BB's Events & Rentals Reviews

BB's Events & Rentals 6
BB's Events & Rentals 7

Makenzie Thompson · Married on 09/01/2019

Great experience!

Couldn’t ask for a better rental company! They accommodated our order many times and were so willing to do what we needed even last minute! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/05/2019

BB's Events & Rentals's reply:

Thanks MaKenzie! Appreciate your kind words....pleasure working with you on your special day! Loving the pictures from your wedding...can't wait to see more!
  • Marguerite

Marguerite Soule · Married on 09/01/2019

Quality and Ease

We rented some beautiful white folding chairs and some folding tables. BB's was easy to work with, responsive, and we are very happy about the quality of the products we rented. The rentals arrived and day early with clear directions. Pickup and drop-off went smoothly!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Peggy P · Married on 07/28/2019

Fairy Godmother Of Event Planning

What a dream come true to have found BBs Events & Rentals to help with planning a bridal shower. Brenda and her team are incredible; Brenda took my vision and created and executed a beautiful setting that was beyond my dream! Her team is friendly and hardworking and truly love what they do.

I asked Brenda to create a Tuscan alfresco bridal shower with sunflowers and lemons based on a few pieces of Italian pottery I had accumulated. What she came up with was perfect! Cobalt blue vases in various sizes, beautiful wood farm tables, a gorgeous wine barrel wood bar, a welcome sign that was custom made by Hillary of Lilac Designs, elegant copper silverware and buckets of breath taking sunflowers lemons and greens just to name a few touches!

If you want a stress free event I strong recommend you contact Brenda at BBs Events & Rentals! You not only will get a creative and professional team but incredibly patient, kind, and truly genuine group of people at a very reasonable price!

Have contracted them to plan our daughter’s rehearsal dinner and wedding too; can not wait !!!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    BB's Events & Rentals 8
    BB's Events & Rentals 9
    BB's Events & Rentals 10
    BB's Events & Rentals 11

BB's Events & Rentals's reply:

Oh Peggy....thank you so much for finding us and using BB's. Pleasure helping you with your rentals & designs for Nicole's Tuscan Bridal shower. Loved, Loved, Loved the theme you chose and you did a wonderful job with your set up! We can not wait for September for the wedding and rehearsal! Going to be a beautiful wedding weekend! #lovewhatwedo. Thanks for sharing some pictures!
  • Sophie

Sophie Booth · Married on 07/20/2019

I can't imagine getting married without Brenda.

Where to begin with our dear Brenda?! I'll start with this: if you are planning your own wedding or have lots of DIY elements, choose the absolute best vendors that you can. For us, that meant hiring Brenda as our day of coordinator.

From the very beginning, it was clear that Brenda was an experienced professional who could guide my husband, family, and I through the daunting process of planning a wedding from abroad. We're a tricky couple to work with - I'm from Maine, but my husband is Belgian and we live in Europe. We planned to get married on my parents' property in the Oxford Hills region, which meant hiring rentals, a tent, a caterer, bathrooms, sorting out parking...everything. From abroad.
    With a six hour time difference. Brenda's professionalism, kindness, organization, experience, and faith in us made all the difference in our planning process and, most importantly, our wedding day itself. She asked the questions that we never thought to ask. When we needed more flowers, she picked them from her own garden and found us a last minute local contact who gave us stunning blooms. When my mother-in-law broke her leg (!) at the rehearsal dinner, she had a wheelchair ready for her for the wedding day. Brenda reminded me to eat and drink, told all guests to come to her (not me!) with questions and decisions that needed to be made, was the point of contact for every single vendor, and made sure that my husband and I spent our full wedding in the company of our loved ones, not scrambling around telling vendors about timelines, hustling people to different places, or making decisions.

We planned a second much smaller reception for my husband's family back in Belgium, and we didn't have a coordinator....that's when we realized the full magnitude of the work Brenda did for us. My husband spent his time feeling a bit stressed as he tried to move people into the dinner space, made announcements on the microphone, and wondered why he was in charge of so much time keeping and decision-making. At the end of the evening, he had three words: "I miss Brenda!" Our two different experiences (wedding with Brenda as coordinator vs. reception without Brenda as coordinator) made us value her even more.

I recommend Brenda with my whole heart. She took loads off of our plates and ran the show on our wedding day, meaning we spent our time with each other and our loved ones. Thank you thank you Brenda for the beautiful gift you gave us - full presence in every moment of our wedding day.

