Be Unique Boutique Reviews

Be Unique Boutique 5
Be Unique Boutique 6
Be Unique Boutique 7

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2013

The customer service at this store was incredible. I live out of state and Erika worked with me to get the perfect flower girl dress for the wedding. She was the only distributor of the European designer of the dress that I wanted and she got it to me quickly with impeccable service.

Sent on 04/20/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/23/2013

Erika was fantastic! She pulled dresses within my budget of the exact designer I was looking for. The dress was perfect! The price was fantastic and I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Great store. Great service. a very nice selection of dresses and accessories.

Sent on 05/08/2013

Rana · Married on 05/18/2013

Be Unique Boutique was the absolute best and only choice out of all the places I looked at. Erica made me feel like a queen from the first moment I walked through her door at Be Unique Boutique in Mt. Kisco. We had a good time as well, with no stress even with some complications with the sizing (my bad) through the fitting process, at no time was I worried that it wouldn't be handled to my complete satisfaction and joy! The dresses are exquisite as are all the ecoutrements and I found everything there, just perfect! Unlike other places I visited, her service was totally attentive to me without interuption every visit and as I was pressed for time, she and Florence made sure that we met my deadline with time to spare, making all appointments fit my schedule. I would recommend this beautiful shop to everyone, with exception, and feel so lucky to have found it!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Antonette · Married on 05/11/2013

I would highly recommend Be Unique. My sister got her dress here and as soon as i got engaged it was my first and only place i went to and i got my perfect dress. I even got my bridesmaids and mothers dress here. Erica is wonderful and great to work with.

Sent on 05/30/2013

Linda · Married on 04/27/2013

Erika and her staff are extremely attentive and give very personal service. the prices are exceptionally fair. i have had a very pleasant experience!

Sent on 02/02/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2013

I would recommend Be Unique Boutique to any bride that wants individualized service and pure expertise! They have an immense number of bridal gowns and the store owner is extremely helpful with ideas for your big day. They also have a beautiful display of jewlery and accessories. I cannot say enough about this bridal store. I had to come back several times for dress fittings and both the store owner Erika and the seamstress Florance were so unbelievably patient with me. My mom also got her gown for the wedding at this store- they have a beautiful selection of gowns and bridesmaid dresses. I am the first of my friends to get married and I will be recommending Be Unique Boutique to everyone! I cannot thank both Erika and Florance enough for making everything run so smoothly and for working with me so much to make this experience so stress free and so enjoyable!!!

Sent on 04/22/2013
  • User3231980 · 2+ years ago

Wonderful selection of dresses.

Sent on 05/01/2013

Mary Beth · Married on 04/19/2013

Erika's customer service from the minute we walked in was personable and professional. She had an amazing selection that ended my search for my mother of the bride dress the day it started. I can't wait to wear it! I would recommend her boutique to anyone looking for a special occassion dress.

Sent on 03/26/2013

Erika and her seamstress, Florence are amazing! The customer service is impeccable because Erika is the owner and usually only employee in this beautiful little boutique. I was hesitant to even look here at first only because I htought it would be expensive, but there are such a wide variety of dresses for any style and any budget. The service and quality cannot be beat and I cannot wait to wear my wedding dress in only a few short days! Thank you!

Sent on 03/27/2013

Emily · Married on 03/22/2013

I walked into this store with 5 weeks until my wedding. I found the most beautiful dress at the Unique Boutique. The staff was VERY helpful. They were very professional, timely and intuitive to my needs. I couldn't have been happier!!!

Sent on 03/28/2013

JK · Married on 10/21/2012

I highly recommend Be Unique Boutique for their excellent service and truly original selection of high quality, detailed wedding gowns.

I came to BU after trying on gowns in several Manhattan and Westchester bridal boutiques and vintage shops; I had liked some of the dresses, but nothing had quite given me that right feeling yet. The boutique is a small treasure box of exquisitely made dresses, some from European designers exclusive to this shop in the US. If you're really looking for something well made, different, and worth the price, don't go to Kleinfeld's, go to Be Unique. The prices are in the mid to high range, but when compared to dresses of the same price at a chain bridal store, the quality of fabric and construction are much better (and lighter and breathable…no polyester gowns here!!)

Clear, prompt response to email. Easy billing with no surprises. A great atmosphere in the shop, very clean and friendly. Clients generally chatting with each other like old friends.

Erika is very kind and runs a terrific shop--I wish her much success!! The dress was beautiful on the wedding day, I felt absolutely right in it, and received so many compliments on it. I've recommended the shop to many people since my good experience there.

Sent on 03/01/2013

Alicia · Married on 07/28/2012

I ordered my daughters Papilio flower girl dress that she found in a picture online. Erika helped us tremendously by ensuring that we would have the dress in time for the wedding and was very professional and prompt with all emails and telephone calls. I was nervous to purchase a dress we were unable to try on prior but with all the measurements that Erika asked for and the style of dress being similar to others she had tried on, it worked out perfectly. My daughter looks amazing and I would highly recommend to anyone that wants a dress from a designer outside of their driving distance to work with Erika at Be Unique Boutique!

