Recommended by 100%
2 User photos
Ryan Cornelissen · Married on 10/07/2018
They stole the show...
If you want to really say “you had a live band” for your event, than you need BC and Company. My wife and I had the full horn section play at our reception with the band and it was perfect. The variety of music was exceptional and people never left the dance floor all night. Bill is wonderful to work with, very accommodating and even let us come to a gig in the spring to hear them play and sat down to chat with us on a break of the set. Don’t pay the extra money to have a “Boston” band, these guys are it.Sent on 10/21/2018
BC & Company's reply:Ryan and Hollis,
Christina · Married on 06/02/2018
Great and fun Band for our wedding
My husband and I had BC & Company for our wedding in Wellfleet, MA. We loved having them! They played great live music for some portions of our reception and were also gracious enough to act as a DJ for our ceremony, seated dinner, and for parts of the reception. Bill is so generous and so easy to work with. We would recommend them 100000 times over.Sent on 10/21/2018
BC & Company's reply:Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a real pleasure to play for you ceremony, cocktail hour and reception in Wellfleet this summer. Please give our warm regards to your parents and families. Best wishes for a wonderful life together!
Julie Steinhilber · Married on 09/12/2010
BC & Co. is The Best!
When we got married, we wanted to have a live band.Sent on 10/29/2018
We’ve known Bill & Cindy Jones for a long time, and have shared many musical experiences with them.
Things that were top notch about this band:
1) Had a checklist of songs to play and NOT to play (like NO chicken dance!)
2) Flexibility in our choices of music, especially since we went with less-traditional music.
3) Used our play list, and also used our mix-tape of songs in between sets.
4) Cindy sang a beautiful Aria in Italian, which brought the house down, as we had many Italian-speaking attendees.
5) Let me brother come up and sing: Cut The Cake", (Average White Band arrangement)...
6) We have recommended this band to other friends who were also quite satisfied.
BC & Company's reply:We had so much fun playing for your wedding reception! Your friends from The Tanglewood Festival Chorus and your brother Donn joining the band on "Cut The Cake" were very memorable. All the best to and Tony for continued happiness together.