Sent on 08/14/2019
    BB's Events & Rentals 12

BB's Events & Rentals's reply:

Oh Sophie & Simon....how I loved the feel and space of your Maine wedding. Also, love when my clients bring tears of joy to my eyes reading their reviews. Myself, as well as the rest of the BB's team always strive to going above & beyond our client's expectations. Thank you for trusting BB's with your special day ❤️

Martha · Married on 07/20/2019

The Brenda touch

Brenda's generous, warm, and thoughtful guidance and direction made a huge impact on the planning and execution of my daughter and son-in-law's wedding. She kept us all on point with precision, planning, determination, and grit, and made the most magical day my daughter imagined happen with a calm, relaxed, gentle smile and good humor. And the wedding took place on the hottest July day in 20 years! Brenda's attention to detail and experience in the industry are extraordinary. When coupled with her sense of design and ability to turn a bride's dream wedding into reality, it becomes clear just how extraordinary Brenda's talents are. My family and I are so grateful to have found Brenda and BBs Events & Rentals. Thank you Brenda!

Sent on 09/04/2019
    BB's Events & Rentals 13
    BB's Events & Rentals 14

BB's Events & Rentals's reply:

Oh Martha....you & Bill were so wonderful to work with for Sophie & Simon's wedding. I had so much fun...except I would have appreciated a slightly cooler day....LOL. Thank you for using BB's and spreading the word about us!

Kate · Married on 07/13/2019

I am so glad I had Brenda by my side on my big day!

My venue required a day of coordinator and referred me to BB Events. At first, I didn't understand the need for a day of coordinator and thought I could handle all the coordination on my own. I connected with Brenda to go over my vision for our wedding day. From our first conversation, I knew she was going to be a tremendous help. Brenda was a delight to work with throughout the process.

Prior to the big day, Brenda reached out to all of my vendors to introduce herself and confirm the finalized timeline. Day of, Brenda ran the show! She coordinated with all the vendors, rallied help where she needed it and brought every detail I envisioned to life. It was an absolutely perfect day! Because of Brenda's hard work, I was able to relax and enjoy the day. If you're on the fence about hiring a day of coordinator, don't be! It was by far my best investment. I highly recommend BB Events!

Sent on 07/21/2019

BB's Events & Rentals's reply:

Thanks Kate....pleasure working with you. Such a beautiful day for you & Adam! So help to be a part of of it!

Renaye Sinnett · Married on 07/12/2019

Very professional, great service.

Planned my wedding from across the country so Brenda was kind enough to send me to a of pictures and give me everything I wanted. Everything turned out perfectly.

Sent on 07/13/2019

BB's Events & Rentals's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Renaye! Be sure to send us some pictures....love to see your set up! Congrats and thanks for using BB's!

Jordan · Married on 06/15/2019

Very Satisfied!

Brenda was amazing to work with! I hired her as a day of coordinator to help with the rehearsal dinner and wedding day to make sure we were on track at all times. She went above and beyond and stayed in contact with us throughout our engagement to check in on our planning process. She offered a lot of ideas and experience that we would not have otherwise thought of. Her rental shop is so cute and we rented several of her pieces. I could not have enjoyed my wedding nearly as much as I did without Brenda. She took a ton of stress of of me. Money well spent and I would definitely hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/23/2019

BB's Events & Rentals's reply:

Awe...thank you for your kind words, Jordan. Pleasure working with you & Kyle. Lots of love from all your family & friends for your beautiful wedding day ❤️ Thanks for using BB's!
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 06/01/2019

BB's is your answer to a dream wedding!

I cannot say enough about how amazing Brenda and her team were. Brenda was patient, creative, kind, flexible, proffesional, and quite simply incredible. We got married in Maine in June and we are currently living in California. I had all of these ideas of a coastal/elegant/greenery wedding and had no idea how I was going to bring it to life. I chatted with Brenda on the phone because we had some rentals we needed, and after our conversation she was able to pull together my vision perfectly that we ended up hiring her as our event designer and eventually added her as our day of coordinator. I can say without a doubt in my mind that everything went so well because of Brenda and her team, and hiring BB's was easily the best decision I made throughout the wedding process. Brenda just had it covered and she was easy to talk to and had a solution for everything. All of our guests were raving about the decor and the flow of the event, and my parents were recommending Brenda to everyone at the wedding (and originally they didn't want a wedding planner!). I would recommend working wtih BB's in ANY capacity, but honestly I would hire them as your full wedding planner from the beginning because the value and ease of mind you will get from working with them is unbelievable. I could write forever about this team, but I'll leave it at you don't need to look any further & get to work with Brenda!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    BB's Events & Rentals 15
    BB's Events & Rentals 16
    BB's Events & Rentals 17
    BB's Events & Rentals 18
    BB's Events & Rentals 19

BB's Events & Rentals's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Meghan! Appreciate you using BBs! Pleasure working with you & Joe!

