52 Reviews for BDembowski Photography LLC

Destination / Travel (1)
Canvas (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)

Brittany is an amazing wedding photographer!! Not only was she fantastic on our wedding day, but it's been less than a week and she's already sent us our pictures! With a forecast that showed nothing but rain for our wedding day I was so worried that we weren't going to be able to get any outdoor photos. But, Brittany came completely prepared with a plan and turned our overcast day into the perfect scene for pictures! Her attention to detail during our reception was also top notch - she captured so many moments that I missed and I'm so grateful to now have new memories thanks to her photos. She is truly the best and I would 110% recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! Thank you so much Brittany!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brittany was amazing. She made my camera shy nervous daughter/bride feel so relaxed, at ease, and took the most amazing pictures of her wedding day. Brittany’s talent in using the light streaming in from the bedroom window for so many of the pictures was impressive. She kept us all going and took advantage of the outside of our home for pics too. Again, there’s nothing negative I can say. I loved everything she did and we got so much more than we ever expected. Hey, getting over 100 pics two days after the wedding, all I could say is WOW! Brittany is a brilliant photographer and we couldn’t be more pleased with the outcome of every single picture she took! Brittany’s enthusiasm and passion for her work is reflected in all of her pictures. As the mother of the bride, and managing my own emotions of the day, I couldn’t be more appreciative of Brittany’s great, calming, sweet, and patient nature. Quite simply, Brittany is the best. Thank you Brittany of BDembowski Photography!

Profile Picture Mary, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I got married last weekend and have had some time to reflect on the wonder that is Brittany. When you look at the pictures that Brittany took, you’d have no idea that I am completely awkward – and not the cute kind of awkward that people claim they are. I’m the person that runs out of a room when pictures are being taken. Brittany shot our engagement photos and quickly learned my personality. She kept me moving so that I didn’t get overwhelmed. I didn’t think she’d be able to top our engagement pictures. My goodness, was I wrong. Brittany is magic in motion and our wedding photos look like they are straight out of a fairytale. Simply magic. Brittany’s attention to detail and creativity are beyond words. Her photos of us are enchanted moments, forever frozen in time. She captured moments that I will cherish forever and couldn’t quite appreciate until after the chaos of the wedding was over. I can’t tell you how many people asked who our photographer was and I would recommend Brittany to anyone, anywhere, at any time. Brittany, we love you and there really are no words to adequately express how thankful we are that you were there to memorialize the best day of our lives.

Profile Picture Kerri , 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

BDembowski Photography is amazing! She does beautiful, creative pictures. She is professional, friendly and you can tell she loves what she does. I highly recommend her! Our wedding was Saturday and we had our pictures 2 days later!!

Profile Picture JoAnna, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wedding day was like a dream and I truly believe it would not have been so perfect without Brittany. From the very start Brittany helped talk through every detail with me. She reschduled my engagement photoshoot multiple times just so my now husband and I would have perfect weather for it. This meant that she accomodated us having our engagement photos very soon before the wedding and Brittany was certain to get them edited and sent to us so quickly that we were able to display these amazing pictures on every single table at our wedding. Brittany kept everything moving and on time with my wedding while remaining calm and reassuring. Brittany gave me her professional opinion throughout the whole process and she could not have been more accurate on every single thing she said. I am so thrilled that I trusted her professional judgement on everything because she knows what she is doing! I can't recommend Brittany enough to be your wedding photographer, she just does absolutely beautiful work and is a pleasure to work with! She already sent me some of my wedding pictures so I could get a sneak peek at them, but I can't wait to see the rest! I know they will be amazing!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

I don't even know where to start! I've known Brittany for years. We graduated high school together! When I was planning my wedding, I immediately thought of her for photography. Not only because I know her, but because I've seen all the beautiful pictures she had posted on social media. When it came to wedding day, she was flawless at communicating exactly what we needed to do, especially before the first look. During the ceremony and reception, I barely even saw her. But when she gave us the link to our pictures once they were done, she didn't miss a thing. We could not be happier with the decision we made to choose Brittany as our photographer. I'd recommend her to absolutely anyone! Thank you, Brittany, for giving us gorgeous pictures and memories to look back at for years to come.

