BBbyT Weddings, Travel & Events, LLC Reviews

11 | Atlanta, GA

11 Reviews for BBbyT Weddings, Travel & Events, LLC

Tarri is great and very hands on.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Thank you so much!

Annie · Married on 01/24/2015

She's very personable and has a lot of ideas. I had no time and not a lot of ideas. She was very understanding and helpful. She also helped my husband set up out honeymoon cruise! Thank you tarri

Sent on 02/19/2015

BBbyT Weddings, Travel & Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you Annie for having us! It was a great time and you were absolutely gorgeous!!

A · Married on 08/10/2013

Tarri was great. She went above and beyond for us. She made us feel so relaxed and comfortable on our wedding day. Managing a wedding of over 300 guests and many vendors is not an easy task and she handled it exceptionally well. If you want your wedding to go smoothly without any issues and awesome at the same time, I will definitely recommend Tarri.

Sent on 08/18/2013

BBbyT Weddings, Travel & Events, LLC's reply:

It was great serving you!! Thank you for the opportunity and I wish you all the best! Please keep me in mind for the baby shower! ;-)

Travis · Married on 02/09/2013

Right off the bat, let me tell you that Tarri is awesome.

My wife and I are very laid back people and just wanted a beautiful and fun wedding. We just had no idea how to go about planning a wedding at all. Tarri was there every step of the way letting us know what was and wasn't possible. She was always available and very quick to respond. There is really nothing bad that I can say about her or her service. My wife (and her mom) were VERY happy that Tarri's goal was to make sure that on the day of our wedding, we all were only worrying about two things, looking good & getting there on time. Tarri handled everything else.

We can't express enough how AWESOME the wedding day was. Countless times our friends and family would come up to us and say this was the best wedding they've ever been to. We have Tarri to thank for that. It's only a week later, but people are still talking about how great the wedding was and I'm sure we'll all be talking about it for a long long time. If there were any problems on our wedding day, we had no idea.

Tarri is great and you should hire her and listen to her advice! This is what she loves to do and she does it so well :) Thanks again, Tarri!

Sent on 02/17/2013

BBbyT Weddings, Travel & Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Travis and Vivi!!! You two were the absolute greatest!

Tonya · Married on 12/28/2012

Tarrian and I met over two years ago at a bridal show. She was able to find the absolute best venue that NONE of the ATL wedding sites post. She helped us to make our vision a reality and then some! Tarrian's professionalism and cool demeanor calmed my nerves on several occasions. Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful, effortless and went off without a hiccup with Tarrian and her staff in control. She is an asset to anyone planning their BIG day.

Sent on 01/30/2013

BBbyT Weddings, Travel & Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Tonya!! I so enjoyed ending my year with you'll! Thee best.

Chrissy · Married on 06/30/2012

Words cannot express what a great job Tarrian did with me vow renewal. From the planning stages to just being that ear to listen when I needed to vent. From the moment I met her, I knew she was passionate about her work. She is very lovable and personable. Tarrian has become not only a wedding planner but a close friend of the family.

Sent on 02/19/2013

BBbyT Weddings, Travel & Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you Chrissy!!! It was my pleasure. Miss you so much girl.

Erika · Married on 03/31/2012

Having planned weddings for my family and major control issues, I thought I could do my own all by myself. I met Tarri after searching all over the wedding sites. I met her and booked her as my day of coordinator a few months later. When I initially contacted her, I said, "you have to be my best friend through this process" and she exceeded my expectations. She was wonderful even before our contracted start date. She was sweet, personable, and really a good friend. My family fell in love with her as well. Everyone is still raving at how well she handled every small detail and dealt with me without getting frustrated. Let me not forget to mention that her staff is just as friendly. Even when a couple of my vendors weren't cooperating, she was able to get everyone on the same page. If there were any hiccups on my wedding day, I was not aware. I'm so thankful for Tarri...I love her and her commitment to my special day. You cannot go wrong by hiring Tarri, you'll be glad you did!!!

Sent on 06/26/2013

BBbyT Weddings, Travel & Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you Erika!!! I wish you and Marvis the greatest life ahead! You are two are going ROCK THE WORLD!! God Bless You!
  • F

Francis · Married on 12/31/2011

On New Years Eve, 2011, I had the honor of having BBbyT coordinate my wedding. Outstanding job and performance. You coordinated the event and not to mention details you put in on that day. I give you thumbs up in every way. As a matter of fact, you woke up very early in the morning and made my day and event very sentimental. My wife and I thank you so much. Your services were superb and I will forever thank you for the job well done. You used modern day tools and equipment to coordinate and communicate with your entire team that was with the maids in the wedding, grooms, grand ball room, the Piedmont room and all over the entire wedding event area. You did an AWESOME job. Everything took place as planned.

Sent on 06/19/2013

BBbyT Weddings, Travel & Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you Francis and Ria. Bringing in the year with you was one of the best New Years of my life!! Congratulations again and Many Many best wishes.

roberto · Married on 01/24/2015

wonderful to work with. Especially from a distance.
    Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a wedding planner

Sent on 02/04/2015

BBbyT Weddings, Travel & Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you do much Roberto. It was great working with you ad well.

Shani · Married on 08/31/2013

Our wedding was on time! That was the most important aspect that we wanted to have accomplished because of all the guest that attended from out-of-town. We attribute the success to Tarrian! She made sure that all of the decorations were up and beautifully completed without one flaw. We are happy that we decided to place our wedding day in her hands. Thank You!

Mr. & Mrs. Ernest Jones

Sent on 09/07/2013

BBbyT Weddings, Travel & Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Shani for the opportunity to serve you!

Athena · Married on 06/18/2016

Whatever ideas or vision you have for your special day, this vendor can make it come true. Very creative!!

Sent on 07/05/2016