Cecile Willett · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful and very creative

I truly enjoyed having Brenda and her team decorate for our wedding. She did a marvelous job turning a rustic, 1960’s ski lodge into a classy and elegant venue. Very professional and thorough, Brenda helped me get all the ducks in a row for the whole event, not just the decorating. It was a perfect, stress free day due to Brenda’s diligence and commitment to perfection. She went above and beyond, when I couldn’t come up with an idea, she had multiple ready to go. Her showroom was very helpful, and fun! I felt like I got to shop around until we came up with “the look.” 10/10 would (and do!) recommend.

Sent on 02/08/2019

BB's Events & Rentals's reply:

Thanks for your kind words - Cecile! We had such fun with yours & Eric's wedding! Congrats and thanks for using BBs!

Hilary · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly recommend!

So amazing! We loved working with everyone at BB’s. Planning a wedding is definitely stressful and they took so much of the stress off our shoulders! Everything far surpassed anything we had dreamed. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/16/2019
    BB's Events & Rentals 25
    BB's Events & Rentals 26
    BB's Events & Rentals 27

BB's Events & Rentals's reply:

Such a beautiful wedding day for you & Matt! So much fun with this wedding weekend! Thanks for using BBs!

Emily · Married on 06/23/2018

Brenda was my day-of coordinator for my wedding this past August, and I cannot recommend her highly enough. I hired a coordinator because my venue required it, I chose Brenda because she was so kind and knowledgable on the phone, but I will choose her again for any future event in my life and recommend her to ANYONE who asks. She went above and beyond the "day-of" title, taking my calls anytime I needed calming down, recommending vendors or websites when I needed help, and emailing me frequently leading up to our big day. On my wedding day, she was so calm and helpful, checking in with me as I was getting ready and literally setting the whole venue up, and the day was SO PERFECT!

Sent on 08/07/2018

BB's Events & Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Emily for using BBs! You & Devin had a beautiful day and your smile throughout the day said it all!

Dawne · Married on 06/16/2018

Brenda was so extremely easy to work with, made it a very easy process for me! Once the payment was made, I could cross that worry off my list. She dealt directly with the venue and everything was delivered, set up, and beautiful when we got to the reception!!

BB's Events & Rentals's reply:

Thanks for using BBs! Kaitlyn & Kyle had an amazing day!

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/16/2018

Brenda was excellent to work with. We rented a gorgeous backdrop for behind the head table at the Hilton and it was very elegant. We also worked with her and the Flower barn for flowers at the church which were gorgeous. Brenda is a must to work with for your special day as she takes the stress away.

Sent on 06/24/2018
    BB's Events & Rentals 28
    BB's Events & Rentals 29

BB's Events & Rentals's reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn! Our pleasure working with you & Kyle for your wedding!

Tori · Married on 06/09/2018

Brenda and her crew are the BEST! Everything was absolutely perfect, we couldn't have asked for anything better. Brenda is on top of every detail, and her help as day of coordinator was invaluable. Brenda worked with us endlessly to find out exactly what our vision was, and made it happen. We aren't able to thank her enough for everything she did!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    BB's Events & Rentals 30
    BB's Events & Rentals 31
    BB's Events & Rentals 32
    BB's Events & Rentals 33
    BB's Events & Rentals 34

BB's Events & Rentals's reply:

Thank you Tori! You were a gorgeous bride! Is was a pleasure working with you & the family! We appreciate all your kinds words & support!

Kelley · Married on 05/05/2018

Brenda and her team took all my thoughts and turned it into something magical. The venue went from old factory to breathtaking.

Sent on 05/10/2018

BB's Events & Rentals's reply:

It was wonderful working with you on your beautiful day, Kelley. We fell in love with the charm of that old mill for sure. Congrats to you & Don!

