Bayside Function Room Reviews

5 | Nahant, MA

5 Reviews for Bayside Function Room

Jassmine · Married on 08/26/2017

This place is seriously underrated. Depending on the package it includes cake, photographer, dj, invitations, limo and more. That's that's huge! It's super affordable and they do an excellent job. They cater to every little need everyday leading up to the wedding and obviously on the day of it. The only issue that it is only a cash bar but it didn't end up being a big deal. It's right on the water overlooking Boston! Great place!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Natalie · Married on 05/27/2011

Since I was a destination bride, we had a Send-Off Reception, hosted cocktail party style at the Bayside on a Friday night....this pre-party lacked nothing in the attention, professionalism, quality of food and amazing ambience, than had i been a typical bride. John and Debbie at the Bayside are so incredible and attentive, and the venue (with a view of Boston, large dance floor and bar!) is the perfect setting for any fun-filled event. I just want to thank you guys again for making our evening so amazing, even if Tommy can't remember any of it!! :-)

Sent on 06/06/2011

Tricia · Married on 11/24/2012

My husband and I had been looking for a venue that A. Had a nice view B. Was within our Budget C. Had good food and D. Finding a place where we have never been before!

We found Nahant Bayside. My and husband and I are both in the wedding business, him being a DJ and me a planner both for 20+ years, we were picky needless to say. The Bayside is a perfect place if your having a fairly small wedding, we had 115 and it was perfect. The view is spectacular , the food is delicious and John and Debbie were absolutely the best to work with.

I would recommend this place to one of my own clients hands down.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Tara · Married on 07/09/2011

I had my wedding recently at the Bayside. It was the best night of my life in big part to them. From the start, we worked with John. He was always so pleasant and answered all my questions, making it feel easy. Since the packages cover so many details, the planning process was simplified. The price for the venue is very very fair and many of my guests commented about how beautiful it was- I'm sure they thought we paid more than we did :). Truthfully, I had never been to a wedding there and since we couldn't try the food, I was nervous about how good it would be. I had the stuffed chicken and licked my plate (almost)! Everyone loved the food. The night went flawlessly due to their great staff and professionalism. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful affordable wedding with Boston and water views to die for and amazing food.

Sent on 07/11/2011

John was the wedding director and did a prime job of making sure our wedding was perfect and everything we could have ever wanted! The place was clean and looked great and the food was delicious. It was very reasonable and the grounds are stunning overlooking the water!

Sent on 01/02/2015