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brittany did an amazing job for our engagement session and wedding! Brittany was one of the first vendors we selected and we knew right after our first meeting with her that we would be in good hands. The weather didn’t cooperate for our originally scheduled engagement session. We rescheduled to what happened to be a frigid, windy day but she didn’t let that get her or us down and we got some really great photos. For the wedding, Brittany did an even better job. She captured all of the best moments without ever being in the way. We love our pictures and could not be any happier with our choice to have Brittany as our photographer! If you are searching for a photographer, look no further and we can tell you that will be extremely happy with your decision! Thanks so much for everything!

Profile Picture David, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Brittany is the absolute best. I could not be happier with how she captured my elopement. I would recommend Brittany to anyone!

Profile Picture Kortney, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There is no question that Brittany deserves all 5 stars in all categories. Brittany was so well organized before and on our wedding day, which helped to significantly calm my nerves!
During our engagement session I had some ideas for photos that I saw on Pinterest/in magazines. I showed her my ideas in advance and she made them happen for us. She was so patient when one wasn't working out. But she didn't give up and even edited the grass in the background of the photo to make it work for me :)
On our wedding day Brittany arrived early and kept us on schedule all day. She has a calm demeanor and was clearly in control of the time.
During the ceremony, reception and dancing I don't remember seeing her (i.e. - she stayed out of the way and didn't interrupt the fun) but we got our photos back and she captured every moment! I don't know how she did that!?
Also I want to mention that Brittany was SO fast in editing our photos for us after our engagement session and wedding. I know some friends who waited over 1-2 months for their photos but Brittany started sending me photos 1-2 weeks later. I strongly reccomend hiring Brittany!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I honestly cannot say enough amazing things about Brittany and am so happy we decided to use her for our wedding. Throughout the entire process she was professional, patient, and an overall pleasure to work with. In addition, the day of our wedding she kept us on track as best as she could and was flexible when I asked for shots not on my list. We also had a great experience with her second photographer Charles who kept us laughing the whole day (which probably helped create beautiful pictures!).
Lastly, Brittany sent me 4 pictures the morning after the wedding for a taste of her work- I have never heard of this kind of service and the pictures were STUNNING!!! I can't wait to see he rest of the pictures knowing they'll be absolutely beautiful, I would use her again in a heartbeat, and plan to recommend her to anyone who is looking for a photographer!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Choosing BDembowski Photography to photograph our wedding was the best decision we ever made. After meeting Brittany for the first time, we knew right away that she was the perfect match for us. She understood what we were looking for in a photographer, and provided us with everything we could have asked for. She was professional, but still let her fun personality come through.

The pictures are amazing. The photos from our engagement shoot were beautiful, so we knew we were in good hands. The wedding photographs however, are second to none. I was amazed by her vision and what she was able to do with us, without any effort on our part.

She is so thoughtful that she sent two "teasers" to hold us over the day after the wedding, but we had ALL of our photos to view a week later. BDembowski Photography is amazing, and I can give Brittany a better recommendation. She was amazing.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brittany was, by far, our best vendor for our wedding day. I cannot say enough great things about Brittany because words wouldn't do her justice! As soon as I met with Brittany and saw her work, I knew I could never have anyone else shoot my wedding- and she did not disappoint. She was so responsive to all of my questions from start to finish and I felt like she was truly invested in our wedding day. Brittany is professional, creative, and so talented. She arrived early to begin photographing on our wedding day, and she was the sole reason we stayed on schedule and got every shot we wanted. We came back from our honeymoon and within days we had all of our photos! We loved every single photo! Thank you so, so much Brittany!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brittany is an incredible photographer! My husband and I chose Brittany as our wedding photographer and were so happy with how amazing our photos came out. She was also very professional with all our other vendors. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I could not be happier that we chose Brittany as our photographer. Not only is her personality awesome, as we are both camera-shy and she made us feel super-comfortable, but she is very professional! On our wedding day, we could count on her to not only get the shots we asked for, but additional ones that she though would be awesome. Also, I really like how she took charge during the wedding day, as it kept us on schedule and allowed us to lay back. I highly recommend using her! I cannot wait to see the photos!

