beautiful ♥️ She made our wedding a day my husband and I will never forget!!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Beach Beginnings Weddings 31
    Beach Beginnings Weddings 32

Dawn · Married on 02/14/2019

Perfect Valentine’s Day Wedding

I highly recommend anyone thinking of a beach wedding to use beach beginnings! Amanda was absolutely incredible with turning our dream beach wedding into a reality! We are a unique couple and so are our tastes and Amanda went above and beyond to make sure we had the perfect day! Gina did my hair and make up and we just enjoyed Gina, by the end of a busy day getting ready, I left for my wedding feeling like I made a new friend. Our photographer was amazing at capturing all the funny, amazing moments that go along with having a family of three barefoot on the beach in forty degree weather ! She was one of the best photographers I’ve ever seen!! This entire company is full of nothing but genuine, down to earth people who really do love creating couples perfect beach wedding- you can really tell Amanda loves what she does. Everyone planning a beach wedding should give Amanda a call; let her create your perfect day like she did with ours! Thank you Beach Beginnings for giving us our dream Valentines Day beach wedding at sunset you guys rock!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Angel P · Married on 01/13/2019

A perfect wedding experience made easy

Everything was made so easy, and we had a wonderful experience.

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • Rhonda

Rhonda Strickland Mitchell · Married on 12/31/2018

Great experience

Loved them. All friendly and fun. Very good to work with.

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Alenia

Alenia Blanton · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing team

Amanda is amazing and stayed in touch through the whole planning process. She made sure our wedding happened smoothly and it was beautiful and everything i expressed i wanted.

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Beach Beginnings Weddings 33

Kaitlin Beddouk · Married on 12/02/2018

Excellent Service

I would absolutely recommend them to any bride looking for help :)

Sent on 01/21/2019

Michelle Green · Married on 11/27/2018

Beautiful Experience

Beach Beginnings was the perfect wedding planner package for me. They hung I. There on the beach with me in 40 degree weather all because my dream wedding was to be beside the ocean with the love of my life. I would recommend their group for sure. They are super supportive and make any communication easy as pie. Amanda and her team are the best. Thanks y’all. Michelle

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Y

Yaneli · Married on 11/24/2018

Best experience of my life, thank you!

Hiring Beach Begginnings was one of the best choices we made! Our officiant, Karim, was exactly what we were looking for. We wanted to have a spanish speaking officiant (which was so hard to find) and he was great! On time, flexible, and very funny! The hiring process was very simple as well, Amanda was easy to work with and very informative. If you’re considering hiring them, stop looking any further and just do it!!

Sent on 12/12/2018

David · Married on 09/21/2018

Everyone was there a little early. They took amazing pictures and stayed with us after the ceremony to take additional photos. We were very nervous but they quickly helped us shake our nerves and we had a few laughs as well!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Megan · Married on 09/08/2018

Had a wonderful experience!! Anytime I had any questions or concerns she was always a text or call away! The set up was everything I imagined and more. The price was great too. Thanks again for making my wedding easy and beautiful!!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Trevor · Married on 09/01/2018

The whole team was amazing! They listened to every detail, and made our day as easy as possible. We would absolutely recommend them to everyone having a destination wedding!

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Beach Beginnings Weddings 34

James · Married on 08/25/2018

We heard about Beach Beginings from a friend. We email and talked on the phone as we were from out of town. Picked a date and time and place, got the marriage license and relaxed. On the wedding day everyone was punctual and professional. Although it was a crowded beach area, we felt it was just us. Our photographer made the moment all about us. From the pictures you would have thought it was a deserted island! It was a very special day for us.

Sent on 08/31/2018