Be Unique Boutique Reviews

Be Unique Boutique 5
Be Unique Boutique 6
Be Unique Boutique 7

Katie · Married on 09/07/2013

BeUnique Boutique is THE place to find your wedding gown, accessories, jewelry, and other gowns- maid of honor, mother of the bride. Erika was so helpful, patient and accommodating. Alterations are also amazing and every detail is taken into consideration. Would absolutely recommend to everyone. This is most definitely a unique experience!

Sent on 02/09/2014

Amy · Married on 07/26/2013

Erika was awesome. After coming from a bridal shop where the sales girl had more interest in chatting with her co-worker than helping us, it was so great to have Erika there eager to help out. I had an idea set in my mind about what I wanted for a dress and nothing I was trying on was sparking any interest. Then Erika brought out a dress that wasn't even on my radar - and it was perfect and completely unique (I haven't not seen a dress like it in any store). I would absolutely recommend Erika!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Kimberly · Married on 07/13/2013

We could not have selected a better place to purchase a bridal dress. Erika, owner of Be Unique Boutique, has redefined what I have come to expect from my customer service experience. Any bride can tell you that the dress is by far one of the most important parts of the wedding, as well as the one of the most stressful. Erika takes the stress out of the shopping experience. Kind, warm, attentive, and patient, she goes above and beyond to make the bride-to-be and company feel relaxed. I cannot thank Erika enough for being so instrumental in making me 'shine' for my big day. The look on my husband's face when he first saw me will be ingrained in my memory forever. My mother-in-law also purchased her dress there and she was breath taking. The alterations were top notch. Florence is talented and has a great creative eye. Be Unique Boutique is definitely the best in the industry for all of your wedding attire needs!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Tanya · Married on 07/13/2013

Found my dress less than 2 weeks before my wedding.. Be Unique was amazing! My dress was altered to perfection in time for my big day!

Sent on 08/01/2013
  • Aisling

Aisling · Married on 06/22/2013

Erika was wonderful to work with. She is very honest and provided excellent service. I liked how she knew what types of dresses would look best on my body type. I fell in love with my dress and have no regrets purchasing my dress from Be Unique.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Erika was fabulous. I found her boutique because I was looking for a specific designer that I knew she carried in her store. She knew exactly what accessories would make my dress stand out (veil and earrings). After my fittings and the adjustments, my dress fit perfectly and I loved wearing it for the ceremony and reception. I would really recommend Erika and her store for wedding dresses, special occasion dresses and for tailoring. She was very nice and helpful and I always enjoyed going to my fittings.

Sent on 09/14/2013

Erika's boutique is indeed unique. I stumbled upon it after stopping by a neighboring store, where I was surprised at how disinterested in my business that vendor seemed to be. In contrast, Erika was immediately attentive to my needs and showed me an array of beautiful dresses in the price range I indicated. She impressed me with her fashion-sense and her willingness to provide an honest opinion as to which dress was most flattering. Clearly, her guidance was excellent, as I received numerous ooohs and ahhhs from both guests at my son's wedding and from total strangers who came up to me on the street to pay compliments!

Sent on 06/15/2013

Kelsey /Karen · event on 06/07/2013

Working with Erica at Be Unique Boutique was a pleasurable experience. Personal attention was given to us, the dress was ready when it was supposed to be, the fittings were prompt and it was so nice to not have to travel and just be in the neighborhood.

Sent on 05/24/2013

Erika was a pleasure to work with! She has a wonderful collection of dresses and accessories. Erika not only found a beautiful and affordable wedding dress for me, she found a wedding dress for my sister married that same year, and dressed my mother as well. We all felt and looked beautiful! Alterations, although a little expensive, were absolutely perfect. Erika would not allow you to leave with the dress unless you were happy with the final product. All three of us would highly recommend Be Unique Boutique!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2013

The customer service at this store was incredible. I live out of state and Erika worked with me to get the perfect flower girl dress for the wedding. She was the only distributor of the European designer of the dress that I wanted and she got it to me quickly with impeccable service.

Sent on 04/20/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/23/2013

Erika was fantastic! She pulled dresses within my budget of the exact designer I was looking for. The dress was perfect! The price was fantastic and I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Great store. Great service. a very nice selection of dresses and accessories.

Sent on 05/08/2013

Rana · Married on 05/18/2013

Be Unique Boutique was the absolute best and only choice out of all the places I looked at. Erica made me feel like a queen from the first moment I walked through her door at Be Unique Boutique in Mt. Kisco. We had a good time as well, with no stress even with some complications with the sizing (my bad) through the fitting process, at no time was I worried that it wouldn't be handled to my complete satisfaction and joy! The dresses are exquisite as are all the ecoutrements and I found everything there, just perfect! Unlike other places I visited, her service was totally attentive to me without interuption every visit and as I was pressed for time, she and Florence made sure that we met my deadline with time to spare, making all appointments fit my schedule. I would recommend this beautiful shop to everyone, with exception, and feel so lucky to have found it!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Antonette · Married on 05/11/2013

I would highly recommend Be Unique. My sister got her dress here and as soon as i got engaged it was my first and only place i went to and i got my perfect dress. I even got my bridesmaids and mothers dress here. Erica is wonderful and great to work with.

Sent on 05/30/2013

Linda · Married on 04/27/2013

Erika and her staff are extremely attentive and give very personal service. the prices are exceptionally fair. i have had a very pleasant experience!