Profile Picture Kim, 7/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Save the Date, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Brittany was AWESOME. She was the first vendor we booked by recommendation of a mutual friend, and I'm so glad we did. Brittany is skillful, professional, friendly, relatable, flexible, and really really great at her job. I felt like we were in such good hands based on her organized communication, clear breakdown of what she needed from us and what we could expect from her, and her on-point follow through. She offered us great advice so that we'd always be pleased with the outcome of our photos. And I'm certainly grateful she put up with us in the summer heat for our engagement session last July!

In the days leading to the wedding Brittany composed a list of recommended portraits and let us pick and choose which ones we definitely wanted. It made me really comfortable knowing that everything would be accounted for and that we'd have time for all the pictures we'd want, and still get to enjoy every aspect of our wedding day!

Photos we've received so far from our wedding on 5/21 are BEAUTIFUL. Brittany & her assistant photographer for the day, Tricia, made us really feel like their top priority, and that our needs were most important. They were flexible, funny, and super elusive! I don't think I saw them taking one photo during the ceremony and reception but the hundreds of pictures we have so far say otherwise, lol. I'm really appreciative for all of their hard work and would highly recommend BDembowski Photography to any and all couples.

Profile Picture Tami, 5/21/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files

Words can't describe how amazing Brittany was for our wedding! Her work is stunning! She sold us immediately when she talked about having a set schedule for our wedding and having portrait lists organized so that no family or friend picture was forgotten. Not only is she quick to get photos back to you and her pictures amazing, but she is such a wonderful person and easy to work with. Her price is unbeatable for the high quality of work she provides. You would be silly not to hire her!

Profile Picture User4350322, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brittany is incredible! I found her through thumbtack and knew that it was a risk to hire someone without a personal recommendation, but trust me when I say you're doing the best thing if you decide to hire her. She was so responsive and professional during all the planning phases. On our wedding day, she was calm and organized, ensuring that she got all the portraits we wanted. She captured every little part of our wedding day. Her photographs made me wonder how she could have possibly always been in the right spot at the right time and able to capture a stunning image. The combination of her demeanor and talent are a true gift. I would strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Cara, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brittany was one of the first vendors I booked, and never was I worried about how my photographs would come out. I was so impressed with our initial meeting, from her sample albums to how she plans out the day's timeline. She is both very professional, and approachable. You can tell she wants everything to be perfect for you. She has a great eye, and good timing; she not only helped us stick to our schedule, but she was confident enough with her work to say when she was done so that we could take a few minutes to relax before cocktail hour. Our photos came out amazing, I cannot wait to share them with our friends and family.
Brittany is a rare find, what she brings to the table isn't something you can put a price on.

Profile Picture Meagan, 12/31/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

My wedding was this past November and I had Brittany as my photographer for the day. Her packages are reasonable and in the end I felt like I cheated her for the work she did. Our initial consultation showed me her business style; she was organized, open to suggestions, and passionate about her work. She was prompt and most of all PATIENT!... Lol in a way she reminded me of a ninja cuz she was all over the place getting all the essential moments yet you couldn't tell she was there.

I wouldn't call myself photogenic mainly because I'm always making a goofy face and don't like being in front of any camera... But after seeing the proofs, Brittany had me feeling like I was a Queen. She has a beautiful spirit, great personality, and a vision that shows through her photographs. She was very calming and she laughed at my corny jokes. And as I mentioned before she's open to suggests as far as poses and backgrounds, which one of them ended up being my favorite shot. She was also working with another photographer, her name slips my mind right now (sorry!) but they were a great team together; Divide and conquer they did and it was an excellent job.