Kristen · Married on 10/07/2017

BB Event and Rentals was absolutely fantastic. They were so accommodating and blew us away with the amount of time and effort they put into their work. The day was GORGEOUS and the detail in decorations was far beyond our imagination. We are so happy we chose them for our special day.

Sent on 01/05/2018

BB's Events & Rentals's reply:

It was our pleasure to be a part of yours & Chris's wedding. Such fun & we loved your beautiful venue spot on the water! Thanks for using BBs!

Jess · Married on 10/06/2017

As a photographer BB’s is a dream to work with! They really do the extra mile for their clients and are an amazing vendor to work with as well! Would recommend them without hesitation l!

BB's Events & Rentals 35
    BB's Events & Rentals 36

BB's Events & Rentals's reply:

Thanks Jess for all your support! Your eye for capturing our details...is amazing! Pleasure working with you as well!

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

I had B&B events provide the set up and take down of our wedding in September 2017. They provided decorations and even set up some I had. Every detail was incredible! Best decision we made as far as the planning of our wedding went. Took of so much stress of from us and was so helpful with everything. My wedding day I had to just worrry about my hair and makeup. Other than that I just showed up! And everything was beautiful. It was more beautiful then I could have imagined. Brenda has an eye for this stuff and knows just how to make everything look perfect. After the wedding we were able to take off to Aruba for our honeymoon and Brenda and her staff cleaned up everything! I loved just being able to enjoy our big day thanks to B&B!

BB's Events & Rentals's reply:

Thanks Lauren! Was our pleasure working with you & Austin! Can't wait to see your new baby...she will be here before you know it!

Pauline · Married on 09/09/2017

My daughter's wedding wouldn't have been stress free if it hadn't been for BB Events and Rental, Brenda and her staff were very professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them and I will certainly use them again should the need arise.

BB's Events & Rentals's reply:

Thanks Pauline! Pleasure working with you & Emily on her special day. She chose a beautiful spot and was a perfect day! Thanks for using BBs.

Melanie · Married on 09/08/2017

BB's was very accommodating and did a fantastic job! Brenda was super responsive and made our wedding venue look absolutely beautiful!!!

Sent on 01/07/2018

BB's Events & Rentals's reply:

Our pleasure...so glad we were part of your special day! Thanks for sharing your experience with us! Much appreciated!

Nancy · Married on 09/03/2017

As mother of the bride and florist I was worried I wouldn't be able to enjoy my daughter's special day, We hired Brenda and her team to set up the venue from back drops to linens and table decor, they made our vision come to life and I was able to enjoy my daughter's beautiful wedding day!
    So happy we made that decision!

Sent on 12/25/2017

BB's Events & Rentals's reply:

Thank you Nancy for your kind words. You made our job easy with those beautiful flowers you created for your daughter's wedding. Pleasure working with you and thanks for using BBs!

Tammy · Married on 09/02/2017

This company is the best you will find anywhere in the state of Maine! My questions were answered immediately and the best bang for your buck! Can't say enough good about these folks and their attention to detail.

BB's Events & Rentals's reply:

Awe....thank you so much for the kind words, Tammy. Our pleasure. So glad we captured yours & Jim's wedding dreams and were able to exceed your expectations!

Tammy · Married on 08/26/2017

I used BB's Events and Rentals and I can imagine celebrating my daughter's bridal shower and wedding without her. I would use her again and would highly recommend. She is so knowledge and is right on with all her efforts and planning.

BB's Events & Rentals 37
    BB's Events & Rentals 38
    BB's Events & Rentals 39
    BB's Events & Rentals 40
    BB's Events & Rentals 41
    BB's Events & Rentals 42

BB's Events & Rentals's reply:

Thank you Tammy for letting BB's be a part of Alyssa's bridal shower & wedding. Truly a pleasure working with you on the projects. Beautiful memories that will last a lifetime.

Heather · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful service

We went in and had an almost 2 hour brainstorm session with Brenda and Marie for what we wanted our tables to look like for our June wedding. They set up a mock table with things we were picking out so we could see exactly what it would look like. Responses were so fast and everything was ready for us when it came time to set up. Wonderful company to work with!

Sent on 06/26/2019

BB's Events & Rentals's reply:

Thanks for your kind words Heather! Loving the pictures we are seeing from your wedding! Thanks for using BBs!