Sent on 02/02/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2013

I would recommend Be Unique Boutique to any bride that wants individualized service and pure expertise! They have an immense number of bridal gowns and the store owner is extremely helpful with ideas for your big day. They also have a beautiful display of jewlery and accessories. I cannot say enough about this bridal store. I had to come back several times for dress fittings and both the store owner Erika and the seamstress Florance were so unbelievably patient with me. My mom also got her gown for the wedding at this store- they have a beautiful selection of gowns and bridesmaid dresses. I am the first of my friends to get married and I will be recommending Be Unique Boutique to everyone! I cannot thank both Erika and Florance enough for making everything run so smoothly and for working with me so much to make this experience so stress free and so enjoyable!!!

Sent on 04/22/2013
  • User3231980 · 2+ years ago

Wonderful selection of dresses.

Sent on 05/01/2013

Mary Beth · Married on 04/19/2013

Erika's customer service from the minute we walked in was personable and professional. She had an amazing selection that ended my search for my mother of the bride dress the day it started. I can't wait to wear it! I would recommend her boutique to anyone looking for a special occassion dress.

Sent on 03/26/2013

Erika and her seamstress, Florence are amazing! The customer service is impeccable because Erika is the owner and usually only employee in this beautiful little boutique. I was hesitant to even look here at first only because I htought it would be expensive, but there are such a wide variety of dresses for any style and any budget. The service and quality cannot be beat and I cannot wait to wear my wedding dress in only a few short days! Thank you!

Sent on 03/27/2013

Emily · Married on 03/22/2013

I walked into this store with 5 weeks until my wedding. I found the most beautiful dress at the Unique Boutique. The staff was VERY helpful. They were very professional, timely and intuitive to my needs. I couldn't have been happier!!!

Sent on 03/28/2013

Sue · event on 02/02/2013

Erika picked out the perfect dress for my daughter. She looked and felt beautiful at her bat mitzvah celebration. Thank you!

Sent on 03/28/2013

JK · Married on 10/21/2012

I highly recommend Be Unique Boutique for their excellent service and truly original selection of high quality, detailed wedding gowns.

I came to BU after trying on gowns in several Manhattan and Westchester bridal boutiques and vintage shops; I had liked some of the dresses, but nothing had quite given me that right feeling yet. The boutique is a small treasure box of exquisitely made dresses, some from European designers exclusive to this shop in the US. If you're really looking for something well made, different, and worth the price, don't go to Kleinfeld's, go to Be Unique. The prices are in the mid to high range, but when compared to dresses of the same price at a chain bridal store, the quality of fabric and construction are much better (and lighter and breathable…no polyester gowns here!!)

Clear, prompt response to email. Easy billing with no surprises. A great atmosphere in the shop, very clean and friendly. Clients generally chatting with each other like old friends.

Erika is very kind and runs a terrific shop--I wish her much success!! The dress was beautiful on the wedding day, I felt absolutely right in it, and received so many compliments on it. I've recommended the shop to many people since my good experience there.

Sent on 03/01/2013

Alicia · Married on 07/28/2012

I ordered my daughters Papilio flower girl dress that she found in a picture online. Erika helped us tremendously by ensuring that we would have the dress in time for the wedding and was very professional and prompt with all emails and telephone calls. I was nervous to purchase a dress we were unable to try on prior but with all the measurements that Erika asked for and the style of dress being similar to others she had tried on, it worked out perfectly. My daughter looks amazing and I would highly recommend to anyone that wants a dress from a designer outside of their driving distance to work with Erika at Be Unique Boutique!

Sent on 06/03/2012
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 07/21/2012

I was so nervous to try on wedding dresses - I am very self-conscious and because of my height and weight, I don't fit into sample sizes. I went to Be Unique Boutique in Mt. Kisco because my photographer had suggested it, and I trusted her. Well, I had the most wonderful experience! Erika, the store owner, is so easy to work with and she is honest with you and spends as much time with you as possible. Right away, she found out the style I was looking for and told me what was going to be best for my body. She even ripped one of her samples along the seam so that I could get a better idea of what it would look like in my size and I could get it on more comfortably. I ended up picking the 5th dress I tried on, and felt so satisfied with the quality (the dresses are all European and you won't find them in other stores!) and the service that I didn't even want to go anywhere else. She doesn't have a very large selection, but since it's a specialized boutique that's something you have to know about going into it. We did all alterations there for my dress, my mother's dress (also a stunning piece that was totally unique and special), and bought all our accessories and jewelry at BUB. The seamstress was very attentive and Erika oversaw every fitting and was very particular in making sure it was a perfect fit. She was so gracious to my family, I ended up tearing up a few times because she was just giving us such a special experience. My dress was incredible, fit like a glove and even though it was heavy, it stayed together like a champ and I got tons of compliments, aside from it being a beautiful dress to photograph. I felt like the beautiful person I never knew I could be, and it was all because of the attentiveness of Erika and the special time we had at BUB! I would recommend this shop to any and every bride who wants to have a non-cookie cutter wedding dress, and have a wonderful experience picking out their wedding dress!

Sent on 08/07/2012

I had given up on finding a dress that was not matronly and was appropriate for the mother of the bride. Thank goodness for Erika and Be Unique Boutique. The dress is beautiful and was altered to perfection.

Sent on 07/01/2012