The Online gallery was user friendly and was available within weeks. This woman knows her stuff and had me captivated ever since I first when on her website to just her scope her out. A wedding is not a wedding with out BDembowski Photography LLC!

I would definitely hire her again, but I don't know if my husband is interested in getting re-married so soon.

Profile Picture Elethia , 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

When my Husband and I hired Brittany, we knew we did the right thing! From the beginning she showed us her professionalism, but at the same time her down to earth personality. I loved how flexible Brittany was and always open to hear our suggestions. She would always check-in throughout the wedding process and making sure she was not giving us any additional stress. The day of our wedding Brittany brought Liz and they were such an AWESOME team! I loved how comfortable we could be around them.

We had given Brittany some photos we liked that we saw online and she was able to nail them! The quality of her work is just amazing! The details shots she took were just PHENOMENAL!! I personally LOVE taking photos everywhere I go! I feel photos capture that moment and memory. The fact that Brittany did that with out wedding photos, was just AMAZING!!! As my husband and I looked over our wedding photos, we were able to relive those moments, and talk about what was happening at that moment.

Brittany took a ton of photos of our wedding day and the amount of time she took to give us our photos was great!!! Most people wait long for their photos, but Brittany did not make us wait too long! I was surprised how quickly she gave us our wedding photos! She kept in contact with us and letting us know how much longer she would be taking in submitting the photos. Brittany is wonderful to work with! I will definitely use Brittany in the future and recommend her to who ever I can!

Profile Picture V, 11/6/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

We simply could not be more pleased with your photographs of our wedding. What I like about the photographs is that you captured moments that are gone forever, impossible to reproduce. You were a pleasure to work with in the excellent advance planning and all during our wedding day. You captured so many beautiful moments that it was difficult to choose among all the pictures. We will always treasure them. With great appreciation for your excellent work. Maria & Artie

Profile Picture Maria, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Brittany shot my fiance Scott's and my engagement photos on 10/26/14, at Caumsett State Park. Fiance and I were a little nervous to have our picture taken, as we are used to being behind the camera. Brittany made us feel so comfortable and at ease, it was wonderful. We actually had fun! It was an INCREDIBLY windy day, and I had worn my hair down. Brittany was extremely professional, creative but also casual and friendly. We shot in a variety of locations. Scott and I had no list of "must haves" and let Brittany do her thing. We received a link to our gallery and our photo disc (beautifully packaged) in an extremely timely fashion, and were THRILLED with our images. I had been so worried about what the wind did to my hair during the shoot, but I'd never know it looking at our photos. She really captured some great completely candid and sweet moments between Scott and I, and that's so special to us. We're obsessed with our pictures and cannot WAIT for our wedding, and to see the beautiful images Brittany captures then! I would so highly recommend Brittany.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I hired Brittany to shoot our engagement shoot and were BLOWN away! The day we shot our engagement session was blustery to say the least, but our photos came out amazing. Brittany is so wonderful, warm, friendly and accommodating. We knew that we had to have her shoot our wedding! And you guessed it, our wedding day was cold, wet and windy thanks to Hurricane Joaquin! Brittany was so calm, professional and organized that I felt completely at ease. Looking through all of our photos, we are just blown away. Brittany captured every moment in such beautiful detail. We could not be more thrilled. We had the best wedding day we could ever have imagined, and have the most beautiful photos to remember every moment by. Thank you Brittany!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Britney is the best! My husband and I got married on 9/12/2015. We hired Britney back in July of 2014, our engagement photos were stunning! She made the shoot so much fun. On our wedding day, Britney & her assistant did a great job of ensuring we got every picture we wanted. Our reveal (first look) was intimate and romantic. Britney & her assistant were professional, punctual and incredibly efficient! All of our wedding photos are amazing!! Working with Britney was so easy and fun, she's an absolute doll. I highly highly recommend choosing her for all your photography needs!

Profile Picture Tina, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brittany was a pleasure to work with. As chaotic weddings can be, she is organized and on top of things. Very happy with our photos!

Profile Picture User5419832, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot