Be Unique Boutique Reviews

132 | Mount Kisco, NY

132 Reviews for Be Unique Boutique

Christine · Married on 05/10/2014

I highly recommend Be Unique Boutique and Erika. She was recommended to me by a friend since had been to three other stores and had grown slightly frustrated as I was looking for something specific but no one could provide me with the dress I wanted. I made an appointment to work with Erika and from the moment I walked in she was glowing and willing to help. I told her what I wanted, she selected 3 dresses all within my price range and when I walked out with the 2nd dress on, I was jumping up and down with happiness since I had found my DREAM DRESS!!! Erika is extremely organized, friendly, so easy to work with that I also decided to purchase my bridesmaid dresses from her. Forget the big stores in the city, you will get personal service and a great experience with Be Unique!!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Erica was wonderful! From the moment my mom and I walked in, Erica took the time to ensure that we got dresses we loved (wedding dress and Mother of the Bride) and ensured that everything fit perfectly with the help of her amazing seamstress! I have been recommending Be Unique Boutique to everyone I know who has a wedding or formal occasion on the horizon. It was a truly wonderful experience!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Josephine · Married on 03/15/2014

Erika is an extremely knowledgable bridal consultant! Be Unique was my first stop shopping trip for my Mother of the Groom attire. After my encounter with Erika it was my last! The attention I received was superb and Florence the seamstress is by far the best! I can't wait to wear my gown and to share pictures on the website! I will definitely be back to visit!

Sent on 03/11/2014
  • User3932013 · 2+ years ago

Always greeted with a smile. Both the owner and the woman who did the alterations were great to work with. I highly recommend this bridal shop if you want professional service with a personal touch.

Sent on 02/25/2014

Lauren · Married on 12/28/2013

Erika is incredible!! She is so personable, knowledgable & professional it made working with her simply a joy! From the magic moment I said yes to the dress, to the fitting, picking accessories & picking up the dress every interaction with Erika was smooth and easy. Communicating with Erika was easy & I am soooo glad that I picked B-Unique Boutique for my gorgeous wedding gown. Best. Dress. Boutique. Ever. Tried to give her 10 stars but they limit me to just 5!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Excellent personal, professional service. Breathtaking gowns with beautiful accessories to complement your outfit!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Claudia · Married on 09/07/2013

Erika is a pro. She was open and available, fun and professional. You will not get better service anywhere in the Metro NY area. Her seamstress is a gem and totally professional and has such grace and patience. I will recommend this boutique to everyone for evening wear, weddings etc. stress free experience. Bliss!!!!! Love them!!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Katie · Married on 09/07/2013

BeUnique Boutique is THE place to find your wedding gown, accessories, jewelry, and other gowns- maid of honor, mother of the bride. Erika was so helpful, patient and accommodating. Alterations are also amazing and every detail is taken into consideration. Would absolutely recommend to everyone. This is most definitely a unique experience!

Sent on 02/09/2014

Amy · Married on 07/26/2013

Erika was awesome. After coming from a bridal shop where the sales girl had more interest in chatting with her co-worker than helping us, it was so great to have Erika there eager to help out. I had an idea set in my mind about what I wanted for a dress and nothing I was trying on was sparking any interest. Then Erika brought out a dress that wasn't even on my radar - and it was perfect and completely unique (I haven't not seen a dress like it in any store). I would absolutely recommend Erika!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Kimberly · Married on 07/13/2013

We could not have selected a better place to purchase a bridal dress. Erika, owner of Be Unique Boutique, has redefined what I have come to expect from my customer service experience. Any bride can tell you that the dress is by far one of the most important parts of the wedding, as well as the one of the most stressful. Erika takes the stress out of the shopping experience. Kind, warm, attentive, and patient, she goes above and beyond to make the bride-to-be and company feel relaxed. I cannot thank Erika enough for being so instrumental in making me 'shine' for my big day. The look on my husband's face when he first saw me will be ingrained in my memory forever. My mother-in-law also purchased her dress there and she was breath taking. The alterations were top notch. Florence is talented and has a great creative eye. Be Unique Boutique is definitely the best in the industry for all of your wedding attire needs!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Tanya · Married on 07/13/2013

Found my dress less than 2 weeks before my wedding.. Be Unique was amazing! My dress was altered to perfection in time for my big day!

