Bayshore Grove Reviews

1 User photo

• Felicia
    Felicia C. Married on 09/12/2020

Initial meeting

Lisa was absolutely amazing in accommodating our schedule. From the start of the meeting to the second time we came out, it was nothing but professional and very helpful advice. She is outstanding and I can’t wait to have our wedding there!

Bayshore Grove's reply:

Thank you Felicia. I am very excited to be serving you.

It was an absolute pleasure meeting all of you and I can't wait to help you plan the best day of your lives! It will be spectacular!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Best Regards,

Linda
    Stephanie Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Venue!

Amazing venue! Cannot beat the view of the lake, but what was really impressive was Linda and the staff at Bayshore. They made sure everything went smoothly and kept us on our time schedule. Our food was delicious and everyone looked professional. We loved working with Linda and would recommend this venue to everyone. We had our dream wedding because of this venue, Linda and her team.

Bayshore Grove's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! It was such a pleasure serving you and most importantly getting to know you and your family. You were absolutely gorgeous and I am honored I was able to be a part of your day.

Best Regards,

Linda
    Brittanie Married on 07/06/2018
    Absolutely the best place to get married! The staff is incredible and so accommodating! I could not have asked for a more perfect day. Their grounds are amazing and makes for gorgeous pictures, the bridal suite is like a little mini apartment, it has everything you’d need right in one place.
    Jen Married on 07/14/2017
    My husband and I both are from upstate NY and now live in Charlotte, NC. We wanted to have our wedding back home to make it easy for our family and old friends to attend. We are beyond thrilled we chose the Bayshore for our venue! Our wedding day was nothing short of amazing - the food, bar, accommodations, service and especially THAT VIEW!! I still can't stop looking at the pictures :o)
    Shari and the Bayshore staff were extremely accommodating to everyone's needs, special requests etc. ensuring our day was absolutely PERFECT! Furthermore...all during the planning process leading up to the big day, Shari was available and responsive - making planning an out of state wedding as stress free as it could be, I can't thank her enough for that!!!
    I would highly recommend this beautiful venue for anyone looking in the Central NY area. They truly go above and beyond and make the entire wedding experience wonderful. Thank you again Bayshore and Shari for everything!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 06/16/2017
    I cannot even begin to express everything that George, Brooke, and their team were willing to do for us on our special day! Things that you don't even think of: such as blocking guests who arrived late from disrupting your ceremony, to making sure your bridal party gets some of the cocktail hour food, and willing to work with the unpredictable weather conditions of New York! Our day was so completely perfect because of Bayshore. I truly believe from the bottom of my heart that a more beautiful venue does not exist in CNY. Most of our guests had not even heard of Bayshore but boy were they impressed when they saw it! The sweeping views of Lake Ontario, the breathtaking sunsets, and the amazing wrap around deck that our guests could enjoy a cocktail out on while watching us take pictures was worth every penny! The food was great - I ate more bang bang shrimp than I would like to admit. If you want to wow your guests, get incredible photographs, and have everything on the same property...look no further! The shuttle offered by Bayshore will ensure your guests get back to their hotel safely at the end of a wonderful, fun filled night! Thank you Bayshore!
    Kristin Married on 09/05/2015
    I used Bayshore Grove as my venue for my wedding on 9/5/15! This is absolutely one of the most beautiful venues in all of New York State. They are located right on Lake Ontario and have one of the best sunsets around! Shari was our wedding planner and she was very knowledgeable and always available for questions! The venue features both sit down and buffet options as well as open bar packages. We did a sit down dinner with 3 choices. They offer a free tasting where you get to try about 6 different menu items to ensure you pick your favorites! This venue really does not need too much decorating as the venue itself and the landscaping is unbelievable. You can get married right under a pergola by the lake. They also have a great "plan B" for those unexpected rainy days. I loved everything about Bayshore and would recommend it to anyone !
    Brandi Married on 07/31/2015
    Shari was easy to work with and Bayshore is an amazing setting if you want to have a wedding on the water.
    Donna Married on 08/26/2011
    Simply beautiful. If you've never seen Bayshore, it is worth the drive out there. The sunsets are stunning. The grounds were impeccable, the food was amazing. George Broadwell couldn't do enough to ensure our happiness. He was wonderful -- as was his staff.
    Kayleigh Married on 05/29/2016
    My wedding is in a little less than 6 months, I have been working with George for about a year and a half now. He has been extremely flexible and pleasant. I pretty much had my entire wedding planned and booked with him, and then for personal reasons had to postpone the wedding another year, he worked with me on everything and was very accommodating to the needs of myself, my fiancé, and my family. He allows you to customize your wedding pretty much so that everyone is satisfied. He acts as your own personal wedding planner, and it's awesome! I have been to several weddings at this venue and it is breathtaking, and the food is outstanding. I'm looking forward to my big day and to continue working with Bayshore! :)

• Allison
    Allison Married on 09/01/2017
    AMAZING VENUE! I am so happy I chose Bayshore I was looking for an affordable venue on the water and this fit right into the budget while offering a gorgeous ceremony site, sunset view, and an amazing staff. We worked primarily with George and he was so willing to help us with anything we needed. I never felt like I was a bother because he always made us feel important and that he wanted to make the day perfect for us. We had the ceremony on site (outdoors) and then a cocktail hour and reception. I loved having everything in one place. The venue is very private and is right on the water with an amazing view all day and especially at night during the sunset. (They do offer a plan b ceremony site in case of rain as well). They have a group food tasting and when I ended up sick they let my family bring back food to sample, but also let me attend another one they put on closer to the wedding. The day of the wedding everything went so smoothly. They had a bridal suite for my girls and I with snacks and drinks and George was around throughout the day checking to see if I needed anything and making sure everything was going well. I am so happy with my decision to choose bayshore and received so many compliments from guests about the venue. You can't go wrong choosing them.
    Megan Married on 10/10/2015
    Bayshore Grove was a beautiful venue for our wedding, the grounds were wonderfully landscaped and the views and sunset are tough to beat. They were very flexible and accommodating in allowing us to decorate and make the day exactly what we wanted. The communication leading up to the wedding was OK, it sometimes took a few days or up to a week to hear back via email. The week of the wedding, they were much more communicative. The food and service were fantastic although they were definitely on the more expensive side. They have partnerships with the two hotels in town which was convenient, especially as we were planning our wedding from across the country. Overall, we had no complaints and would recommend to anyone looking for a beautiful outdoor venue for their wedding.
    Nicole Married on 08/05/2011
    Bayshore was absolutely beautiful and the guys were great to work with. My one complaint was how many times I had to call iitially before I finally received a phone call back. Communication was better once I actually booked with them. The food was good and the alcohol selection was great.
  • User921363 2+ years ago
    This is the best location for a wedding I have ever been too - the scene was beautiful and everything was amazing. The service was fantastic - the bridal party was outside on the lawn getting some photos prior to the reception during cocktail hour and waiters and waitresses tailed us constantly bringing us food and drink - whatever we could want. Everything was prompt and they even handled a last minute request with flying colors. The only negative I have is that while planning it is very difficult to get a hold of anyone. Email doesn't work, calls aren't often returned - finally toward the end I discovered they responded very promptly to text message. I wish I would have known that initially it would have made it a lot easier!! Otherwise I loved everything about them and would recommend them to anyone.