Sent on 06/03/2012
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 07/21/2012

I was so nervous to try on wedding dresses - I am very self-conscious and because of my height and weight, I don't fit into sample sizes. I went to Be Unique Boutique in Mt. Kisco because my photographer had suggested it, and I trusted her. Well, I had the most wonderful experience! Erika, the store owner, is so easy to work with and she is honest with you and spends as much time with you as possible. Right away, she found out the style I was looking for and told me what was going to be best for my body. She even ripped one of her samples along the seam so that I could get a better idea of what it would look like in my size and I could get it on more comfortably. I ended up picking the 5th dress I tried on, and felt so satisfied with the quality (the dresses are all European and you won't find them in other stores!) and the service that I didn't even want to go anywhere else. She doesn't have a very large selection, but since it's a specialized boutique that's something you have to know about going into it. We did all alterations there for my dress, my mother's dress (also a stunning piece that was totally unique and special), and bought all our accessories and jewelry at BUB. The seamstress was very attentive and Erika oversaw every fitting and was very particular in making sure it was a perfect fit. She was so gracious to my family, I ended up tearing up a few times because she was just giving us such a special experience. My dress was incredible, fit like a glove and even though it was heavy, it stayed together like a champ and I got tons of compliments, aside from it being a beautiful dress to photograph. I felt like the beautiful person I never knew I could be, and it was all because of the attentiveness of Erika and the special time we had at BUB! I would recommend this shop to any and every bride who wants to have a non-cookie cutter wedding dress, and have a wonderful experience picking out their wedding dress!

Sent on 08/07/2012

I had given up on finding a dress that was not matronly and was appropriate for the mother of the bride. Thank goodness for Erika and Be Unique Boutique. The dress is beautiful and was altered to perfection.

Sent on 07/01/2012

Leslie · Married on 06/30/2012

Very nice boutique! I found my wedding dress here, I bought it right off the rack and saved myself some money! Erika was a pleasure to work with. Her seamstress is amazing! I had to add lace to the bottom of my dress because dress was too short and she found the same lace that matches my dress!! It looks amazing and I can't wait to wear my dress! I also bought earrings here and a beaded belt for my dress. I would recommend this place to other future brides!

Sent on 06/02/2012

Sheila · Married on 06/24/2012

Erika and her seamstress were very helpful and accomodating. Erika was honest about my dress choice and the results were fantastic. I bought a mother of the groom dress that got so many complements. The dress came in the date that Erika told me it would. I was alittle uncomfortable with the one shoulder dress(my choice) and the seamstress suggested that she make me a spagetti strap out of the excess material from the hem. It made all the difference so I did not feel like I had to lift the dress on that side. It caused extra work for her but made it so I was happy and comfortable on the big day. I got sick the week before the wedding and was not able to pick up the dress until the Thursday before the wedding and this was not a problem for Erika. If you want personalized service and unique choices for your special day go to Be Unique Boutique.

Sent on 07/21/2012

Lisa · Married on 06/16/2012

I LOVED getting my wedding and bridesmaid dresses from Be Unique Boutique. The owner was very helpful and the seamstress did an amazing job! It was so easy having such a wonderful boutique so close to home. The owner was flexible with times to do fittings and was easily contacted if I needed to change any dates/times.

Sent on 06/06/2012

janice · Married on 06/16/2012

This boutique is amazing. We found a flower girl dress on Pinterest and she was able to get it for us. Erika was friendly and so easy to work with. She was always in communication with us by telephone and email. The dress is beautiful and shipped earlier than expected!

Janice

Sent on 02/18/2013

Perfect service. Great dress reasonably priced.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Danielle · Married on 10/15/2011

I found an Enozani gown online that I fell in love for my bridesmaids, and this led me to Be Unique!!

I had already purchased my bridal gown elsewhere, but was sorry that I hadn't looked here first. Erika was extremely gracious, and helpful during the entire ordering process. She made all of my girls feel special- paying attention to every detail.
    She has a beautiful selection of bridal gowns, and bridesmaids dresses.

The process was seamless from start to finish- including the bridesmaid's alterations which were done beautifully, and afford-ably.

I would recommend Erika & Be Unique to brides & bridesmaids alike!!!

Sent on 10/18/2011
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/01/2011

I really enjoyed working with Erika at this boutique. She has the mainstream styles there, as well as smaller designers with beautiful and unique designs. I purchased both my wedding dress and the bridesmaids dresses there. She was extremely helpful and attentive to my bridesmaids and I. She makes everyone feel beautiful and really aides you in picking a dress that will make you feel like a princess. I would definitely recommend this store for any and all brides.

Sent on 10/18/2011

Sue · event on: 02/02/2013

Erika picked out the perfect dress for my daughter. She looked and felt beautiful at her bat mitzvah celebration. Thank you!

Sent on 03/28/2013

Kelsey /Karen · event on: 06/07/2013

Working with Erica at Be Unique Boutique was a pleasurable experience. Personal attention was given to us, the dress was ready when it was supposed to be, the fittings were prompt and it was so nice to not have to travel and just be in the neighborhood.

Sent on 05/24/2013

Dana · Married on 05/20/2017

Erika was so helpful throughout the entire process. I didn't really know what I wanted going in and she was a huge help!

Sent on 05/09/2017