Sent on 08/01/2013
  • Aisling

Aisling · Married on 06/22/2013

Erika was wonderful to work with. She is very honest and provided excellent service. I liked how she knew what types of dresses would look best on my body type. I fell in love with my dress and have no regrets purchasing my dress from Be Unique.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Erika was fabulous. I found her boutique because I was looking for a specific designer that I knew she carried in her store. She knew exactly what accessories would make my dress stand out (veil and earrings). After my fittings and the adjustments, my dress fit perfectly and I loved wearing it for the ceremony and reception. I would really recommend Erika and her store for wedding dresses, special occasion dresses and for tailoring. She was very nice and helpful and I always enjoyed going to my fittings.

Sent on 09/14/2013

Erika's boutique is indeed unique. I stumbled upon it after stopping by a neighboring store, where I was surprised at how disinterested in my business that vendor seemed to be. In contrast, Erika was immediately attentive to my needs and showed me an array of beautiful dresses in the price range I indicated. She impressed me with her fashion-sense and her willingness to provide an honest opinion as to which dress was most flattering. Clearly, her guidance was excellent, as I received numerous ooohs and ahhhs from both guests at my son's wedding and from total strangers who came up to me on the street to pay compliments!

Sent on 06/15/2013

Kelsey /. · event on: 06/07/2013

Working with Erica at Be Unique Boutique was a pleasurable experience. Personal attention was given to us, the dress was ready when it was supposed to be, the fittings were prompt and it was so nice to not have to travel and just be in the neighborhood.

Sent on 05/24/2013

Erika was a pleasure to work with! She has a wonderful collection of dresses and accessories. Erika not only found a beautiful and affordable wedding dress for me, she found a wedding dress for my sister married that same year, and dressed my mother as well. We all felt and looked beautiful! Alterations, although a little expensive, were absolutely perfect. Erika would not allow you to leave with the dress unless you were happy with the final product. All three of us would highly recommend Be Unique Boutique!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2013

The customer service at this store was incredible. I live out of state and Erika worked with me to get the perfect flower girl dress for the wedding. She was the only distributor of the European designer of the dress that I wanted and she got it to me quickly with impeccable service.

Sent on 04/20/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/23/2013

Erika was fantastic! She pulled dresses within my budget of the exact designer I was looking for. The dress was perfect! The price was fantastic and I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Great store. Great service. a very nice selection of dresses and accessories.

Sent on 05/08/2013

Rana · Married on 05/18/2013

Be Unique Boutique was the absolute best and only choice out of all the places I looked at. Erica made me feel like a queen from the first moment I walked through her door at Be Unique Boutique in Mt. Kisco. We had a good time as well, with no stress even with some complications with the sizing (my bad) through the fitting process, at no time was I worried that it wouldn't be handled to my complete satisfaction and joy! The dresses are exquisite as are all the ecoutrements and I found everything there, just perfect! Unlike other places I visited, her service was totally attentive to me without interuption every visit and as I was pressed for time, she and Florence made sure that we met my deadline with time to spare, making all appointments fit my schedule. I would recommend this beautiful shop to everyone, with exception, and feel so lucky to have found it!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Antonette · Married on 05/11/2013

I would highly recommend Be Unique. My sister got her dress here and as soon as i got engaged it was my first and only place i went to and i got my perfect dress. I even got my bridesmaids and mothers dress here. Erica is wonderful and great to work with.

Sent on 05/30/2013

Linda · Married on 04/27/2013

Erika and her staff are extremely attentive and give very personal service. the prices are exceptionally fair. i have had a very pleasant experience!

Sent on 02/02/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2013

I would recommend Be Unique Boutique to any bride that wants individualized service and pure expertise! They have an immense number of bridal gowns and the store owner is extremely helpful with ideas for your big day. They also have a beautiful display of jewlery and accessories. I cannot say enough about this bridal store. I had to come back several times for dress fittings and both the store owner Erika and the seamstress Florance were so unbelievably patient with me. My mom also got her gown for the wedding at this store- they have a beautiful selection of gowns and bridesmaid dresses. I am the first of my friends to get married and I will be recommending Be Unique Boutique to everyone! I cannot thank both Erika and Florance enough for making everything run so smoothly and for working with me so much to make this experience so stress free and so enjoyable!!!

Sent on 04/22/2013
  • User3231980 · 2+ years ago

Wonderful selection of dresses.

Sent on 05/01/2013

Mary B. · Married on 04/19/2013

Erika's customer service from the minute we walked in was personable and professional. She had an amazing selection that ended my search for my mother of the bride dress the day it started. I can't wait to wear it! I would recommend her boutique to anyone looking for a special occassion dress.

Sent on 03/26/2013